Dimitrios Pagourtzis was on ritalin

One of the side affects of ritalin? Permanent psychosis
>Eric from columbine on antidepressangx
>so was Virginia tech shooter
>and florida mutt shooter
>and many others
>5 of the top 10 drugs linked to violent behavior are antidepressants
Tell your parents, your friends, your family. When someone talks about grabbing guns irl or on facebook, tell them about pharmaceuticals.

Incel is a media misdirection to take away from the real reason these kids are murdering their classmates. Depression doesn't make you murder people. No one is addressing the cause.

Let's help bring down the pharmaceutical jew, Jow Forums

Attached: florida-school-shooter-medication-FI-800x419.jpg (800x419, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressants_and_suicide_risk#Higher_risk_for_youth
youtube.com/watch?v=X_AUmIwWbtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much every shooter is on SSRI medications, which disconnect the bad feelings associated with their depression from the bad thoughts that still occur without proper therapy. If suicidal thoughts turn into violent thoughts, this could be a big problem.

Reminder that this never used to happened.

Modernity makes people like this.

Attached: modernworld.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

scientits say this stuff is safe are you a scientist? I didn't think so.. lets leave the important sciency stuff up to people smart enough to know what they;re talking about.. There is absolutely no risk to these wonderfully helpful medicines... stop spreading false fears..

>Trust the pharmaceutical industry. They would never lie to you about the safety of their products worth multiple billions.

Attached: 1511196223253.png (202x206, 32K)

I predicted that we would see the fruits of filling our kids heads with stimulants and SSRI's when they act out and be rowdy like children, and especially young boys tend to be.

combine that with filling their bodies and brains with endless sugar that causes them to be energetic requiring even higher doses of stimulants to even out and you've got a hell of a problem waiting to rear its ugly head.

EVERY school shooter had been prescribed psychoactive (MK-ULTRA) medication.
Every. Single. One.

a+ satire

ritalin is not an ssri
most people who are depressed are on an ssri, sometimes in combination with an adhd med if needed

>Dimitrios Pagourtzis

W O G
O
G

I was forced on adderall for several years, appearently being a boy was a mental disorder. Said I had ADHD and bi-polar disorder and needed to be calmed down, sure it helped me focus more but I feel it did socially stunt me and possibly other effects in the long term. Mother being the dumb bitch she is believe everything the psychiatrist told her.

I quit the shit when I turned 18, I didn't like it didn't feel myself on it. I'm trying to get my shit together at 25, still socially handicapped I've improved other aspects of my life I was a NEET till I was 22 now I'm considering going back to school, possibly just a trade school.

It really fucking set me back, I remember being more sociable before I was put on it at age 10. Around the age of 13 even on days I was not taking it like the weekends I was still to mellowed out to socialize properly.

I hope the damage isn't irrecoverable but regardless of all that I've come a long way to helping myself out of this hole. I might need to take "socialization" classes if there is such a thing. Another thing is I do find I lack empathy for others as an adult, I don't know what I can do about that.

Attached: 1517354_1517220958578353_607516038_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

>post picture of nick cruz
>all kids who have shot up schools were on anti depressants
>BUT DIMITRIOS WAS ON RITALIN (not an antidepressant)
fucking retarded logic. kill yourself PLEASE. RIGHT NOW

Leave ritalin out of this

adhd is real it fucks you socially at the age of 14 more or less.
Get a ritalin pill and test for yourself , that´s when you will realize that the drugs did not fuck you up but you are already fucked.

That said this is why they should be banned for kids , an individual has to accept them not be forced on them , if you don´t recognize you have some fucked up focus you will not accept the concept of a drug to focus.

But even then it may not be even needed if your job does not requiere it.

Attached: 1508609437780.jpg (316x202, 7K)

>sure it helped me focus more but I feel it did socially stunt me and possibly other effects in the long term
You have a pervasive development disorder user

>ausposter

A P E
P
E

Attached: article-2677562-1F4D637B00000578-836_634x943.jpg (634x943, 182K)

I would say Zoloft is a big issue; everyone that I have met on Zoloft either killed themselves or became addicted to heroin, usually a combination of both. At this point, we need to spread awareness on the pharmajewtical problem.

i for one am totally convinced this is the cause of every mass school shooting.

Can confirm. Cousin shot himself on Zoloft. Or maybe it was colazapam?

So we kill all depressed people? Sounds gtm bruh

Ahh playing the "post pictures of junkies" game.

>mentally fucked up people are put on meds
>medication did this

Can you source this?

I’m glad I flushed mine in secret instead of taking it as a kid.

Every kid from 2005 to 2012 had adhd and was on ritalin, over medicated kids are a real problem

Ritalin is the only pharmaceutical that I would be okay with everyone being on. It’s the least harmful, least negative side effect psychotropic with a substantial benefit. To be anti Ritalin or pin the shooting on it is utterly retarded.

>It appears that Dimitrios Pagoutzis’ mother works at a medical center. Rosemarie K Pagourtzis is listed in a Texas Tribune salaries database as “Administrative Associate in Pediatric Endocrinology, a department of The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.

Attached: dan in the van.jpg (243x337, 24K)

Most anti-depressants aren't used for literal depression, they're given to anyone with basically any mental issue from autism to general phobias.

ritalin is straight up evil... i was hyper sensitive to sound and any noise made by anyone would give me a little jolt of extreme annoyance and it would just build and build. Sleeping was difficult, you get a short one hour spurt of motivation to do things and thats all.

After that hour, you get very angsty and it just builds and builds, 4 hours later your miserable and you wish you never took it.

I legit think its an evil drug, i couldnt imagine being on that stuff in a classroom around 30 people, especially when people are being annoying, teasing and bullying.

I didnt know about the pyschosis, but I went thru my own well before I took ritalin in a desperate attempt to turn my life around.

SSRIS or at least lexapro is very tame and you people who talk shit about srris are painting everything with a broad brush. I have really bad ibs-c and the only thing that made me feel calm in public or even comfy enough to try to eat was lexapro. It was extremely helpful and i have fallen into a pit of despair without it.

I was on glp and ats 8 years ago and i read all the news stories, posts, claims that ssris can make you go postal, i believed it partially and never went to get help for my depression because of it.

I am sure many of you are dealing with depression on here, lexapro is a game changer and it had no bad side effects for me. My cold turkey withdrawal just consisted of me being tired and sleeping 12 hours a day.

I put my gun in my mouth twice before I took ssris and the urge to kms almost went away when I was on lexapro... seriously, if you have insurance... get help if you think you need it.

but for some reason no one ever brings it up in the media. its always some bullying bullshit excuse. I browsed a lot of the parkland kids twitters and boy those people are all just empty shells.

this..adhd is a real thing. Ever notice how hard it can be to watch old black and white movies? Compare this to the type of tv we were raised on, our formulative years featured us being trained to watch camera angles change every 5 seconds, feature music, have graphics flying in and out of frame... look at car deal commericals that hit you with all of this. Think of music videos....

Can some autist graph school shootings and teen prescription drug use from 1970 to now

SHUT IT DOWN

I had a very similar experience with adderal but i stayed on till 25, my mom specifically chose adderal because she knew it was amphetamines and started skimming my supply. Also fucked me socially and still a neet at 30, various other reasons for continued neetdom. I loved it, still have cravings for it but dont need it for focus, my main problems now are depression, lessened empathy too, and lack of motivation but not getting prescription addictions for them. Time does help and the healthier you get the easier it is but the bar of stimulation and euphoria that it brought my mind to I know i will never reach again.

tl;dr SSRI anti-depressants increase aggression and suicidal/homicidal behavior in children under 24 years of age.

>A 2016 review of 70 clinical trials of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) including about 18,500 subjects and relied on clinical reports as well as the available data looked at four outcomes—death, suicidality, aggressive behaviour, and agitation—and found that while the data was insufficient to draw strong conclusions, adults taking these drugs did not appear to be at increased risk for any of the four outcomes, but that for children, the risks of suicidality and for aggression doubled. The authors expressed frustration with incomplete reporting and lack of access to data, and with some aspects of the clinical trial designs.[1]
>but that for children, the risks of suicidality and for aggression doubled.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressants_and_suicide_risk#Higher_risk_for_youth

Attached: homicide-and-the-ssri-alibi[1].jpg (1200x628, 347K)

it's obviously the reverse, someone violent and legitimately antisocial is much more likely to be on an SSRI as an attempt to control their behavior
SSRIs are a symptom not a cause

bro you ever do drugs before because I am
L
M
A
Oing at your life right now

Attached: 1526276282338.jpg (602x518, 22K)

We know for a fact that SSRIs increasing suicidal behavior and violent aggression. That behavior only manifests after AFTER the prescription for the SSRI. Most of these kids never showed violent tendencies until after they got depressed and were put on SSRIs.

Well, it's basically cocaine.

This is true.

It's a sick joke honestly.

Yeah nothing to do with the fact guns are much easier to get and much more deadly.

I find it funny you don't understand how stats work either. Way more people = way more crime jimmy. Thats how percentages work.

> he thinks they make that much out side of America
At least pretend you understand there are other independent, non capitalistic groups doing research in the industry also. Who are making jack shit from it.

Only us Americans are free enough to let companies cuck us with anything they can.

But you're not your thoughts, why would you believe them?

No

Attached: 1523540799155.jpg (553x640, 87K)

How are guns more deadly now than in the 1970s when these shootings did happen? Do you know when the AR15 went into service? Do you know that the most deadly rifle of all time went into service over 100 years ago? Guns aren't more deadly now. And they're harder to get now than ever before in America.

Guns used to be available by mail with no background checks. STEN submachine guns, semiauto rifles including the Boys anti-tank rifles.

It ain't the guns.

Attached: klein.jpg (1215x1649, 1.77M)

each shooter had drugs in their system, fbi did it, they need to paint people into maniacs and steal their weapons.

zoloft is one of the first ssris that doctors prescribe
the single biggest issue with ssris and other anti-depressants that have a ramp up period is that during that period, suicidal and violent thoughts can, and often do, increase
most, if not all, anti-depressants fall into one of two camps
they either have a significant ramp up period where depression increases before mood normalizes (SSRIs, SNRIs, etc), or they are highly addictive and prone to rapid tolerance (benzos, stims, etc)
stimulants are fine in low, intermittent doses
honestly I'm pretty excited about the new research being done on microdosing, I know it's anecdotal but I was working in silicon valley in 2013 and had access to LSD, so I tried out microdosing. dropped my anti-depressants immediately and had one of the most productive years of my life

Attached: where_is_your_logic_now__battleri.jpg (768x1039, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X_AUmIwWbtc

Attached: 1493693897522.jpg (720x714, 65K)

The average gun is deadly because of the technological advancements in bullets and other attachments.

Adjust that price for inflation and you'll realize availability is higher now because of economic strength. More people can afford guns now. You know how hard it would for a high schooler to save up for a gun back then? Now any dipshit can work at mcdonalds for a week and get one.

A gun back then was dirt cheap. Everyone had one and the bullets were identical to today's bullets. The .556 ammo hasn't changed since NATO came up with the specification 60 years ago. Today's fines and fees make guns more expensive and harder to get. Attachments will never make a gun more deadly, just bulkier and harder to use. Please learn about guns before making dumb statements.

>mfw dropped my ADHD medication last year

Feeling good, eat shit Pharmacucks

Attached: 1514613695710.jpg (369x387, 35K)

>The average gun is deadly because of the technological advancements in bullets and other attachments
experimental bullets are prohibitively expensive or straight up illegal. semi-auto weapons have been available for probably over a century at this point
the average gun 100 years ago was deadly as well

So attachments that increase rate of fire don't make guns more deadly? Or technology like scanners, scopes, etc. They are designed for one purpose pal. You have to be quite dumb to think gun technology hasn't gotten any better at killing people.

Have you never heard of any other type of bullet? Ones decided to pierce law enforcement shields? Some that explode into tiny pieces on impact? I could go on and on. Not to even get started on the vastly superior hand guns being made and distributed at a high level. Which is what most crime is committed with.

I can go buy a semi automatic in under a hour easy. Including the time it would take me to drive there. I spend more time at the dmv. Or just go through a private sale. Easy as hell to get a gun for cheap don't try to change facts.

ones designed*

Look up what bullets you can get. Getting those weapons has never been easier I'm not saying they've never existed. Ease of access is everything.

Has there been a single shooter who wasn't on psychiatric medication? Is it just the Islamic ones that do it with a clear head?

cruz wasnt the shooter. there was so much shilling in that florida shooting movie it was rediculous. Cruz showed up in an uber and staff was radioing in like it was go time. David hogg graduated at rodondo beach california and his father works for FBI training other 3 letter agencies for mock school shootings and his slut mother is CNN employee. they had fire drills that day too and was scrambling around to check the doors of the school right before the shooting. A kid with FBI parents came to school with a vest that day "just in case" and a teacher who got shot identified the shooter as a tall man in full swat garb carrying a weapon shed never seen before and asked herself "why are the cops here' before he turned and shot her in the arm right before she ducked back into a classroom pulling oneof the kids from the hallway in with her. the shill list is endless. The sheriffs were even ordered to stand down and allow for mass casualties until city cops responded and ran in. Shills were trying to hide evidence before the city cops got there. you can see it on a helicopter camera the shills were disposing and planting evidence in a frantic haste from a pick up truck. The timeline of incident are complete shit too. david hoggs timeline is all fucked up as well. sheriff scott israel is a muslim convert with ties to hillary clinton and debbie wasserman shultz previously visited that school several times right before. They have even practiced mock school shootings at that school imagine that. They targeted Cruz because he had no father and his mother recently died and he was alone. he was an easy target. His host family was abusing him.

You forgot to say how sleepy you are

Thank you OP ive been saying this all day.

How is it easier? There are background checks and waiting periods now. None of that used to exist. Back in the day you just bought any gun you wanted whenever you wanted. Not true anymore.

I know what bullets you can get now. Same shit that's been on the market for decades. FMJ, hollow point, none of that is new. They had exploding rounds in WW2. You think anything today is more deadly than a round that explodes? You can't get that shit anymore.

>SSRIS or at least lexapro is very tame and you people who talk shit about srris are painting everything with a broad brush.
I tried to wean off lexapro and wellbutrin and it didn't work out, there's definitely a dependency factor

Oh, so the problem doesn't begin with male genital mutilation at birth?

Probably too high on ritalin to be sleepy.

Scanners? You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

The leftest podcasters were blaming incel the day the last shooting happened what the fuck is this !ade up term being pushed by left media. while this is real.
Like nearly all mass murderers and psycho killers, Elliot Rodger is now confirmed to have been taking massive doses of psychiatric drugs. Law enforcement authorities have now confirmed Elliot Rodger, the "sorority girl" killer of Isla Vista, California, was taking massive doses of Xanax, a psychiatric drug belonging to a class of chemicals called benzodiazepines.

"Elliot had been taking Xanax for awhile, according to his parents ... there were fears he might have been addicted to it, or taking more than was prescribed," a law enforcement source told RadarOnline

There are not background checks everywhere, for one, and waiting periods is funny. You can be in and out in under a hour in plenty of places across America. Multiple states. And I'm not even talking about private sales.

Patients are now more likely to die from a gunshot wound than they were even 10 years ago. Smaller guns are now able to carry larger bullets then back then and also much more of them. Once again to think that gun technology has not progressed for over even a single decade is funny.

You could buy full auto rifles in the 60s. What's deadlier than that with some spare 30 round mags?

Gonna need some legit citations for those claims friendo.

>You can be in and out in under a hour in plenty of places across America. Multiple states.
Could you tell me the firearm homicide rate of each state where you can do this?

Yes. It's the closest you can get to coke without real coke.

>Adjust that price for inflation and you'll realize availability is higher now because of economic strength. More people can afford guns now. You know how hard it would for a high schooler to save up for a gun back then? Now any dipshit can work at mcdonalds for a week and get one.
That is literally the exact opposite of what has happened economically. Buying power and wages have stagnated while prices have continued to climb.
And the lethality of an intermediate cartridge semiauto is exactly the same as it was in 1970.

I can tell you've never bought a gun. There are background checks literally everywhere. It is flat out illegal in every state to sell without a background check.

You know Ritalin is meth right?

You don't know shit. Dum dum bullets are lead bullets with cuts made at the tip. They were doing that since the invention of the cartridge. You can get a .303 caliber Enfield for 10 bucks. That's if you're lazy and save up for a year. Under 300 yards you don't really need a fancy scope or other attachment.

This is not like Call of Duty, the attachments don't give you +2 to accuracy. You're just stupid.

This remember the black panthers used to open carry carbine machine guns in California I. 1968. before the racist White's banned open Cary.

>So attachments that increase rate of fire don't make guns more deadly?
sure they do but an increased rate of fire when using a standard size magazine matters very little
converting an ar-15 into a belt fed pseudo-full automatic weapon is very expensive and I'm not sure you could retain accuracy very well with both of those anyway
>Have you never heard of any other type of bullet? Ones decided to pierce law enforcement shields?
a .303 round used in weapons from world war 1 can penetrate law enforcement shields. it's not the round that matters (unless you're using hollow point), it's the round's velocity. if you fire any piece of metal at a high enough speed, it will pierce through anything. this is why bullet are shaped the way that they are, to minimize the explosive power needed to put a hole in whatever you're pointing at
>Some that explode into tiny pieces on impact?
these are called hollow points, everyone knows about them
>I could go on and on
based on the fact that you didn't know what a hollow point is, I doubt you could
>Not to even get started on the vastly superior hand guns being made and distributed at a high level. Which is what most crime is committed with.
>I can go buy a semi automatic in under a hour easy. Including the time it would take me to drive there. I spend more time at the dmv. Or just go through a private sale. Easy as hell to get a gun for cheap don't try to change facts.
do you have a mental illness? do you have thoughts of harming or killing others? oh, you don't? okay, then go ahead and grab a glock and a semi-auto rifle, keep the rifle locked up at home, keep the glock in your glove box.

gun violence in america is a multi-faceted issue. you can't boil it down to a singular cause.

Um no your wrong try again.

Lexapro left me with a permanent (or can last for years) side effect of having no sex drive anymore.

What part of you used to be allowed to buy a machine gun fully auto gun from a Sears catalog don't you understand.

They were the first to do shit like that to make a political point. Non of them were shot on sight during that protest. The politicians were nervous, at that point many radical groups were calling for the violent overthrow of the government. They thought that the next one might set off a race riot. Watts race riot was only three years prior.

Seen this? 20mm anti-tank rifle and ammo through mail order.

Attached: iAPSL.jpg (966x1536, 441K)

must have been one hell of a time to be alive
I wonder if anyone has one of those for sale on the internet

What is wrong with you retards, my country has just as many anti depressants and no school shootings.
The problem isn't mental health, or guns or anything like that. It's America

the answer is yes
they are going for $20k lmao

The solution to "depression" is gun control!

Attached: shooter.png (1228x656, 400K)

Reminds me of that article a while back about how curing diseases would cut into profits

The 2nd Amendment is getting in the way of patient rights to get bullied and dose up on experimental drug cocktails to cope without consequences.

Methylphenidate and Methamphetamine are not the same thing.

sorry the reality isn't as interesting as the magic jew poison pill narrative

>my country has no school shooting
>my country also has absolutely no way to defend itself against a police state or muslims
yeah you faggots need the anti-depressants way more than we do

>gun technology hasn't gotten any better at killing people
Because it hasn’t in the last 100+ years? Concept is still the same and more or less function the same too. An M1 Carbine kills just as good as any other gun and that’s been aroubd since WW2. Mosins kill just fine and that’s WW1 tier.

>Have you never heard of any other type of bullet? Ones decided to pierce law enforcement shields?
AP steel core have been around since WW1.
>Some that explode into tiny pieces on impact?
Pre-WW1 you retarded nigger. FMJ frags at high velocities and hollow point mushrooms.

>I can go buy a semi automatic in under a hour easy. Including the time it would take me to drive there. I spend more time at the dmv. Or just go through a private sale. Easy as hell to get a gun for cheap don't try to change facts.
Uh huh. You realize I can quickly spit out a fast reloading shotgun in the matter of minutes ysing only house hold supplies? Making and getting guns are supy easy, but so is every other handheld weapon.

Yea fuck off at least we can still speak our minds generally and own a fork.

Attached: bong_method.png (655x437, 37K)

Still around. A lot of old gun guys still have some of these weapons stashed away. If any one of them showed up on the internet it usually goes for quite a bit.

Meant for

The tax stamp for this cost more than the gun, this would still be an NFA item, even back then.

Gtfo britfag. You faggots are going to be the new Afghanistan in a year anyways. Better start sharpening your butter knife and praise allah you cuck

Still a good number was bought. To some collectors, 200 bucks and price of the gun is still a good deal.

>when america was white you could order anti tank guns through the mail... for fun.

I... can't stand it anymore lads.

Attached: 1524241635053.png (680x875, 383K)

Im taking Escitalopram

Reading old gun mags can be depressing.

It is getting better though. Now at least five states are constitutional carry states with many more moving to "shall issue" for concealed carry. Open carry is getting better acceptance. New gun owners are bringing more people into the fold through exposure. Some are talking about repealing gun laws outright as they are unconstitutional.