How did it get like this. Did white people never realize their areas were being flooded with non whites...

How did it get like this. Did white people never realize their areas were being flooded with non whites? Violent action should have been taken decades ago.

Attached: 1524888846629.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares
they'll be voting red in two decades

>implying white people have a say

>non-whites
>voting republican

lawl

>they'll be voting red in two decades

Imagine being so fucking stupid

Attached: 1489629841057.jpg (1024x995, 226K)

>Muhammad...I don't feel so white

>"The property value has dropped and crime has risen cuz poverty due to white capitalists and stuff, so we better sell our house and move to a less impoverished (more white) area.".

Attached: 1512366799379.png (211x239, 6K)

We need a W A R.

White people are generally optimistic and helpful. Hopefully that all changes soon since the shitskins have tipped their hand.

Hahaha nope.

Fucking niggers and goblinos are fucking trash! Utter fucking trash!

>whites majority
>suddenly start to become a minority
>pick the minorities that are closest to being white and start calling them white, ie wops, micks, slavs, etc
>whites comfortable majority again
>the circle of life in america continues

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

They did realize, that's why white flight is a thing.

Italians and Slavs aren't going to America, we are getting Mestizos and Chinks.

What a coincidence.

Attached: 756856895.jpg (2028x1154, 680K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1516x871, 381K)

>tipped their hand

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1280, 334K)

Attached: jew vote.jpg (918x692, 96K)

>50 years
Yeah that's a long time. I don't worry about muh projections. Hopefully we'll be dead or in space. Anything else is worthless.

What I take away from this is that women shouldn't vote.

it wasn't through democracy.

They literally lied to us about a bill we couldn't even vote on in 1965. That's what happened.

go home Jeb!

But bro...cheap labour amirite?
Blame the boomers. When you look at the vital statistics you'll notice that black, white, asian, birthrates haven't changed a bit.
You know what has? A bunch of spics came in with 10 children each, and then when they got into america, they had 10 more. And it is all the boomer's faults for not wanting to mow their own lawns or take care of their own fucking house.

Saying this will make the stormfags REEE but the reason why the southwest and south florida are so "minoritized" is because white Hispanics are counted as minorities, and the reason no "violent action" occurred is because people like Selena Gomez, Robert Rodriguez, Marco Rubio and other white Hispanics already lived in those regions. And most importantly is that most people accepted the "white Hispanics" as white. Call me a shill, call it blackpilling but there's literally never going to be a point where people join you in genetic testing every person in the country and then gassing anyone who isn't 100% pure. That kind of American Reich will never exist.

>a bill we couldn't even vote

Attached: jta.jpg (712x364, 60K)

>other people exist
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

maybe you should just kys before you do a spree killing like every right incel autist

>person who would always be classified as a minority in the US decides to talk shit

Every time

>Learn from Germany's mistakes
>Do it right next time

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

>white
>men
>Massachusetts

Can we please kill this meme about Irish Americans being anything other than massive cucks?

>How did it get like this.
Jews

>Did white people never realize their areas were being flooded with non whites?
We were never given a choice. We were called "racist" if we disagreed with it.

>Violent action should have been taken decades ago.
Correct.

They were brainwashed that homogenous white societies and voting for your racial self interest was evil

Attached: 1111-11.png (1685x913, 3.99M)

>I don't care if the USA turns non-White just as long as they vote for my favorite party.
lol

>Non-Whites will vote Republican in 2038.
And that does what exactly?

>white Hispanics
stopped reading
chi

>White countries and only White countries must be subject to massive non-White immigration that will replace the White race.

They're not cucks per se
But Irish are a very tribal society that looks out for themselves first and foremost
It's very kike like

I am fine with them existing, but there is no reason for them to exist in my country. Blacks are here because we brought them. It sucks, but they are our problem. Injins are here because they were here first, I get it.

Everyone else can fuck the fuck off back to where they belong.

Attached: FU.jpg (600x600, 26K)

>Blacks are here because we brought them.
I thought that was the Jews and the other blacks who sold them into slavery...

> Injins are here because they were here first,
Whites were here first.

>white
>Hispanics
Might as well start talking about dry water.

Who cares if they vote Republican if the GOP is defending in 20 years what the Democrats are already advocating today? Even civnats should see this for the lie that it is.

The GOP of today is basically the left of the 60's.

If by Red you mean Communist, then you're probably right. These third world fuckups won't be able to sustain without forcing the dwindling white minority to support them. In fact, that's already happening but I'm sure they'll only expect more and more once they take over the government completely.

>because white Hispanics are counted as minorities,
Fucking this.
(((They))) want to demoralize by counting any half-german half-Spanish person whose parents fucked in Mexico as if they were from Uganda. It's completely insidious.

Found the place where I live, 80%+ white. FeelsGoodMan

Attached: Pepe.jpg (489x499, 22K)

This shit always happens because of the misuse of the term hispanic where criollo or castizo is more accurate, from a genetic perspective. Amerindian, mestizos, etc. are obviously nonwhite, but Jow Forums hasn't really reached universal consensus on its views towards the two former groups.

>but Jow Forums hasn't really reached universal consensus on its views towards the two former groups.
Non-Whites and mixed race people don't belong in White countries regardless.

>But Irish are a very tribal society that looks out for themselves first and foremost
>It's very kike like

No they aren't. They constantly fuck themselves and their communities over because they are ask wired like women and easily manipulated.

>Good McGoy, vote against that Scottish-German billionaire, join the EU, don't go Protestant. We'll reward you by making movies about your stubborn--I mean, struggle.

Totally cucked.

Have kids

Based

Attached: US Hispanic Vote 2016.png (4200x3105, 623K)

>views towards the two former groups.
That's because you just invented them.

Anyway, I know dozens of Hispanics who are straight up white but just want to feel special. It's like all the people who are 1/64th Irish and make a big deal of it... except these lace-curtain faggots get their own census category and a pat on the head.

I'll try, just finding a half-decent women is a bitch.

>invented them

They are legitimate anthropological terms, you shitbrain.

Can you imagine just how bad it's going to be for your children when they get 40 years old?

>Majority Non-White country...
>Anti-White country
>50 trillion in national debt
I shudder to think of it.

this has to be one of the most mindblowingly cringy responses to a very real threat. american bear tier

Oh yeah, part of me hopes could change by then, but seeing how much of a strangle hold the left has on the media, and society in general I think we are going down a dark path.

>Oh yeah, part of me hopes could change by then,
How?

> but seeing how much of a strangle hold the left has on the media, and society in general I think we are going down a dark path.
I'm not discouraging you from having tons of White babies, but the problem is, having White babies alone is not going to save the White race.

And voting certainly isn't either. The racial issue is an issue no conservative/Republican politician will touch.

So you think you aren't white?

fun fact

Hispanic's not a race

Violent action was taken.
Civil War and Mexican American War. We lost the Civil War, but won the war with Mexico. However, we foolishly gave them back Mexico City and Monterey.

The war was originally caused by a discrepancy between Mexico and the Republic of Texas on their mutual border, once Texas got annexed by the US, they revived the claims made by Texas, we refused, and then war happened. We would've lost all the territory we lost in the war anyway (or more) if we had gone for the peaceful way.

There was no reason for the US to take either city you mentioned, though there were plans to leave this country with only its current southern states.

>durrrrrrrr