Nigga momentK lamar

A girl was bashed for saying the N-Word on stage when she was asked to sing Good kid maad city by Kendrick Lamar, a song which mentions the word nigger mutiple times.

Is she the one at fault here?

Attached: nigger 1.jpg (2000x1319, 601K)

>memeflag
>asking about pop culture

Please hang yourself.

If you don't want people to sing a lyric in your song then don't include it. If you're mad after inviting up a PAYING FAN to sing your song because it included the word nigger and she was white you're a degenerate with 0 integrity.

I wouldn't be surprised if he picked a white person on purpose to see if they would do it and PLANNED on chimping out if they did.

Who cares you fag

wtf, I'm asking for your opinions

I agree, why put it in a song if only niggers can mention the word nigger

What's so bad about that word?

>some jigaboo faggot did a thing
>I better go to the internet and ask people to ponder this very serious event before I express an opinion

Rope, tree, you.

At least shes not a nigger.

lol, you kill urself newfag. That's the reason Jow Forums was created dumbass, to share thoughts. gtfo of here

Obvious bait

Some jew paid Kendrick to bring a dumb white girl up to say nigger knowing exactly what it would do. This is why racism will always exist, as long as a word has power to offend.

Car, cliff, you.

yea, and people talk like how kendrick is some "woke" negger but in the end, a nigger will always be a nigger

Hey yo yo hold up Obama's my Niger I put nothing on the trigger shoot him off I get my money biggest you shoot nuts on teenagers face you nuts on your mom she wants on your dad's face to nuts on your ground round mama hahaha n****

>lol
>yurself
There is an age restriction puppy.

Yo yo yo with black mens duty 2min sleeve white t cuz cuz yd is the devil and I say it probably I bring it down and like now we allowed with the Kush be smoking everyday with Obama and now we while we I take your bed and go power power wheel is my dicky wiki I'm so sleepy icky think he Ricky Dicky McGee

Yo yo yo f****** Google Voice sucks anyways I got was saying why does the devil and I bring it down the hammer on you Cox all shucks if you ain't got bucks like me then I take your b**** whitey and Island pregnant your daughter to and your mom mile I'm at it take this post and flag it cuz that's all you going to do you will be the b**** white boy and you know it's true so get a bruise clue and UTFO I'm smoking crush with Obama in my we

>I bring it down the hammer on you Cox

Yo yo yo its your boy with the nasty nasty flow more nasty flow than us or and Indio California because we're heading out west like gets the Barney's Barney's come in for you he's got a big purple ever Everett how fat boss my

The lyrics in question (from genius.com):

Man down, where you from...nigger.
Fuck you know, where you from, my nigga?
Where your grandmother stay, huh my nigga?
This M.A.A.D. city now run, nigger.

I dont understand why he even needs to say that at the end, it doesn't even rhyme. Im surprised no one is mad that kendrick can say the hard R too...

fire, you in it dying

>That's the reason Jow Forums was created dumbass, to share thoughts

newfag

check the catalog you mongoloid

What a bizarre event.
> Hey you white girl
> You've paid money to be here, i think yo fine
> Imma git chu up on stage yo
> Sing it bitch
Ty Kendrick, zomg I love you 'nigger yo nigger nigger nigger fuck grandmother nigger'
> REEEEEEEEEEEE! Fuck you racist cracker bitch
What did I do wrong?