Why are my fellow Americans so fucking cucked by police officers, Jow Forums...

Why are my fellow Americans so fucking cucked by police officers, Jow Forums? The nonstop bootlicking and defense by conservatives for bloodthirsty cops who kill innocent, unarmed citizens is pathetic and sad.

Attached: 1526467690799.png (808x506, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Holtzclaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Whites had a White-only country the cops wouldn't be an issue.

Also, stop defending niggers when they get shot you cuck.

>KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD
>KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED
>CRAWL TOWARDS ME
>DON'T-
*shoots white, upstanding father with two children and a wife dead*

OI VEY, IT'S ONLY THE NIGGERS GOYIM! WE PROMISE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO THE WHITE MAN! ;^) *tips yamaka*

Attached: 171210065936-daniel-shaver-philip-brailsford-shooting-bodycam-video-sandoval-pkg-newday-00000000-ful (1600x900, 66K)

All the power the Second Amendment has, but no one will ever use it

>T. Mutt
comparing niggers to regular white folk that don't tolerate police abusing their own position is retarded

Attached: 1526617206970.png (511x520, 161K)

conservatards are the biggest bootlickers

aka Jow Forums

Not an argument.

And those cops are the way that they are because they have to deal with niggers 24/7.

Again, if Whites had a country of our own, that kinda shit wouldn't be happening.

>conservatards are the biggest bootlickers
You say as you suck Jewish cock.

sub shlomo

Attached: pantsupdontshoot.webm (480x720, 2.31M)

I think there are two things that are both simultaneously true here:

1) There are a ton of police in the US with poor training, poor attitude, and/or poor intelligence. There are a lot of police departments that have a poor culture surrounding use of force.

2) If a police officer tells you to do something, you fucking do it. If 99% of people shot and killed by police had followed that rule instead of being complete fucktards, they would still be alive.

>waaaah muh joowz!!!!!

Go lick that boot fascist

Attached: 56face.png (834x746, 596K)

I agree we need our own country for ourselves but not every cop, polices neighbors full of niggers, there are plenty of cops that have only jurisdiction in white neighborhoods but get away with killing innocent white people, that's my problem

>unarmed citizens

PC term for niggers.

i have literally never had a terrible encounter with police so I don't just take what a bunch of dindus say at face value.

You have to admit this shit was retarded
>Do a fucking dance for me or I'll shoot you.
Do cops really need people to fucking crawl toward them like a retard?

This. Never had police treat me poorly, even though I've had some encounters with them.

What are you going to do?
Comply and live
Or
Argue and get shot?????
You must hate life if you don’t feel like complying. But sure user, get shot. I give no fucks.

Mua feelingz. One Nog gets shot by cop and you cry a river but you would be busting a chap in the same Nog for wearing red cuz

"GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW; BOTH OF YOU! PUT YOUR HANDS UP! GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!"
"Heh, that's a nice wife you got there. You wouldn't mind if I FUCKED HER in front of you, right? Of course not, you're a good boy who follows directions ;) now be a good cuck bitch and watch me"

Attached: 15145846.jpg (401x407, 47K)

>upstanding father

What made him an upstanding father?

That cop definitely had an ego problem. Police departments need to do a better job of rejecting disagreeable assholes

9/10

>making up hypotheticals in defense of subhuman niggers

Stop being a cuck bitch for pigs in uniforms, playing defense for them and start reforming the way we hold police accountable. How about we start there?

Now did a cop wrong you or are you mad at cops on behalf of others? If the former, tell us about it.

>That's emotional journo-speak to get clicks. Regardless, he didn't need to die. They should teach cops to make em lie down and spread and stay very fucking still while they close in and subdue.

>Implying being a cop wouldn't turn you into a disagreeable asshole

Both. Police have harassed my family on different occasions, and they kill/fuck with people of all races.

Despite BLM being all over this, it isn't just a black issue; it is an American issue.

>my fellow Americans

Attached: 1525208181624.jpg (460x456, 22K)

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

"niggers" refering to trash in general for the cops sake, white or black the booze got these faggots acting like apes

Both sides, yours included, can suck a fat dick on this one

I totally agree on being careful with suspects but the whole "cross your legs and crawl toward me" feels like something you'd have to learn in a military training camp not a fucking police raid.

Call me retarded but why are SWAT teams always like this when they're head to toe in body armor and have multiple dudes to deal with people?

>Why are my fellow Americans so fucking cucked by police officers, Jow Forums? The nonstop bootlicking and defense by conservatives for bloodthirsty cops who kill innocent, unarmed citizens is pathetic and sad

>Muh proxy

why would you fake living in this shit hole

>hypothetical
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Holtzclaw

Attached: 1496720282459.jpg (688x456, 41K)

Why does cops in general are such scared wannabe tough guy ?
Even here they have reputation for being unlikable bitch.

Attached: KillYourself.jpg (480x550, 60K)

holy shit! someone based? wtf?

You need to understand that you are talking to shill rats.

Number of shill rats from top to bottom:
>christianity
>the cops
>the military
>intelligence agencies

It is annoying as fuck, based Greek man.

Its quite simple why you shouldn't support cops.

1. Private prisons. "Muh free market" has lead to there being direct profit to lock up more people. Which is why they lobby to keep things like weed illegal. It pays bills and they can use the "I smell weed" excuse anytime they want to violate your rights. Hell I had cops tell me that in my state the scent of dryer sheets was "probable cause" to search for weed. And this was a conservative state.

2. They are against body cameras. Even though it would literally only help innocent cops from false accusations. And only hurt dirty cops. And even places that do get them allow cops to turn them off. Give every cop a body cam and if it was tampered with or closed intentionally kick him the fuck out. I don't mean paid leave. I mean badge taken and charged for tampering with evidence.

3. Think of all the kids who became cops in your hometown. Do you really want those people making split second life and death decisions? Becoming a cop shouldn't be so easy. Increase all their salaries and force them to go through much better training. Look up NYPD's shot accuracy its disgusting how untrained most of these guys are.

And retards who believe cops are somehow perfect human beings and are trying to sign up to give them military equipment. I don't care if you do that but lets get them military training first. I love how on this board everything government run is bad and mismanaged except the military and cops. Two of the biggest example for corruption, swampy behavior, and mismanagement in any government ever. They lie under oath, abuse their power, take away your rights, rape citizens, and somehow everyone on this board has a raging hard on for people who mostly likely weren't smart enough to get into college.

Attached: e7e.jpg (680x314, 51K)