How would the left react if Trump denounced NAMBLA?

How would the left react if Trump denounced NAMBLA?

Attached: NAMBLA_LOGO.jpg (1200x315, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABvPC6ms3pM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF I LOVE NAMBLA NOW?

My god they would actually defend it.
That's how fucking retarded they are.

I hope Trump rounds up all NAMBLA members and burns them alive in Time Square.

They would defend it of course.

You've seen the gay pride parade pictures with kids, right? What do you think they would do?

... but the (((left))) already defends NAMBLA.

Another Trump ace in the hole, is to have the AG RICO NAMBLA. The full force of the US could be applied to go down the pedo ring rabbit hole.

I like this holocaust idea, i'll bring the gas and matches. Who are we sacrificing them to?

that flag of yours can easily blend into a pride parade

>Mauritius

What's it like over there?

That would be cool.

I approve it

Attached: 1494723896239.jpg (564x448, 38K)

Thanks, it's a stealth, doesn't get much attention.
Tropical island filled with resorts for Europeans and Sharia law for the locals.

Why hasn't he?

Attached: Potter.jpg (200x194, 7K)

What's your story, then? On vacation or what?

If so, how did you even find out about the country? This is the first time I've even heard about it.

No different than they do today - they love NAMBLA.
Degenerates support other degenerates.
Day of the rope when?

Bill DeBlasio.

It's not going to come until the average man develops the bloodlust of the average Jow Forums lurker fed up with society as a normal mental state.

Attached: lol.jpg (634x634, 95K)

>15 reasons why trump shouldn't call out the so called pedophiles:
>1)throughout history the love between men and boys has developed some of the most incredible diversity achievements, labeling this activity as a crime is an extremely prejudiced way of dealing with real people who dare to love each other despite their age difference. Does love have an age?
>(((...)))
>by Schlomo Nasenstein

Easy. they would say he was homophobic.
How? Take your pick. Don't you get it?
-it's none of his business, he just hates fags
-he's just using his power to go after fags
-etc etc

Attached: cosmo.jpg (1748x1200, 789K)

>911
checked
and seconded, people need to be unafraid to be pissed off at the right people not neighbors

I'm at a team building retreat my company organized. I'm European.

Contrary to popular belief, the majority of the left hate pedophiles. However since Jow Forums is ignorant they’ll believe they will defend this.

Attached: DC49A9F2-2748-42D4-BBD8-516E1552F3C1.png (287x161, 90K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABvPC6ms3pM

Explain how this is true? Sexual deviancy is one of the left's platforms.

kek I wish you know people would defend it just because drumpf and then find out what it is after

I’ve seen hardcore leftists dox pedophiles on social media before. Believe me they despise them as well.

Attached: image.jpg (1330x1349, 410K)

tHIS IS FUCKING GENIUS!

10 years ago they refused to support gay marriage. Now they are worried about where people pee in a Target. You tell me if they'd support it or not.

must be saving it for midterms.

Trump is for it though

The left chose MS-13 over Trump. They have no moral compass.

checked

He is a fag

i think its defacto accepted that nambla isnt to be supported. any one supporting it will get reamed. the left cant back pedal on this as theres a number of clips of john stewart using them as the butt of a joke over the years

so while they want to cry foul on anything trump says im sure they wouldnt even mention it if there was a announcement or they would act like even having to denounce them shows theres something wrong with his cognitive abilities and possibly morality. like trump must be a homosexual pedo to have to publicly denounce them for no reason

For some reason I am suddenly inclined to burn a church right now.

Attached: aHEAip8.png (800x585, 360K)

Attached: clinton loser.jpg (768x768, 120K)

Shouldn't you be making shitty youtube philosophy videos Varg?

Varg lives in France, not Canada. Read the post I replied to to see why I am inclined to burn a church right now.

>team building retreat
Well fuck my butt, at least you didn't say you were networking.
Not sure of the two which is worst? Boomer team building or faggot millennial networking.
Either way enjoy the vacation faggot

NVM, you're cool. Sorry I inferred to much
>mandatory team building
It's not like you have a choice. At least it isn't in fucking Las Vegas. We're really wowing the locals, a group of pasty fat lawyers.

is that a dyslexic g-blt sandwich flag?

>How would the left react if Trump denounced NAMBLA?

"Boo-hoo, Trump is attacking another minority group."

The left would defend nambla and call trump a bigot...

The twitter pedos called me a bigot

user, I'm happy for you. Like I said, enjoy the vacation. As long as you know it's mostly BS your good. "Team building" is fucking retarded and a waste of money.
Be that as it may, and back to topic, these kid fuckers need exposed. Trump getting BTFO'd buy faggot kid diddlers would be hilarious. Could you imagine the "Rolling Stone" "Huffpo" logic they would use to prove him wrong?

Maybe stop being a bigot?

This would make my month, maybe even year. Smiting the pedos is a worthy use of government time for sure.

Attached: BoganHappening.png (600x448, 159K)

>Acknowledge that NAMBLA exists at all
I can hear the chorus of "methinks that Trump doth protest too much" already

Attached: 1526387434188.png (622x464, 313K)

I agree with you, it's a nasty group of people and everyone needs to hate them.
To your other point, I hit and got some reads so I have something to do during the meetings during the day.

Also how the fuck are these posts sequential but the first one is timestamped before the second?

Attached: Thinking.png (407x370, 358K)

Republicans tried to get a pedophile elected to the Senate in ALabama

Hey thanks I helped make that list.

Can we meme this into reality please?

I must have posted at the same time as the faggot and Jow Forums doesn't display less than a second but keeps track of them?

Better idea, Trump should call Nambla a group of “Animals” and you will see every leftist politician and outlet defend them. Trump for the love of God, please do this!

Call him a homophobe probably. Call NAMBLA a prominent gay rights organization.

It happens all the time, this question gets asked all the time. Lets just say it's magic. Now let's take doe some kid fuckers.

>We believe that such a sexual relationship is sinful

I'm not seeing the problem here, it's a support group AGAINST raping boys

oh sweet baby jesus, i hope they try that shit.
that would be the single biggest red pill of all time.

The left would be very upset.

Attached: NAMBLA_democrats.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>love is rape
Retard alert

I hope he does. I would love to see the left lose even more voters.

>not getting the joke much

>she lost
>so you're still sperging about her more than 2 and a half years later

>How would the left react if Trump denounced NAMBLA?
Short answer....pic related.

Attached: Autistic Screeching.png (600x600, 110K)

Excuse my autism, but when I add flags to my collection, I name them under the native tongue of the country. IN the case of the countries that speak multiple languages I go for the most "official" language, the language of government. Mauritius doesn't have an official language, but what does the government use more for official stuff, English or French? Should I put it down as Mauritius or Maurice?

Attached: flag autism.png (1206x623, 116K)

Religiously, Arabic, colloquially, English. Officially, French. Also I'm just here for a week, so my opinion may be wrong.

>Religiously, arabic
Nigga most Mauritians are Hindu last I checked

>add flags to my collection

Attached: 1526840968554.jpg (680x499, 48K)

Attached: 00000002.png (544x565, 417K)

Trump is so powerful on social media, he can pick a hill for his opponents to die on. Why not pick NAMBLA, then?

Arent you sinking or something rare?

Attached: 1524989523546.png (128x128, 13K)

That's Fukushima, not Mauritius.

Hit wikipedia, I don't really know. I get the impression most are muslim here, but I could be wrong. I'm only here for the week.

It would become a hate crime to denounce those poor oppressed queers

I live just south of Fukushima. They're doing just fine minus the whole radiation thing.

t. Ghoul

everyone a minded chiped pupet.
used to envy, hate, lie, enslave, destroys targets life, as a greed, selfish, good wrong roboted human.
to specific people (targets)
wile join whats orded to, the hate of its life,
and does what hates to what it loves to, chip its own son.
the problem of babyboomers is not that they comand their children or let other boomers comand it, is that their comanded to, but not conscious about it.
post war and depress genereations history is a lie, even if it wasnt, nothing happens as a all to one generation, that would be nazism wining the all world,
not even hoolywood does such terrible movie !

Naw, did you speak to Madame President while she signed your copy at Costco?

NAMBLA ain't a right wing thing. Shanta Driver, founder of BAMN defended them and was connected to them through Revolutionary Workers League.

Fuck the left. Y'all need to burn.