The Truth About Incels

PJW calls out Jow Forums, Islam, and feminists for the incel problem. He's not wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=6NOPQw1FXLY

Attached: pjw1.jpg (844x474, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>e-celebs

What a loser. Lol

>hurr durr Islam caused incels
You're a retard. If anything, it solves the problem completely.

This, arranged marriages and shit.

Attached: BtVO1GRCUAAoK49.jpg (600x442, 43K)

Sweden 2020

>taking a fag seriously

Why do you faggots take a literal fag seriously? He sucks dick, takes it up the ass, has AIDS, likely molested a little boy (1/20 fags molest children compared to 1/490 heterosexuals) is a reprobate and deviant. This place is getting fucking degenerate.

>hes saying incel unironically

this is a joke right?

Attached: 145138-ron-paul-star-wars-its-happeni-Tk1w.gif (360x203, 1.6M)

Islam was created by an incel you dumb leaf. Muhammad was a cancerous beta fuck who wanted money, power and glory and started a cult to get it. He mimicked Judaism and Christianity within the shit stained pages of his Koran to get people to join, then kill the family members who refused to conform. The "Prophet" Muhammad is a glorified beta LOSER.

Attached: 1516926019053.jpg (960x960, 97K)

He makes a good point at the end, but none of you will make it that far. You will already be several posts deep into calling him a jew.

>concerned about violent male virgins
>thinks the solution is to bully and shame them even more lul
>also islam and feminism did this somehow?
>brought to you by brainforce 2.0

(((they))) are mainstreaming the term

Attached: 4chanfindslove.jpg (960x540, 48K)

Wasn't this post completely made up?

Attached: _101020094_10a6ca78-d552-49c9-96c2-fa3778d0ac6e.jpg (624x245, 17K)

I M A G I N E M Y S H O C K
M
A
G
I
N
E

M
Y

S
H
O
C
K

It was a false flag

Why did he reference Jow Forums so much when incels post on plebbit

>Jow Forums's cult of personality bullshit has gotten so cancerous it's ventured into self-hatred sacrifices for their cult figures
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached: 1406048745951.jpg (227x332, 27K)

PJW is a right wing SJW

All homos are wicked

>it solves the problem completely.

how in the world does polygamy solve the problem of unneeded males? Its the fucking opposite you mong, there are millions of young uneducated, unemployed males with no chance at marriage in the middle east (and now europe).

because you guys are always pestering him and reddit barely knows he exists?

t. SJW

he's a sodomite freak, no surprise he is pandering to sjws now

Doesn't it seem kind of weird that that society is bashing men over the head and labeling them terrorists just because they can't get laid? You'd think they'd have at least an oz of sympathy. An increasing number of men not getting laid is an obvious natural consequence of "sexual liberation" not sure why this is so difficult to understand.

Think about it from false flag perspective:

If they do a false flag involving a "right wing" person, and try to ban guns for it, it will unite the right wing to protect guns.

If they have an incel do it, no one wanbts to be associated with incels, so they erase second amendment to protect from "incels"

arent male femenists known for being pedos?
isnt the whole "white-knighting" joke a stereotype of leftist guys standing up for women to get in their pants?

Attached: heather-heyer.jpg (620x460, 52K)

He's a literal faggot hypocrite who calls himself counter-culture by being conservative while at the same time claiming to be a "classical liberal"
He's an arrogant cunt who needs to wipe the cum from his eyes and wake up to his own bullshit

Attached: 1510501198306.jpg (680x680, 90K)

I'm pretty sure you can just buy women in goatfucker world. I mean you sorta can in white lands but those trophy wives are expensive as hell.

How can a guy that won many wars be a beta cuck again??

Dude, the incel phenomena isn't just about "not being able to get laid". It's about nihilism in general. Most male virgins know they could get in shape, go out and jump through all the hoops to have meaningless sex with thots. The real blackpill for incels is that there will never be anything more. They see a society of roasties that have bought into the "cock-carousel women's liberation" meme and they know that civilization is fucked beyond the point of being able to start a family.

tldr; meaningless one night stands aren't worth the effort and society/laws is to fucked to properly raise a family

Attached: Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg (500x324, 15K)

He got his little bitch army to fight his battles for him. He was a sadistic cunt

Attached: 1525568992132.jpg (700x900, 518K)

>starts a religious movement
>has a gaggle of bitches to fuck
>kills those that stand in his way
I dunno Senpai, sounds pretty Chad to me.

Paul joseph kike
>no surprises,he is an male attention whore

Since it's obvious that some sweaty pawed coffee fetcher from disinfo wars comes here to scrape I want to let you shabbos goys know that jews did 9/11 and you can suck my fucking stormweenie.

Attached: 1491892934375.png (300x200, 65K)

Paul Joseph Watson on Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

"Jewish conspiracy does not exist" - Paul Joseph Watson

Polygamy involves foreign women more so than domestic ones so it doesn't affect local men anywhere as much as you think.

>there are millions of young uneducated, unemployed males with no chance at marriage in the middle east
And yet the Middle East has more men who are married than the West.

Islam's prophet was already married and was in a prominent position in his tribe and was very popular in Mecca. Islam was also more consistent when it comes to monotheism, unlike Christianity. So the claim that it's all a mimic is nonsensical.

You're a retard. Go read a book. I say this as an ex-Muslim who's not uneducated.

4 out of 5 Middle-Eastern women are sexually abused between the ages of 3 and 6 by family members.
More than half of all Yemeni girls are married before reaching the age of puberty.
With more than 3,900 children within 6 months, Indonesia tops the UN bodies list for child trafficking cases
2,000 child sex abuse claims in 1 year at Pakistani Islamic schools, but not even 1 successful prosecution

>Child sex and marriage is based and alpha
kys

Attached: 45678987654678.png (2832x3000, 3.38M)

>listening to a literal homo

Attached: IMG_1915.jpg (540x682, 46K)

Attached: ctr_shareblue_tactics_.jpg (1608x2376, 789K)

feminist are to blame

>Islam's prophet was already married

yeah and then he married a 6 year old too. and then fucked her when she was 9

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

Attached: Satan_is_allah.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Doesn't he work for infowars? don't they literally think every single shooting is a false flag by their political opponents?

He is a faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-22-00-43-01.png (1080x1920, 1.05M)

So like Abraham? Also Mary gave birth to Jesus while she was barely pubescent.

Also, David, Solomon and other prophets in the Bible fought wars. Jesus is said to fight a war in his second coming.

I'm joking you sperg. Take it ez

>God cannot deceive
Oh really? The Bible doesn't agree with you:

>Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

Jeremiah 4:10

*Now

Attached: Sweden2030.png (1655x1160, 2.32M)

Attached: ImagineMyShock.jpg (480x407, 42K)

"For the wrath of God lis revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. "
Romans 1:18
My Lord above does not deceive. A man can call my heavenly father a liar and evil, while ignoring the very demon that lies within your shade. MEN decieve, MEN create wickedness, you only need to look at your precious pedophile prophet to understand that. God is the truth, he is light. Allah is a demiurge of Satan. A manifestation of pure evil.

Attached: 23456543456.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Nobody on the right has been saying to ban guns because of incels though

Attached: HitlerIsPuzzled.gif (340x340, 77K)

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 446K)

Pretty simple, really. It just puts more power into the hands of women, now a man will NEED a woman to validate himself as productive and sane, otherwise he can be dismissed as an angry potential terrorist.

>that post
I bet you dont even know that Allah just means God in Arabic

Attached: DS9WGEWW0AEgPDS.jpg (1080x793, 114K)

Filthy dumb Yankee scum.

>Allah just means God in Arabic
I can call a dog a horse, but that doesn't make it so now does it?

Attached: AAA7.png (700x700, 806K)

You do realize the whole context of that passage was that because the jews killed Jesus and deceived allah, allah planned around them and got back. I'm no Muslim or Catholic but a quick google search of these passages reveal a lot more

Attached: AllowMeToExplain.jpg (300x200, 16K)

Yeah. I know. This tactic has been used for thousands of years.

Attached: 000simkinJE9.jpg (400x384, 48K)

>unless the commander gets himself killed in some random border skirmish by charging in personally he's not a real man!
That's crossing the bravery/stupidity barrier.

This isn't the place to boomer post. Keep that on FB dude

Attached: Back2Facebook.jpg (546x700, 135K)

If that's true then how can I be an infidel if we worship the same god?

the incel meme is hilarious, it's what happens when you have a very low IQ women think-tanking an insult that they thought would cause men to disassociate with the online nu-politics

You Muslims are gremlins fighting Satan's battles for him. Repent or be destroyed by your own sinful ways

Attached: Darkmoon.png (945x1058, 291K)

What proof is there that he's gay? If you mention the "Prague vibrant gay scene" tweet I'm going to fucking class you because you don't understand sarcasm.

Not a Muslim. Stop making assumptions about anonymous posters whenever they disagree with you. It's retarded.

>What proof is there that's he's gay
Himself
Also
>defending e-celebs
Don't do this people

That guy looks awfully close to the owner of neofag, but he apparently dated a cheating roastie so at the very least he fucks chicks too.

I'm not, but people on here have been so misguided by the most ludicrous shit

>Not a muslim
Oh but Nigel. You already are. You just don't know it yet

Attached: 1521490738790.jpg (600x473, 116K)

Oh, and Peterson is not any better. Both only blame men and tell men to get their act together. The only way to do that is go 1488, not become whiteknights like they wish.

What's it like to be so deep down a well of stupidity?

Attached: 1499436860570.gif (250x251, 1002K)

Looks like a so᠌yboy

Attached: 1526956806146.jpg (748x543, 100K)

Do you play chess? You probably know that's it's a very old game based on an ancient battlefield, played originally by the people that directed such battles as a test of their tactical abilities.

In the game, what do you do with your king?

Good thing the star and crescent isn’t an islamic symbol, then

you dumb

You associate partners to him

meanwhile....

Not an argument.

the problem both leftist and right wingers have is they think by shaming and bullying incels, they just go away. this is idiotic because these are the people that have been ostracized and fucked with their entire lives. more of the same is only going to push even more of them over the edge.

nobody is addressing the essential problem. incels are bluepilled. they would happily participate in modern degeneracy if they could but they can't and have become bitter. what would actually help them is to get on a /sig/ thread. start to improve themselves in mind, body and spirit. they should be thankful that this degenerate world rejects them, it shouldn't make them bitter.

Attached: 1525548599476.jpg (1750x1400, 1.06M)

How does it feel to fuck your own sister? Is it satisfactory knowing she'll get pregnant with a retarded baby that looks exactly like you?

Attached: 1521221613524.jpg (445x728, 57K)

duuuuuhh at least we’s not embread like dise crackas baka

Attached: 92FC7068-EDE8-43AB-BEE7-218868D424F3.png (815x600, 171K)

Was Julius Ceaser,Napoleon,Hitler,etc.. a beta cuck too??