TWITTER BLATANT CENSORSHIP EXPOSED

EXCLUSIVE BOMBSHELL: Twitter is caught red handed selectively removing right-wing tweets, manually editing President Trump's threads, and artificially silencing and boosting different replies based on political tone. (Indisputable Video Evidence!)

youtu.be/-NhOKX7UXeI

Attached: 1526635370873.png (1920x1080, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow!

Attached: Bump-sign.jpg (832x575, 89K)

Private companies can do whatever the fuck they want.

>BUT NOOOOOO! THE FREE MARKET IS FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO BE REGULATED PER MY FEEEELIIESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: AH HAHAHA FAGGOT.jpg (367x451, 28K)

>channel called REDPILLED
>300 views

kek, look at the masses being """""""""""redpilled"""""""""""

What a shit argument. Nobody mentioned the government stepping in and shutting down the company. Why lefties always try to make this argument? It's completely irrelevant. You dislike the actions of a company and not think that they should be shut down by the government at the same time, fucking mongoloid. Actual fucking mongoloid. Troglodyte.

Is my brain okay? Why did I randomly skip words? Damn, I'm worried.

Don't reply to shills like those. Anyone on Jow Forums defending these companies should be treated as subhuman filth and a kike shill.

bake the cake, bigot

>Private companies can do whatever the fuck they want

just not refuse to bake gay cakes?.

It doesn't matter. It's a private enterprise. They can do whatever the fuck they want. Deal with it.

Attached: 1462111518152.jpg (1920x1080, 66K)

You have to take it all. You don't get to pick when "muh free market" is in operation and when it isn't only when it suits you personally.

Yep, this one's going in my cringe compalation

Why doesn't Trump just buy Twitter?

This has been known for a while now, and that video is old. Congrats on getting up to date though.

Get off Jow Forums anime faggot

Attached: AnimeIsDegenerat.gif (360x240, 1.56M)

you have to reply for the newfags and good-will but intelectually backwards shills

It should be nationalized.

Internet Bill of Rights

Attached: billofrights.jpg (770x951, 281K)

no more gay cakes.

Ignoring the argument. Next level shit my negro.

No shit. Tell your friends on reddit. their minds will be blown.

Anime is the culture of this website.

You're better off migrating back to the shithole website you fled from, than changing things here to your liking.

>this website
The rest of this degenerate website doesn't matter. Anime faggots don't belong on Jow Forums

Where were y'all when Hannity and Ingraham got boycotted?

Attached: 1519517984111.jpg (845x845, 65K)

You don't matter, you don't belong in this website because you refuse to assimilate to its culture.

>Private companies can do whatever the fuck they want.
I thought sites like twitter/facebook were deemed as the "public square" or something so they had to follow certain speech laws.

Study Italy and you will find a large swell of redpilled nationalists. It's everywhere. MAGA 2020.

Then all the twitter bans. You want frogshitter-moderated twitter, you also get gay cakes. I'm sorry, snowflake, but that's just how life works. Nobody is going to write laws that revolve around you personally.

This board began as a Mexican rice-cooking forum and we are all Mexicans and we wash our dishes with our bare hands and no sponges or brushes.

>Mfw Twitter keep doing this and nothing will happen.
Should Jow Forums pose a shitpost crusade on Twitter?

Attached: 6062108_EH5qyy0c4km99JP.gif (400x400, 179K)

They can do whatever they want, but they will be subject to scrutiny of their actions. Happy, faggot?

>Implying /pol has the same culture as /y/

Attached: 1443308184616.jpg (225x225, 10K)

The website as a whole.
You were never permitted to make up your own Negroid ghetto with your own rules.

Admit you are in the wrong.
Admit you are as disgusting as a filthy muslim.

Attached: 1462194646762.jpg (1691x752, 262K)

twitter is an absolutely abhorrent company.
They HATE anything remotely right wing and do everything in their power to shut down prominent right wing voices.

>btfo by a hippie meme sign

this is pretty embarassing desu

Attached: DdHkCPKVQAAA4Tg.jpg (1024x1004, 58K)

Nice commercial Gab. Too bad your platform is inferior in every way.
Fuck social media in general.

>Twitter is caught red handed selectively removing right-wing tweets
this is news to you? it's not to me.. or many others here.
> manually editing
well, sort of. it is possible you have been shadow banned. your comments look like they appear but they don't show up in any conversations.

why are people still using this shit-tier service full of sad attention whores anyway?

old news:
youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ

Attached: twitterhypoc.jpg (662x1236, 168K)

This has been going on for a long, long time. Welcome to about 2 years ago.

I'm not that much of a hippie. Cheap energy is a good thing.

It's just that I hope we never get Chinese conditions where the smog can become health hazard.

If they do enough editing of content, then they can be sued for libel or illegal content.

>2 years
kek
They've been censoring the Right since the 60s.

weve known this for a year this isnt new. tehy are testing the waters to see how much backlash they can get from the public and working out the bugs too for when midterms come they are going to ramp it up and go full shill. Twitter is part of deepstate and they use their site to traffick kids for hillary clinton . D5 its suicide weekend this week.

>It's a private enterprise. They can do whatever the fuck they want.
They said lick the boot, not fucking cook it in oil and eat it, ya dumbass shill.

Attached: ConventionStaffSeenSomeShit.jpg (490x394, 23K)

Lol admit I'm wrong that you're degenerate swine. I'm pretty sure I'm correct about that.

I just believe in principles.

If you demand Jews, muslims and Mexicans to behave in your country, you should apply that same demand to yourself on this website.

bbbbbbump important

Attached: IMG_5776.png (225x225, 7K)