How does Nimrata “go die for Israel white boys” Randhawa look so white if she is 100% Punjab?

How does Nimrata “go die for Israel white boys” Randhawa look so white if she is 100% Punjab?

Attached: 6F8AC7D6-FA6C-4480-8E50-DE52E9C108A5.jpg (966x1200, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e1FGlrF8rS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That cunt needs to be fired.

youtu.be/e1FGlrF8rS4

Attached: IMG_0504.jpg (1280x960, 377K)

When you look really closely at her face, she isn't that pretty.

She followed the Michael Jackson skin plan.

i hate this cunt for everything she does
however
she is teaching europe that USA can't be trusted on israel (if they hadn't already learned that)
and they are isolating US in response
good
good

MORE VETOS FOR ISRAEL

What? Shes ugly AF

are you a faceblind aspie or actually black?

For a 40-something white lady I thought she looked okay, but on closer inspection she's just average. She's definitely not ugly. You must be one of those people who thinks everyone that isn't a hollywood actress or instagram model is ugly.

She’s not white she’s Indian

i thought she was half-punjabi

Somehow she’s first generation full Indian

Attached: CEB755F5-E00B-4AF0-8209-21CF325AC56D.jpg (1242x963, 462K)

Well either way, she isn't that bad looking. She just isn't a hot milf like I initially thought. Also some funny backstory about racism in the south.

>When Haley was five years old, her parents attempted to enter her in the "Miss Bamberg" contest. The contest traditionally crowned a black queen and a white queen. Since the judges decided Haley did not fit either category, they disqualified her.

Kek

I can't think of anyone atm I despise more than that fucking lying cunt

Send her and her kids to go die for Israel.

She needs to be burnt alive. Fucking parasite

>I have whiter skin than her

Ahhhhh goyim fuck off jews dont go and fight.

>so white
>posts 56%

She desecrated the Confederate flag as South Carolina governor, I wouldn't vote for this neocon cunt as dogcatcher.

Dying and invadinf peoples homes abd lands is for the goyim

The south lost that war. I don't know why you guys hang onto it so hard.

>It was at that moment she vowed to join the ZOG and get her revenge on white America by sending them to die in endless wars for Israel.

plastic surgery and skin bleaching. india had been working on it for a while. shes considered their secret weapon no joke. sad

I don't expect you to understand anymore than I expect a fish to understand checkers. Not to worry, soon you'll be returned to your native land where you can get back to the hoots and grunts your people prefer.

That's exactly why your flag gets desecrated and your statues got torn down lol

Some Punjabi's look even whiter than her but it's fairly rare

And your primitive cognitive ability is exactly why you were so easy to enslave.

>these people are considered ‘so white’ in America

Attached: 34B9F7E7-69E2-4A46-BBFB-F14E3F679D3C.jpg (760x424, 55K)

In all likelihood I'm smarter than you, but enjoy larping on the internet my friend.

Attached: A47587A5-787D-4B43-99D3-1C194843775B.jpg (450x429, 64K)

Actually that one is mixed I think

stop smoking

Just check out her children

Attached: Nikki_Haley_Family_4.jpg (365x415, 29K)

Send those kids to the Gaza fence.

a lot of it is lighting and make up (pic related) but that's not necessarily a mistake.
punjabis and guthrajis both have superiority complexes and ape white culture to get ahead and seem better than all others, especially their darker counterparts

Attached: mindy-tries-to-pass.jpg (845x550, 406K)

She doesn't look white at all. What are you smoking?

She isn't even close to white! Are you fucking blind?

>punjabi

I'd still jab that poon

ever heard of Michael Jackson?