Cucked West

War breaks out and the men start taking action on the field.
I bet you all European defence ministers will immediately flee to a spa/wellness resort and leave their countrybin chaos without leadership.

Why do Western men cuck themself so much?

Attached: tjvlifr~01.jpg (600x644, 84K)

the top half looks like they are too smart to fight. The bottom half looks really stupid

Who would you rather have at your side in battle?

I'm too smart to go to battle like a cave man plebe

i can't fathom what you mean by this
2/3 of those men have glasses ffs

>he says while sipping his IPA with extra bitters

>Russia and China catching up to NATO
>"really stupid"
Sure thing shlomo.

Why is Russia's minister of defense Asian?

>muhhh fielding a billion footsoldiers
>catching up to NATO
In what world do you live

The US provided defense of Europe for 70~ years. That's why women are their defense ministers.

Maybe because most of the country is in Asia, brainlet

The west pushed C and D students in through officer school if they are "minorities". They can have about 100-150 points less than whites on the exams. All they have to do is wait out the west and it will destroy itself. (this point is just one of many factors)

I want to launch an offensive in Albanian defence minster's ass

Most of the Russian population is European.

>I bet you all European defence ministers will immediately flee
even if they dont what makes you think I wont?

Our doctrine hasn't changed in decades, as long as there are still men going through the academies it doesn't matter. The shitskins and women just get trotted around to show the bureaucrats how diverse and inclusive the military is.
Soon as it actually matters, all those point boosts and affirmative action selections go out the window.

he is only partially asian many russians are, historically they bred with the reindeer herders from siberia and were raped by mongols more so than pretty much anyone else

About 80+%

It's Jake power yo with the Disney Channel float been on YouTube in 6 months whenever done before and I'm coming for the competition man pewdiepie is next and I'm coming with the checked and I'm rolling with Alexis and I got Lex Luger on the beach wrapping s*** song by stop by pack if you want to be like in son keep in it wrapping on pole threads with the Google Voice do it easier than size bed rap still good you wish you had my head off for being off food in Molly trip in off wow we Maui smoking cuz with Obama you wish you was me folly

I like to put my missing Albanian defense ministers ass shoe my CV and and shatter all the glass in the room cuz she's going to scream and then I'm going to f***** with the broom because my head's f***** up and keep it on Jackson keep wrapping like it's nothing hi get visions of Apocalypse and future and playing deserts and Tundra

Norway one is legit ugly

>not having a half mongol on one of the top positions of your army

Did those women even serve in the army?

obvious fake news, we have a different minister for defence now. pic related

Attached: lolpot.jpg (266x368, 23K)

Just like Canada
Now that's a dike

Good thing the minister of Defence has nothing to do with foreign policy and everything to do with winning a fight once it's started, brainlet

> at your side in battle
> defence minister

There is still hope

Attached: hungarian_defmin.jpg (2000x1333, 336K)

Nice meme. This the Norwegian minister of defence.
The woman in OP's picture is the Norwegian minister of foreign affairs. Fake news.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 343K)