The Brady Bunch and Cultural Values in the U.S

Remember when you were in elementary and middle school, and you would hear your friends say, "Ew! You watch The Brady Bunch!"

Whether they knew it or not, the implication was that The Brady Bunch was shameful and something to be looked down upon. The Brady Bunch was 'uncool' and lame.

I am not sure where the children learned this from, but here is where their leftism began to set in. The Brady Bunch is a show about an Anglo-Germanic White family. It promoted family values, like The Rifleman starring Chuck Conners. It promoted child-rearing, personal responsibility, and the importance of family. It made family life -- the nuclear family with the father as the head of the household -- something to be cherish and emulated.

That is why The Brady Bunch was soon made into a joke, which is why little children learned that The Brady Bunch was something lame. Wholesomeness and innocence were something to be made fun of. Fathers giving their sons and daughters talks about life and maturity was absolutely lame. The show was 'too White' for the 90s and beyond, which is why everyone now makes fun of it. A lot of kids didn't even have fathers, so how could they relate to the show?

Think about it. Thinks about how we were conditioned in our youth to think that these things are lame and uncool.

Attached: brady bunch.jpg (302x263, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pa2BxE0Xq3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boomers go to bed. Now.

No one watched this trash.

How fucking old are you, gramps?

Attached: mew.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Alice was a sexual dynamo.

The creator and Producer was (((Sherwood Schwartz))).

no shit boi

For me it's Peter.

Its cultural marxism.

Same happens today.

Everything virtious lovely or if good report is portrayed as evil,

And everything degenerate, evil, and self serving is portrayed as the highest good.

Its satanism. There is no new thing under the sun.

Too poor to relate to the Brady's now but I was watching it yesterday on tvland and it's like therapy for the mind. Listening to me Brady give advice to the children reminded me of a simpler time when things made sense.

Attached: Eve-Plumb-as-Jan-Brady-the-brady-bunch-22475203-640-480.jpg (640x480, 62K)

If you grew up in the 90s you were fed recycled boomer culture through Nick At Nite and TVLand.

The brady bunch is the perfect example of just how wrong everything has gone. I mean.. here you have it.. The entire country watched that wonderful show about the two broken families that magically came together to form a monolithic family with a gay father and a servant that did more to raise the children than either parent. And yet here we are 50 years later with a cheeto in chief!

Jewlywood was always trash. The only good cinema ever made was a very select few spaghetti westerns that were never touched by kike hands

My black ass loved the Brady Bunch. If it was so bad then why did they make those modern Brady Bunch movies?

....well I understand now that those films were a "fish out of water" trope and kind of making fun of them but they were still awesome movies.

It's because it was a normie show so obviously people said they hated it to be edgy

sage boomer shit

The Brady Bunch was degenerate Jewish propaganda. The whole thing is the creation of a Jew.

You have to go back to Birth of a Nation to find cinema that isn't kiked.

They remade everything from the 70's to make a quick and easy nostalgia buck, you dumb nigger.

>uses fake pic

wtf cant you find a real pic you pathetic worm
t. saw every episode in 70s

Attached: 83284283.gif (400x204, 44K)

good the bad and the ugly, lad, but then again that movie is not the norm by far.

you know what I think is funny about those old shows? Check out Gilligan's Island. There's no subtext in the show. The Skipper is a skipper, gilligan is just a dumb guy, the millionaire is a stereotypical rich dude and nothing else.

If the show was made today, there's be hints of a homosexual realationship between Skipper and his "little buddy" and between the professor and marianne and other weird sexual crap shoe-horned in.

This. It promoted divorce heavily and other degeneracy. There was a large spike in divorces after the Brady Bunch.

finally read OP's faggoty attempt to make a point

OP is a retarded faggot

>thinks everyone hatin on brady bunch is why kids are so fucked up these days
imma slap you so hard your tv aerial is gonna fly off your house

Attached: 887878907.jpg (471x480, 21K)

here's one for you.

Al Bundy here is a loser. He has mortgage, a stay at home wife, two kids in college, all paid for on one full time job at a shoe store. Still has enough for beer on the weekends too.

Attached: hqdefault[2].jpg (480x360, 17K)

Jan

The whole world was laughing at Al Bundy. They didn't understand that they were the joke.

There's a few rare exceptions. Like the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Not The Hobbit movies, though, they're heavily Jewed.

yup. its all kike garbage. all of it.

indeed.

this. pretty sure my dad saw himself in some of those episodes before the divorce.

you can thank fox network for this. they came out with married with children and the simpsons and they totally shit on everything good about america, and audiences fucking loved it (because they're/we're idiots).

Your idols have feet of clay:
>guy who played the dad-faggot who died of AIDS
>lots of drug abuse, one of the girls was on coke, another grew weed
>guy who played Greg, major pothead
>one of the other guys who played the other boys dated Florence Henderson (mom).

Why is it the folks preaching wholesome values often unwholesome on their private lives?

it was the antidote to the sex- and drug-fueled 60s and 70s that was swirling around them at the time. a steady hand in sea of shit and decay.

Little house on the Prairie was better and less cringy than Brady Bunch although it's set in a earlier time period. Leave it to Beaver was pretty gosh gee too goody too shoes for most people as well. I've seen some of these shows on streamer sites and the difference between them and the shit on now is revolting.

There is a remake coming soon. The dad and all the kids are all jigaboos.

Attached: 1484183008997.jpg (1443x1078, 209K)

it is real you faggot

The BB was the definition of uncool during it's six years of existence. It was a desperate last gasp of Hollywood against the Freaks.

It's all true, though. The BB is an eternal, relentless, shite cringe-fest.

t. oldfag who was alive at the time.

Attached: 980x.png (288x432, 156K)

But it isn’t a nuclear family, it’s two divorced families that came together.

nah, he wasn't footing the bill all by himself. peggy was screwing the banker and the butcher just to keep them in the house and in burgers. and kelly was the town slut, pulling in probably 5 G's a month with those sweet holes of hers.

still impressive by today's standards. wife has a side hobby to help out

idk, are you a mirror reflection of the shit you post? of course not, you're playing a role, just like they were.

we loved the characters, not the people playing them, you dolt.

no, it was not. you clearly were not around when it was on. everyone i knew watched it and we liked it.

It was a passably entertaining show specifically made for kids at a time when there wasn't much else on those 13 channels.

The 90s Brady movie encapsulates OPs complaint perfectly though my nigga. They're making fun of the values the original series was promoting.

>pixels, distorted and "remastered" faces
>real
nope

Attached: heuristic.jpg (418x447, 183K)

>we loved the characters, not the people playing them, you dolt.
>we loved
braindead retard detected. The characters were two broken families showing all the world that 'see divorce isnt so bad'.

>The Brady Bunch is a show about an Anglo-Germanic White family. It promoted family values, like The Rifleman starring Chuck Conners.

As a kid, you just knew those three sets of kids were gettin' it on. You knew step-siblings were degenerate and while greg was banging the two older girls, peter was cumming on everything they owned. Then we find out the dad was an ass-faggot. Nothing family values about that.

Now the Rifleman, he was a cool guy. Didn't take shit and shot anyone who tried to give him any.

Marsha...

Attached: jiz.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Attached: marsha.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Attached: marsha.jpg (674x930, 109K)

>Remember when you were in elementary and middle school, and you would hear your friends say, "Ew! You watch The Brady Bunch!"
fuck the hell off my god damn website and go back on your medication and ESPN you old ass boomer piece of shit

Attached: download (2).jpg (267x189, 16K)

Dude. It was on from when I was a toddler until I was in second grade, then eternally in syndication in the after-school slot for the rest of the 70s and 80s. I've had to get up and dial the channel off the fucking Brady Bunch more time than you've had hot dinners, so fuck off Cousin Oliver.

You probably grew up in a semi-rural midwest shithole, so the idealized version of Los Angeles seemed like heaven to you. It was all lies. They killed the cat after the first show and they killed Tiger after the first season. Papa Brady murdered his first wife.

Attached: 1481594551079.jpg (474x228, 21K)

It's kind of disgusting how persistent boomers memes are. And every single boomer meme was created by Jews.

marcia is so fine

i hated that little fuck

The whole show wasn't even about the Brady's really it was about the torrid sex affair Alice was having with Sam the butcher and how the kids kept it quiet. Pretty disgusting really.

Attached: 7746352.jpg (480x360, 11K)

sam the butcher delivered alice the meat

greg had to move to the attic so he could masturbate in peace greg was also george glass, jan's imaginary boyfriend

his long uncut salami?

Marcia was one hot piece of ass

Both parents were divorcees with kids.
Other than that it seemed wholesome.

Have you considered that maybe the Brady Bunch was too cheesy for its own good

/tv/ here you amateurs
you are now aware the Brady Bunch was not so innocent as you thought it was
youtube.com/watch?v=pa2BxE0Xq3Y

Attached: watch?v=pa2BxE0Xq3Y-[00:00:20.466]-0001.png (320x240, 91K)

Normalized divorce. Overton window, etc.

Attached: jews_kalergi.jpg (1600x1600, 907K)

It was at a (((doctors))) house though.

Like Fred Flintstone driving around with bald feet?

Attached: beastie-boys.jpg (609x471, 49K)