Monarchism

Anyone else a un-ironic supporter of monarchism? (of any form)

Attached: 245633.jpg (898x701, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you'd have to be seriously retarded to support something like monarchy.

Attached: leonor24-a.jpg (700x700, 96K)

What's the point when (((they))) can force some feminazi divorcecee into a duchess position?

Meritocracy or death.

nope no way

I absolutely love the spectacle, but in terms of actually being run by a monarchy, no.

I enjoy the commonwealth, where everyone puts the Queen on their money and the whole celebratory things when someone does something, and all that nice baroque castles and shit.

But the monarchy (at least in the commonwealth) has no power, even in England. Should the monarchy do anything dumb, they'll be removed.

Since everyone knows monarchy is fucking stupid, this is now a Princesa Leonor thread. Everybody post pictures of this cutie.

Attached: Princess-Leonor-Infanta-Sofí-2010.jpg (655x1024, 116K)

The commonwealth is a fine example of monarchism.

Attached: The_Prince_and_Princess_of_Monaco_with_Hermann_Bühlbecker_and_a_vampire_hunter.jpg (1024x768, 410K)

I want to give lolis piggyback rides, what a lucky guy.

Attached: 1402239778590.jpg (300x413, 19K)

Attached: Best-Photos-Spanish-Royal-Family-2016.jpg (1024x731, 163K)

She's got too old now. Too old but there's still all these pictures from when she was young and cute so it's fine. One day she can be cloned and the clones won't get too old.

Attached: infanta-leonor--z.jpg (536x700, 146K)

Attached: Princess-Leonor-Infanta-Sofí-2011.jpg (736x1024, 141K)

No. Monarchism is unamerican

Either a monarchy or a restricted republic, with an armed citizenry

Attached: 151973839.jpg (568x1024, 308K)

linebacker shoulders on such a pretty girl

Attached: 1-11-111.jpg (717x558, 51K)

Attached: DURSLEY. Equestrian. Zara Tindall.jpg.gallery.jpg (468x501, 45K)

Well Albert for years was thought to be gay or bisexual, so it not a shock he found a woman who has that type of shoulders. She actually a Rhodesian.

Attached: 851030.jpg (590x379, 55K)

Fuck off with that ugly old bitch, this is a Leonor thread.

Attached: Princess+Leonordhssvbxc.jpg (396x594, 55K)

what are you even writing you drooling retard. holy fuc lmao

Attached: 11-1.jpg (425x300, 67K)

Duh. You'd have to be seriously retarded not to.

>Meritocracy or death.
It is a meritocracy.

The Spanish Royal Family is beautiful. Not even joking.

My favorite monarchy is the Kim family of North Korea. What’s the difference between a monarchy and dictatorship again?

Here the same woman closer to what you would like

Attached: ffc36d4266c678ff0ea269ff932025cc.jpg (404x594, 34K)

>has never heard of a constitutional monarchy

How the fuck is being born into leadership meritocracy?
Ah, yeah, that's it.

Attached: Princess+Leonor.jpg (391x594, 107K)

>lol I volunteer at soup kitchen and harass a detergent brand
>can I has duchess?
No.

Please, fuck off.

Attached: images (11).jpg (320x460, 21K)

Prince Albert of Monaco was thought to be bisexual for years. He married a olympic swimmer that built like a man who was born in Bulawayo, Rhodesia . (south african citizen)

Because the best person for the job is getting it. No one else would have been training as long or hard for it.

Duchess to a spare hardly means anything in relation to the monarchy, though.

I prefer oligarchical empires

>uchess to a spare hardly means anything in relation to the monarchy, though.
Indeed, and at the rate his brother and Kate are producing kids, he will be 12th in line when it all over.

Attached: reyes_misa_pascua_20180401_03.jpg (1000x600, 153K)

yes of course

Attached: Prince_Napoléon.jpg (165x262, 8K)

What is a constitutional monarchy. Which range from Monaco to Norway and beyond.

Attached: royal-families.jpg (1000x500, 481K)

This picture is so freaking weird when you think about it. Look at what those two girls are wearing. I guarantee that there are non-princesses dressing like that every single day in the West. If you didn’t know that they were Spanish royalty, he probably assumed they were just two regular little girls.

Why do I bring this up? Because if they were alive 500 years ago, they would be dressed in the finest linens while girls proportionately at the same lower class level as them would be dressed in humble low-quality commoner garb.

Isn’t that just fascinating? The common man and the king can both have the same clothing. Our rulers can look like our peasants. No other place in history was this the case.

>What is a constitutional monarchy.
Functionally not a monarchy. What's the difference between having a monarch that doesn't do anything except be a figurehead and not having one? The joy of having a worthless "royal family" to sit around? Great.
What could they wear that would distinguish them? In the past you could get nice dyed fabrics and gems to show you got dosh but now dyes and gems(or better imitation gems) are cheap as shit. I suppose that's a good note on advances in manufacturing.
And they certainly aren't rulers, they're "royals".

Attached: o-SOCKS-570.jpg (570x855, 130K)

>Ruled by a monarch is somehow worse than being ruled by an oligarchy

If one man has a 10% chance to be a nice, honorable, not totally greedy ruler, it is almost guaranteed that among a thousand men you will find at least a few who will be so greedy they won't stop at anything.

I'd rather go with that 10% chance than what we have today.
>inb4 muh democracy
kek nice dream there /b/ro

>What is a constitutional monarchy
A monarchy with some failsafes, which logically won't need to be used, but provide guidelines.

>Functionally not a monarchy
Full retard. Constitutional =/= figurehead.

>Our rulers
Fuck off, cuckboi. Go move to Spain if you want to grovel at their feet.

I do want to grovel at their feet, I want to bow down to Leonor and kiss her feet while she calls me a worthless peasant. Well, not really any more, she's old now but like a few years ago when she was hot.

Attached: laughingholes.jpg (399x600, 191K)

>did you say something to me, peasant?
>w-what, you want to kiss my feet?
>I guess bowing down to me is where a peasant like you belongs

Attached: fc8830525295e973529e8e76f16bed88.jpg (553x904, 79K)

Constitutional monarchs can depending on the system have a fair bit of power. For example, Norway king refusal to recognize Quisling as PM undermined him completely among the people of Norway. Also many constitutional monarchs have the ability to chose to force a election or chose who gets the first shot at being elected prime minister. Australia in 1975 is a good example of how a monarch (in this case, the royal governor-general) played a key role in politics.

Attached: article-1341333-00078A49000004B0-72_468x919.jpg (468x919, 140K)

>perhaps if I larp the most degenerate and horrible person ever with a nazi flag, everyone will hate nazis!
(you)

>Amerifat with no culture nor history
>Can't understand why the king is the only legitimate leader of his people

Attached: displeased.jpg (640x478, 47K)

>Norway king refusal to recognize Quisling as PM undermined him completely among the people of Norway
>elect a represent
>lose faith in because some retard doesn't like him
Holy shit, this is unbelievable.

Yes.

for someone with a nazi meme flag you would think you know who Quisling was.

In a society without Jews, yes I think it could work. Also, I think it's a natural way of governance from a biological and evolutionary standpoint.

Humans are naturally hierarchical, have a social order / ladder, and tribalistic in nature. We also are naturally drawn to others who look like us. I hate that words like "Monarchy" and "Empire" are scoffed at and seen as archaic.

We may have cars and fancy gadgets, but we're still the same tribalistic animal that killed eachother for land, power, and bitches.

>elect a represent
That didn't happen, though. How do you not understand what a Quisling is?

I believe that monarchy would actually do well in the digital age, mainly because news is able to spread so rapidly. Monarchs, in theory, are naturally nationalists who put their countries first, as opposed to republics where oligarchs are in charge and put their corporations that they are board members of first. Monarchs know they have to do a good job or else they will learn from history.

I think it's a shame that a lot of countries removed their monarchies in the past 100 years, some such as Romania for example were forced to do so under past regimes like communism. I hope we see some countries restore their monarchies in the near future, I highly doubt it though.

Yeah, I personally find it hilarious that the person who doesn't know who Quisling, the guy who made the term "A Quisling" come to the language of a few nations, has a nazi flag.

Not since my prince married a nigger.

Attached: 1287432895880.jpg (444x322, 23K)

There is actually a bit of a push in Romania. Whether or not that'll come to anything remains to be seen. And Brazil is actually looking pretty good.

>he doesn't understand the point of a monarch
Not saying I'm a monarchist but the monarchy serves a very real point in connecting a nation's people to the nation itself through a singular entity that connects itself through the nation's history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling

Attached: 549795-charlene-wittstock-suit-la-messe-637x0-3.jpg (800x1097, 139K)

Attached: v6qgdx6qi7z01[1].jpg (1669x2051, 2.47M)

Nah. We may still be fucked, but at least we don't have to bow to some faggot old witch or her family

Attached: IMG_0668.jpg (579x417, 78K)

Are you talking about Melania?

Attached: 538489df3e6eaf7377cf85b670cb6e9c.jpg (950x1425, 114K)

good hopefully the nigger will never get her hand on the crown the day she becomes
the queen is the day i become a republican

I seriously think that Elizabeth the II will outlive the marriage

I dig divine right

Attached: louis_xiv_dressed_in_roman_style_pierre_mignard.png (349x367, 326K)

>Well, not really any more, she's old now but like a few years ago when she was hot.

Attached: DE753233-931B-473F-85E9-C360E2CD5E0C.jpg (496x730, 62K)

heres hoping. I think that used up hag of a jewnigger is going to cling to that marriage with her dirty hands as hard as she can, we can only hope she gets diana'd

Just another form of tyranny historically; today it's just another weird part of the celebrity worship cult.
Republics predate monarchies in Western culture and are the fundamental form of government for Western man.

>Just another form of tyranny historically
Lolno.
>Republics predate monarchies in Western culture
They very specifically don't. Greece and Rome (which i figure you're referring to) had monarchs before their senates.

Only if they're Catholic monarchs. Throne and Altar, motherfuckers.

Attached: 4852a8eabe95d290a5505367c0e3866e.jpg (444x610, 33K)

>(((((Republics))))))

Won't be a car crash this time.

>Best years of my life were when I worked in a country that had a monarchy that actually ran things.

Attached: 01-stephanie-monaco-ss17.jpg (2468x3617, 702K)

surprised she can wear the white now TBQH

Attached: fc862698bf2029fc26460ea43adbe7ba.jpg (1600x2400, 390K)

No

Attached: F960B2A0-5865-437E-AD81-C8847059837E.jpg (610x343, 49K)

Op is a literal cuck

Very much so
>tfw no ancestral father of the country
>no leader born and bred to lead the nation
>a king doesn’t need to lie for power a king has power by birth and is raised to lead
>a monarch is the very spirit of the nation.
Without kings nations are a mere shell and and easily infiltrated and rotted husk

Attached: 9D34EF9E-AD42-422C-8A75-A92E7F8FABF9.jpg (403x601, 49K)

>The joy of having a worthless "royal family" to sit around?
No, you have a constitution so that the ruler won't over step the bounds set by the intendors/original ruler and people.

I don't want the ruler to spread and promote degeneracy but I'd be fine with the ruler punishing those who undermine our people by promoting degeneracy.

I wouldn't want a ruler that lets rapefugees in and sends money to the synagogue of satan but one that puts his people first.

That can be written in the constitution etc.

In my ideal system the ruler takes part in managing the nation with the leaders/representatives of all the communities that have been elected by those living there.
International diplomacy is also another thing the ruler would take part in doing.

Attached: 490px-Nikolaus_II._(Russland).jpg (490x676, 104K)

i support monarchsim while the ruler is good, the problem is having a good ruler is like playing the lottery you may be lucky or unucky and is hard to change afterwards

Night anons.

Long live the Queen/King/Prince

Attached: 252690_1.jpg (281x351, 27K)

If you have a saintly, strong, wise monarch then a monarchy is very favorable and good.
If you have a wild, insane, stupid, drunk of a monarch then it's extremely bad.
The non guarantee of either makes the system rather shit.

Attached: 90205.jpg (271x400, 12K)

It is the same with all leaders. The politicians we vote for are far worse. They do not have the interest of the nation at mind. They will lie for power and sell the nation away. A kings needs his nation and a nation its king. They cannot exist in true form without each other

actually this is true, a king has to do the greater he can becouse will hav a life time position and if he is deposed loses everything, a president can sack the country for 4 years and then find a comfy place in a business, at least king doesnt lie with fake expectations to be elected

The greatest centers of culture and science have always been those under a true monarchy

Frank Joseph held Austria Hungary together through his relentless efforts. Loyalty to him was synonymous with loyalty to the empire. The Hohenzollerns took a patchwork of 300+ states and turned it into a superpower that could take on the entire world and damn near win. The Japanese have a very coherent and resilient culture and have a 2,500 year old monarchy. It is the most natural Ana effective form of government

Franz Joseph*

Spanish bros if you had an absolutist Monarchy would you fight and die in the name of your Bourbon Princesses? I would.

Says the memeflag skinhead

Attached: guard_by_wlop-d9kmnxu.jpg (1196x668, 166K)

I like fascism but monarchism worked for thousands of years and you are going to say that it is retarded? Are you using the democratic tactic of calling others what you are?

Memeflags are almost always shills.

I swear to god if one of you Bong faggots don't kill Harry before they make children you will have eternally ruined and tainted the noble blood of Europe, as even if we somehow defeat the jews, the nigger blood will already be making its round around the noble houses that are left.

Attached: angry pewdiepie.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Pedo piece of shit get killed

Britain is an example of how cucked it can still get. I like the idea of a ruler representing the people and an aristocracy but the system is outdated

Not him. The mongrel whore

Absolute monarchy is ok but 99,9999% of "monarchists" are for (((constitutional monarchy))) bullshit

I'd take that over nothing, but if you kill her they might just make Harry get married to another negroid, and as well killing Harry would send more of a message to the elites that we won't take their degeneracy anymore, though of course the stronger message could be spun a lot more easily to the public making it a sort of British Oklahoma city bombing. I guess the point of this post is pls kill one or both of them.

So how do the Britbongs here feel about the future King Charles III?

Attached: prince-charles1.jpg (1723x2000, 1.37M)

She's 38 and lived a very sinful life, I doubt she is still fertile.

Yes, Canada is considered a constitutional monarchy and look how great we are...

I'm a pretty strong Monarchist. Reddit actually has a subreddit for Monarchism. They really need more subscribers. I guess I become a monarchist because I'm a big history fan and I become disillusioned with democracy.

www.reddit.com/r/monarchism

Attached: cutest-kitten-ever.jpg (251x251, 7K)

>prostitutional monarchy
Fixed

absolute monarchy >

no but those 2 little qts are hawt af :3

What the fuck good is a monarchy? Is the British monarchy defending the British people from mass immigration?