*screams in terror*

*screams in terror*

Attached: 152646346266.png (615x535, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/05/21/goldman-sachs-trumps-tax-cuts-could-cause-recession/
cnn.com/2018/05/21/politics/democrats-better-deal-drain-the-swamp/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's possible they need to refine their message.

Attached: 49381965.jpg (662x440, 36K)

OHHHHNONONONONO
wait till you see the p-
AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait. It's going to be open season on all Democrats online when their blue wave meme shits the bed.

Wow, who knew running on a platform of raising taxes and defending MS13 wouldn't be very popular.

Attached: 2018_platform.png (594x429, 419K)

DO NOT TRUST POLLS

THIS IS A PSYOP BY DEMOCRATS TO DISSUADE CONSERVATIVES TO VOTE. DO NOT ASSUME "EASY VICTORY" LIKE IDIOT NIGGERS

IGNORE ALL POLLS. GO OUT AND VOTE

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE

Attached: 1.jpg (1500x1972, 868K)

Do not let this disinfo fool you. Whatever your home State, Trump's candidates need your vote. Take this seriously and get yourselves to the polls. Request the day off now. If we do this right, our energy will make Blue Wave Goodbye.

Can someone explain this post to me? It's saying the dems went up 31 seats in the past 4 months. That's -31 seats on the Republican side.

B U R N I T D O W N

Look at their latest move.

Attached: 1499307747095.png (1828x1396, 2.22M)

Attached: download.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

wat

They're just going to bus people in to win again.

>border security
Where's that wall?
>boom economy
Following Obama-era trends. Trump has enacted very little policy relating to the economy
>better trade deals
How's that NAFTA reneg going?
>infrastructure
Trump wants to spend $1.5 trillion on infrastructure, while at the same time cutting taxes. Can somebody tell this faggot how cashflow works?

Meanwhile, Dems are campaigning on
>human rights
>healthcare
>tuition costs
>immigration reform
>balanced budget

Good luck in my state, roads are shit.

They know better this time, we're watching and a lot of regular Dem's are turning Red.

Those aren't seats gained, it's difference between how people responded on a question like "if the election were held today, would you vote D or R?" Blue wave is cancelled basically

Attached: 28C21448-E415-4B4B-83CA-058952DB80CF-88509-000037D3F459DAEA.jpg (1080x1236, 121K)

That can't be real
>checks
GOP UP ONE HOLY FUGG

THIS IS A CLASSIC SUN TZU STRATEGY TO MAKE YOU LESS LIKELY TO VOTE, TO FIGHT, OR RALLY AGAINST THE BLUE WAVE.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT. GET OUT, VOTE, AND KILL THE DEMOCRATS WHILE THEY ARE VULNERABLE. PEOPLE LIKE BETO IN TEXAS ARE GETTING CRAZY TRACTION IN THE FACE OF THE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS AND Jow Forums IS PRETENDING LIKE THE WAR IS WON WHEN IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO OVER.

2016 WAS JUST THE BEGINNING
2018 IS FIRST WAVE
2020 IS THE REAL BATTLE
2024 WILL BE ROOTING OUT THE NEOCONS

Attached: 33.jpg (629x504, 139K)

That makes sense thank you.
I wasn't sure what was being implied that explains it

Attached: CCF67BC0-D095-48DC-A3F0-1CC7926467C9.jpg (900x1000, 181K)

Don't worry, OP. The Wall Street globalists still have an ace in the hole.

The plan is to jack up interest rates and cause a recession, which will then be blamed on Trump.

the Democrats have nothing we have not seen before.
>Race baiting
>Playing the Victim
>Cannibalizing their myriad of social justice movements.
>similar right above, always betting on black

You're supposed to take this information and show it to liberals.
It's not for you to consume.

Blackpill them so they flee from politics and retreat into their Netflix and Harry Potter. Clear the battlefield before the fight begins.

Attached: 1497202347917.jpg (600x450, 166K)

Attached: 1526310878186.png (193x169, 73K)

Reminder to vote. Even if it looks like it's in the bag, still go vote for the margin of victory lolz.

Attached: 1524616422779.png (917x773, 815K)

>human rights
Nobody who isn't a DNC donor believes men using the women's bathroom is a human right
>healthcare
"I know Obamacare made healthcare prices explode and none of Obama's promises ended up being true but let us try it again I swear it will be better this time"
>tuition costs
DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO
>immigration reform
Whining that Trump won't let dreamer anchor babies stay in America while offering nothing meaningful in return isn't immigration reform
>balanced budget
Laughable coming from the party that spent the entire Obama presidency putting trillions on the credit card

Democrats have quickly turned into a party for lunatics.
>MS13 are people and deserve respect
>Purposely spreading HIV shouldn't be a felony
>White men are evil

>immigration reform
As in "Reform the lines paco, and bring the family."

>And here, my fellow members of The Commonwealth, we observe the "American Intellegentsia" at work

Attached: 65d.jpg (390x372, 44K)

it's very unfortunate i can only find a mutual distaste for Israel as common ground with the left. It amazes me how they continuously make it harder and harder to support their ever leftward march on virtually any topic under the sun.

It used to be a big talking point how the republican party was being hijacked by crazies, but the fact is that the republican "crazies" were just spouting the same common sense that the RINO's eschewed for decades, but that has always been apart of the American Right. the democrats however seem to have been taken with the idea of a bastardized mix of hyper socialization and social justice, that hardly even complements each other. it's so shrill and confusing, I can't believe how anyone in that party hasn't at least tried to push back. Historically, they've had this iron wall of consent. The head of the party says jump, everyone else jumps at the same time. They don't appear to know how to deal with what's happening.

They can't even disclose their agenda or everyone who is a citizen and likes having rights would hate them.

Who are you to trust the polls? Nate Carbon?? Madame president??

Don't be lazy. The jew plays both sides.

Who the fuck needs a wall when the US military is defending the border lmaooo

>being this ass blasted
Kek, go back you kike

Haven't fuckers learned their lessons with polls yet?

Sheesh.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Not enough jpg artifacts you're going to need to convert it to jpg then back to png a few more times.

>Caring which Jew-controlled party is in control
good goyim.

this

Attached: cringe.jpg (125x109, 3K)

Attached: 1512236002734.png (945x934, 2.17M)

Mfw the addition of the democrat seats are most if not almost all conservative in nature and therefore will vote right. Good buy with that bullshit tranny faggot illegals niggers get them all out! “NO, whatever you think you are, your name is John and you chopped your nuts off to be a reprobate! Now pick up that rifle and go die for Israel you stupid goy!

Attached: 892AB6D9-60DC-4DC3-ACDF-522A5283918B.png (750x1334, 471K)

>open borders
>don't arrest those black criminals
>dude free shit lmao
>invade syria
>fuck blumpf
>deep state spooks will save our democracy

Woah, it's almost like their whole thing is to distract people while they sell off the economy piece by piece to kikes and chinks.

It's tough to do that when a ton of elections are held at once. These special elections where its one at a time is a lot easier to pull their normal tricks.

Your post is so factually inefficient and void I'm not even doing a breakdown response. I feel I've been baited.
>totally ignores the massive tax reformation that just happened

>His own country is so meaningless that he has to spend his time in threads for other country's politics.

Fucking pathetic leafs

Attached: ezgif-1-bba21b9025.gif (405x405, 2.45M)

what the fuck are you even replying to, jew? fuck off and die you stupid faggot

>blue wave is cancelled
Until Mueller finishes his investigation 2 weeks before midterms and brings a bunch of horse shit charges against Trump's campaign and R's that will never stand in court

>polls are only real when they support me

Well Trump did nothing and will cause another recession so it works, people are too stupid.

This is with 24/7 media shilling for Dems

>too dumb to read trends

this can't be real

>>>/reddit/

Read Trump's favorite paper: nypost.com/2018/05/21/goldman-sachs-trumps-tax-cuts-could-cause-recession/

HAH
AHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAH

It shouldn't be any surprise. Whenever Trudope does something retarded I just have to find the closest /ptg/ or spinoff thread to remind myself that we're not the dumbest country on the continent

>polls

Attached: 95-5.jpg (719x352, 41K)

>could
Stopped there

Yes, adding over a trillion dollars to the national debt for no other reason than to give rich assholes an undeserved tax break will do great things for the long term health of the economy.

Please don’t reproduce.

Yet you still support a party that steals from the poor and feeds the rich as they seek to destroy american values and morality

0/10 not enough artifacts

Attached: get on my level.jpg (256x256, 1K)

Suck my nuts

Attached: 1526949880313.jpg (2000x1334, 296K)

>You can't drain the swamp, WE'RE gonna drain the swamp
It's real
cnn.com/2018/05/21/politics/democrats-better-deal-drain-the-swamp/index.html

What... you think the sudden move to center, how Kimmel all of a sudden says shitting on Trump every night isn't really good, and the nyt basically giving libs free advice to shut the fuck up and stop being preachy this close to midterms was an accident!?

Of course they see the writing on the wall and their other friends will be writing articles about how moderate they all are and how conservatives are so far right they can't be saved.

Democrats unironically defended MS13, that's pretty much asking to get absolutely joosted

>when you defend people who literally stab someone 100 times and cut their heart out or flay a father alive then feed his remains to his son before burning him alive with the statement that they are still humans who deserve dignity and due process of the law, but you fully endorse flash mobs and trust-fund antifascists engaging in violence against suspected Racists because Nazsim must be stamped out as we cannot tolerate intolerance
>literally stabbing someone to death and ripping their heart out then laughing about it when you go to trial is morally above black crime statistics to these people

hmm

Lmao
2/10

If the Democrats want a chance to be relevant ever again they need to own up to their corruption and have a very public purging of everybody over 45, drop the pandering to their pet minorities and the mentally ill gender dysphoria cry babies.

the Democrats are literally council of the plebs the party.

Attached: 1526512521782.jpg (1023x731, 84K)

Fucking lol

Lmao what the fuck is this timeline

If Rs are stupid enough to let the shit show go on for that long, they deserve to lose.

checked
check(ed) your heart, you know it to be true. They are completely out of options. Their behavior is going to only continue getting more lulzy. I fully anticipate existential crisis tier tantrums.

>nyt basically giving libs free advice to shut the fuck up and stop being preachy this close to midterms
Ooh I'd like to see this if you have an archive of it

also the worst part about this
>when you defend MS13 because you think that calling people who engage in the aforementioned crimes are subhuman but calling someone subhuman obviously (kek) implies that all salvadoreans are subhuman so that means Drumpf is preparing a genocide of Salvadoreans and maybe all Hispanics and maybe even all PoC, which you secretly hope is happening just so you can fight on the side of The Resistance and show how virtuous you are
Truly sick. These people should be forced to watch cartel execution videos Clockwork-Orange style.

kek Pulitzer journalism there from NBC

I'd pay like $100,000 to read what was going on in all of their heads the last year. Like, did they honestly believe Trump was a Russian puppet? I highly doubt it, but why would they possibly keep pushing it for this long, how stupid could you be if you knew there was nothing behind it.I don't really believe in all the deep rabbit hole stuff solely for the fact that these people seem like the most retarded individuals ever to be given a position of power. Did they think their one trick horse could carry them for two years? What about after that, could they run it for two more until 2020? Like god damn, the most powerful political party in the world got bested by a steak salesman and his ragtag group of autists.

Attached: 1465329755785.jpg (344x315, 41K)

Das rite. Bad economy is Bush's fault. Good economy under trump us thanks to Obama.

holy my balls

>Truly sick.
Indeed. I unironically believe the femin virus theory is entirely plausible because of shit like that.

SAD

Part of it is their opinion of the average Joe. Dems think people are lower than whale shit.

Funnily enough this struck a chord with a couple of my lefty friends, even they realized it was bullshit and sided with Trump for once. Boy did they pick a stupid hill to die on.

Attached: 1465365350385.png (572x511, 176K)

>fucking lazy
aren't you paid by the minute?

All the Dems can do is bitch and moan. Even that atrociously vulgar Wolf lady at the WHCD even admitted that the Dems would find a way to fuck things up.

Attached: Roja.jpg (197x256, 5K)

Faggot

Probably put out so they can crash it latter by skewing demographics again
Or they are trying to make Trump voters complacent while making Liberals panic
Or maybe both

Found that "Blue Wave" they keep squawking about...

Attached: Blue Wave.jpg (573x647, 53K)

Nah it's just evil-mindedness and gnosticism. Our Vales are diversity, equality, and inclusion, so by suggesting that some Salvadoreans are murderous subhumans Drumpf is an affront to Our Values and everything We've worked as a nation to achieve, We were on the verge of the Thousand-Year-Reign of Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion under Obama but then DRUMPF had to fuck it all up!

>Did they think their one trick horse could carry them for two years?
why wouldn't they? pic related

Attached: thompson-deveaux-indictments.png (575x785, 142K)

Or Democrats are actually tanking their support despite being propped up so hard

To acid wash is to clean with bleach... fucking dipshits. This sort of thing is why Trump won.

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-222943.jpg (988x561, 90K)

where anarchists, fascists, communists, social democrats, liberals, even Putin has more parties

America has a political system for children, Jesus

Attached: 77.jpg (960x782, 39K)

We should still holocaust them all just to be sure

>Cuckdeau's subject thinking he doesn't have the worst leader in the Anglosphere

It's literally the defeat of Whig History right on the verge of total victory.

We don't have parties, we have religious wars. On one side we have the Evangelicans, and on the other side we have the Rawlsians.

Oh dude, my boomer uncle made that joke. "Yeah, I got some toilet cleaner in my toilet bowl. I'll see a blue wave when I flush!"

>We don't have parties, we have religious wars. On one side we have the Evangelicans, and on the other side we have the Rawlsians.

ogaa booga tier

>the Rs really are that stupid
You're talking about the party that willingly imports brown people that will undermine their party in the long term, because their donors want cheap labor and big profits in the short term. The same party who says that those brown people will be natural conservatives because some of them practice Aztec Catholicism.

republicans BTFO. im unironically with her now