Where does this meme come from?

Where does this meme come from?
I use salt and pepper as my only seasonings for high quality meat since they accentuate the natural flavor and I don't want to blow money on good steak just to cover it in sauce and rub.
But for everything else I use lots of onion, garlic and cayenne. Am I wrong?
Am I the stereotype?

Attached: Capture.png (641x645, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVP5ZlB_Wq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's just something retarded niggers thought of, and by nature, leftists have to agree with it

fried chicken, ocra, and mac and cheese are my definition of bland, I don't know what niggers think they're talking about

i add brown sugar to my sauerkraut, what are these morons talking about?

White peoples grapes be sour, probly anyway

I like to use shitton of different vegetables in food, and it's far from bland. I don't like those "hot" and "saucy" foods, I like it when food tastes fresh and juicy.

I genuinely think we have different taste buds than subhumans, and I think white people's taste buds are generally more refined. We like the natural flavor in a lot of things and don't drown them in different spices.
And American niggers are even worse in the context of this joke. Putting a bunch of shitty spice mixes on literally every dish you make doesn't make you a chef.

it's one of the only things black people can say to make themselves feel better about their place in life.
who gives a shit. we all know people overspice their shit because they buy the old/low quality meat in the bargain bins.

Taking pleasure in eating was almost considered a sin in Anglo Saxon culture / Protestant religions. You eat for nourishment, not enjoyment.

>whites can afford high quality meat
>high quality meat needs little or no spices
> niggers buy shit meat because they are poor
lol niggers on suicide watch again

>spice mixes
tobasco sauce, Omid, it's just tobasco sauce

>colonizes 90% of the known world for spices
>wyppo food r blandz

MAYBE IF THEY DIDNT BUY DOLLAR GENERAL STEAKS THEY WOULDNT NEED 5 POUNDS OF CAYENNE ON EVERYTHING

This is what I'm talking about. When I eat a dish with fish, I want to taste the actual fish flavor.
When I eat a nice steak, I want to taste the natural flavor of the meat.

>Forgetting that Europe literally conquered the world for better access to spices and tea.

Attached: 1518315645764.png (1018x679, 663K)

Subhumans add spices because their food was not as fresh as whites.

I swear if we didn't keep practically the entire rest of the black and brown world clean,safe and advancing along, like a swarm of helpless little niglets, they'd all have died off long ago.

Imagine a world without niggers

Attached: negrodamus.png (1574x2432, 3.05M)

> putting a bunc of spices on everything
agreed. but these niggers want 10 times more shit put on their "food" so think about that for a moment

Don't worry about it, it's some dumb no meme. Our European races conquered most of the world to trade spices, salt etc.

Niggers quite literally define their "culture" as eating the white man's garbage. The culture of "soul food" was the use of the white man's spices (of which they fought wars over to obtain...) to heavily overseason rotting meats and greens fished out of their master's compost pile to make rot, decay, and inedible parts of plants remotely palatable.

The nigger now equates anything that doesn't have more chilli powder than protein as "underseasoned."

Amusingly, the entire nigger culture of seasoning garbage isn't even their own; they mostly stole that from the French creole.

>conquer the world for spices
>"wypipo hate spicy food!"
Maybe don't douse everything in hot sauce and you'll be able to taste again niggers

French cooking is literally the ultimate of cuisine , recognized across the globe, even by asians.

whoever made this meme should hang themselves

and/or so stupid they waste money on meat and waste money on excessive and poorly-chosen spices.

I have seen a video where Alabama Blacks with diabeetus are eating boiled pigs feet and shit. They need spices because they eat shit cuts

lel this grap drank and franks red hot on KFC isnt fine cuisine.

If it isn't covered in Lowrey's, Old Bay or a variation of Mrs. Dash, it isn't seasoned.

Don't get me started on breadings and sauces

Until both our nations decided to rule the world of spicy trade

White in this case generally means anglo, german or american trash. Everyone loves Italian, French, and Spanish food.

Beware of those who mistake subtly for bland

Niggers are poor and their local stores stock shit meat. It therefore needs to be seasoned to hell and back. Sophisticated whites can afford cuts that provide naturally delicious flavor.

no OP, most niggers just eat tasteless gas station food and school lunches, so they dump spice on it to give it some flavor

But most American steaks are flavorless garbage.

I don't think they invented any of those things either

>Where does this meme come from
Jewish journalists want to humiliate white people because they want to 1. gaslight us into thinking we aren't better than shitskins and 2. prime shitskins into dehumanizing us and wanting to kill us.

Maybe 600 years ago when some boiled cabbage and a bit of eel was fine for the common man. Not anymore.

Stop eating peasant food.

niggers put hot sauce on their chicken, so they think they have refined taste.

>Colonize half the planet in the pursuit of new tastes and smells in the form of spices
>WHYPEPLE HAF NO TASSE

>white people's bland food
FUCKING STOP THIS DUDE
THERE IS NO "WHITE PEOPLE"
FUCKING AMERITARDS DONT KNOW THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD EXISTS
>DIFFERENT CULTURES HAVE DIFFERENT CUISINES
>WHAT IS FRANCE?
>WHAT IS ITALY?
>WHAT IS GERMANY?
>WHAT IS EUROPE??????

>WHAT ARE COOKING SHOWS?
>WHAT IS PEOPLE'S INTEREST IN CULINARY?
>WHAT ARE CENTURIES OF HISTORY OF FOOD AND RECIPES???

>this is all fucking commie white guilty jew propaganda to bring white people down
>dont fall for this

I use butter on everything and people always compliment my cooking.

Watch your mouth cunt, i'll have you know that the full English is amazing, as are pies and pastries in Scotland.

the fuck are you talking about? even the poor whites season their meat like the rich ones. one white i know that live in a goddam RV and makes $500 a month boils his fucking chicken and he simply adds salt to it. its like a fucking white thing regardless of wealth.

thats because you dont know where to shop for the good stuff

baked cabbage actually is quite good.

They really are trying aren't they?
I think we need another round of pic related

Attached: 1492468670528m.jpg (430x1024, 119K)

As bland as Northern European food is for the most part, Niggers literally dont even have food. Its Med Europeans that made the most based food overall. Somehow nogs have conflated this to mean whipipo cant cook

It's not wrong. Coons are obsessed with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVP5ZlB_Wq0
I think blacks have the highest levels of pica so they should shut up.

its just racism, dumb as fuck racism at that. check the heart disease rates.

lol this is what Japanese people say to white people when white people call their food bland

t. lived there

Americans are truly retarded.
The bland white people's food meme is just an other proof of it.
There's literally no country in europe which doesn't have a decent range of tasty food.

Seriously though, where does this black belief that whites have bland cooking come from? If my Polish grandmother had ever cooked for them, they'd shut right up.

Since raising a healthy, happy cow is a net loss at the prices people want to pay, most people don't know the flavour of good beef. You can have great tasting beef that's expensive or trash beef that's full of hormones and disease but also very inexpensive.

The left already claimed that Italian recipes and food is all stolen from Asia. They can shove that up their arse though, Italian food is brilliant.

I'm Mediterranean ethnically and I put garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and parsley on almost every meat and fish I cook.

>Are Cajun seasoning packets from the dollar store a culture?

Attached: image.jpg (500x366, 54K)

>Your food is bland unless it's fucking drowning in sour cream and salad dressing.
>t. fatass black bitch

What exactly is "white people" food?

Can I refer to it as "white people" food if I am white, or would I be making a racist claim of ownership over something that was never mine

>Imagine a world without niggers
Who am i supposed to blame then?

Attached: 1485573753316.jpg (753x707, 331K)

>where does this meme come from
I’ve always wondered this, considering white peoples conquered half the fucking planet for spices

Because we understand the importance of seasoning to bring out and/or enhance the food's natural flavoring, instead of being low tier garbage who use large amounts of every spice in our cabinet to create a flavor.

Attached: grubs.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>japanese food
>bland
Also lived there, why would anyone think Japanese food is bland unless they're eating plain white rice?

they didnt fried chicken was a frnech peasant food IIRC
ocra and M&C were a poor people thing from new orleans that slaves picked up on

Just some dumb twitter nigger meme. I just let them have it. Something as autistic as "ayo whitey seas'n wit water *laughing emoji*" is basically them looking at what they've got and realizing they've got only a handful of insults for white people.

Niggers had to use a lot of spices to forget they were eating bugs

>Cultures that developed in areas where you can't grow hot peppers do not feature hot peppers as part of the traditional cuisine.

Jesus fucking christ, how dumb are these niggers?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (599x400, 29K)

Might be right
Remember, Spain gained control of the planet by being the largest exporter of salt and pepper on the fucking planet and it's how they took over a lot of the America's without conflict

"WYPIPO BE HAVIN BLAND FOOD!!!" Fuckin niggers. What the fuck is so great about their food

Literally most top chefs in world are white. Meanwhile in Haiti, they eat dirt cookies.

It's because they think Italians are nothing but pasta.

Ok, just say the name and I'll kill that motherfucker and his Lebanese Lasagna.

Attached: IMG_5375.png (600x583, 340K)

White people INVENTED FOOD & Seasoning of all kinds

niggers are just stupid apes.irrelevant.sad

This started as the 'english food is bland' meme, which itself came from World War era rationing and the pre-internet 'meat and two veg' joke. It was generalized to 'white people food' by pure trolls, and adopted sincerely by idiot niggers and far-left anti-whites desperate for ANY potential ammo.

Possible they think anything without ranch dressing is under-seasoned.

White people seek subtlety, nuance and meaning in life. This applies to food too.
Whites will focus on important (flavor) notes and how they work together.
The negro has no reservations about covering everything in hot-sauce or generic seasoning, ignoring all but texture (which they are close minded about (see what a Negro does with calamari)).
This applies to music as well, Whites focus on melody, Negroes focus on rhythm. Melody can take many different paths, there are only so many ways one can hit a drum.

This concept applies to all facets of life for Whites and Negroes.
They never evolved beyond surviving in Africa.

>niggers in Africa literally eating squashed bugs and dirt patties
>Europe has bland food!!!!

It kills most of them by the time they hit 50 for one...

>Where does this meme come from?
Blacks having precisely zero culture or history, and so now they're trying to say they invented all American/European food. This is, of course, ignoring the fact that the sole purpose of colonialism was to acquire spices and bypass the Turkish monopoly on their trade.

That's where all the spices are my dude. If you want a solid spice blend, grab some Herbs de Provence. It rocks on chicken and pork and it's all spices native to the Provence region of France.

I guess African cuisine dirt cookies or cow shit is just something my taste pallet doesn't understand.

Ebola seasoned bushmeat

niggers have an infantile sense of cooking
if you were back here when this meme popped up 3~+ years ago
niggers would post images of their cooking on twitter
and a lot of them involved adding over a dozen different spices onto their meal
where as most other races including whites will stick to 1-3 and those 1-3 compliment each
and again niggers will slap on, paprika, cinnamon, garlic powder, basil, ect all on the same dish
its just dumb savages being dumb savages

>I use salt and pepper as my only seasonings
So the meme is accurate lmao. Who wants to eat straight beef like that

>Non-westernized nigger Cuisine

Attached: th-1.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

they like our planes, trains, and cars though, don't they? They like our flush toilets and running water, and showers though, don't they? They like our public schools, hospitals, welfare, affirmative action though, don't they? Quit cherry picking white culture. You don't like us...then don't like anything about us.

I don't think I've ever had anything I knew was cooked by a black person so I can't say whether their cooking is superior. I'm gonna wager a guess that it's not.

And I don't know where the whole "white people don't season their food" comes from. Everyone I know has a cabinet full of spices. Some are better at cooking than others, but I've never had someone just slap down a plain boiled chicken breast on the table.

I know that black people love hot sauce and a ton of spice, so I guess they think that if a dish doesn't taste like a bunch of spices thrown together then it's shit.

if it's a good cut, you don't even need the pepper. Too bad you can't afford the good cut

Niggers eat pigs feet, and boiled peanuts, and other retarded shit like that.
Honestly, I've never seen a nigger eat a steak before.
I'm sure they do, but it's certainly not a meme like fried chicken is.

>for high quality meat
Start buying non-shit cuts of steak and better quality poultry you turbo pleb.

So I guess barbecue, fat back and heart disease were invented by non-whites?

Niggers don't understand the purpose of food. I'm sorry I'm to intelligent to take immense pleasure from overstimulating my taste buds. My palate is so fine tuned with natural foods that you can't even imagine the complexities I experience with no seasoning and little oil or even raw.
Literal subhuman meme here.

No homo, but the Brits make a superior sausage.

Look at this level of historical revisionism. I have never seen a single statement have so many “sources”

Attached: 318FE4C4-5A81-47C4-A432-B1E5C12077C9.jpg (750x1018, 413K)

Doesn’t anyone who knows how to cook know that over seasoning is to cover up for shitty ingredients?

This is a meme invented by "black twitter". Minorities in america are oblivious that other countries exist.

Why wasn't this the first post? I should have had to scroll so far to see this. Are niggers--- yeah I'm gonna go ahead and answer my own question. Niggers are fucking retarded.

It's a fucking white writer too

If you get a nice ribeye steak and cook it correctly then all you need is salt and pepper. The purpose of steak is the flavor of the meat itself, not to douse it in a bunch of spices.

And anyone that puts steak sauce on their steak should be fucking shot.

Stupid nigger alert

Herbes de provence is dirty mosemary mostly.

>yo mafuckin white pee-pole don’t evan eet quinoa and chocolate covered watermelon, das sum bland sheit