I’m sick of indoctrination

I’m an Aussie student and I’m being taught pic related. Will the anti white propaganda ever end?

Attached: 669FD18E-E2BC-4A5B-8CAD-32DBD7F45478.jpg (640x667, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kpZbVrIP1zc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Perkins_(Aboriginal_activist)
youtu.be/f3yMlPvbth8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Austria needs to stand up for itself once more like in the past.

Really like the superpower of being replaced in my own nation and not even having it to be allowed to be talked about

Attached: 18A174E8-A84D-4981-A1B4-76C00354E0C5.jpg (4032x3024, 898K)

Unless you are doing STEM just GTFO of the Australian education system ASAP.

It sucks, but you might as well make the best of it. Instead of thinking "I'm being forced to learn about BLM", think "I am learning how protest groups in general act". Use the knowledge to make paralels to other organisations. If you are political, you might even be able to come up with ways in which a nationalist BLM-type organisation might form.

People in BLM can't answer that stuff, or at least agree on the answers.

lmao, try asking your teacher if the way BLM there portrays blacks as victims of a society in which whites control everything including the justice system can be compared to how Hitler and the Nazis used propaganda to create a narrative of germans being victims and how they then blamed the Jews for controlling society and being the cause of their problems.

What class is this and uni

Just make the case that black lives don't matter because all of those niggers throw their lives away for no reason at all.

This. Don't waste your money on made up course.

Stem or trades

It started when Obama let blacks get away with anything

I mention how black commit half of murder in the USA but I’m told “I’m not sure of that” by my Turkish teacher

Attached: 1BA661CF-5ECC-4E20-9184-9331C3BC3F86.png (640x1136, 1.01M)

May as well put their list of demands on that last question heh. Anyone have it?

>basic questions is indoctrination
Either show your professor asking you to donate or you won't get course credit or get off my fucking board and do your homework faggot

pick a #BLM tweet where some nog is saying that white people should be killed

Have fun with it brah ;)

Attached: blm aussie.jpg (720x720, 66K)

Use this for #5 - She's the BLM founder for Toronto.

Attached: CfSSc1rW8AAkO6Y.jpg (2048x1152, 204K)

i wonder how you could ever get tired of this. you are doing it wrong if people like you at the end of the day while combating this garbage. my friend goes to school and tells me all the faggotry the teachers put him through but he goes along with it because he doesn't care and it drives me nuts. you could redpill/start a dumpster fire with the truth but you're probably going to fall in line and let it continue to happen. fuck you for having the ability to have fun/change the paradigm and fuck you for choosing not to engage in either

what are you studying or is this high school indoctrination. yeah this country is beyond fucked.

Wow, tell your parents to talk to the teachers. This is ridiculous.

Just fucking BTFO it

Is there a single university in Australia with majority Australian students and faculty? I can't take this much longer

Attached: 1482664265405.jpg (246x232, 4K)

Let me guess, the teacher is going to instruct you on how to answer this

let me add to my post and say fuck everyone in your class. if you're here you know they are statistically shit and you won't interact with these people ever outside of the classroom or even think about them on your death bed.

kek
there are some really good ones
OP could also show james alssups video of black lives matter sayign all white people should be executed or deported

I used this class to redpill all my friends on how anti white the education system is. Over the majority of the white students are aware of this bullshit. Also over half the class is non white

In my experience, whites are the most cucked. I know muslim students who are full out nationalists and who are stupid enough to openly name the Jew. They get a free pass because they are non-white. Whites are either liberal faggots who masturbate to how openminded and enlightened they are or they are nationalists hiding it, because they want to graduate and have a career.

Are there so many Chinese people in there now?

This
I got a ethnic Han Malaysian to notice the JQ

It will hopefully end soon more and more young men in their teens and twenties are getting fed up with the absolute insanity of it all.

>puts hand up
>excuse me I'm part aboriginal and I find this quite offensive and rude, BLM is an American civil rights movement because of police brutality etc etc in AMERICA
>why are we not focusing on the fact that in AUSTRALIA aboriginal youth, pick stat on pic related my favourite is 28
Times an Aboriginal male child is more likely to be placed in juvenile detention [6]. The rate for female children is 24 times [7].
Put that shit into your own words and ask that m80

Attached: dfydfyt676.jpg (720x598, 77K)

find the teacher's house and put a few hundred rounds of 9mm into it?

niggers get away with it, why couldn't an austrailian?

Attached: 1513549367466.jpg (428x604, 29K)

I'd just answer these questions honestly, OP.

Mainlanders everywhere

nigga thats a macbook lol
maybe if you weren't a faggot you wouldn't be faggotized

>guns
Pffft a bit uncivilized mate, we use grenades in this Country.

Attached: fghfgh6765.jpg (737x698, 113K)

Well, just answer the questions truthfully. You don't have to pretend to like them.

Ask your teacher to discuss Culture of Critique.

Can you not learn how to rotate a fucking image?

Jesus fucking christ, how are you better than the niggers replacing you again?

Attached: 1526958050749.jpg (3024x4032, 899K)

Well, with those digits answering questions as to the origins of BLM should be easy. Soros funded pop up movement that died of shame when the white black fucker came to prominence

Does Australia have their equivalent of a BLM?

Even as an American this shit is cringe worthy. The worst schools and colleges do here is praise affirmative action, not this shit.

Tell your teacher that objectively black lives matter the least cause there are more of them on the planet.

What uni is this? You should have done a STEM, my other friends are doing Law and at the moment the only thing its teaching them is how to become a gay lobbyist.

My Engineering classes at the moment have a couple of Aussies and Europeans in them, no women though, but its better that way, I can say whatever I want and the lads won't care

proportionally my engineering classes had about 7 white men, 15 chinks, 10 indians then several muslims and africans

Yeah its called ELM

Answer the questions truthfully. Explain their racism, their uselessness, their hatefulness, their destructiveness. Explain their terroristic nature. Explain their "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" chant. Explain how their PR is not actually their true aims. Include pic related.

Attached: 1518476831372.png (446x397, 10K)

>being replaced in my own nation
you mean country, a nation is a body of people

Black scaredy cat needs to get his people to stop giving us the power that he's so scared of.

Attached: 1520905229711.jpg (551x400, 56K)

Attached: unreported hate crime.png (1218x1554, 1.44M)

Attached: 1526607348753.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Attached: 1525222408377.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Stand up to your indoctrinators, user. Get them replaced with teachers. You deserve to be taught, not brainwashed. You've got to do some of the fighting yourself. You're not alone.

Attached: the future is ours.png (563x722, 748K)

Attached: 1526577699625.jpg (1334x920, 503K)

Attached: 1519966218499.jpg (454x419, 47K)

Attached: sky high grey line.jpg (965x1494, 214K)

Reminder: Blue Wave Crusade.

Make yourself a tumblr and twitter account and get to radicalizing the more moderate leftists.
If we can gain back the sane people the further left will be outed as fucking crazy.
They are louder than us, we must overshadow them

Attached: 1526938598708.jpg (842x792, 81K)

youtu.be/kpZbVrIP1zc
just turn this on for them

1. After the media began a campaign of race baiting through misreporting of facts
2. Stoking division along racial lines
3. A series of contradictory and imaginary grievances best summarised as "gibs"
4. Racism
5. "Reparations" - pretty much every tweet comes down to gibs

>Stem or trades
Most colleges require two years of basic bullshit courses before you even begin studying your field. Social Jewstice is becoming mandatory in every field of study in every academy the commie kikes run. Which is most of them.

Thanks for the kind words user, I do get in trouble with the teacher alot due to “disruption” also known as calling out bullshit

My Physics class at the moment only has around 2 chinks, 2 Indians, 1 Somali, 1 Armenian, 1 Dutch, and the rest are Aussies

What Uni is this though, we never had such classes in ours

Pic related

Attached: F6E5F001-7213-4CB5-972F-600ED9B5C266.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

THIS

Attached: 11408358_990357157665213_261904292_n.gif (357x206, 1.98M)

what uni

Victoria Universtiy

if i do commercial cookery in tafe am i good?

Simple, Call them on their bullshit, show Facts and Evidence to counter their propaganda.

the only thing i can think of is the abos asking for the date to be changed

This
The snake will eat itself

>if i do commercial cookery in tafe am i good?
seriously wise choice m8
you're future will contain hrs that suck, hard bloody yakka for a not-so-impressive-at-first paycheck

HOWEVER the trade off is a great lifestyle. frequent casual sex, rampant institutionalized alcohol abuse and the knowledge that you're tougher than most tradies and all office workers.

buy boots that fit and don't get tattoos and know when and to whom you don't have to hide your powerlevel.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Perkins_(Aboriginal_activist)
This is our MLK according to the education board

In my literary studies class out student teacher is talking about white privilege and toxic masculinity. And my teacher was talking about freud and how gender and race are social constructs

do a real degree you fucking knucklehead and you won't see this garbage

you dont get it, its put into literally every subject

>Will the anti white propaganda ever end?
Only when whites rise up to stop it.

(((Cancer))) never stops of its own accord.

Attached: bing - white woman with white children.jpg (620x418, 61K)

what is your major? i graduate a couple years ago from uq and never saw anything like this

im in year 11

What state?

kek
highschool is garbage just drop out unless you know you will want to go to university

We never had this bullshit in year 11, even our leftist teachers never shoved such shit down or throat, they where always open for discussion and liked there ideas to be challenged

Adelaide

my school is shit but i could never look my family in the eye if i dropped out

Yeah I’m year 10

well they do enjoy discussion but my research teacher is a literal femenist and says the wage gap exists when i disproved it

MODS

youtu.be/f3yMlPvbth8

oh yeah this says alot

Attached: The Goyim Know.png (1339x787, 127K)

I have a feminist teacher in my HSIE board. I called a kid gay and she sent me out the class.She then asked me “why did you do that?” I had no words, “because it’s an insult” she then proceeded to do a “a literally can’t even” responce

we had a drama group come to school last year and they did a play on how calling someone gay and faggot is bad

I had the same thought but in the end highschool was worthless to me and I wasted about three years that I could have spent working (in a non-bullshit job) or doing an apprenticeship. If you had dropped out last year you could be finishing a cookery apprenticeship in the year you are to graduate. Boomer/X parents don't realise that uni has transformed from what they know into asian people smuggling operations

>preschool ICT administrator
"Oh shit little Susie is trying to access liveleaks again..."

Those first four questions are perfectly fine and then they fuck it all up with the obviously biased fifth question. You'd think a professional educator would know better.

>sh3mow
>schlomo
GIT

That's messed up. I graduated in 2007 so I never had to put up with any of it. Although I remember attending a convention with my class near Town Hall (studying society and culture) and there was a presentation on Aboriginal tribal culture.

During the QA, girls attending some of the most prestigious private schools in Sydney mouthed off at them for being chauvinistic, saying that Aboriginal women were being relegated towards rearing their young and berry picking. The presenters were speechless and embarrassed.

I'm shocked by how far this ideology was all in the making. I want you to remain vigilant and wish you all the best

but yeah i cant live in a world where 4 year olds cant uncover jew plots

Queensland. I'm calling it now. You won't see this faggy shit in WA.

>professional educator
It's 4 years of study at university, none of which is actually useful. I'd trust some retired Army sergeant to trust my kids more than I would the average teacher out of uni.

We had an abo (who was 1/4 white so that she had the ability to communicate) come and have a talk about the “stolen” generation,it was actually funny like she said that 100 years for a aboriginal = 5 generations

Respond hard user. You need to demonstrate cogently how shit blm is. Im talking a first rate job. Concentrate on biology. Argue so well that your turkish roach teacher can't dismiss it....