GEN Z IS BASE-

Attached: 1511357117296.png (760x660, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UUtah/status/988928390223745024
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1526450875666.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rape closet huh

>college students are gen Z

also

>Gaydos

Attached: gyarados_by_kinneas64.png (550x400, 30K)

Oh look, it's another article written for gen x to make them feel good about willingly going through the touchy feely 90s and literally enforcing tolerance and diversity everywhere.

Only 10% of gen z/millennials are like this, you know. They're a loud 10% that gen x loves to pretend are a majority.

Trump Pepe meme posters are a bigger majority.

Bro, the oldest members of Generation Z, which starts in 2000, are barely getting out of highschool.

On a related fun-fact note. Kids that were born after 9/11 are able to join a war that started before they were born.

Gen Z here. I was born in 2000 and going to uni in the autumn. This is millennial territory. Gen Z is born hardy and not a bunch of crybabies owing to our exposure to online abuse since birth while millennial oldfags had to adapt getting called 'dumb' on Habbo.

Fox News= Fake News

Can you imagine all the people who will go running to these cry closets once the refugee hordes start butchering people with machetes?

Actually, people from 1995 are already graduating

they are, but this was an art exhibit meant for humor according to the school
twitter.com/UUtah/status/988928390223745024

Gen Z was born and raised in a time of war and economic depression. Gen Z will be our saviours.

t. CNN

How soon until it turns into a "rape closet?

where was this when I was going through my exams?

College students are mostly millennials, moron.

When the catholics start invading.

>tfw born in 2000

Attached: 3df.jpg (686x751, 52K)

I'm a Millennial Sperg exposed to the pre social media internet. I had many hours of uncensored internet you didn't.

we had a special room in the anger management class in middle school just like this

A few years ago threads calling genz based would get tons of guys saying.
> gen z is 1995 !!! Im gen z!!!!!
Now that everyone knows gen z is worse then millennials you guys are all taking it back.
>gen z is 2000+ im not gen z guys!!!!
Its fascinating

Attached: 1526846157396.png (281x355, 33K)

kek

>cry closet
Improvised toilet.

>When the catholics start invading.
Don't you mean "muslims", or is it only rape if others in your faith look down on it?

Gen Z is after 2000 you fucking faggot

portable ovens , mein genius

i always had panic attacks before exams

this claustrophobic cell would only make it worse

Definitely a fapping closet

freshmen next year will be gen z

Nuke us now, plz. I thought Utah was safe, then this happens.

>implying students and not administration & staff set this up
Typical boomer mindset.
>I did it, but I blame you! Haha! Respect your elders, bucko

This is what is necessary to get (some) women and homosexuals through college.

Im only 19 and already putting aside my entire paycheck to stock up on guns whats your excuse?

Attached: 1526944538347.jpg (800x797, 323K)

No, Generation Z is almost always defined as 1995 or 1997.

Both, I just thought of catholics first.

>owing to our exposure to online abuse
hahaha go back in time to 2006 to around 2012 and get back to me
That was when you had a high volume of unfiltered online content. Now you get the ban hammer for being "toxic" or whatever the fuck

cringe

The oldest GenZ are 18 right now. The 1995 start date for Z is bullshit. Y is 1982 to 1999 and Z is 2000 to 2015.

Every generation has been worse than the one before it outside of maybe gen X. We should have seen this coming.

That was the Millenials. I was born start of genz 2000 and we havent lived through 911, Iraq War, and the 2000 and 2008 crashes. You could still be right if we are forced into a war or deppression in the next 7 years but as it stands now we have it easy.

>finals
>stressful
If you’re stressed about finals, you’re either in one of the very few high stress majors or are a fucking retard who fucked up most of their semester anyway. Shit, final exams today are becoming easier and easier due to a lot of professors reducing their impact on the final grade.

Millenium babies. Were probably going to become heroes one day, I feel it.

Anyone born in the 80s is millenial. Look it up

which is what he's saying ffs, which letter comes before z?

Going off of en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
Apparently leafs use 93-95 as a starting point for gen Z, while burgers tend to use 97-2001 as anyone older than that remembers a pre 9/11 world somewhat and didn’t have to witness the full brunt of the cultural changes following 9/11. There’s not really a pure dividing line, though, as with all definitions. I guess I’m Gen Z by these definitions, even though I’m almost in my mid 20s.

my thoughts, what if you go to cry clset with adderal? for thoes of you that didnt go to college thank god the supersmart doctors made all chickslove adderal more then money and money more then life.

>kids that weren't even alive during the 20th century can now post on Jow Forums
fuck

What should I do? I envy people born in the 2000s.

When I find this watch me get laid multiple times.

No, it's not. The academics who coined the term Millenial put the last year Millennials were born at 2004. 1995 is the earliest I've seen ANY academics place it, and honestly, none of these academics did as much work as Howe and Strauss so I trust them.

Attached: download (1).jpg (538x400, 67K)

Someone should turn it into a gloryhole

The reason Howe and Strauss called them Millenials is because they're the first generation to come of age after the year 2000. We are very very late in the Millenial generation, and Gen Z is just getting into middle school.

Neo-boomers don't get counted with generation zyklon.

I don't fully believe in Strauss and Howe. I meet some of the Civic traits on key but also don't meet a lot and am the opposite in some ways. I have Asperger's so could that be why?

>Hey guys
>someone jizzed in the fap closet aga-
>I mean cry closet again

I'm Millennial but relate to the 2000s not the 2010s.

>1991 was 46 years ago

Attached: 1516360364033.png (275x224, 70K)

This, millenialls and gen z are just victims of the psychological bullshit boomers and x pushed. a bunch of fucking idiots raising kids based on what books written by childless roasties told them.

kids these days no sex or drugs just respecting women & Niggers... fucking kids

We are the check out of society, NEET, and internet generation. I'm too antisocial to care about other people's feelings.

Nah. They are also monsters. They cause people like Nick Cruz to go insane by mass bullying in groups. Just as guilty as their older generation parents.

I trust Howe and Strauss so what I'm about to say is going to sound weird. Howe and Strauss were completely wrong on Gen Y. They created an incredible model for predicting the character of cohort groups. And it's crap. It's complete crap. Because all it can do is point out the starting conditions that a generation is going to face. It can't predict how that cohort group is going to answer those challenges. It's worthless. The whole model is absolutely crap. Brilliant, well constructed, academically sound crap.

Attached: 1514456127892.jpg (2880x1440, 2.44M)

The cry closet is a good idea, but they shouldn't be used for exam stress.

They SHOULD be used when the kiddos graduate and realize how ungodly difficult it is to get a job worth a shit, or really any job at all.

Also, does anyone have tips to pass white boarding interview tests?

I had one data structures and algos class like 2 years ago, I barely remember shit outside of the big picture for the most common.

The 1980s and the 1990s were very different, but they were both Gen X's decades.

Niggers date She-Niggers its just their COCK is like a power washer and strips all that nigger skin away

>anerican education

why can't we all just take mushrooms and realize how silly most of all our lives are.

Attached: 1522508546065.jpg (780x760, 101K)

So they can't deal with the stress of exams but they think they will overthrow the government with a people's revolution.... tfw they try

Attached: muppet.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

Because mushrooms are for basedboys like you

>tfw born in 90
I'm a millennial no way around it.

Attached: this-contemporary-dance-troupe-performs-with-lasers-in-their-butts-body-image-1488403056.jpg (1024x649, 49K)

This is good because 99% of western civ is fucked and not even human.

I can see myself getting raped by the girls softball team in there before exams. Yeah. Definitely.

Attached: 1525507672105.png (603x601, 159K)

jews, distrust automatically. Good ideas, but find the lie.
History repeats itself. No there is randomness.

>Be me 17 just ended my junior year.
>Unironically believe niggers are subhuman.
>Unironically believe Jews are evil and are controlling the world.
>Always go about life trying to uphold the values of the west and demeaning anyone who doesn't.
>Mfw there is about 60+ individuals who think the same way I do in my graduating class (class of about 140ish)

If Generation Z isn't based I don't know what is.

Attached: kek (8).jpg (320x454, 38K)

RAPE ALL NIGGERS

Attached: kekastani sports.png (599x487, 436K)

this is usually done in private like in a toilet stall or a shower, putting it in public may normalize "crying over exams" but there should be more productive ways of coping with stress instead of just bottling it up or alternatively trying to get attention through this cry closet thing.

there's nothing mroe hideous than a bunch of hipsters sitting around on the floor of an active "art exhibition"

I hope Williamsburg gets firebombed

These are the weak members of gen z who will kill themselves before they can ever vote. The end is near, faggots.

Because its [Current Year].
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1526450875666.webm

Notice how this kind of shit became more common when women started outnumbering men on campuses.

And these whiny weak bitches think they can run a country? Nigger please.

I agree. It describes conditiond but not reactions. This 4Tis different than the last. I don't think any big reforms are being made. How do you think the next 1T will be? I think it will be a weird cross between the 50s and 90s because of the divide in the generation. The banks were bailed out so nothing was allowed to fully crash.

Holy fug I was 26 yesterday, today I'm 46

crazy how time flies

>people bag on the current generation for being pussies and thin-skinned but not the parents that raised them to be this way
rly dinks my donk

FPBP

Attached: 1512450461760.jpg (953x527, 210K)

I came from this generation and aren't thin skinned. If I can do it so can they.