Why are loser virgins turning to violence?

>Why are loser virgins turning to violence?

>There have now been numerous violent rampages carried out by incels – involuntary celibates angered at being rejected by women.

lmfao even Infowars is making fun of you guys now xD
infowars.com/video-why-are-loser-virgins-becoming-terrorists/

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-212042.jpg (1440x1751, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/
americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/democrats_and_gerrymandering_sow_the_wind_reap_the_whirlwind.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1525428111005m.jpg (804x1024, 94K)

Info wars is based
Incels are betas

So incels aren't the new punk rock?

That is bs

I didn't know founder of Reddit was a tranny

Attached: 1525377707921.png (594x268, 56K)

>loser virgins
>teenagers

Attached: 1500784748870.jpg (253x255, 7K)

This group of people kills people because their life is so shit.
I know, lets kick them while they are down, in public, and point out their flaws to everyone.

some bullshit being peddled by the media because they are becoming increasingly irrelevant

What did they expect was going to happen?

Use your cooter, stop a shooter. HS girls are already an bunch of sluts, so why not just help a incel out and fuck one ever once and a while and maybe you wont get shot.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

why are niggers and spics killing people every day in america and it doesnt get 2 ounces of news coverage?

>Take a group of ostracized, mentally unstable young men
>Prod and poke them until they crack and start killing people
>WHY ARE THEY KILLING PEOPLE?!
>Better poke and prod some more.

Attached: giphy.gif (350x262, 1.39M)

by all means keep calling them losers, its fun to watch them kill people.

The answer is in the title. They’re loser virgins.

Elliot Rodgers like all mass school shooters was on antidepressants. really made me think.

They should just become faggots like PJW, he seems happy

Nothing to lose.

terrorists were always beta virgins

Tejst Defīt

Aj Hæv Nεvor Sīn Æ Vadžajna

>Pū Pū Pī Pī

Attached: FootMassage.jpg (708x530, 68K)

Like nearly all mass murderers and psycho killers, Elliot Rodger is now confirmed to have been taking massive doses of psychiatric drugs. Law enforcement authorities have now confirmed Elliot Rodger, the "sorority girl" killer of Isla Vista, California, was taking massive doses of Xanax, a psychiatric drug belonging to a class of chemicals called benzodiazepines.

"Elliot had been taking Xanax for awhile, according to his parents ... there were fears he might have been addicted to it, or taking more than was prescribed," a law enforcement source

>terrorists

they're not fucking terrorists though

>sexless men in a meaningless world
I really dont think the mystery is that deep

Because they'd rather be shot than be with those dudes.

You might want to pay attention to loser virgins. They'll fuck shit up if you push 'em hard enough.
But you're all unicorns and rainbows, amirite?

Fucked-up shit. The price you pay.

>PJW

fuck off

Whitehouse.gov literally complaining about spics today. Jesus Christ, it's never enough for you retards.

terrorism now is a word without meaning. it used to mean using terror tactics to achieve your political agenda, now it just means any attack

Dimitrios Pagourtzis, used Ritalin, which treats attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or other drugs.

>"Allahu Akbar!"
>His motive is still unknown

>Got rejected once
>HE'S A VIRGIN TERRORIST KILL ALL VIRGINS
I have yet to see any fucking evidence that this was the motivation.

No faggot, you guys are the new Slim Jesus.

This was supposed to be their final play. They were supposed to have an endless stream of White male shooters to bandy around. Say that White men are violent losers, then attack any who attempt to be more. Instead, they have Elliot Rodger and this gay dude.

We've done well.

Attached: 1502950900017.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

Holy fuck it's like every school shooter was on prescription drugs. yet the media is focused on the tools they used.

>call people losers
>get surprised when they retaliate

Not mention give a reason to take our guns. That's why the feds let these happen despite knowing all of the warnings

I get that the involuntary celibate is caused by their abysmal social skills on most of the times. But incels are not the ones politicizing sex, modern society is doing that.
And now that society sees incels not only as social outcasts but also will push for their further disenfranchisement they will end up creating a lower cast of people with nothing left to lose

They should be fired. Replace them with good people. Incels are a danger to everyone.
Once they lose their jobs maybe they can focus on bettering themselves and man up.

>Let's keep demonizing them yeah that will improve things

Attached: 1526851533543.png (450x700, 599K)

I'm a female incel, I'm 30.
>MA in humanities, would look to go for a PhD in a year or so, but not sure what school or field
>have some student debt
>live at home, care for younger sister (26 college grad, works in a museum, also incel) and boomer parents (still working, close to retirement)
>can cook, clean, sew, do some handy work. I also sing classically (part of a choir)
>I am learning how to drive, I put it off because I was afraid of getting behind the wheel/worked in the city
>help my father with his business when needed
>interning once or twice a week in the city (unpaid, but it will look good on my resume)
>work retail to cover personal expenses, including food, transportation into the city (not a great job, but I like my coworkers)
>babysit once in a while because I love kids
>chubby right now, not the highest desirability

I know a few other female incels who are desirable, relatively successful, but they just aren't interested in guys because of the risk that sex cares today in addition to extenuating circumstances (work, family stuff, school, etc.) I would love to become a wife, mother, but I haven't found the right guy and I doubt that I will, given hook-up culture. I know my window of time is closing, I know too my biological clock is ticking, but I've made peace with the fact that I may die single and/or never having sex again. I'm okay with being alone, as I lead a relatively fulfilling life. The thing is, Jow Forums, you have to find something that makes you happy, it could be a friend, it could be family, but more than likely, it will be a hobby. When you find that, pursue it fervently. This is the key to being happy. Find an activity will provide you solace through the tough times, giving you something to smile about. It could be an athletic league, art, music, the outdoors, reading, movies, video games or volunteering. Find something you like and loose yourself in it, happiness is more about action, something that allows you to connect people.

We wouldn't want the drug companies to loose money and tell the real reason for the mass shootings.

calling them loser virgins is probably not helping.

Just keep poking the bear i am sure it will be fine.

shut the fuck up roastie

They need to fix themselves. We need to push them into doing it or they will just stay pathetic all their lives.

>Incel Teenagers
>Virgins
They are supposed to be fucking virgins. Now we are going to paint kids not having sex as abnormal.
God I hate fucking Jews

They use prescription pshcotropic drugs to keep them pathetic. there is no helping them.

>why are loser virgins turning to violence
Certainly not because people at school call them loser virgins.

Everyone is also a pedophile neet incel virgin on Jow Forums..logic is not their strong point.

PJW was always a faggot. At least Alex Jones tries to be a good man,

I agree but firing someone because of their sexual life is not helping at all. Immediate needs must be covered if you want to have a chance to improve yourself.

How the fuck did he drive a car let alone shoot a gun straight on benzo's? High doses put you to sleep almost instantly.

>a homosexual degenerate dishing about anyone's sexuality

Wew lad

What the fuck?

I mean what the honest, actual fuck? Last time I checked we weren't living in Brave New World, but I guess that's the path we're headed down now.

Incels do obsess over sex though. And they do "politicize" it. Incels in the Jow Forumsincel subreddit sense anyway. Not in the more general sense.
And yeah I agree that society also does it to some extent and that's it's not a good thing.
But the problem with incels is that they do it way more.
If they had just stopped caring about it and gotten a waifu there wouldn't have been any problems.

>I'm a female incel
I stopped reading here. I hope an actual incel gets you.

Attached: 1525241569119.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

Elliot Rodger was more volcel than incel though. He could've found a girl easy, just not the 9.5/10 blonde cutie he (and everyone else lol) wanted.

>Men get socially shunned so hard by females that they quit even trying to get the pussy
>Women are mad that men have stopped trying so now must destroy their careers
This totally won't backfire on women.

Pretty sure he wasn’t a virgin. He had a girlfriend at one point anyways. Frankly the people on r9k scare me more.

it is by definition impossible to be a female incel.

And the semi automatics have been around since the 1890s yet the school shooting only got big once the SSRIs were routinely prescribed to young people. Rly makes me think.

We have to do something. Ignoring them will mot do. They need to be shown that their lifestyle is not acceptable.

right after you solve all the other problems in the world, bucko.

>involuntary celibate
>They need to be shown their lifestyle is not acceptable
The absolute state of boomer pol.

Attached: boomers.png (968x634, 307K)

>Muslim commits violent act

BAN ALL MUSLIMS REEE

>Incel commits violent act

Well I mean he was depressed and on drugs and was sad that day plus he was bullied ya know so it's blah blah blah

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

This is why this situation is so sad, because there are women out there who are involuntarily celibate, they just focus their frustrations a bit differently. I'd actually be more than happy too to end up with a man who went through a period of celibacy.

If they have jobs they are helping themselves. You're just giving them more reasons to shoot up places.

"Loser virgins" had unrealistic views of romance and sex imprinted on them by the media from childhood all the way to adulthood, but their social ineptitude prevented them from realizing this like most people do and coming to terms with it. There's a cost to the fraudulent way our society operates where everyone says one thing and means another. There's a mountain of lies maintained just so that people can feel better about themselves, and it's growing taller every year.

>MA in humanities

Attached: 1517799317972.png (362x259, 156K)

>Ellen is going to personally fuck every virgin in Silicon Valley.
God speed, Pao.

Attached: 1422339846014.png (1280x722, 1.58M)

I see...

Attached: Dont come to the office tommorrow.jpg (1280x2337, 1.25M)

I certainly would not want a incel working at my job. Its sad for the incels sure but there realy is no other solution i can think of. They need to be removed for safety reasons from normal people. Bjt wtf should we do with them after that?

Only thing i can think of is putting them on some kind of watchlist like pedos.

>why are you loser faggot virgin dick faces killing everyone who you fucking piece of shit small dick little faggots know huh you fucking pieces of shit?
Gee I wonder why.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (549x413, 42K)

>infowars
They aren't anything but click-bait tier bullshit.
And paul watson is a closet faggot island fuck.
Fuck them.
Stick to the fluoride and the gay frogs.
Faggot

Attached: 1520206563678.png (787x414, 17K)

>Islam wages world Jihad
>Gets named most peaceful religion
juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/
We didn't make the rules don't get mad at us for being better at your game then you are.
Just like gerrymandering which the left invented and now cries because the right is smarter and uses their dirty tricks against them:
americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/democrats_and_gerrymandering_sow_the_wind_reap_the_whirlwind.html
Fucking brainlets I swear how do you not know that Pol is a Board of Peace?

Attached: liberalpretzel.jpg (960x720, 69K)

shitty bait.

Did he realy? I knew some dudes who would lie about having gfs in highschool.

i look forward to the day these little queers get castrated so they lose interest in re-enacting what they do in their sick gore-filled cdrom games on society

Why are ShareHacks and DeepSticks so obsessed with keeping Americans at the intellectual level of base survival instincts and under-developed emotional intelligence? It's all to keep people under control. This shit is old.

Loser virgins have always been terrorists. So what's new?

>take away the few things that someone who thinks he has nothing to lose still has. Including his income.

Gee, I wonder how that will end.

Problems like what? Global warming?
Lmao. Naw we should solve the ones causing the death of innocents first imo.

Please. Incels is a made up term and amplified for emotional response. It's DeepStick and ShareHack shit. It's boring AF.

Rage killing isn’t terrorism

They are celibate because they are gross. They need to be pushed into fixing themselves you retard. They can do it if they tried but they are lazy

What the fuck do you call someone who plans and executes a mass murder?

a recently out of the closet PJW is saying teenagers should have sex.
Why does this not suprise me ?

Attached: 23423464356.png (658x662, 48K)

We'll just disappear like a video game they think. We've been defeated so they don't have to worry about revanchism. Once the Crimson King gets erased or Voldemort gets explodiumartised they just go away and the good guys live happily ever after! That's totally how the real world works right That's how brainlets thought of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars well just go over there and blow their mud huts up and dust our hands off and declare mission accomplished that'll show them!!! I hate this species I want the big meteor to come.

She looks like a female incel tho

THIS IS PIZZAGATE.

>why are these FUCKING SCUM LOSER VIRGINS becoming terrorists against a society that despises them and constantly ridicules them lmao

Attached: ad3e19512ad3854faaca65371bd9bc3d63936dd0ce6aa2f521c7a800d81c548d.jpg (484x566, 35K)

And would you realize that someone is an incel ? You will have to assume a lot of things to reach that conclusion. I get it, people with poor social skills will likely be incels but that's not 100% accurate.
And removing them for security reasons is an arbitrary measure, you can't assume they will become dangerous,that is punishing a crime before it is committed

A problem that cannot be discussed on mainstream media due to the huge amount of advertising by big pharmaceutical companies

>solve
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA good one

1 Post by this ID shill thread, do NOT respond, sage, report, hide.

Attached: 1430249115341.jpg (436x432, 38K)

Attached: 1514332699741.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

Truth is (((they))) merely replaced the brutal overt control of 1984 with the entertainment and drug based control of BNW. We still have govt spying and wrong think but instead of getting black bagged by the feds we get flooded with 24/7 "info-tainment" and constant pressure to drink/smoke our worries away.

Attached: Incel.jpg (1020x197, 29K)

Explain this logic to me, you neckbeard fags:

> Girl chooses not to have sex with you
> She's a slut

Until you see why this "logic" is sub-retarded, no woman will ever touch you.

Man that is revolting. It's not really related, but that's what I mean about a mountain of lies. Every goddamn thing gets turned on its head so people can feel self-righteous and tolerant, right up until something would affect them personally - then they immediately revert back to being self-interested and judgemental. There'd be so much less social strife if liberals would stop trying to turn the sky green, but I suppose this perpetual conflict is exactly what the Marxists wanted from the start.

Attached: 1458696150896.jpg (852x805, 221K)

>explain this logic to me that nobody uses
kys