Do libertarians/AnCaps revert when their house is on fire...

Do libertarians/AnCaps revert when their house is on fire? Or do they complain that the people putting the fire out are evil statesmen who are stealing your income?

Civilised society is formed when a group of ascended people want to peacefully co-exist together and help each other out. We do this by paying taxes to fund services that benefit the community, like the fire department. Or would you rather pay a subscription fee to a private fire department company instead?

AnCaps are just as bad and retarded as commies. Paying taxes is the price to pay to live among civilised people. If you don't like that go live in the jungle with the niggers.

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJyjNiL4zZg
fortune.com/2015/05/19/cable-industry-becomes-a-monopoly/
archive.is/EwroO
wired
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ruins your hypothetical

Attached: http___g-ec2.images-amazon.com_images_G_01_th_aplus_kidde_pro10MP_large._V395659855_.jpg (390x390, 12K)

>isn't always enough

>Do libertarians/AnCaps revert when their house is on fire? Or do they complain that the people putting the fire out are evil statesmen who are stealing your income?
My town has an all volunteer fire department. The state has no role in it's funding.

>As of 2014, there are around 1,134,400 firefighters serving in 27,198[1] fire departments nationwide and responding to emergencies from 58,150 fire stations. Of those firefighters, 31% or 346,150 were career firefighters and 69% or 788,250 were volunteers.[2]

Majority are volunteers. So, probably doesn't matter at all.

>implying this can work in huge cities

What about police?
Or the justice system?

Yes centralized govt systems is working so well for American cities

Taxes are used by stupid fucksticks like you who think they know better for everyone else.

FAGGOTS like you give them plenty of ammo for their cringelording antics.

>these can't be privatized
I'm not going to hold your hand, read a fucking book and watch some videos.

How the fuck do they get their equipment then? My township has a volunteer fire department but they still get their trucks and gear from a stipend from local government

We don't set our fucking houses on fire to begin with because we're not retarded.
We buy fire extinguishers and prepare for emergencies beforehand, just in case a lithium battery or some other device goes apeshit.

Attached: 1488559186615.png (2000x1334, 657K)

Both of which restrict ancaps from defending their properties and person until the assailant acts first, at an opportune time of the assailant's choosing. If someone says they're going to kill you and take your daughter, no justice agent should be stopping or punishing you from killing him before he can do it while you're away at work.

there is literally no difference between paying for protection from a private fire department vs. paying for a public one through taxes. you achieve the exact same result: you pay money, someone sprays water on your house when its on fire

what a stupid fucking thread

Firefighters still put out fires, faggot

>implying a privatized police force would somehow be less corrupt
>implying a judge phobia bought and paid for by the richest few would be less corrupt
The current system isn't perfect but what you're suggesting is sheer lunacy.

No, they're just upset that they didn't have to pay for a fire extinguishing fee before the fire fighters would come.

>known assailant warns you ahead of time before he attacks
What a specific example of something that never fucking happens

>implying people wouldn't subscribe to firefighting services

>implying home insurers wouldn't disincentivize failure to carry a subscription to firefighting services

>steal a persons money
>call him a hypocrite when he uses services that money is supposed to provide

Prove it then faggot. They'd have to compete with other police forces, and other forms of law enforcement. Being corrupt is probably not in your best interest, because people will go find someone else to do business with.

>implying taxes aren't theft because of services that happen after the fact and which are funded by bonds whereof the taxes only barely make the interest payments

>losing the argument and just calling the person that's smarter than you and has greater vision of how economies work "autistic"
here it comes

eternal reminder that the "heh wouldnt a fire fighter stand there and let your house burn if they were private and you didnt have insurance? checkmate lolbertarian" meme happens in real life in Clapistan but with PUBLIC fire fighters if the house on fire is in the wrong municipal area lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=dJyjNiL4zZg

meanwhile no private fire service would ever do this because they'd lose customers to non-asshole competitors, unlike the state who you have to pay even if they're shit

False. Nobody has agreed to co-exist. Please tell me how my money being taken from me and used to feed niggers in anyway benefits me. If I had any say in where my tax goes, and no threat of having my property stolen, then maybe you'd have a point.

We have this problem too, but for (((liability))) reasons. You could have a fire house two minutes away, but because of stupid zoning you have to wait for one 40 minutes out with traffic.

Fear of jews is usually behind most of the stupid shit we have to put up with.

>sorry user, your Bronze Level fire protection only applies to small kitchen fires. Upgrade to the Silver Level (includes house fires) for the low low price of 3BTC!!

woah, leaf actually makes a point. ancaps btfo so hard

Fire dept is a bad example. People locally should spend money locally as they vote and are taxed. The problem is the federal govt. If I live in Fl, why should my hard working tax dollars be redistributed to nigger slums in Detroit for people who don't want to work? If people in Detroit want to pay for the jungle then Detroit and Michigan taxpayers should foot the bill. I don't mind paying for my fire department, schools, police, etc. Just don't want to pay for other people's services nor do I expect them to pay for mine......Make sense?

>they'd have to compete with other police forces
You mean like how cable companies refuse to compete in areas dominated by other cable companies?

fortune.com/2015/05/19/cable-industry-becomes-a-monopoly/

Taxes are a voluntary exchange, faggot.
Don't want to pay taxes?
Don't live in a society.
Go live on a boat in international waters.

>If I had any say in where my tax goes
Have you ever voted?

>private fire department
Why not? Better than (((paying taxes))) that mostly go to feeding niggers and subsidizing the white genocide agenda

Faggot

>Vote not to feed niggers
>Two Niggers vote to take my money to feed themselves
>OH BOY DEMOCRACY SURE IS GREAT
Neck yourself.

Fantastic argument
Faggot.

archive.is/EwroO

wired com/2013/07/we-need-to-stop-focusing-on-just-cable-companies-and-blame-local-government-for-dismal-broadband-competition/

Libertarians are usually proponents of municipal governments and 70% of all firefighters are volunteer. You're strawmaning.

>libertarians
>owning a house

hahaha you're too kind OP. Most Libertarians live at home and then eventually move into a trailer park or a half way house for sex offenders.

hwat kind of property taxes did native americans pay before we showed up?

Every time.

Attached: your-logical-fallacy-argumentum-ad-governmentum-ad-gov-the-assumption-20591476-1.png (500x357, 136K)

>Taxes are a voluntary exchange, faggot.
>If you don't pay taxes we will steal your property
>This benefits you goy
>We protect your rights goy

Would you rather live in an authoritarian state?
You're free to move to one.

This so much.
Why do tards think the government is a magical entity that does shit for free and there is no alternate way to get things done?

>cops suck
>roads suck
>the DMV sucks
>but let's have the government do more shit because clearly they don't suck

What the hell?

I'm not saying that the entire concept of government is awful, I'm just saying that, for all the trillions of dollars it costs, it is not a bargain at all.

if they paid their taxes they would probably urge them to work faster. just because someone forces you to pay for a service doesn't mean you refuse to claim the results of the service.

Dude, holy shit, you are too stupid to be allowed on the internet.
>I-if you don't like me stealing from you go live in a place where they steal from you
>Don't like your rights being violated? Go live in a place that violates your rights!

>defending Comcast
Yes their business practices are totally wholesome

Pick related is what you are really paying for. Ancaps are retards. Libertarians just want the option of not paying or using this shitty services.

Attached: Lazy.jpg (194x259, 5K)

>mortgages are a voluntary exchange
>if you don't pay your mortgage the bank will reclaim its property
The land itself belongs to the state. You don't own shit.

And yet Americans pay twice as much as other first world countries for healthcare. At the same time, healthcare costs are one of the largest causes of bankruptcy among American families.

Or go live on a boat in international waters. Why would you want to continue living in a society that continuously steals from you?

What's the alternative?

In my town we don't pay the firemen. They do it for free. Fucking leak.

Here we see the communist ousting himself. GG

Do commies not buy food from a grocery store? What a stupid question.

>wanting more competition against comcast is defending comcast

Attached: 1516511662464.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>stating objective fact somehow makes me a communist
>he couldn't come up with a coherent argument so he called me a commie
Lmao ok kid

>What's the alternative?
Gyp the system. Fuck em. This is why full-piracy/outlaw is best. You learn to get your money back by exploiting the populace and their government.

Attached: motherfuckers.gif (210x373, 2M)

Where do they get their gear and trucks from, retard?

>C-COME ON GUYS!! DON'T BE M-MEAN TO COMCAST! TH-THEYRE GOOD GOYS!!

Until you end up getting raped in prison

>we
the problem is, most of u dont pay taxes.
t. income and property tax payer.

You've got shit reading comprehension.

>Or would you rather pay a subscription fee to a private fire department company instead?
Yes. This is already done in some communities. Privats companies always do a better job than the government.

>Lol why don't you just give us your property and go live at sea.
You are so fucking stupid, dude. What are you even doing in America if you have no problem with abusive tax.

Don't get caught.
Read your opponent, plan ahead years in advance. Don't antagonize people at all. Stay under the radar but oversee the world you live in.
Remember, exploiting a resource need not be harmful. Niggers and gangsters don't understand this. They don't plan. They live by making scenes. Then wonder why they end up in the pokey.

Attached: 1173753724189.gif (279x393, 55K)

>You don't own property it is all state owned
>It's not theft at all. The state owns it all, oh no, I mean the banks, oh, shit, I'm confused.

You're claiming that ALL of the burden of guilt falls upon local governments and NONE of the responsibility falls upon cable companies. I read your posts just fine

>private companies always do a better job than the government
Healthcare

>give up your property
The land is owned by the state. You're just renting it. Open your eyes, retard.

Or do you think your impotent rage is enough to convince people to stop charging you taxes?

>Do libertarians/AnCaps revert when their house is on fire?
Private insurance pays for a new house for free. Ancaps would rejoice.

The banks dont own land either
It's all owned and protected by your government. You don't actually "own" anything you dip

This BTFOs the ancap eternally

All land as property was originally secured with force. The state secures the land within its borders with force, therefore it is technically property of the state. Luckily they won't charge you rent if you can't afford it.

>for free
Retard

I agree. get the government out of heathcare and we can go back to doctors making house calls for 30 bucks

Don't make fun of ancaps, they are functionally retarded

t. not a home owner

fire is the easiest peril to pay out.

Then why bring up mortgage and banks being able to own property, you dip.

You seem to think because X is currently in place Y can't be put in place or advocated for. The Government is supposed to exist to protect the rights of the people, not to steal from them. Why would you even care if you lived in an authoritarian state with this mindset.

AnCaps see the larger paradigm.

Attached: IMG_5403.jpg (255x163, 24K)

Fuck off Nat(((soc)))

AnCaps are the chads of this board, you stormfags are the virgins.

Attached: 1524508606211.png (2518x1024, 270K)

>he thinks the government is making healthcare expensive
Then why do Americans pay twice as much as any other first world country?
Why are so many Americans driven to bankruptcy due to medical costs?

Historically there were subscription based fire services before there were publicly provided ones.

Without a market for a service how do you know if the public alternative is providing good value for your tax dollars?

medicare and medicaid. same reason tuition is through the roof.

"lol free moniez?? time to up all fees lolol"

I'm saying that homeowners insurance isn't free, retard

>the government isn't supposed to steal from people
How does a government exist without taxes?

Attached: IMG_5340.jpg (550x590, 61K)

False, the state is a collection of people, citizens are a part of this collection and can purchase from the state (other citizens).

>thinks the government forcing citizens to buy something won’t make companies raise prices

Literal retard.

Why do i have to pay taxes for a fire department that i dont need.
>but other people may need the fire department
When you say stuff like this youre rooting for the commies nigger.

Attached: 20171231_022743.png (126x145, 31K)

>missing the point entirely
State-provided healthcare is CHEAPER you fucking tool.

it's way cheaper than your rent, and btw you are never getting that money back unlike insurance

hahaaaaaaaaaa k, keep believing kid

Why cant an HOA have a fire department?

>knows nothing about healthcare costs
Look up how much the average American spends on healthcare
Then compare that to what the average German pays

drooling moron.

It takes a village to raise a kid. Whats your ancaps comeback to that one/

The point is, insurance doesn't replace your house "for free"

Attached: 3B7093BE-B0F1-47E1-9965-351B75A818E2.jpg (248x255, 25K)

>believes anecdotes over objective fact
Literal child.

Attached: 0006_health-care-oecd-full.gif (720x540, 48K)

keep paying rent boi

What originally gave anyone the right to own land. It was all secured by force, not purchased.

I own a house, faggot.
You're just screeching nonsense

Firstly, my issue is with involuntary taxation. I don't want to pay for things like food-stamps for niggers, bailing companies out, etc. If there were full transparency and I had control of what my tax money is used for, there would be no problem. Secondly, the government could implement tolls, sell products/services.

>Unironically doesn't think capitalism enables degeneracy

Woo boy you guys really have no bleedin clue what's going on, do you?