DiversityHammer

Previous shit show

Attached: 3435235F-E0F4-4174-AFFC-AA41E91588E7.png (500x764, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo
youtube.com/watch?v=yx61xeDV_60
youtube.com/watch?v=ybq-eP0Uq8M
youtube.com/watch?v=eG82ruvH0jc
warhammeradventures.com
youtube.com/watch?v=GVQmYF35w74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another episode of SJWs literally ruin everything and are the sole reason why we can't have any good things anymore.

Holy shit, look at how they carefully leave out any of the negative stuff about the Imperium in this

Attached: warhammer kid book 6.png (1085x834, 907K)

to the user who asked if the books are any good; yes, yes they are. i've been enjoying the gaunt's ghosts series, and the horus heresy series so far

>Where battles are won.

Do the bad people in this story get defeated by KO? They don't really die do they...?

>seems

lol

Attached: 1296611274117.jpg (133x148, 17K)

>brisling with adventure
Space travel is a 50/50 chance of dying horribly at best and most planets are infested with orks or are possibly a necron tomb world
>heros are made
The empire subjugated it’s people and they live in fear but they are heros (lets jus5 ignore that everyone is fucking awful in 40k)

Awful how? Are you saying there are even RACISTS living in the world of Warhammer?

And?

Something you turbo dweeb neckbeards dont understand is that the GW primary sales audience comes from parents and kids.

Because buying their kid a time consuming hobby that has application for some social interaction keeps their kids engaged and *generally* out of trouble.

Why do you think in the last ten years gw has cut back and resculpted the slaneeshi shit to not be as tittymonsters anymore?

i remember reading in one of the books that the regular imperial citizens basically work all day. so either fight (and die) for the emperor, or work your fingers to the bone supplying those guards.

You are literally the reason causing the huge divide in every medium. Just can't let a community have what they want. Gotta push some inclusivity agenda so that the .0001% of fans can feel "safe."

Then you smugly look at the pile of shit you created and chastise old fans for not slobbering up, like they should be grateful.

You ruin everything.

they forgot to mention that in the grimdark future of the 41th millenium, there are only whites

because it's the future in wich humanity colonized the starts

Notice too how they say Emperor of Mankind instead of GOD emperor of mankind

Religion is too complicated for children!!!

The imperium destroy planets with heresy weekly.
>Hmmm... not loyal enough...
>*Viral bombs entire planet*
>*Redirects an astroid at it*
But yeah not using guns and fighting the n-word is what that universe is actually all about...

UNDERSTATEMENT 40K

I just bought a primaris army. Typical. Star Trek was ruined by Abrams, then whoever is in charge now. The Expanse is cancelled. Star Wars is a disaster. The Hugo awards were taken over by SJWs. What science fiction is still for men?

Attached: mainstreaming, degradation of a hobby.jpg (2404x1260, 492K)

But titty-monsters is what Slanesshi is all about...

What kills me more than anything are the players who are saying "What's the problem here?" as they're hobby dies before their eyes.

Do you remember when you could call peoples films shit, their writing shit, their art shit and so on?
It was a good system because it discouraged other people without talent from making shit too.

>little Timmy likes “warhammer adventures” book
>auntie buys first heretic
>poor little Timmy

Wait, so the Catholic Space Nazis can't be Catholic or Nazi anymore?

i would be scared too if i had niggerdemons trying to kill me all the time

I can see it now:
Leader of the opposition looks strangely similar to Trump.
The phrase "Make _____ Great Again" will be used to justify something mean. (Like violence or *gasps* racism!)
All men cucked or emasculated. Women run things and don't need no man. Constantly reminds the reader of this.

Opposing government enacts a meanie weenie law and the brave children (rofl) stand up and make a change!

Story ends with some cliche "we can change the world... If we just try" heart warming bullshit.

I would say 40k is at the stage 3 point. Next will be the stacies and Chads.

Although it is truly pozz resistant stuff. I don't think 'attractive girls' would ever go to GW stores, I've never ever seen them there. Just the odd fugly 5/10.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Attached: D77897FE-057D-4D82-BD99-3002712D12CA.jpg (533x960, 64K)

No user. Didn't you get the memo?
Sticks and stones and words break bones. End of story.

Why is it always niggers? Why can’t they throw a spic and an Asian in and call it a day? It’s fucking immersion breaking as hell if you stick a nigger in a mage or scholarly role and pretend he’s smart enough to be some wise sage

I made a shitty thing in paint

Attached: shitty thing.jpg (900x1273, 404K)

wtf is this bullshit, i play vermintide 2 rats are chinks and rotbood are niggers. all the heroes of the game, Humans, dwarves, and elves are all white. it's why i bought the game actually.

Attached: b1f949367b2fab882e0301a65533bd0a.jpg (3072x2304, 698K)

Because whites loooove to give themselves a pat on the back for being inclusive. They wanna see sledgehammer wielding black trans grannies not as a joke but as a major, serious plot character--dont you?

Oh fuck user, you're not another racist are you?

I've been waiting for the day Warhammer got cucked. It is almost exactly as I imagined it.

Attached: wh4.png (884x909, 285K)

Thundercats too.

>rotbood are niggers

that'd be orc

I can't wait for the kids to trip over a Necron and slingshot gum into its eye.

>Hatred of weaponry

That's a good way to die in a matter of seconds in the 40k universe. Rest in piss, GW.

>*Redirects an astroid at it*
Ahem

Attached: 1513381293743.jpg (949x1180, 251K)

Then the fucking nids eat them all and contract aids from the assimilation.

They did this to Dragon Age too. DA: I has some weird bald black bitch as Le Supreme Genius Sorceress. They also gave the hot women dike haircuts to make them ugly and forced in a load of gay and lesbian shit

Upon which he proceeds to flay them alive or disintegrate them

I like the part where a citizen of the empire hates weapons and wants none violent solutions and yet hasn’t been visited by the inquisition.
>as I and several other anons pointed out her biggest fear is spiders
>lives in 40k
>won’t use violence
>biggest fear is spiders
Let that sink in

HES A FUCKING DESERTER HE WOULD BE EXECUTED BY THE COMMISSAR FOR CHRIST SAKES

they are just a placeholder for in my mind until they put orcs in the game. hopefully they do that. it's pretty limited.

>therapeutic accountancy training
>accountancy

is this jewish magic

A fucking benny hill chase scene through the immaterium

>Paralyzed arm?
>Nah, we dont need to cut it off, we'll keep the fleshy-bits and build an exosuit
>Oh yeah, you dont need the robes either

Attached: warhammer kid book 4.png (676x737, 246K)

I've been playing 40k tabletop for 10 years, suck a dick.

40k has turned around and I have no doubt this wont be bad for what it is, a way for parents to share their hobbies easier with their kids. Its no secret that a lot of players are older adults, and the primary purchaser for new players is kids/parents. This will keep the kids around longer.

Just because its not another FAQbook or obnoxious super huge forgeworld moneysink that wont be painted by 70% of the people that buy it doesn't mean its detrimental to the hobby.

well the white guy is the autistic one, nice one warhammeer

High Gothic, do you speak it?

Attached: 1507690053196.jpg (900x1272, 164K)

That is because he IS the Man Emperor of Mankind!

Dare not compare him to these lesser beings!

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo

>le pacifist
>exploring necron tomb
> meets tomb stalker
> tries to engage in diplomacy
> flayed ones new clothing

>The Expanse is cancelled
The expanse was multiculti as fuck to begin with

user. It's okay to let a hobby die.
That's not the problem here.
It's the absolute neutering of an past time loved by millions.

I, for one, would rather have the series come to a close gracefully (in this case violently with tons of baby rape) instead of being warped into some politically woke agenda filled garbage.

Long ago, stories ended user. Maybe we should let this one end too, before it gets reincarnated for the sensitive and feeble hearted.

How often do you think they run into orks or nids or anything else that lacks the mental faculties yo be reasoned with.

>sharing her mom's hatred of weaponry

Attached: smile.webm (640x720, 2.47M)

I can tell you that, having once upon a time been in the age demographic they're trying to target with this shit, this is not what I would have cared about in the day. Nor do I think the majority of kids would care about this, unless they are so functionally underdeveloped that they're actually retarded. Kids don't want this shit. It's shitty parents who want to sanitize the entire world for their kids and shut down on letting them grow up that want this because they're too fucking stupid to filter what a kid should be exposed to and what they shouldn't be exposed to.

>Alien technology

Attached: 1518248391488.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I hope your fandom gets ruined. Warhammer incels ruined Total War so this is your just dessert.

>Sharing her mum's hatred of weaponry, Zelia believes that the best way to overcome fear is to learn about the universe.
She is not going to last long in 41st millennia.

>gun grabbing niglet

Attached: 1526843670248.jpg (472x538, 156K)

Okay boys we need to legit go shill up r/warhammer40k & show how much we need to push against this SJW BS

>rotbood are niggers
Rotbloods are Nords actually. Human protags are Germans.

Orcs are Arabs. North of "Egypt" and the Tomb Kings, south of the civilized lands, and constantly going on "Waaaaaghs". Which have been described, in-universe, as "a Jihad mixed with a bar brawl"

>t. butthurt historyfag

Go play thrones of Britannia.

>Warhammer ruined Total War when it became the best game CA came out with in years
>when CA makes a history game again with its DLC (((content packs))) and gives you Thrones of Britainnia
Warhammer didnt ruin Total War. CA and Sega ruined Total War

The idea probably is that many warhammer players are old enough to have kids and they want to share their hobby with them.

whfb was already dead

Attached: 1518319864743.png (485x443, 23K)

user I am pretty sure Araby are the Arabs.

That's probably the case. And what I fear is that some of the millennial in charge of having kids will actually fall for this marketing scheme because they either got exposed as adults or have completely forgotten what it was like to get exposed to new things growing up.

>Becomes some Dark Eldar's fuck puppet in 3....2...1.

>Doesn't give the mechanicus kid a robot arm
Do they think robot arms are gonna traumatize kids? Kids love robot arms.

Araby are the Moorish arabs, the ones south of spain. Orcs are middle-east arabs,

Right. How many sales did thrones of Britannia get? Lmaooooooooooooooo

Dead game franchise that failed to innovate other than warhammer

Dude, look at the WHFB world map. With the exception of Elf-Island in the middle of the Atlantic it's a weird version of Earth.

Orcs are right smack dab in the middle east. In the badlands.

Attached: Warhammer_World_Map.jpg (1200x630, 182K)

they act like niggers so they are niggers. Victor Saltzpyre talks like an Englishmen.

This, listen to this man. Don't be a cuckold to brands just because you're falling for a sunk cost fallacy - 40k/WH, Star Wars, Witcher, whatever - they're not religions, you don't owe them a lifetime of obeisance. Take your time, interest and money elsewhere when companies pull this shit and convince all of your friends to do likewise. The only way to kill this beast is to starve it of shekels.

Man if I have kids I'd gladly break out the minis and play army men or w/e with them.

THE ULTRAMARINES WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH
PHFAHK OFF, YA NEON ROBOT MACHINE

youtube.com/watch?v=yx61xeDV_60

Attached: warhammer kid book 5.png (687x729, 289K)

Victor is German. Because he's from the Empire.
Bretonnia is France/Arthurian England. There are no Bertonnians currently in Vermintide.

>What science fiction is still for men?
obscure table top rpgs

more like

>father of mechanicus kid doesn't re-purpose his brain into a servitor

Becomes just a fuck puppet if she is lucky, dark eldar do some fucked up shit.

I curious how much rewriting they are going to have to do to make this “kid friendly “ and more importantly how much it’s gonna crush iniquity and creativity in the hobby. I would assume we aren’t gonna see the good shit in these books and if it ever does start to effect the actual lore and games units and possibly entire armies may either disappear or get so neutered they aren’t even recognizable or interesting.
considering GW bringing out official models for the ork vehicles especially the truck drastically reduced ork conversions. If they make the models boring and safe who’s gonna bother doing anything interesting and time consuming with them?

>’dad, whats that on your table?’
He pointed to the old glass case. Inside of it, were a few black Templar models along with an emperors champion.
I told him, it is an old story of crusaders that ended a long time ago.

Attached: 27828D3C-BDF5-491D-BAF5-5B38FF37B497.jpg (500x294, 90K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=ybq-eP0Uq8M
obligatory autism

>Ultrafaggots
youtube.com/watch?v=eG82ruvH0jc

Are they making 40K for kids or something? i.e completely selling out

>to protect the imperium against the forces of evil

This white washing of the Imperium's numerous atrocities will not stand.

>Bravest chapter

Top lel.

Attached: impfist.png (484x484, 8K)

Attached: saturday morning cartoon villains.png (1732x885, 521K)

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 54K)

warhammeradventures.com

They are making a kid friendly series of book with some dumb liberal pandering(nigglet doesn’t like guns, blonde faggot is deserter, warhammer no has good guy and bad guys, the 41st millennium is a fun place full of adventure).The fear is how it will ultimately effect the lore and the table top turning it into a liberal circlejerk that liberals won’t even play or acknowledge outside of gloating how they now own it on Twitter and telling white guys to fuck off (which they are already doing)

Attached: Tune in for next week.png (200x279, 118K)

There needs to be a schism, with the true fans fixing the broken lore and preventing dilution of the universe. Fuck Games Workshop

no one in the game sounds German.

>mfw realising this is literally Harry Partridge's Elder Scrolls Adventures but they're 100% serious about it

youtube.com/watch?v=GVQmYF35w74

Attached: 1523325712213.png (500x619, 175K)

>literally taking anything from the necrons that made them interesting and in a strange way sympathetic.
Fucking cartoon made in the early 2000s ahead more believable and realistic villains

Why do they keep jerking off the Ultramarines? I thought it was like one writer for Black Library that was an ultraboo.

The empire is supposed to be based off of Germany, that’s why all their cities have German names

maybe it's more like how just because a nigger lives in Germany doesn't make him a German. it's an empire.

The voice acting in the space Marines PC game gets me every time

>ork1
Oi Lads, it's the Space Marines INNIT
>ork2
Corr blimey, space Marines?! Lemme attem, I'll give 'em wot for