Morroco is literally quadroon - mullato country

morroco is literally quadroon - mullato country.
but has the lowest crime rate second from japan.

You have some explaining to do Jow Forumstards

Attached: ma.png (2560x1707, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7ZRCQ4720Q
youtube.com/watch?v=25KBdAKKOUE
youtube.com/watch?v=U_qjOFY3ijI
youtube.com/watch?v=e-_0N5DTMsc
youtube.com/watch?v=SWVxHxqZYzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

race is just physical resemblence and does not change the behaviour of individuals.

answer the mans fucking questions right now u cunts

Lurk moar, fgt.

>You have some explaining to do Jow Forumstards
Mainly the Wahhabis and Gulf Arabs are the most violent extremists as far as Muslims and ethnically/religiously homogeneous countries (even if that means they are all mutts) tend to be more peaceful

CORRUPTION! If you don't arrest anyone get guess what no records. Durrrr

Criminals are their main export, so no local crime.

they send all their criminals to france?

>mono racial
>mono ethnic
there ya go

Because they have adopted european culture and identity.

also same fucking culture

There not one race there a mixture of arab berber and black. although they seem to hate that fact.

Lots of crime in Morocco. I was robbed when I lived there. Why are you lying on the internet OP?

>lowest crime rate.
Because they don't take a census of the crime. I had an Eastern Arab friend go to Morocco recently, he was stabbed by a new friend within a week, and the police would not investigate. It's literally a place that is close to an old timey American Western as you can get. The police act like laid back drunk sheriffs without the liquor as an excuse, and no crimes or reports of crimes are investigated.

It's hard for a Britcuck to understand this, with all their expectations of getting a license for this and that, but most of the world does not even care to report or take a survey or census of their crimes.

You have to be pretty thick to think Morocco has a low crime rate because a piece of paper or the internet told you.

>lowest crime rate
youtube.com/watch?v=S7ZRCQ4720Q
youtube.com/watch?v=25KBdAKKOUE

Also, oy vey
youtube.com/watch?v=U_qjOFY3ijI
youtube.com/watch?v=e-_0N5DTMsc

Attached: download.png (800x533, 18K)

>Arabs barely exist in North Africa, most "Arabs" are LARPing Berbers, and BLACKS are overrepresented in the media (I wonder why).

Shouldn't have used the meme arrow.

Go to morocco if you think theres no crime there.

thats a bunch of cherry picked fucking bullshit.

Berbers where wiped out by disgusting goat fucking sandniggers. if the camel fuckers never invaded us we wouldnt look like fucking shitskin

Its not really. Nobody really takes account of what happens in poor and/or remote areas and the government doesn't publish official crime stats. Not the most dangerous country in the world, but far from the safest. There aren't many guns in the country besides from the army and police (probably to keep them about of the hands of Polisario Front and random jihadis) so that helps.

also north africans are more arab than any arab in the middle east. except morroco.

Attached: main-qimg-07d11c6d5a02ccbab8a3d069264ad6e0.png (572x335, 111K)

>los berberinos BLACKS believe this
Arabs got more fucked by whites than morocco

Attached: images (8).jpg (179x282, 7K)

Any similar examples from Japan?

I've been to Morocco just a month ago and I've been robbed once and saw two other people being robbed, I've also seen fields of garbage near the Casablanca airport and Tangier.
Do you think that if you put a Moor in the middle of Muscat no one will notice?

Literally the whitest, non-slav ethnostate in the world

It's also the biggest country with a constitutional monarchy that actually means monarchy not 'little bitch symbol' which suggests its fairly traditional without being full retard.

how does tunisia have any sub saharan gene there literally the furthest from west africa out off all arab countries.

There the nigger version of fingolians.

Anatolia and caucases/iran have 0% Negroid, Arabs have substancial negroid sna as do Jews

yeah they probably got it from migrations and the slave trade.

These are iraqis, occupied by greece/rome for thousands of years.
Mesoptamia is a greek word

Attached: img_7857-2.jpg (500x525, 127K)

Native Iraqis are non Asiatic/arabic or semitic.

Pease wyll kome vvven palefase hazera settlerz laj dawn ænd spred ðheir legz for swarðhy filistīn nativez, bering ðhem mokha čhildren.

Abrahamysts yn ðhe Myddle Īst mʌst foregow ðheir traditionz yn fejvor ov ðhe synkretik Bahaii Fajth.

Vajbrant Diversiti ænd Kultural Enričhment ar nαt ðhe prαblem—borderz ænd wallz ar ðhe prαblem.

>Hεlli Lænd

Attached: Enneagram.png (880x640, 13K)

Morocco

Attached: trophy.jpg (187x269, 9K)

I've been to Morocco for holidays far more civilized than your average Moroccan imigrant in the west. I guess trump was right, they just send us their rapists and criminals...

Attached: images.png (208x242, 5K)

>ive been to moroccan tourist controlled industry

It looks like ass, this is how the old flag looked like.

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_Morocco_1258_1659.svg.png (900x600, 15K)

How does Tunisia compare to Morocco?

You've seen nothing, and Trump is a kike slave.

Tunisia feels as is if it belongs to the other side of the mediterranean.

The worst , the worst every fucking attenant are donne par these disgusting people

tunisians are pathetic kiss ass fucking losers. I hope they fucking rot in there mongrel shithole.

Probably. I'm Jewish, maybe that's why I sympathize with Morocco. They have the largest Jewish population than any other Arab country...

Why do your people c uck themselves so hard?

Still whiter than u pakistan.
youtube.com/watch?v=SWVxHxqZYzs

>My tiny island doesn't have a lot of crime.
It's a hell of a lot easier to police a small area than a big one, especially considering the local ties among the whole country.