Smoked Meats

Hey I'm just in my backyard here SMOKING some MEATS in my backyard just SMOKING BRISKET and RIBS smoked meats smoking my BRISKET AND RIBS in the big guy SMOKED MEATS smoked meats brisket and RIBS I am the MEAT CHEF

Attached: Screen_20Shot_202016-10-10_20at_202.34.40_20PM.0.png.jpg (1200x800, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxFQDjS_BVo
fortune.com/2011/05/26/mark-zuckerbergs-new-challenge-eating-only-what-he-kills-and-yes-we-do-mean-literally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smoking my MEATS

That's 2000 dollars worth of meat cooking equipment.

Lay off the jenkem

That appears to be a normal functioning human unit, what's your problem goyim?

youtube.com/watch?v=VxFQDjS_BVo

Cunts a billionaire whys he sitting on camping chairs that cost £7?

the eyes appear to be malfunctioning slightly

he's smoking smoked meats

smoked meats

Attached: IMG_0313.jpg (640x350, 184K)

meat is murder

The black oil is leaking out.

What would you prefer, to have smoked meat or to have your meat smoked?

God bless straya

I love the conspicuously positioned Sweet Baby Ray's for that southern negro appeal.

Attached: 1525809397099.gif (300x600, 283K)

Any time there is photo or video of him, there is something slightly off. The longer you look the more uncomfortable and unnatural it seems. I cant quite put my finger on it tho

>SERTA FY
>SMOKA FY

What’s with the bottom of his neck when he speaks? That isn’t normal.

Try 10

I smoke my meats on the weekends, then vac seal them and put them in the deep freezer. So all I eat is smoked meats.
OP needs to get on my level of smoked meats.

Attached: 20180521_195811.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

HELL YEAH BRO KEEP UP THAT GRILLIN BRO

You got some smoked brisket in there? That freezer looks nice for when u need to freeze a lot of smoked brisket or ribs.

I love that this man not too much older than myself is worth billions but is too autistic to bond with anyone despite this obvious campaign
Zuck, or anyone from your team, if you're reading this, I want you to know that zuck is a dirty kike, and I'm glad he's an international embarrassment

Contact FB and apply for pr position. You could make a buck by setting up a plebean smoking rig for zucc

I don’t get it why don’t you occasionally pan sear, fry, or bake your meats?

SMOEKIMG M,EEEEEAT

I enjoy smoked meats as well, Mark. In fact, I prefer cooking with gas.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521467079582.jpg (1024x883, 162K)

damn hes kinda cute

Nothing like a good pan sear, I always say. The crust and carmelization really makes it. Yessirree, pan searing is the way of the future.

This is hilarious

No smoked brisket or ribs, that's next weekend when I'm smoking my meats.

OP is such a fucking pleb. He said I takes a long time when smoking meats and you have to sit around.
Has 10k worth of grill, and no wifi thermometer? What a faggot. You can smoke meats and go wherever and looks at the temperature of your smoked meat,

Attached: 20180521_200425.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

moot is such a faggot. i bet he smokes meat if you know what i mean.

I'm getting tired of seeing this kike's face everywhere

He has no soul.

>Try 10
This. My 2 burner weber cost about $400.

SMOKING some blasphemous MEATS to appease the NIGHTMARISH ABOMINATION

Attached: zuckerberg.jpg (1180x842, 786K)

I typically pan sear my tasty burgers in a mixture of minced garlic and various seasoning. I like to prepare my meats this way when I’m in a rush, but sometimes I Grill my meats

I'm out here with the big guy just SMOKING MEATS

>
what the fuck is this guy a robot

time for the consumption of mass quantities

Android
Or fish person
A worshipper of Dagon and his sea bound minions

How about the diversity crew in the video, even they're thinking how cringe his performance is. He can't seem to think like a normal person

Honestly though, I just got the freezer a couple week ago. I've got 3lbs of jerky in 6oz bags. 6 Turkey legs. About 20lbs of chicken in 3 and 4 peice bags. And ima do 4 racks of st Louis ribs next week. And more jerky because it goes so fast.

>obvious campaign

you're not kidding. it's almost embarrassing to see him trying to act like he's a regular jackoff.

That's fucking human meat he's smoking

What a fraudulent cunt, i made my smoker out of an old file cabinent

meps... MEPS

How much do you weigh?

>pic of lovecraft saved as zuckerberg
I don't think I've ever seen something so blasphemous on this unholy site.

Yeah of course I do. I normally buy a whole rib roast and cut them into ribeyes, vac seal em up and cook them however and whenever I want steak. It's way fucking cheaper and way better then hoping on a good store bought.

big guy SMOKED MEATS

205lbs 6ft1

smoking meats with THE BIG GUY

Remdiner that there was one time when his PR firm pushed an image of Zuckerberg where he was hunting down the meat he ate himself. Personally killing the animals. There is something more fucked up about him than you even think.

fortune.com/2011/05/26/mark-zuckerbergs-new-challenge-eating-only-what-he-kills-and-yes-we-do-mean-literally/

Attached: zuck.jpg (480x360, 37K)

I don’t get it what’s wrong with this

I'm out here personally killing MEATS to smoke on the big guy SMOKING MEATS

Steamed hams.

Why the fuck does he use silicone oven mitts to move the meat around? Is this his first time on set? Does he not have the tong software interface software yet?

He seems like a really awkward robot who just happened to get rich. Now he's trying out some of the things he's never had the time to do because of work, simply grill some meats and enjoy a bbq like most men do. Albeit on his $1000 grills that he has about 3 of. And Im sure he spared no expense on the food.

He probably also feels disconnected from the social public despite being the owner of facebook, so he tries to make these kinds of videos and just spergs out completely. Probably embarassed by the memes calling him a robot desu.

reminds me of that story where this rich dude kidnaps people and hunts them down on his private island using a .22.

nothing if it were true

Honestly the first time I heard this with the edits was in the background and I asked why someone was making fun of a do who made a video of himself grilling. I was told "but look its Zuck!" and I just felt bad for the guy. I hate facebook but he gets demonized for the dumbest shit.

Zuckerborg seems almost human in this video.

He's so excited to be smoking meats in his backyard with 85000 people

goyim, I....

Attached: the zuck.jpg (1813x952, 912K)

>inb4 zuckerberg is not real
>inb4 zuckerberg is all just in our imagination
>inb4 the singularity has already happened

>fortune.com/2011/05/26/mark-zuckerbergs-new-challenge-eating-only-what-he-kills-and-yes-we-do-mean-literally/

Didn't Podesta do that?

should slip a pork shoulder in there....

Attached: Gorgar.jpg (339x301, 49K)

zukerberg and the zoys

Attached: Satan.png (520x173, 30K)

explain please

I doubt he is cooking anything. Most likely he's just stealing its personal data.

Can someone make a compilation video of him every time he says smoke or meat or whatever? Please. Do it for the ZUCC.

Stroking my friend's meat

enjoy your atherosclerosis and erectile dysfunction

Attached: Untitledlkl.png (740x562, 658K)

Did they build that fence just for the photo?

>hey goys, whoops, guys. Im just sitting in my middle class backyard. Just thinking about my meat. My man meat. Cause thats what real humanz do.

(Please dont kill me when you create your distopian hellscape zucke)

>Try 10
Large Green Egg=$1000
Horizon Classic "General"=$1200
Idiot.

>Has 10k worth of grill
Retard.

>Hey I'm just in my backyard here SMOKING some MEATS in my backyard just SMOKING BRISKET and RIBS smoked meats smoking my BRISKET AND RIBS in the big guy SMOKED MEATS smoked meats brisket and RIBS I am the MEAT CHEF

Attached: 44444.jpg (1200x800, 218K)

Attached: cuckerberg.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

What sauce you like?

I use that sweet baby rays a bunch.

i love this guy

Did your loop counter break or something?

yep. you know that jew is getting ad placement bucks

Also that basic bitch kind of smoker.