Trump and Pence are the two witnesses

>And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.
>And if anyone would harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes. If anyone would harm them, this is how he is doomed to be killed.
>When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
>And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
>Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
>And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.
>Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
>In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

1,260 days = 42 months = three and a half years.
He is burning all the lib-shits with his "fire-breath" on the internet. How else would someone who's never seen twitter describe it?
They keep attacking him and then horrible shit happens to them instead, i.e., the Trump Curse.
The jews will not allow him to win a second term so they will assassinate Trump and Pence.
The liberals will rejoice for three days while their bodies are shown all over the world via satellite.
Then they will rise from the dead, and the natural disasters we're already seeing will kick up 1000%.

Discuss.

Attached: isthatagun.jpg (400x364, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/1929PelleySevenMinutesInEternity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leaders of the world's only superpower
>sackcloth
not quite.

Cool

Attached: 1521755741392.jpg (734x763, 279K)

nice try satan, it clearly means that he is humble and not entrenched in riches
>he even donates his entire salary to charity

I'm studying through Revelation now as well user.

Capped and saved

Attached: guy-thumbs-up.jpg (380x317, 53K)

Oh come on, no one else?

>three and a half years
>not 8 years
Perish in the name of Kek, thou unbeliever!

if there's no revelation then sure i'm down for 8 years of GEOTUS and then the Trump family dynasty after that, but revelations looks like the world will end before that, sorry not sorry m8

Doesn't the bible also say to seek the truth? Might the truth not just be referring to God and his teachings, but possibly in all things. So many people today are fed lies on all media formats. The liberal left has become a great example of those who turn away from the truth for fear of what it brings to their own world they've created among themselves. Trump is a straight talker and doesn't shy away from the truth. He even encourages others to seek it out by wording his tweets in certain ways. Political correctness is a great weapon against the truth of the world and it's many different people.

I'm thinking the revelator was probably referring to Peter and Paul or 2 other (now unknown) guys that were proseltyzing all over the Roman Empire

I am definitely seeking truth in all things

> fpbp
> digits
THE END IS NEAR! REPENT!

peter and paul were long dead by the time of john's revelation

what leads me to believe that revelations is for modern day is the ancient carvings of helicopters and nukes, along with the description of 'locusts' of war
>The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

Attached: choppa.jpg (1240x886, 203K)

The human faces are seen through the windshield inside the chopper.
When the blades aren't spinning they are long and dangle like women's hair.
They often paint shark teeth on the front of ships and planes, etc.
Breastplates - steel chassis, thundering wings - helicopters are fuggin loud.
Tails like scorpion stingers - rocket launchers or simply the back rotor.

Attached: ancientbomb.jpg (474x390, 41K)

>their faces resembled human faces
>their teeth were like lions’ teeth

Attached: Hells_Angels,_Flying_Tigers_1942.jpg (3832x3096, 2.48M)

all of these righteous digits

I already believed in Kek, but I swear if that happens I'd turn Christian right there.

not that i'm advocating for any one religion because you will find similar things in other religions, though I do believe in a sort of 'Source'.
I really don't trust organized religion anyway.
I just think if you're doing what you truly believe to be good, then you'll be alright in the end

Trump dresses like he doesn't know how a suit fits.

Let it be so.

As well you shouldn't. Christianity is the way but the Jews have infiltrated it hard and defanged it. They altered the concept of love to cuckoldry when in reality it was love to fight to protect your loved ones.

Turn the other cheek is meant for neighbors, not invaders.

the two witnesses are the Law and the Prophets. it's pretty clear that's what it means.

I enjoyed a different description of turn the other cheek but I didn't save the cap.
It was basically that you can be slapped with the right hand as a backhand and it means that you are lesser than the one slapping you, but if they do an open-palm slap they are acknowledging you as an equal as a challenge to a duel.
You can't use your other hand to slap, therefore turning the other cheek is literally forcing them to stop hitting you or acknowledge your equality.
Jesus was a cheeky little cunt, pun intended

please share, because I clearly haven't heard this

throughout the entire old testament, God refers to the Law and the Prophets as witnesses against Israel (and jews).

John makes hundreds, if not thousands of OT references in Revelation. It's something that just stands out if you've studied the OT.

that doesn't mean there won't be 2 (or more) people involved. but the BoR is massively symbolic and ties the OT together.

>And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

>4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

God is speaking here and refers to them as 3 different things simultaenously, which is why you often have wildly disparate views of what they actually are. Two people, two olive trees, two candlesticks. (cont.)

>5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

>6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

this isn't normal human behavior. but these are actually allusions to Elijah, who called down fire and ceased the rain.

the point isn't the people who, may or may not be allegorical, it's that the Law and the Prophets are martyred in the streets of Jerusalem, as the entire passages related to the two witnesses overtly suggest. I could go on and on about how these passages are just filled with OT references, but the sum of all is what is being killed.

>8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

I took olive trees to mean a people or lineage, and some other symbolism for the candlesticks that I can't remember.
Having the power to control 'the heavens", or sky, and let it rain or not sounds like HAARP weather control.
Bloody waters is simply battles at sea, and plagues are bio-weapons.
I think that these people just described the visions they were given as best as they could for the time since they could not understand the technology of the time of the visions.

Olive trees are typically meant as bearers of peace . Zachariah 4:14
>Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Lampstands are for Light, which is truth, and are often associated with olives simply because that is the fuel they used, so it's a contiguous allegory.

The bible says not to cheat on your preggo wife too. It also preaches humility and love for your fellow man. It also says men who spend their lives seeking riches are the furthest from God.

But yeah, that "le trump is da savior" narrative total works. The more the delusional christcucks hold up Donald Trump as some sort of Godly man, the more it damages the case for their religion. It seems to me like God would prefer a man like Cruz over Trump.

That actually makes it sound even more like the witnesses are people, because they would be truthful bearers of peace.

You can have wealth and do good things with it. Seeking riches is generally taken as seeking riches over all other things, including being a good person.
He had to build an empire to combat an evil empire, and he gives to those that do good.
He donates his entire 400k presidential salary to charity and signed his entire life's work over to his children so that he could serve us, the people.
7/10 made me respond

much of this stuff has multiple meanings, but it's supposed to be a filter for OT readers, you are supposed to "get" the references. People are referenced as all kinds of things throughout the bible. trees, kingdoms, animals, etc,etc. just like some things are often referenced as people.

what it's saying isn't something you glean from just reading the words, BoR makes almost no sense if you try to read it literally. because then it can mean almost anything. Regardless of the actual events it is describing, what's being said is for the people who can understand the language and that language is the OT.

>so they will assassinate
>Then they will rise from the dead
I wouldn't take these too literally.
Maybe they get accussed of something, it gets "proven" but 3 days later everything get uncovered and proved to be a conspiracy.
>a great earthquake, .
Also wouldn't take literally.
More like; "shaking the foundation" or "pulling the rug"
>and a tenth of the city fell
What kind of city? Civilians? Politicians? Institutions?
>seven thousand people were killed
Same as the last. Institutions? Politicians? Civilians?
>and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.
Who is going to be afraid and why?
Corrupted Politicians because they have witnessed? Lefties because they've seen the truth?

It can be translated in a lot of way but, we will know when and if it happens.

Attached: 1486358307244.png (720x720, 880K)

I understand and will give it thought, thank you for sharing

to further my case, if you take a devout jew and show them those passages, he will immediately recognize that it is talking about Elijah, who the jews believe is going to come back. Now what that is saying is that the jews will not only reject Elijah, but kill him, and then throw a party throughout the whole world to celebrate.

the other guy is heavily speculated to be Moses. We know Elijah didn't die, but there's someone else that didn't die either and most people think it's Moses. So to a jew, these passages are clearly referencing the return of Elijah (an almost universally recognized jewish prophecy that he will return) and someone else, perhaps Moses. but if you take that the way most jews would, then it still doesn't make sense entirely. something else is being referenced underneath, and those are the law and the prophets.

>It can be translated in a lot of way but, we will know when and if it happens
Pretty much, it's fun to speculate though.
I honestly believe that Trump is changing the world though, that he is something special even if he's not some prophesied savior

well maybe Trump is Elijah lol, I mean he's gotta come back some time

i liked it better when he was General Patton reborn.

Attached: Patton.jpg (195x250, 30K)

Enoch. Called up to the throne, and when his son died, the Flood came. My bet is Elijah and Enoch. Why else would Jesus say it would be as the days of Noah?

>it's fun to speculate though
that's why i posted, fampai
>I honestly believe that Trump is changing the world
I agree on that. Even though, he might be not the most loved or accepted, we're seeing the true face on the masses and all that is wrong emerged for everyone to be seen. It is only a matter of time until reality will fix itself.

Attached: 1489455012076.jpg (987x700, 148K)

I 10,000% believe he is the reincarnation of Patton.
I also believe you can have several hundred 'selves' at a time.
There is apparently a finite amount of souls allowed on any one planet, and those souls are reused over and over to learn whatever they're there to learn.
This is another reason I believe we are nearing the end times, because supposedly 99% of everyone who has ever been alive is alive now according to some math nerds.

>Why else would Jesus say it would be as the days of Noah?
Cause we gon get rekt, son

you are quite literally a brainlet, thanks for confirming.

thanks for bumping, faggot, have a nice day

that's a good theory, i didn't know that Enoch didn't die. Jesus does quote from or at least reference (i can't remember), the Book of Enoch so it's a little odd it isn't considered canon.

It's been awhile since I read it. they were making chimeras and all kinds of bizarre shit with things outside the world, or within, whatever you may believe. the prophecy of Daniel, which Jesus references when his disciples specifically ask about the end times, is highly suggestive as well. I used to think the iron mixed with miry clay was some sort of transhumanism / android stuff, now I'm wondering if the miry clay isn't niggers. I hope it is, as Daniel says,

>And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Enoch 'went up with the Lord' at age 365. I'll always remember that cause it's the days of a year

Attached: ibjKXsn.png (1243x627, 893K)

Attached: poifect.jpg (2048x1024, 82K)

I recommend looking into William Dudley Pelley's stuff if you guys want some interesting reading material from the 1920's-1950's.
His short book, about 45 pages, called Seven Minutes in Eternity is available in PDF.

archive.org/details/1929PelleySevenMinutesInEternity

Enoch didn't either.

forgot to mention he got put in jail for 15 years (out after 8) by FDR for 'insurrection' because pelley was woke to the JQ

Now's your chance to save it.

Attached: cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Thanks Anons, saved!

god bless, user
I didn't do too bad a job remembering it!