Leaving

I tried to leave.
As it turns out the your here forever meme is no meme. Everywhere i look are lies and artificial people not truly their. For those of you on this board for the first time i would suggest never returning,unless you want to be alive. But to be alive is to suffer. Make no mistake you could easily leave this webpage forever, but it will still be a part of you, forever reminding you that the world is fake.

Everything is a lie.
Your here forever.
Welcome Home.

Attached: 1510876382910.jpg (900x626, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
freemusicarchive.org/music/devnull/necrobestial_sadobreaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=onzNW-ASCgg
youtube.com/watch?v=iQxUvPyz5Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=gpwAbwIEKqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You're* here

Dont let your anger get the best of you. Dont get drunk to the point ypu do something stupid. You are breaking through the next stage be patient. Better yourself my friend.

Thank you i tend to forget that.

Anger has rarely done me any good, i see no reason to let it consume me.

Your, you're, yore user

Thats good to hear. We dont have to let (((them))) win. Just play the game smart. Everyday you can get stronger in something that can help your life. Glad your home.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (680x895, 70K)

>leave now
they put it in the url box
they are now stuck here
Why do you think nigger lurk here?

the ride never ends user! welcome home!

Attached: 1526928651642.png (2813x1521, 2.05M)

>is no meme
even the most nonsensical meme is entirely factual

Attached: 1526931932144.png (1797x237, 31K)

*there.

Greetings user and welcome to the fold of suffering.
Savor the internal conflict and give thanks for it is the death of your false gods.

The abyss is presenting itself and you must immerse yourself if you ever hope to survive.

You will be stripped bare. Find yourself my friend.
Seek values. Seek principle. Seek reason. Seek truth.

These are your Gods now. Honor them.

streamable.com/o28y1

thanks user

Fpbp

>reddit tier grammar correction
Yea we all got that he typed the wrong word you fucking reddit tier retard. Fucking killing yourself and have a (((your a cunt)))

>that image
good little ep
freemusicarchive.org/music/devnull/necrobestial_sadobreaks/

>that excellent release of tension
ponderingthumbsupguy.jpg

Attached: YoureAlreadyDead.jpg (480x480, 56K)

I get too drunk every now and then, but I’m not the kind that get all loud and reckless. If I’m at a bar I usually end up transfixed by pool games for a good hour if I get really drunk.

It only feels like you're forever.
Why?
Because no where else can you speak your mind and talk with like minded people who see the same truths you do. Truth isn't biased, it isn't feminized, it isn't jewed or blacked, it's just fair and rarely beautiful (like the question: Why do women wear make up and perfume? Because they're ugly and they stink.). Every thing you see now is pozzed or at least partially jewed. When you see those things you are more disgusted by the subtlety of darkness that seeps into the minds of normies and it's so disturbing because you realize that a normie is going to eat that shit up like a fat bitch eats cake or a like a pit eats kids. The thing that is also so disturbing is the realization that they choose to consume the bullshit of inclusion, tolerance of degeneracy, anyone who doesn't support Israel is going to start another holocaust because "muh nazi" and whatever else upside thing they are pushing these days. Yeah, they CHOOSE to believe this shit. Why? Because it's easier to be told what to think than it is to think for yourself by using your brain.

The most disturbing thing I see these days is a white woman with a poc. The pain is so obvious and intense that you can't unsee it. Her mind, her soul and whatever else are screaming for a way out but her instinct and conditioning will never allow her to think she could have made a mistake. And when that spell is broken, they kill their kids and themselves. It's the same with cat ladies. "I could have had any guy and I did. I fucked 3000 miles of cock and now I can never feel attached to a man, I'm lonely and not even my cats like me." t. old roastie.

You're here forever or until the world starts to see the ugly fucking truth and we can speak freely to each other once again. The truth is we are being manipulated, kids can barely read (blacks usually can't even do that), we are inching closer to something very bad and the only place in your universe. 1/2

Attached: 1514924274019.gif (540x309, 146K)

6edgy9me.
Are you sure that this isn’t your first time here?

cont.
... the only place in your universe you can even mention it is here. At least, that's the conclusion I've come to so far. Say anything like this on twitter and you'll be ridiculed for a long time, reveal your power level (indoctrination and programming not working on you) and you will be ostracized hard. That's why they put celebrities in hospitals, they put kids on meds and girls just accept what the head bitch says and it trickles down because they seriously have a fucking hive mind. Or I could be wrong and this thing is just a CIA/alien/jew psyop to keep us from interacting with the world.

Attached: 1515578342608.gif (628x400, 1.27M)

I just realized i spelled there wrong as well

I cant disagree.

We all make mistakes. Like I just did. I forgot to add 2/2 on

>tfw I'm only here cause no gf
The board is not that powerful lol. Whenever I find a gf I literally stop giving a fuck about all worldly affairs.

Attached: 1519325991857.gif (664x714, 688K)

You could have been ignoring all the stupid idiots in the world because they've always just said you could have just been living your life but now you wanted the five years you were giving 5 years of having you wasted all on stupid memes in the anger and jacking off to trainees and mom's faces

Your life your choice, just remember worldly affairs effect everyone including your future gf and future kids. So just keep an eye out.

Get over yourself.

Attached: 20171019-ram-masks-border-new-inline.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Attached: D1FDDF88-325D-43B5-BC47-E4679B94AF03.jpg (604x404, 49K)

Attached: 1358978885971.jpg (500x500, 44K)

kek
I'm the complete opposite. /pol has become my anti-cunt outlet.

Nah, im still living. im trying to better myself, learn truths ,become a better person you know. Its just irritating that this is only place where free speech really exists. To add onto that you occasionally finds some horrifying truths here so things become clearer and people start to withdraw and end up like you said. But i refuse to crumble under these revalations because if i do of what value were these truths.

To late for me, this place is hypnotizing. Like a breath of fresh air. It's chaos and it dosn't give a fuck what society thinks it should think, and I love it.

You said it yourself good user, "cunt."
Why do you bother with cunts? Find a woman.

couldn't agree more.

I've started seeing happy merchants everywhere

The world needs teachers of Gods Law and human rights.

The end goal for anyone who is "woke" should be to end slavery

Attached: 150.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

that's because falling in love means light psychosis, you are full of crazy hormones and therefore crazy feelings for a while(most agree it's first 6 months).get a wife+kids achievment and you'll care about this world more than you ever had.

Seeing as my longest relationship was 3 months, I'm sure you're right.
And when I have a wife and kids, the difference will be in that I won't be miserable. I'll probably care, but I won't use the happenings and online political discussion to distract myself from misery and the barren wasteland that is my life.

wtf could the next stage possible be? This stage is pretty fucking bad. Ive been in this for 2 years - the first 18 months were absolute shit. That being said though I have gotten a lot of my shit together since then.

It never ends son.

Attached: the_bone_train.jpg (500x281, 28K)

>he thought he could leave
even with pol being a cesspit thanks to herogook and the shitty corrupted mods, you aint going anywhere

Attached: 1413881124813.png (1138x405, 21K)

First you must sink down into this place, and yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=onzNW-ASCgg

Attached: 2015+-+1.gif (346x519, 917K)

Then you must rise yourself up again.
youtube.com/watch?v=iQxUvPyz5Tc

Attached: samu_by_delic-d7y1rip.jpg (903x884, 141K)

In the end we will all leave this place. :)
youtube.com/watch?v=gpwAbwIEKqA

Attached: 2014 - 1.gif (500x304, 884K)

If everyone looked at the big picture of life, we would see the same thing. This simple thing would unite human beings, and we would live in paradise.

Our overbearing minds are like a disease. Like many diseases, it makes us feel bad. The mind, by separating us from true life, does not let us feel nearly as good as we should. The mind prevents us from being unified with life.

We just need a large dose of the truth to cure it and eradicate it from the earth, but we are doing the opposite, and we are doing things that just make us more sick.

Only the truth can stop the wars and make the world the paradise it can be.

All great truths begin as blasphemies.
George Bernard Shaw

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Truth will have no gods before it.
Friedrich Nietzsche

It is the truth that makes the law and medicine work. For religions to work the way that they promise to, they must also be based on the truth. It is the reason why Jesus uses the word “truth” more than any other word.

The Bible says religion must be founded on rock. It is a metaphor meaning that religions must be founded on the truth, because it is as solid as a rock.

The word “apocalypse” means to unveil, not the end of the world.

The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth. The apocalypse is starting now.

“Behold, I make all things new.”

“You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

Attached: 1501652550847.jpg (976x548, 315K)

I hate to break it to you but Jow Forums is p kiked at the moment.

Attached: 1526787518386.png (636x799, 401K)

>unite human beings, and we would live in paradise
Never gonna happen because of niggers and jews

The truth is what will destroy the ZOG.