Well she's not wrong

Women shouldn't have to live in fear of being murdered because men are too pussy to handle being rejected.

Attached: 032B041E-C0D2-4382-89DC-5D7F4291E457.jpg (750x999, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sde.co.ke/article/2001241469/machakos-girl-kills-married-man-who-rejected-her-advances
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4910050/Woman-31-smiles-admitting-killing-man.html
nypost.com/2013/08/27/rejected-minn-woman-kills-boyfriend-hides-body-in-freezer/
heartiste.wordpress.com.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships
latimes.com/nation/la-na-texas-shooter-20180519-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Men get killed *way* more than women.

Not for petty reasons like "hurting someone's feelings" or not wanting to date them. Men kill women for ridiculous reasons.

so women should never laugh at men. everyone wins. problem solved. you don't have to sleep with them just don't laugh at them. they have much more social power than men and abuse it without reprisal, UNTIL NOW ROASTIE BLOWN APART WITH MY AK NIGGER IT WAS A GOOD DAY I KILLED A THOT WITH MY AK

satire BTW

who's to say what's ridiculous and what's not? it's pretty relative.

>men get killed for good reasons
Good to know.

Women should arm themselves, then.

Don't laugh at a poor insecure man uwu, he can't handle his feefees getting hurt. :(((

>all men want to kill women
>all men are inherently bad
Trying to get rid of a population is easy. Getting rid of an idea isn’t.

Might as well round up the virgins and gas them while we have the chance, right guys?

we need more rape

>implying we live to get laughed at
>implying we live for women’s approval

Retarded bitch is literally too retarded to comprehend proportionality and the law of averages. Retarded bimbo should be naked in the kitchen making sandwiches.

>radical feminist implies all men are murderers and women don’t kill anyone

Never said that. But men aren't exactly killing each other because another man doesn't want to be his pure waifu.

>implying men don’t kill each other over petty things

Bar fights, m’lady. Bar fights.

Are we really gonna have this talk?

sde.co.ke/article/2001241469/machakos-girl-kills-married-man-who-rejected-her-advances

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4910050/Woman-31-smiles-admitting-killing-man.html

nypost.com/2013/08/27/rejected-minn-woman-kills-boyfriend-hides-body-in-freezer/

Consider that women don't appropriately control their pms and can't accept the features of their biological clock.

Attached: F6BE808B-1A05-4E9E-B48E-F98EF1BABD8D.png (500x522, 64K)

Men are afraid women will exaggerate everything so they can play the victim card.

>Prostitution is still illegal.

Women should be afraid.

Yeah, that's a stupid loss of life too. But that's on them for being drunk idiots. Just like I'm sure most men on Jow Forums would blame a drunk woman for her own rape, but I digress.

Dying in a bar fight is not the same as a man specifically targeting a woman because she doesn't want to date him and inflicting pain on other people around her at the same time. He's sober and aware of what he's doing. Women now literally have to live in fear of autists coming after them if they don't want to date them. It's nuts.

>women are afraid men will kill them
>men are afraid women will destroy their entire society and open the gates to foreign savages to rape everyone they love to death

This DESU. Women aren't entitled to safety from physically stronger men.

Yup, because it's only women who advocate for shitty immigration policies, right? Fuck off. Your fellow men are doing just fine destroying society on their own.

Lol @ ANYONE on Jow Forums thinking they can speak on behalf of "physically stronger men".

Fellow white man here, hello my Aryan brother. I think we should stop having children and let in brown people, it's what best for our countries.

>implying women don’t specifically seek out men to kill them

faggot, anyone is capable of premeditated murder

>I'm a radfem because I think it's absurd autists are killing women for not dating them
ok bud

>roastie causually flirts with vulnerable young man
>he begins to enjoy their interactions and eventually falls in love
>roastie is just killing time in math class and trying to get new friends so she can have more likes on social media
>he gets up the courage to ask her out thinking her flirting is genuine
>roastie as at home with chad and chad 2 getting spit roasted
>he goes to school with a bright smile, today’s the day
>roastie is sitting at her desk, waiting to take advantage
>”We’ve been talking for awhile and I really like you. Will you be my gf?”
>roastie gets visibly naucous, her face turns from loving to disgust
>”Ew why the fuck would I ever want to date a fat virgin loser like you?! Like you watch anime and youre white”
>He’s heart broken and humiliated. Everyone is laughing.

Yeah guys why are all these males shooting up schools I totally can’t figure it out

I’m not saying it’s alright for them to do that. It isn’t okay for anyone to kill anyone.

But to specifically point out men and victimize yourself, complaining that men are the real enemy here.
Come on now. Grow the fuck up.

stop projecting

I haven't seen stories about lesbians shooting up a school because a girl didn't want their autistic ass and hurt their feelings, sorry.

>Woman rejects a man he goes out and kills people
>Man rejects a woman he's got tons of guys looking to beat him
We can't win either way so fuck it give other people some breathing room.

They cant be that afraid, they are still rejecting men.

This is how it was before civilization. Fear is the default state of humankind. Fuck them. Let them live in fear, let them stew in that pure terror that men have faced for centuries.

Leftist ideology didnt exist before women could vote

Lesbians? When the fuck did I mention lesbians?

You’re stretching your argument a bit here, bud.

This is a classic toxic male mindset desu. If a woman talks to you, she doesn't owe you shit. If she's friendly with you, it doesn't mean she's your girlfriend or she's obligated to date you. If guys can't cope with that, that's on them, not women.

I like how demonrats are now trying to cause social distress and demonize and create of young men in a co-attempt to grab guns.

Stop spreading this information that it was due to rejection. It was public humiliation that caused him to snap.

She had every right to reject him. I'm not advocating for the shooter, I'm just saying that bullying, public humiliation and isolation and cause a mentally fragile person to snap.

>Women shouldn't have to live in fear of being murdered because men are too pussy to handle being rejected.
why not

How about whores stop flirting and leading guys on that they have zero intention of dating or sleeping with? Stop protecting these predators. They prey on weak betas for shallow selfish emotional fulfillment and don’t care at all if it hurts them.

You would think treating others shitty has a weird way of coming back at you. Women really live in a fantasy land. Maybe this is gods punishment for being a whore.

Attached: 32f56805c8c4446345c4272ed8f7a5f4.jpg (745x586, 204K)

>But to specifically point out men and victimize yourself, complaining that men are the real enemy here.
I'm saying men are the only ones who've shown themselves incapable of handling being rejected. Lesbians aren't doing this shit. So until men stop giving me reasons to see them as violent and unreasonable, yeah, I'm more inclined to see them as an enemy.

I'm not sticking up for the gunman. Not at all. But if youre going to treat someone like shit dont be too surprised when it gets thrown back into your face. We live in a brutal enough world.

MEN arent afraid.

she rejected him in private multiple times and he kept fucking pushing the issue. it's not her fault that the dipshit wouldn't take no for an answer until she made it public. you fucking faggots are pathetic as hell and the fact that you think we should tiptoe around these beta fuck's feelings is the saddest shit

I love this website and how much it angers self-righteous normans. Its beautiful.

>Feeling homicidal as the result of being ostracized and humiliated infront of people you'll have to spend time with throughout your school life is nothing, man up!
>don't be so islamophobic! That will agitate them and cause attacks!

Women and their male lackeys are fucktarded.

It wasn't due to rejection. It was a combination of public humiliation, bullying, isolation and fragile mental health accompanied with SSRIs. Things are never as simple as you want it to be. Ever wonder what happened to the hardcore anti-bullying campaigns? People stopped caring and now school shootings are on the rise, and all anyone wants to blame is guns.

>dude he shot up the school because he got rejected lmao
>no other reason at all
>men totally lose their shit after being rejected once wow

Attached: pooh.gif (320x287, 982K)

It's on them, until they kill you. What are you going to do to stop them? There has to be a give somewhere, not saying you owe them sex or anything. Men/women interaction always holds sexual tension, don't deny it. There's a social contract in place but women have been abusing it what we are seeing now is the men's abuse of it which is equally as damaging to society as women's.

they don't have to live in fear, just stop rejecting men

Attached: 1502750891510.png (400x400, 186K)

>Women shouldn't have to live in fear of being murdered
Why not? Do you think women are above fear? Are they above having to be responsible and look out for themselves? Seriously when did fear become a bad thing? Oh right, when women experienced it.

No we just understand that people can only be pushed so far before they snap, and since we want school shootings to stop we want people to stop isolating and bullying them into snapping. I agree that she had every right to reject him, but the public humiliation was too much for his fragile mental state.

Men should be able to look out for themselves, no? If they want to suffer through talking to a girl who has no intentions of dating them, that's on them. Period. They should be emotionally mature enough to see when a situation doesn't benefit them the way they want and remove themselves from that situation. Don't blame women because some autists are so desperate for female attention they see potential waifus in every woman they talk to and get bitter when she isn't being what they want.

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (494x502, 96K)

>Too afraid of rejection after getting shot down at 18 to ever try again, EVER

>Be 32, gain wizard powers and the ability to master the chronosphere

Checkmate, ladies.

>Lesbians aren't doing this shit.

This isn't relevant to the discussion, but lesbians supposedly have a higher rate of domestic abuse that heterosexual or gay male couples.

>never lose virginity
>spend time studying and inventing technology
>be rich, modern wizard by 40

Yeah, what a whore she was for not wanting to date him. The only way I've seen she "treated him like shit" was by not wanting to be his girlfriend. I agree karma comes around, but it's not like this girl was physically assaulting him every day or she'd started a school-wide bullying campaign against the dude. She just didn't want to date him. Does she deserve to die for that? Does anyone - male or female - deserve to die because they can't return someone's feelings? Come on.

i fall asleep every night shivering in fear, why do these bitches feel like they deserve better

also checked

Attached: 1475580898692.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Women kill babies for ridiculous reasons, so it balances out.

WTF guys, quit making excuses for this retarded stalker. If he was anything BUT a white male you'd be calling for his head. I bet we have more than a few Jews polluting Jow Forums with "he dindu nuffin", and then rubbing hands about all the Evil White Incel Nazis and the need for gun control.

The fact is that no matter how fucked up the social system has become, this bitch didn't owe him anything. But he pestered her for months and then took it public. What did he expect?

Let's try to channel incel rage at the (((social engineers))). Let's face it, teenage Chads and Staceys are innocent. They are just clueless hormone-bots acting according to instinct. We need to reach out to sexually frustrated edgelords and tell them about hypergamy, tell them single moms are cancer, tell them the system encourages womens' worst instincts, tell them how traditional marriage and gender roles ensured that most people paired up, and the family was effectively unionized against corporations. Get them to swallow the red pills one by one.

Then tell them how the evil Jew ruined everything in order to make a few shekels and shit in the gene pool of the people who are most likely to resist the Jew World Order. We could get millions of solders for the cause. While we're at it, let's reach out to children of single moms and tell them the fundamental reason why their life sucks.

A good place to start is heartiste.wordpress.com. Tell them it's about increasing seductive prowess through understanding the female psyche. It's the truth. But Heartiste is also fully redpilled about Jews, rapefugees, social engineering, reverse eugenics etc.

>Does anyone - male or female - deserve to die because they can't return someone's feelings?

No, but I emotionally feel that she deserves it because she looks like a skank.

>Don't laugh at a poor insecure woman uwu, she can't handle her feefees getting hurt. :(((

You're correct! About 43% of lesbians, right behind bisexual women at 61%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships

combination of public humiliation, bullying, isolation and fragile mental health accompanied with SSRIs
latimes.com/nation/la-na-texas-shooter-20180519-story.html

Shut up you apologist faggot. Go scream nigger in a black ghetto and see how much emotions or reason have to do with the result. Somehow, when a bitch needs a man to kill, it’s always justified. Or how about when some psycho bitch kills, or abuses people, what’s the excuse?

Very typical woman argument response - didn't address the previous point, instead resorting to ad hominem attack on masculinity and social group based mockery.

You might want to walk that back.
>Nigger street beef
>Work place accidents
>Leisure accidents
>Ex gf/gf jealousy
Men get killed/die for petty reasons all the time

I'm not saying she deserved to die, but people should start thinking twice before treating others badly now. I admittedly dont know the story. I dont need to. it isnt even really about these two.

I like you, user.

I'm a 5'3" manlet and I still could overpower most women.

>latimes.com/nation/la-na-texas-shooter-20180519-story.html
>victims mother
Literally hearsay. Let's wait until we hear about what medications he was on and/or stopped taking.

While you're at it Google "antidepressants and mass shootings," thanks.

Implying men don’t suffer abuse from women. I guess they are just pretty little angels that would never do any wrong.

not our fault women are useless except for their vagina

About time women feared men again, it only took a hundred school shootings to get there.

UwU I like you too user. The future is in the hands of the virgin elite. o7

he was on meds

an industry poisoning our kids and owned by jews

Men kill more than woman, as well. Men are more violent, thus they kill and get in position to get killed. It's in men's nature, the reason women look for the strongest (not necessarily physical}, always, because it's a form of protection for themselves and their kin.

>but people should start thinking twice before treating others badly now

That requires personal responsibility in relationships, something that the feminists will never accept. You'll see progressive making arguments on Facebook about how they shouldn't be expected to treat these kids nicely. I thought they were interested in building inclusive social communities? Apparently not, they will shirk the hard work and responsibility of building relationships and instead go the easy path of demanding the government fix their problems for them.

I make it my responsibility to befriend troubled people who are socially rejected. These shrieking feminist harpies will NEVER EVER do such a thing; they are the worst kind of social parasites.

Here I did it for you user!

Attached: shootings.png (761x738, 58K)

A girl laughing at you is important. life is painful. better your self and learn more about finding a future partner. Killing your problem is lazy and damaging to yourself and every one. Get good at life.

Attached: darksouls.jpg (202x250, 18K)

Didn't that happen in Cali? She just managed not to kill anyone? Anyway lesbian couples have a higher rate of domestic abuse than faggots.

Heariste is a good website for sure and is more or less Jow Forums but for older people. That being said, only really retarded people excuse what he did; they do however observe that it's a symptom of a larger cause

So you speak for us. That’s very bold.

Attached: 4L_neFEQi5f.jpg (1000x750, 41K)

white males have the highest level of entitlement and created this toxic dynamic

if you had a gf, what would you do with her anyways? dating culture in modern america is trash

This. Not excusing his behavior; just trying to explain the cause.

>Women shouldn't have to live in fear of being murdered

Yes they should! Why the fuck not?
The world is a dangerous place, there are plenty of bad people out there, there are people out there capable of some truly terrible stuff, people who only remain civilized because they don't yet have a compelling enough reason to act out - DON'T GIVE THEM THAT REASON.

The weak should fear the strong - women are weak.
You should be careful who you piss off - many women are not.

It's that sort of talk that's pushing white kids into these mentally fragile states. Growing up with the world around them hating them isn't good for the psyche.

smdh this happened to me

Attached: What+Others+Say+-+Onyango+Obbo.jpg (370x380, 86K)

I know all aout that shit. Family tried to get me to take them. No doubt I would've an heroed by now if I did take them.

She did more than turn him down. She humiliated him in front of the entire school.

Men can handle rejection. Being made a laughingstock? Not so much.

I'm not completely convinced the Santa Fe shooter was the boy being accused of the shooting. Whoever it was did a service to mankind by ridding the world of that bitch.

Woman is the Jew Hitler warned you about.

>Heariste is a good website

literally a fuckign kike you retard
he doesn't get laid

holy shit

Nah, friend. I'm absolutely not one of you, thank god. But I'm content with bringing little pieces of the world outside Jow Forums's hugbox here since you can't do it yourselves. A different perspective is healthy sometimes as much as you guys hate it.

than u better fuck us when we say so

Aye, it's something they hook you on for a long time, sometimes for life, because quitting can cause same very bad side effects, even psychosis in some cases.