Where do you lie Jow Forums?

Where do you lie Jow Forums?

Attached: C15C48E3-8321-419C-BA3D-93BA2C74A2DB.png (1334x750, 2.41M)

The people in red tend to be a lot smarter than the literal drug addicts in the green

can i blame retarded people
they know what they are doing when they shit their pants

I'm purple but also believe that non-whites are trying to demolish the concept of liberty and therefore should be removed in an ideal libertarian society.

I'm smack dab in the center.

Attached: polcampass.png (471x501, 24K)

OP here and I will shoot you on site if I see any green fags in here

Attached: CADB7023-34BC-4D20-958F-05ADEC3D3F39.jpg (430x591, 56K)

heh

Attached: centrist.jpg (693x247, 47K)

No they just don't smoke as much weed

heh

i' a retard who blames the rich jewish government

aren't the jews the rich and the government?

3rd position, or close to center right but have certain ideologies that come from all parts

Attached: 3rd position.jpg (865x669, 164K)

One square says "I'm a retard", every other square says "blame the Jews".

>implying the Jews aren't the problem
Fuck off Goldberg.

Well the Jews and their wealthy cohorts control the government, so i suppose all three.

>Blame the rich Jews in the retarded government

In the normie-zone (central)

Attached: pol_comp.png (480x400, 17K)

reminder centrist gets the bullet too

Attached: 1519808157374.jpg (750x738, 94K)

Attached: 1514567741564.jpg (1200x490, 93K)

Attached: mypoliticalcompass.png (486x477, 19K)

I think the test is a bit flawed. I answered in favor of abortion but did so because it helps keep the black population from spiraling out of control. It skewed me leftward for that.

When AI and highly efficient machinery replace the average American in the workforce, what need is there for them anymore? Their small and insignificant lives will no longer have purpose. What are we going to do when society no longer has a need for the simple minded average man?

Will chaos reign? Will we allow them to live a life of leisure while they continue to multiply like the filthy varmint they are? Or will they be systematically castrated like the subhuman IQ retard they are?

>tfw 156 IQ
>tfw live in a rural area for my work
>tfw everyone is an average to below average intelligence
>tfw they can't hold a conversation that isn't about the professional sport teams they identify themselves with (for entirely arbitrary reasons) or a continuing commentary on the weather forecast.

They literally have no purpose NOW (except to circularly manufacture products that are then sold back to them in an endless and pointless cycle); what about after the free market boots them to the curb?

Here's a redpill fellas:
>race is inconsequential
>the real niggers are the low IQ population
>Useful idiots that block the path of positive change simply by existing

Attached: 1526633574923.jpg (481x222, 26K)

Attached: polcompass.png (1200x1306, 88K)

I’m a retard who blames the rich government filled with jews

You're getting castrated buddy ;]

Kek

Attached: 1504143570792.png (826x757, 35K)

>156 IQ

Attached: retard_alert.jpg (512x384, 37K)

*tips* i see a fellow r/atheism redditor!

J E F F E R S O N
D E M O C R A C Y

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.08.24 AM.png (1028x1110, 120K)

Bump

Attached: tenor.gif (380x392, 2.1M)

so important to bust up the treasonous establishment before technology takes us towards this point

you're almost there

Attached: 1526961206613.png (826x757, 65K)

Attached: 1523592611908.jpg (680x749, 88K)

kek, very accurate for me.

Attached: politicalcompass2.png (1600x1600, 175K)

Blame the rich Jews in the American government

Jews vote for big government, and big government enables jewish behaviour to thrive. So both of the right.

The inner square is too far to the right. These days, more right winger have Mccain more than lefties.

rite here

Attached: the jew in the US gov.jpg (619x618, 111K)

Blame the retarded rich Jew government

blame everyone

We have a bingo

Satan confirms it.

Attached: trudeaucompass.jpg (1000x1077, 154K)

>this thread
>cringe
>My compalation
Mfw

Blame the rich.
They have the most power among the rest of us, why should the blame not be theirs?

thanks for the (You)

Attached: politicalhentai.png (2000x2177, 3.02M)

Its not a generic "the rich" but a specific hewbrew subset of the rich

noice :^]

hebrew*

Kek, made me chuckle user, good work

Religion!
Money!
State!
By your powerscombined, I am Captain Evil!

I realize this is likely a copypasta, but ill bite anyways.

Do you really think you are better than those who have a lower number than you?
The difference in usability of yourhigh intelegence can be measured in under ten years, then you will be just asobsolete as anyone else.
The only way forward is not to turn on the machines, not to turn on ourselves, but to do as we always have, use the machines to enhance ourselves, what is a stick but an extention of our arm, a sword but an extention of our fist, an asembly line an extention of our bodies, and an ai but the first of many extentions to our mind?
The fusion has already begun, somewhere around 30 years ago is when the process started and will reach its end in about 30 more.
Tools become obsolete, humans are not and will never be tools.

Learn to enjoy your work and stop jerking off.

Attached: Blame the RICH JEWS in the American Government-The Real Red Pill.jpg (536x790, 38K)

>I'm a Retard who blames Rich Jews who run the Government.

being manipulative isn't the same as being smart

I blame the rich Jewish government

Pic related

Attached: 1523589623259.png (475x473, 270K)

I've literally never told anyone irl my IQ; including my wife. I refused to join Mensa. I also fake sentiment quite well with the meat; my superiority in life shouts louder than any snide remarks to pathetic office workers or day laborer could ever muster.

>then you will be just asobsolete as anyone else

My consulting company deals in creative strategy. Until a machine can dream of beautiful sunsets and pull new and beautiful concepts from the ether of the mind. I'll be good. Hell, even if it does manage that at some point; all of you will have burned by that point. So my future, and my children's future, is essentially guaranteed.

Your banal existence will be gone; and we will travel the stars in search for God and glory.

Attached: 1526612800063.jpg (480x567, 46K)

Attached: 1496364601729.jpg (536x790, 53K)

>all of you will have burned by that point. So my future, and my children's future, is essentially guaranteed.
Why do you assume you wont burn as well when you are no longer of use to your 'betters'?
The path of nonaugmentation is one where humanity dies, if we do not become the machines they will overtake us, if we do then there will be no need to search for a god, we were already gods ourselves.

>150IQ pleb thinks he's worth keeping around for a 800IQ machine
lmao you're just another gorilla in the zoo

Blame the rich Jews in the American government.

Less than 0.25% of the population is my "better" son. I am the butcher, not the pig on the butcher block.

Attached: saturn-devouring-one-of-his-children-1823.jpg (1661x3051, 1.64M)

I blame the rich jews in government

Attached: 1484851948119.jpg (398x486, 15K)

I have always been the gorilla user.
You? You have always been the insect

I pick you off trees in the hundreds of thousands. Crunch and swallow. Without a second thought about the musings of insects.

As it has always been. Since the beginning.

Attached: 6673.jpg (1920x2998, 679K)

So a small population of geniuses cant hope to kill off a majority of idiots?
How the hell do you expect to succeed in this genocide then?

You are confusing the superiority of IQ with the superiority of Power. This being the power to control others.

IQ measure pattern recognition, and while good at indicating reasonable expectations of success, does not necessarily guarantee it. Alpha males who can harness the use of others to achieve their ends do not necessarily have the highest intelligence, although they are highly likely to be good at recognizing it in others, and manipulating those to their own purposes, through superior training, environment and social intelligence.

Lets examine that redpill of yours, shall we?

>race is inconsequential
Correct. Intelligence, social standing, connections, and the ability to coerce others is far more important. That is why the elite, regardless of race, have much more in common with each other than with members of their own race.
>the real niggers are the low IQ population
Not entirely correct. People without power are the niggers. There are many high IQ individuals who through reasons of physical, emotional or social factors will never be able to wield any form of power in any meaningful way. Likewise there are many people of only average intelligence who command considerable power due to other talents.
>Useful idiots that block the path of positive change simply by existing
Cant disagree with that.

In the end it is about exercising Power. Its the ability to control your social environment, to amass wealth and influence, to control the behavior of people and bend them to your will. To order people around at your bequest.

Intelligence can play a roll in achieving this, yes, but there are other factors at play as well.

There is always someone who is better than you, always.
If you start a system killing off those less than you, why would it stop once your head is the next to go on the chopping block?
You are asking not only for the deaths of billions, but of yourself as well, and none of this will help anyone.

>Government creates a program that goes horribly wrong
>Blame them
>Oh you must be right-leaning libertarian

Intelegence, power, wealth, none of these alone determine your worth.
People are different from eachother, those that are the best off are those that know themselves.
These are spread evenly through the top, bottom, and middle.
An abject failiure on paper could be the best person you know, and someone with a laminated, gold plated resume could be an entirely reprehencible degenerate, the only difference is wether they know themselves or not.

Where's minarchism during peace and fascism during war?
Fantasy land? Probably...

Wait is the ugliest part of a black woman her face?

The series Utopia on the BBC (fictional) laced the types of food low IQ individuals eat in excess with sterility educing compounds.
That's probably the best way to go about things.
Clean.

Show me a powerful person without a statistically high intellect (emotional IQ counts as IQ, I think this is what you are referring to) in a first world country. Go on, I'll wait.

This of course doesn't apply to third world countries where power is predicated by savagery and brutality. A rule of law we abandoned at the turn of the century (on our home soil at least lol)
A brute can rule without intellect in these locations.

Attached: 1521224614183.jpg (1200x1390, 194K)

> Intelegence is nut ipmortnat

Blame the rich retarded jews who run the government

Attached: 1526712527676.png (175x312, 32K)

>those that are the best off are those that know themselves.

Let's be honest user. What's there to really know? Do not confuse acceptance of your nature as some great feat. Below the surface you are no more interesting than the several million others who fit your demographic.

You are a cog in a vast machine; and a box of replacements sits next to you. Interchangeable.

Blame the Jew retards.

Attached: political-compass-gun-comic.png (600x600, 65K)

This.

I may be retarted but I blame the Ritch Jews in the Government.

Great, get rid of genetic diversity, after all, inbreeding isnt a problem.

Of course it is important, but it is not the only thing that is important and just because someone doesnt have it it doesnt make them worthless.

No, I am not. Neither are you.
No one is the most interesting person, everyone is just as interesting as everyone else.
The only reason you think you are so much more interesting is because you havent gotten to know anyone but yourself, if even that.

Blame the jewish government.

>everyone is just as interesting as everyone else

Clearly user, it is you who have not explored the depths of how truly banal the majority of lives people lead are.

A banality that is part and parcel to the average life of the low IQ human inhabitants of earth.

Attached: b987fdd876285ae7b43c604759c2ba25.jpg (540x720, 54K)

They seem shallow because you only look at the surface.
Exactly what makes you smarter than them?
Brain size does not have a significant enough difference to be a factor even if it were coralated with inteligence, there hasnt been found an inteligence gene, not one cosistant biological difference that seperates the ubermench from the untermench.
You are not the same as anyone else, but you are on the same level, your points were just put into a different metal atribute than most.

Just took it.

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 17K)

I blame the people that sit around blaming others when they have plenty of agency.

Nigga u on Jow Forums

Jow Forumsniggers are just LARPers as expected

Attached: IMG_7722.png (480x400, 17K)

>2.41MB
what the fuck

My optimism once shined as brightly as yours.
A belief in inherent goodness and equality of men.
A belief I formed by reflecting my nature onto the rest of the world and belieivng them to also strive for greener pastures. For all men.
Then I met rural/middle America.

An encounter that showed me clear as day; that humans without the mind of a creator, but the mind of an eternal consumer are as prideful our their ignorance; a pig wallowing in the muck, misplaced vanity the defining characteristic of their vapid minds and meaningless lives.

You will see user. If we dropped the charade right now; it would take less than a day for them to revert to primal behavior.

Still, your positive attitude is a breathe of fresh air; and I applaud your ability to cling to it.

Attached: 1522296217886.jpg (600x571, 77K)

The finger should be pointed at those that are influencial.

Attached: im-tired-of-these-motherfucking-blue-pills-on-this-motherfucking-red-pill-plane.jpg (960x405, 261K)

I have no illusions of how people act, but they are not that at their core, and them trying to be is the problem, the solution is not genocide though, it is to fucking teach them.

Prevention of birth through involuntary birth control is not genocide friend.

It's a humane solution to a very real problem we will face very soon.

I know this is supposed to be a picture of a kidnapped and murdered girl. But what is her name? I'd like to read the wiki article on the case.

I forget; just reverse image search probably.
I just used it to accentuate my point that people are monsters at heart.

>small bob
>cream pies
Accurate

Attached: political_compass_sex_inclinations.jpg (720x783, 59K)

Attached: 1523923977731.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

real china got good bant's

Also, come on Mexico.
Isn't there enough carnage in your streets to quench your thirst for savagery?