"Women are more agreeable and tend to bargain from a position of weakness."

We never hated Hilary. We fundamentally did not want a woman to be president. Who here is mature enough to admit this?

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-without-Makeup-7.jpg (465x339, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6IbzttQomY&feature=player_embedded
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edith_Wilson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary was a meme cypher for the Jews

Why not both?

She got my friend blown up in Benghazi. It's a blood feud. Watching her ambition turn to ash in her hands was repayment for her deliberate inaction.

I'm pretty sure most people here hated that shrill hag on a personal level. I love watching the DNC get BTFO.

Hillary was a fucking witch.

If she was a white nationalist I would have voted for her instead.

kill yourself shill rat

Libya Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=N6IbzttQomY&feature=player_embedded

SHE CAME SHE SAW HE DIED.....
NOW LIBYA IS A HELL HOLE.......

/thread

It's cause she was so bad at being fake. Trump and Hillary are both psychopaths, they couldn't have gotten to where they got otherwise. But at least Trump could make himself seem like a real person for a moment. Hillary couldn't mask very well.

Nah.. I hate that whore.

Hated? I will happily twist her head off the body at any time

kiss a table saw

There's a lot of deaths to not hate user

Attached: Hillary:Lynn Roth.png (817x565, 129K)

>tend to bargain from a position of weakness
Sounds like a shitty person to lead the most powerful country on earth.

BTW the US has had a woman as president before.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edith_Wilson

>Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat.

Women = invitation of Satan

this

what in the fuck are you even talking about

that stupid bitch isn't qualified to run a fucking post office, why the fuck would anyone with half a brain vote for her for anything

Name me a decent female politician, I'll fucking wait. Also the Clintons are crooks, but that doesn't make her special. Her involvement in demanding good americans die for israel is the biggest reason I hated her.

I've hated her since I was extremely young and she waged her "war on video games"

Women are fucking ruthless. Don't believe the boomer lies.

Attached: boomboom.jpg (673x480, 40K)

Nah, I'd vote for someone like Marine Le Pen over the cuck who won in France. Their policies are more important.

To the contrary

I have nothing against a woman as president. I was against Clinton specifically. She's an authoritarian fake liberal machine boss; the worst kind of politician

It's almost like you believe that Hillary wasn't the worst, most POZZED Secretary of State in the history of the USA and she's not a soulless, hollow lawyer who was in the race solely to get her name in the history books.

It's unnerving to see a female of any sort of stature with so little empathy. I'm talking about droning Assange and 'getting' Qaddafi. I give Trump a pass on stuff like torture because I think it's just an act, and he really doesn't give a shit. Hillary is exactly the type of power-hungry personality to drive this country off a moral precipice while preaching about our virtue. I'd rather we be assholes on the international stage than continue being hypocrites.

Women are de facto underevolved, especially mentally. They are precisely what they accuse men to be.

I consider women as subhumans as this point.
Hillary C. represents women perfectly.
Absolutely toxic psychopath, always lying, in short : a female.

America doesn't want a warhawk feminist for POTUS. An actual wholesome woman, by contrast...? It's likely.

Attached: Hillary delet this.jpg (720x701, 24K)

I would be fine with a woman president. Margaret Thatcher comes to mind,

>Hillary

>Agreeable

Good one Shareblue

>I'd vote for someone like Marine Le Pen over the cuck who won in France.
no you wouldn't. Marine Le Pen took forever to assert dominance over her party and even when she got it, she hid behind her male underlings to make simple announcements.

Stop denying what your gut is yelling at you. Women are insufficient leaders.

No more nigger presidents, either. Ever again.

>We never hated Hilary. We fundamentally did not want a woman to be president. Who here is mature enough to admit this?

That's dark magic you're messing with user, an incantation that makes you gayer every time you say it.

rip in peace vilerat

>hillary
>not agreeable

She's one of the most agreeable politicians you'll ever see. Look at her fucking 90s health bill. Almost every side got a kickback.

The issue with agreeableness is that you also benefit your enemies.

Attached: hilary.jpg (312x400, 16K)

Why can't both be true op? Se was a cunt by colossal standards, but I as well don't think the vaginal jew should have the right to vote, much less become president.

Attached: 6fe9194c6336.jpg (1000x1000, 193K)

When has Jow Forums denied not wanting women to be President you reddit cuck?

Yeah because it takes two women to equal one man haven't you read the quran?

Attached: 1517440177039s.jpg (125x124, 3K)