Bitch

Hillary Clinton Embarrassing Speech! youtu.be/P3EeDjMvio4

Attached: 126CD491-5B19-44E9-97E2-AB69B8C30E4C.jpg (1475x1242, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/elle-fit/news/a31406/women-are-bad-losers-apparently/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh I get it.. it's a reference to that thing she's always going on about

Attached: download (14).png (224x224, 6K)

(((Yale)))

She has been utterly consumed by her loss to Trump. Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, Dole; I have never seen a defeated presidential candidate act so repulsively bitter.

People like this don't make it long, I bet she dies within Trump's presidency

You guys are fucked....

Attached: sean_connery_without_eyebrows_by_sprite_genius-d7shh95.jpg (802x992, 123K)

I feel bad for the 6 guys there that are our guys having to sit through that

> RIEEGHHHHTTTTTTTT?
* eyes looking in too different directions *

Seriously, how the fuck did they ever even consider running this thing, what a fucking shitshow.

why the fuck wont her handlers just retire her to some pacific island or something. She is no use to them no, moreover she just goes on with her embarassment

If the hat fits wear it.

>I have never seen a defeated presidential candidate act so repulsively bitter
Not only have you not seen one, but the only ones possibly as bad were Adams after losing to Jefferson in 1800, Jackson after losing to Adams in 1824, and the entire South after losing to Lincoln in 1860. You can include Teddy losing to Taft in the 1912 Republican primaries as well, if you like.

Boomers never retire. They never create a life outside of work to retire to.

When the wall is built, when the swamp has been drained, and when Hillary and all her cronies are locked up behind bars...then she has my permission to die.

Attached: hXNOLTKC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I forgot, when was she scheduled to have a heart attack...

Attached: 1518646345699.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>LiveLeak

Attached: 1517929329987.jpg (399x385, 27K)

she should fucking pokemon go to her grave

Women always hold grudges mein nigger

Attached: 1424388151833.jpg (500x493, 82K)

It was HER turn!

Attached: 1487296176226.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

Trump acts more bitter than any presidential loser even though he won

>Fake News!
>3-5 million illegal votes!
>They said there was no path to electoral victory!

Attached: 9ef0c8ab7bdc0e2d6c247046a405b332resNetFinal_final5.jpg (621x621, 96K)

she sells arms to ISIS

>just like us

> be shit media rolling git pieces on trum 24/7
> trump calls you out
> oy vey
The newsman cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: 1479630073644.jpg (512x384, 27K)

God I hate that article. It's implying that she's not like us and then shows staged phots of her doing things "we" do

I can't think of any other presidents that spent so much time reminding us that they won the election. It's been 18 fucking months...

>Let me tell you what it was like when the results from Ohio started coming in! They said it couldn't be done folks! It was rigged against me!

Attached: Zorome Dingding.gif (283x219, 100K)

Attached: 1487296023156.jpg (2048x2048, 465K)

>This is what happened when he WON

Attached: 815 tiki_1502808408770_8864189_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 38K)

>I can't think of any other presidents that spent so much time reminding us that they won the election. It's been 18 fucking months...
I can't think of any other President having to fight to keep the opposition party from delegitimizing, framing, spying on, lying about, and trying to impeach him either. Trump is absolutely right to keep saying he won the election, and that the Clinton people did all they could to rig it. They did. Bernie should also be screaming it out every day. Maybe the fucking DNC will clean up their crooked act.

Attached: 1526942966890.png (637x654, 459K)

elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/elle-fit/news/a31406/women-are-bad-losers-apparently/

Here's a redpill for you next time you deal with women in competition

remember when Trump complained that Obama lost the popular vote
remember when Trump spent years trying to convince people Obama wasn't even a citizen
remember when the GOP literally impeached Bill Clinton

Just die already!

Attached: dead-donkey (1).jpg (1011x487, 341K)

Attached: B71F05B7-DE12-40E9-A507-CAE36C58946B.jpg (640x640, 99K)

Hillary Clinton is the sack of shit who was cheated by Bill Clinton using his powers as president to have a blowjob and called it right wing conspiracy

Hillary Clinton defended rapist and have a husband who take advantage of his presidency to get a blowjob, and Hillary Clinton called it right wing conspiracy before being proved

Hillary Clinton is responsible for the death of people in benghazi

Hillary Clinton deleted all the important things and Hillary Clinton used bleachbit

Hillary Clinton laighed of a man who rapped a little girl and she defended him as lawer and have audio of this in the PJW video about Hillary Clinton supporting the rape of a girl and defending the criminal and laughing about this

Have a video of Hillary Clinton lying for
minutes

Hillary Clinton is completely sick and had thousands of videos and pics showing Hillary Clinton sick

Hillary Clinton had thousands of money, fake news of the media, fake polls, manipulation, questions all before the debate or something like this, everything to make HIllary Clinton be in easy mode to try to win with all the DNC corrupt media trying to manipulate for Hillary Clinton and all their trash on wikileaks and thousands of their websites on wikileaks

Obama wiretrap spy trump to help HIllary Clinton in the election in the same way Obama spy other countries in 2013 but nothing happens to Obama trying to cheat for HIllary Clinton and the democrats vermin are above the law

Democrats party invent russian conspiracy for years, but what looks is that are the democrats who are related to them and was fake news since the begins, have thousands of fake news videos from CNN

Democrats get way with every kind of cheating, dirty trick, corrupt media, fraud, manipulation

Close to election democrats will spread more fake news against and will use their pet celebrities to shill for their DNC masters to try to get their carers promoted in the corrupt industry of democrats while try to hide all their trash

> that idiot on the left clapping like a trained seal

Hillary Clinton was against gay marriage and have a racist video even against blacks from the past, have thousands of videos to show every kind of garbage of HIllary Clinton, even Obama called Hillary Clinton trash in 2008 and then tried to shill for this trash in 2016, Obama the most fake, plastic, strawman used by democrats, the garbage president shit Obama who was responsible for increase every kind of crime, race baiting because they wanted to remove the attention of serious discussion about the economic and politics and started using the sjwism to flee from this, democrats who have lobby in all the media, channels, and try to be owners of schools to create chaos, race bait, manipulation, bias, sell partisan manipulation for themselves, support the democrats criminals shills wanting to kill the people who would vote for trump and not for the garbage Hillary Clinton

Since Hillary Clinton is not black, and is rich repulsive white woman, they tried to start to invent a artificial identity politics with white woman using the code word woman to try to see if is possible to make white woman become the "nigger" identity politics, tried to pathetically try to include white women in some sort of victimization or opressed narrative, even white women being 100% of media, movies, propaganda, above women of all other races, and the narrative started to be the narrative of white women as part of other racial tribe, group, with men of other race against men of own race, or something to show white women as part of other tribe using the code word women to try to create identity politics with white women, like "women and minorities" who they use the code word "women" for white women, when minorities already include "non-white women" but to don't make white women look bad, they don't say "white women and minorities" but they don't use the word "men" for "white men" they relate the full word "white men" with every kind of racial trashing, bait, in the repulsive dnc industries

>Since Hillary Clinton is not black, and is rich repulsive white woman, they tried to start to invent a artificial identity politics with white woman using the code word woman to try to see if is possible to make white woman become the "nigger" identity politics, tried to pathetically try to include white women in some sort of victimization or opressed narrative, even white women being 100% of media, movies, propaganda, above women of all other races, and the narrative started to be the narrative of white women as part of other racial tribe, group, with men of other race against men of own race, or something to show white women as part of other tribe using the code word women to try to create identity politics with white women, like "women and minorities" who they use the code word "women" for white women, when minorities already include "non-white women" but to don't make white women look bad, they don't say "white women and minorities" but they don't use the word "men" for "white men" they relate the full word "white men" with every kind of racial trashing, bait, in the repulsive dnc industries

long winded but the idea you're expressing is interesting and valid. I don't think it's escaped many (thinking) peoples' notice that the phrase "women and minorities" basically singles out white men. It's a dog whistle, and not a particularly subtle one at that.