How did you get redpilled, pol?

How did you break the conditioning & what pushed you off the edge?

Attached: UzVCZkhItP4Fz893yMOKZnXvgZ1792Ghn9AnYAQpkcU.png (2700x2660, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcMk85ZsBh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i got a painful auto immune disease

growing up as a white in detroit was enough

I observed some niggers assault a white kid for literally no reason. No robbery took place, they didn't know him, just drove up, punched him in the face and left. This was the catalyst to me realizing the incomprehensible folly in handing over power to these people who obviously despise us.

This happened to me in 7th grade desu.
Some Tyrone ran up on me because I shittalked COD4 & we had a fight
We ended up hugging it out on te floor like two little underage pussies (neither could fight)

>Tyrone didnt get in trouble at all
>I got suspended for a week

That's kinda when I shifted from normie to -slightly more aware- normie tier

Since I never go outside and could not form my own opinion of the world, I let Jow Forums convince me that the world is in disarray because a shadowy cabal of Jews awaiting the arrival of Nibiru are hellbent on fucking over the West in order to take control of the world's gold supply for their Anunnaki overlords so they can resupply their space ships with goldplated solar sails

Attached: 149578962547.jpg (499x499, 51K)

Elaborate?
How did AID make you into a Jow Forumsack?

living in Australia i grew up with being surrounded by abos instant redpill, those niggas you have up in america can never match the degeneracy of the vile abo

>How did you get redpilled, pol?
After watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=VcMk85ZsBh0
I was curious about the Nazi's and I started to research them from their point of view and their side and eventually got redpilled.

It started with the birth of my daughter, but the jewprints on 911 really activated my almonds.

U scary user
Nah, I was on the internet & just kinda discovered Jow Forums by accident
Got curious and went on Jow Forums
Literally all my beliefs that i've gathered throughout my life were proven true

I never understood why they huff gasoline all the time

Me too bruh, me too

I see your abbo and raise you an haitian

from " Balfour" to the "haavara agreement" to the 6 gorrillion it doesn't add up

Found the Jew uwu

I think if we just get the sheer numbers out of white replacement in Europe and the US we will have a lot more people “wake up.”

I hung out with a Dutch kid recently and asked him what he thought about Geert Wilders. He of course said he was a dumbass and I was like ok. A few minutes later I showed him pic related and asked if he knew over 50% of kids in Amsterdam are of Middle East/African descent and he was like “oh my god I had no idea.”

Simple stuff like that can redpill people. It’s certainly what made things shift for me.

Attached: 766C2F2F-1806-4572-9805-D72DD4C2460D.png (750x1334, 1.03M)

i saw some fat wh*Te dude walking around with his mutt son and black wife and was like "Damn, that shit looks dumb as fuck." And then I became nationalist.
Seriously, mutts are nasty. This is coming from a 100% nigerian. I hate american blacks because they are like 10% wh*Te and I hate american whites because they are wh*Te (and also prolly indian).

People should just keep to their own.

Pic related is what you should do
You should've talked to him about computer games & gotten him on Jow Forums. He'd discover pol very easily

holy shit youre an idiot, if youre fuckin Jow Forums red pilled then you know that Hitlers UFO army from his Nazi Moon base (look it up/google it) is going to return and blow up all the fuckin kikes

Attached: 1508665071496.png (546x409, 453K)

found this gem on plebbit.
Unironically liked it (even though it was clearly made by a normie, you can see by all the eeffort that was put into the creation of the meme)

Attached: cgfzwSFEle6V7TJ6QlUmBjNWJtFEsnIBEoC13ATITrU.jpg (755x1024, 178K)

when after a painstaking series of tests a crippled nigger got the public service job i was applying for.
the HR guy even admited i was better, but he needed to fill both the crippled and nigger quota, according to the (((law))), and Mr. Nigro McClutches was going to kill 2 rabbits with a single rock.
meritocracy became my utopic way of life, which is ibviously something (((they))) hate.
i started to notice more and more frequently to the point where now anything that goes against this meritocratic mindset gives me a mental whiplash.

>suggesting Jow Forums to any normal person
I try to hide that I use this site. It’s socially unacceptable and as soon as you admit to using it people will start to shy away from your views. I’m actually trying to ween myself from using this site at all in the future. It’s already shown me all I need to see

Z-trial, plus that year I was an RA. The two black residents were the ones constantly blasting music and dealing weed out of their room. One died in a drug deal gone wrong a few years later, I guess.

Getting mugged by a nigger 20 years ago started it, and getting older while watching the world burn around me sealed the deal.

feel bad for you
I actually got on Jow Forums because I used to draw lmao.
Was actually really decent
Did u tell the cops?

be sure to come back to pol everytime there is a big scandal so you dong get jewed

thank you sincerely, but don't.
i got in (some time later). after a while i applied and was accepted for the federal organ that manages and controls the one we were in.
in a weird way, i am now something like his bosses boss.
also as much as i hated the situation back them, i don't regret going through it, because now i now a little bit more about how things work.
and tbqh i don't hate Nigro McClutches. he saw an opportunity and took it. something about hating the game, not the player, i guess.

>Nah, I was on the internet & just kinda discovered Jow Forums by accident
>Got curious and went on Jow Forums
>Literally all my beliefs that i've gathered throughout my life were proven true
I was redpilled long before I visited /new/ and Jow Forums. Visiting Jow Forums just pushed be to being even more redpilled.

I always knew niggers were dumb because I wasn't a retard, but even though I academically knew about the jewish problem, I didn't really FEEL it until I went to graduate school, and the first lecture in my medical ethics course was a kike from israel suggesting that anti-immigration political stances were akin to 1950s eugenics programs and WWII Nazi medical experimentation. Especially given how he was going on and on about violation of consent, while he himself was a geriatrician who constantly is expected to decide when old people are no longer capable of being legally independent or allowed to drive.

>Haitian
These people are the true Caribbean niggers. Classless trash, seeking only to live off of handouts in whatever country they occupy. Every person I have met from the Dominican has been a hard working, legal immigrant. Haitians need to get the gas chamber, send every one of them back to their shithole before they turn your place into one.

My family is Russian so discussing anything jew related was always a taboo.
My parents, nor my friends, nobody ever knew that I am redpilled. I'm like a secret nazi in a herd of normies. I do the same things as them. I have friends, gf, even applied for a job recently. Might go to college as well. But they don't know what i'm really up to.

Btw i'm collecting materials to build a gas chamber in my basement. Just for own interest

it was just a meme that went to far.

White kid in a black primary school, 90% of class is a girl, all teachers are women and the one black guy's jealous that you're getting good grades and he isn't, resulting in 4 years of abuse from both the coon and neglect from the teachers, and the destruction of my emotions.
I know men don't feel so much, or at least don't show it, but all I've ever felt since then was anger. Not trying to be edgy.

i met an abo he was alright
he was white though one of them stolen generation niggers or some shit
spoke like a boong looked like a euro
it was some twilight zone shit

I've always been pretty woke on gender, religion, politics, race. I just always hoped we could establish a system of individualism, and all these minorities would abandon their inferior host cultures (naive ol' me).

The migration crisis around winter 2014-2015. Killed my faith in minorities forever. Then slowly slowly things began to make more sense.

So yeah, been a fashy goy since then.

Yep. I got fully redpilled in 2017 though.
Before that I was one of the "we should be good samaritans and help these shitskins flee their warn torn countries" retards
But I always kinda looked down on them

Got cucked by a chink for an objectively uglier guy who made more money then me, became depressed as fuck, figured I should do something about it, started going on Jow Forums to try and improve myself, before that was just a /v/irgin, was already pretty fucking jaded from seeing video games turn to social justice. Namely my favourite RPGs from Bioware turned into gay and lesbian dating sims. In all the self improvement generals on Jow Forums there'd be the odd subtle red pill here and there, eventually spurring me to go see what Jow Forumss all about. Few years later I'm walking around with a hitler youth, totenkopf badge, combat boots and fucking pure aryan sluts.

lol, never again. Complete isolationism, and eugenic cleansing progress. We should only trade in goods (and only leveraged to benefit us), not in citizens.

Attached: 1523930378984.jpg (1069x1200, 227K)

too accurate lmao.

Hitler saved me.

White in Oakland

OP here. White in Miami

Checked. The truth of Kek is here.

Why do you say wh*te instead of white, we call you niggers all of the time like you say say white, we are not easily offended. And yeah, whites mixing with blacks, we don’t like mutts either. Keep your race pure.

I agree, let's all keep to our own... now take your own advice and go back to Nigeria..

I smoked a mountain of meth and found myself a full-blown fascist a week later.

that wasnt an abo lmao those cunts are everywhere i am friends with one of them, hes a funny cunt, im talking about full blown abos like pic related

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I got redpilled reading old ww2 books written by historians, and they all had different statistics and, when I started to notice that the same books that contradicted each other were written by the same men I start looking more into things like the holocaust.
that led me to a path to learn about things like torment the German people were being put through before Hitler took power and the failed Communist revolution that occurred in Germany . This shit eventually led me to learn about the Frankfurt school and other iffy Jewish shit . Started reading the collected works of Disney,Ford, and Hitler (just to name a few) what shocked me was 90% of the stuff these men were saying I could could personally verify myself,unlike the historical contradictions the official historians write about in their history books

Looks like a niglet with straight hair.

Disturbing

I was never into books and history desu.
I just saw the anti-white atmosphere around me and got more and more racially aware.

>Btw I’m collecting materials to build a gas chamber in my basement
> J U S T F O R O W N I N T E R E S T

OY VEY! watcha planning goy?

It actually started in the Bush administration. Every night the late night hosts would make joke after joke about Bush being evil. I thought at the time “what will they do if they have one of their own in office”

Once Obama took office I saw the media for what it was. It opened my eyes

Attached: 135C24ED-0D04-4E4F-A435-86A51C71BEDE.png (439x290, 141K)

That’s the way to go bro. Score one for the aryan race!

DA SHOAH

But really i just want to see if i am capable of making an efficient gas chamber

growing up around niggers. crimes committed against family members that niggers got away with. living next to a crackhouse. bullet holes in the door to the apartment right beside mine. being called racist for citing fbi statistics.

O O F
I’m literally listening to all the shorty rap in downtown Oakland. Methead wants us to buy shit so she can get a fix.

It was the 90's and I went to libraries a lot , just to let you know

>it was the 90s
mfw born in the late 90s

Attached: iStock_43693432_4x3.jpg.pagespeed.ce.DHn6qMrA6C.jpg (1026x770, 54K)

Back then you accidentally got redpilled because of curiosity, now people get redpilled because the media is straight screaming "Kill Whitey!" all the time

Distrust of authority and nogs started in 5th grade with a dumb sheboon math teacher. She wouldn’t admit I was right on a test problem until a parent teacher conference. Biggest nostrils ever. I remember laughing at those fucking holes sucking out all the oxygen.

This is how I got redpilled.
Tbh, I think without the anti white atmosphere I would've just stayed at the T_D level forever.

White in Philly here

pic related?

Attached: you.png (2500x2424, 208K)

Realizing all women are whores and liars and the only value they have is sex until I get bored or find a better one.

>HR announces "we have too many white people"
>C-suite announces it again
>Complain
>Fired
>"He resigned"

Where did you work user?
Way to go to the incel land.

>You're my girl until you cheat or I find someone better

Attached: Mygirl.jpg (800x528, 44K)

Not an incel, unironically I might be happier if I was.
Basically this but I choose to never be in a relationship again

Attached: checked.gif (328x366, 826K)

Sorry forgot to check your dubz, but wew those trips

I had really bad experiences when trying to become more "tolerant", because I was always shunned by society and my parents for not accepting the same kind of values that normies have, so I took the progressive bait from18 to 20 years old. To summarize, I started dating some girls who turned out to be whores, then tried dating with a tranny and we broke up after 3 weeks and the fucker came to my house all wasted to bite my hand, try to beat me and told me that he gave me hiv which was bullsnhit since I got tested some time later and I am clea (I fucked up that bitches face out of primal rage) also I had reaffirmed my belief that the lower class of my country (the ones that migrate illegally to the US) is subhuman garbage that needs to either be deported to Africa or executed if we are ever to become prosperous, due to my experience with people working as a security guard to help my parents.

>blonde
>blue eyed
he'd be better off joining hitler youth desu. Such a shame he had to go full dylan klebold on em

I hated things for no reason but then i understood the reasons by lurking this shithole.

why not emigrate to the usa yourself?
you'd only make it whiter

>how did you break the conditioning
INTP - I’ve always loved the truth and despised illogical nonsense. Also it especially bugs me when people claim to be all about equality, fairness and anti racism when in actual fact they don’t know what equality means, are virulently racist and sexist towards whites and men respectively, and think fairness is discriminating against entire groups of people whilst claiming the opposite.
>what pushed you off the edge
Hard to say, I guess Jow Forums played its part in that but truth be told is given up on people a long time ago. Without trying to sound like a twat most people are just retarded and almost entirely driven by emotion. You can’t even discuss why Japanese culture or western culture is superior to something like Romany gypsey culture without someone calling you a racist. You especially can’t talk about niggers and the fact that they’re a burden wherever they go (without exception). All in all I eventually gave up and just become silent for a long time although now I’m willing to talk to people about politics because I know lefties can’t debate me as I stick to the facts and know far too much about history, politics and the such (and it makes them feel extremely uncomfortable which is nice)

>tfw you realize he was the hero and the most interesting character in that short film

Attached: Evelyn Taft.jpg (512x512, 71K)

>INTP
did they purge a bunch of subreddits again?

Being a white person in a predominantly black high school. Then I took a course in another school for half the day, all white people aside from two non white and nigg. It was heaven comparing the behavior between nigg-nogg high and Aryan high.

>grow up in diverse(tm) state of California
>go through element and middle school with majority niggers and Mexicans in the school, whites made up, at most 20%
>was absolute hell, hooking, bix nooding everyday, can't go through one day of peace and quiet, teachers give little to no shits about their jobs
>get to highschool, parents finally have enough for a decent house in a very nice community
>go to 85% white high school, 10% Asian or hapa
>realize that there are a few assholes, but a 95% of my interactions with my peers are fine
>play sports, bond with these other whites
>walk home everyday in a lovely neighborhood, nice houses and lawns everywhere
>turn 18, get job as a summer camp counselor from suggestion from one of my friends who worked there
>every summer from senior year in high school, until now, 3rd year in college work at this camp where ~300 - 400 white boys aged 6 - 14 attend, realize 99% of them are well behaved, the occasional nigger whose mom paid for (you actually paid for through your tax dollars, other burgers) acts like a fucking chimp all 3 weeks of each session
>get white pulled as I see my cabin if 7-8 year old white boys draw the Gadsden Flag and the Blue Lives Matter Flag on our cabin flag

I got red pilled before I was a teenager always known niggers can't act civilized, then I got to high school and realized how tranquil upper middle class white communities are, and ever since my 1st year working at that camp I've been white pilled that there is still another generation of true, masculine white men being raised.

Also working around white kids has made me 10x more racist, realizing that there truly is something we need to fight to protect

Attached: IMG_6952.jpg (775x1024, 94K)

Met my honorary brother, we basically redpilled each other.

Attached: C0880120-138D-458A-95EE-701C6AB4689D.gif (370x370, 957K)

I guess I was always racist, I just didn't realize it until about senior year of high school. I am a libertarian at heart, but as I've grown older I've realized that libertarianism can't exist because most people don't want freedom, so they will vote for less of it, especially minorities.

That’s fucked. Did this happen in the netherlands or have you moved there since?

Can relate bro.
I was the only white kid in my middle school (And im not even white by pol standards: ie black hair, brown eyes)

That's fucking depressing.

I had been jacking off to big titty women on /b/ since I was 10(19 now). So over the years of being raised by Jow Forums I made my way to other boards and found Jow Forums to be a good home, while sometimes checking out Jow Forums, Jow Forums. I was happy about the /his/ board but got bored eventually.

Essentially I grew up here, and I never posted much, just listened and absorbed information. I knew about the Jews since 14, but didn't believe it till 15.
I was homeschooled by evangelical neo-cons as well so my views are pretty out there for home even. Being homeschooled and not many friends growing up meant a lot of time here.
Somehow I never killed myself, and even have a gf.

I started going here when I was 12, now 21, are we the new Hitler Youth?

I certainly hope so.

black twitter and its nazism

Spending 7th grade on /b/ surely primed me for finding the truth.

>even have a gf.
Your hand doesn't count user

I only got on Jow Forums Senior year of HS (early 2017) so i'm probably the newest newfag out here lol
I got redpilled way too fucking fast

Catholic School grade 5 required reading Animal Farm, 1984.

When I was a kid I was a liberal. I supported the exact same things I support now. Freedom from surveillance, legalization of drugs, freedom of speech, and conservation of resources via limiting population. Ever since I was 15 or 16 and discovered Noam Chomsky I've been red pilled on the JQ. In my lifetime these have gone from left wing to right wing issues. It's been a wild ride.

A lot of you are basically saying it was assholes like me that made info-graphs that redpilled you.
I'm so fucking sorry about ruining your childhood

>ruining your childhood
Don't worry about it, I wouldn't have it any other way. Now I motivate myself on wanting to make my ancestors proud, and if I do say so myself, I'm doing pretty good.

I can't speak for the others here, but I'm glad I found this place. I'd rather have a truth to fight for, an ideal to strive for, than to have fun and be like all the soulless normies. I've tried it, I'm charming and good looking, so it's not hard to pretend to be a chad, but it's not for me, I want more out of life. I wouldn't know what "more" is if it weren't for people like you.

Its ok user. You opened our eyes.
One day we all have to grow up & out of our childhood.
Unfortunately, some people stay in an eternal state of childhood
It's a shame you didn't redpill more people

I spent a lot of time on a php forum with tons of leftists on it. One of them was an atheist jew who would regularly lecture people on oppression in a holier-than-thou manner. He then played the victim card when people inevitably called him a jackass. Then other people would come around and defend him, saying he had a right to be an asshole because he said true things. Really made me think

Always grew up in a good conservative home (originally from Alberta). My dad was pretty redpilled and my mom was sorta in the middle but I never really became redpilled until Justin Trudeau was elected (Live in Vancouver now).
What really pushed me over the edge was when a bunch of thots from my highschool raided a congratulations Trump FB post I made after the election and called me sexist, racist, etc

>nightclub 20 years ago
Witnessed an unprovoked sandnigger attack. First glimpse on their animal nature.