China Thread

What the hell is wrong with this country?

Attached: HIGHSCORE.webm (320x240, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: RINE TOO RONG.webm (320x240, 1.52M)

China is currently treating muslim separatists like shit, so that's the reason why there has been more "china hate threads" lately.
It's best to ignore these shitty threads until the muslims stop posting about them just like the old Burma threads.

Someone gave a warrior ant the job of a worker ant (driving).
This means a management ant is no longer performing optimally and need to be replaced. A larva could have died in that incident!

Just saw this. It's time for them to eat another very unique species into the brink of extinction.

Attached: China.png (607x822, 490K)

I hope that they start eating muslims.

there is nothing wrong with eating dogs faggot

Attached: 1524035353949.webm (480x352, 755K)

Attached: HI YA.webm (480x480, 1.98M)

Attached: going somewhere.webm (548x434, 780K)

>Chinese vehicles don't have brakes that fail

OK nigger

Attached: Manhole.webm (640x480, 1.66M)

Interesting point, if china fucks with muslims then that's a + in my book.

what is wrong is that these people of no empathy, or heart. They are like ants, in which they follow and that is it. The country is so overpopulated that there is little feeling for human life.

Attached: 1526243919111.jpg (795x749, 154K)

Attached: you rike corn.webm (300x400, 848K)

Are the Chinese literally retarded? Or are there just so many of them that these incidents of people being completely fucking ignorant/retarded just happen so often?

Attached: fuck outta my way.webm (856x480, 2.01M)

>What the hell is wrong with this country?
Nothing wrong here, only OP's understanding of physic of mass.

chink animals should be banned and thrown out of our country

Attached: 1526244420964.webm (480x360, 827K)

We should have nuked these fucking animals from the Yalu all the way to Beijing back in the 50s

> you rike corn

Attached: KEK.gif (410x500, 1.15M)

yep , Honestly cant feel remorse for the stupidity and inhumane acts of the chink kind

its called quality control. kids that play in the street and are to dumb to get out of the way of cars are seen as rejects

america is now imposing quality control. kids that dont duck and take cover or run when shots are fired in schools are counted as rejects

communism.

Look at the difference between China and Taiwan. Both people are of the same genetic stock, but the Taiwanese behave like proper humans with souls because they went the nationalist route instead of Maoist communism.

spbp

Tibetan funeral rites.

Don't pretend Americans are smart enough to get this. If a retard runs into the street and gets hit by a car, the parent goes to jail. This is the world we live in.

Fuck off nigger. I'm fucking tired of this "anyone who hates muslims is our friend" bullshit. I'm perfectly capable of hating more than one group at a time. Fuck jews, fuck chinks, fuck niggers and fuck muslims.

The brake lights... they never come on.

They are locusts, even Chinese people in Hong Kong call them locusts. They are a bit of an anomaly really, they are simultaneously a mindless collective and all of them are incredibly selfish and narcissistic. Hive mind insects with the illusion of individualism. ME ME ME ME ME ME that's all they think as they gobble up every breadcrumb they can find as they destroy the world. They shit kids out into the street and worry more about their knock off purses than their new born baby in a dirty gutter. They are animals, John A Macdonald was right and my god I wish he was alive and prime minister right now. Macdonald proposed that “Chinamen” should not have the right to vote on the grounds that they were “foreigners” and that “the Chinese has no British instincts or British feelings or aspirations.”[4] When a member of the opposition asked whether naturalized Chinese ceased to be “Chinamen”, Macdonald amended his legislation to exclude “a person of Mongolian or Chinese race.”[5] The opposition object that the Chinese were “industrious people” who had “voted in the last election,” or had “as good a right [to] be allowed to vote as any other British subject of foreign extraction.”[6] This led Macdonald to make clear that Chinese exclusion was necessary to ensure European dominance. He warned, “if [the Chinese] came in great numbers and settled on the Pacific coast they might control the vote of that whole Province, and they would send Chinese representative to sit here, who would represent Chinese eccentricities, Chinese immorality, Asiatic principles altogether opposite to our wishes; and, in the even balance of parties, they might enforce those Asiatic principles, those immoralities . . . , the eccentricities which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles, on this House.”

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

>outta my way son
door stuck

Anybody have a link to that one bike safety instruction video from China where it constantly shows people on bikes getting wrecked by cars?

Fat, desperate, degenerate Chinese guys were leering and hitting on my fag of a friend; taking pictures and all of that white mutt, the mere fact that they do that is plain wrong.

>Chinese vehicles have brakes

Try telling the drivers that. Explain all the videos of people running over injured people on purpose cause there in the way.

Chinese usually use broken down and shitty quality machines. Then they ignore safety requirements an constantly push these machines to failure while not keeping up with maintenance. All in an effort to cut cost. The end result is overloaded trucks with shitty breaks, man eating escalators, and a population that is too beaten down by their government to demand something better.

Attached: rike a rekord baby.webm (226x400, 1.95M)

I lived in China for 4 years. It made me a lot more conservative, I think, especially after I had time to reflect on what I'd seen. I am very anti-China now too of course.

Attached: chinese abortion.webm (720x960, 1.54M)

Attached: Judgement.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Attached: quick change on the fry.webm (540x360, 2.3M)

>be Chinese
>get eaten by escalator

Attached: beware on escalator.webm (640x480, 841K)

Chinks aren't your friends, dipshit.

their genepool is so dillutted, they're not even real people anymore. And they know they are too many, that's why they don't give a shit.

Some of these videos traumatized me for days after I first saw them.
Great way to get rid of shills by spamming them everywhere, by the way.

Attached: wojak_life.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Attached: 152599-1.webm (640x368, 888K)

Instant karma.

Attached: 1506863068863.gif (500x455, 496K)

any info on this one? what'd he do?

You sound Jewish.

Attached: JIDF.png (429x410, 212K)

Attached: worm.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

Literally every thing you uploaded here I watched. This is the one I quit before it was over. Nasty shit

Yo after we rid the Islamic goat fuckers, they'll be fucking next. Gawd so triggered after seeing this shit.

Attached: Dr. Strangelove pol Me.jpg (863x718, 234K)

Shot him. Potato video makes it hard to see.

I love China now.

Do you think if there were 5x as many Americans in the US things would be the same?

Why can't we hate both groups?

We have to recognise the Insectoids as what they are they a literally as a big a problem as the Jews but nobody seems to care because they aren't fucking us over right NOW.

Attached: Hitler.jpg (500x606, 26K)

Fucking "a" dood, kek be with you.

Attached: 1520693312499.jpg (800x797, 323K)

That Blue van didn't want to be late with his delivery.

You know the Chinese take their job dead serious when they would rather murder 20 people than delivering whatever is in that truck late.

Attached: woah.png (422x402, 161K)

That was fucking hardcore.

Completely other-wordy.

Kinda happy I didn't watch it all the way through, is there a rated 'G' version of this?

It's a High IQ thing, you wouldn't understand mutt.

Attached: Kung POO 8.webm (480x640, 1.04M)

I really can't understand them I have talked to Christians who fled Hong Kong after we gave it back and they really have some horror stories of their inhuman, odd nature.

Faggots who didn't spend their mandatory minimum time in /b/

retarded as hell. Thats why you fucking put magnets on the escalator and the wheels.

Attached: meat's back on the menu2.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

I am eating. I watch gore and shit while eating but never someone eating worms. Or people.

don't be such a pussy

Magnets?

Attached: 1504551570565.gif (230x400, 2.65M)

why is she hitting him? fucking retards

>t.CIDF

Attached: uma chink.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

i meant why'd the guy get plugged ?

Poor rats

They are inhumane to dogs. Fuck them all.

>every single fucking one of them is so fucking beta and pathetic, afraid of real life, that their faces dive back into their phones immediately after noticing the bus, so all fuck 6 or whatever people are clueless and get run over

wow

truly the insectoids of human kind

Why would you react to an everyday situation?

lol filename

>and a population that is too beaten down by their government to demand something better.

i think its time for people to recognize that this is actually a kind of common pattern among asian countries in general

many many shitty oppressive governments where very few are rich at the expense of the rest

it isnt just a matter of circumstance

asians have had plenty of time to develop quality civilization like whites, yet most of them havent

Attached: meat's back on the menu.webm (368x640, 2.95M)

God that infuriates me so much.

>every day situation
>dying yourself

I have a great respect for rats and I strongly believe if humans die out rats will inherit the Earth which I am completely comfortable with knowing they will one day get their revenge on chinks and niggers who eat them.
Rodents will inherit the Earth and that's a good thing!

Attached: Boo.png (200x311, 116K)

How do the rats not die sooner? Fucking chinks.

literally why wont they just snap their fucking necks beforehand so the whole process is easier?

This, China is treating Muslims the way they deserve after killing hundreds of people with machetes at train stations.

He is treating it for flees. Guaranteed replies though.

Attached: happy birthday.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

I don't understand either. It seems very dangerous the way he is doing it and almost reckless considering how many opportunities the rats had to bite him.

Chinks are just animals, Poor dogs get the same treatment and Dogs are more valuable to humanity.

Attached: doggy.webm (480x852, 2.85M)

How the fuck did he light that cigarette? Wtf??

You forget the living ones narrowly escape death on a regular basis.

Attached: 1525219306526.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

what were those?

They're insects no mammal inflicts so much unnecessary pain and cruelty to everything they encounter. People are waking up to the Eternal Jew but not taking the Eternal Chink seriously despite them being the Jews of Asia with 1 billion slaves at their disposal.

Attached: revenge.webm (480x276, 1.11M)

LOL Americans so jealous of their East Asian/Aryan overlords. Must SUCK being a 56%er

Oh damn, I hope this is true.

How the fuck do these people have a higher collective IQ than the west?