Is this movie worth watching or is it just more WE WUZ KANGZ nonsense?

Is this movie worth watching or is it just more WE WUZ KANGZ nonsense?

Attached: black panther.jpg (182x268, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5UywhbxiFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw it on a plane, looking over the shoulder of the guy sitting in front of me. So basically, I saw it with no sound and had to make up my own dialogue.

Those niggers sure were crazy about purple drank. Hilarious movie.

What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

Yes, your wife and her boyfriend should love it.

>hehexd
The movie was trash forreal.
>colonizer

Attached: 81qee7pgbYL._UL1500_.jpg (1114x1500, 142K)

Over-rated. Same formulaic Marvel plot but just in a different setting. Here's a shocker, the antagonist has the same powers as the hero.

Even my more liberal minded friends told me it was bullshit and overhyped
I didn’t bother, I got burned on Luke Cage after being told it wasn’t Nigger Lives Matter: Capeshit Edition when it was

its not bad - niggers have their dream
almost no sjw agenda

Shill.
The whole colonizer meme is from that movie. Thank god I didnt spend my own money on that BLM trap.

It would have been good but a lot of effort was put into politicizing it to show the hypothetical strength in an imaginary african culture, intended to invoke a cultural identity in black people by using the superhero story.

It's crap
youtu.be/r5UywhbxiFE

Best marvel movie ever. Fuck captain amerimutt and iron faggot.

If you liked the movie Planet of the Apes, you will like this movie.

Attached: monkeyinnasa.jpg (463x626, 61K)

No. It's about tearing down the wall and help the needy - a communist message

If you're a racist it will trigger you

if you're not it is very entertaining

So close, and yet so leaf

>BLM trap.

Are you talking about Michelle Obama?

Attached: nfl michael obama.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I'm a democrat so I will pass on this nigger propaganda

Attached: 1924 democratic convention.jpg (600x477, 52K)

its a nigger fairy-tale
its so unreal that you cant threat it seriously

It's a movie about politics

Honestly, it was a mid-tier Marvel flick. With all the hype surrounding it--both good and bad--I expected a somewhat decent movie. But the dialogue was cheesy as fuck and the usurped-king-gets-his-kingdom-back trope isn't as well used as it could have been. The best thing about the movie was the villain, and he's just your garden variety black-college-educated nigger.

It's capeshit, only some dumbass millenial would think it treats politics in any way.

Everyone says
>OH, THIS MOVIE IS SUCH A STATEMENT
but then you watch it and it's the same dumbass crap we have had for years now.

It's not about politics, it's a dude in some weird black suit fighting a rapper.

No it's borring. I had to smoke 3 joints to last the whole movie. I only watched it because it was the least shitty torrent up that day.

Could've been better.
It's okay, if you're looking for something different to watch.

Badguy was literal WE WUZ and the actor overplayed a CIA/Specops merc that acted more like a "famous" rapper with combat training.

It's a good marvel movie, meaning it's a meh movie overall. Other than
>WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE
Nothing is that cringey unless you're a Jow Forumsack. Though if you're a Jow Forumsack you should definitely see it because it will have a ton of unintentionally comedic stuff

It's literally MCU filler that was a blockbuster because of the novelty of the character's skin color.

Literally.

WE WUZ KANGS WHO WUZ HATED BY GOD FO HABN SLAVES N SHEEEIIIIT !!!

Attached: blackman begins.png (614x794, 1012K)

Like other people have said it followed the Marvel formula and was overhyped. The movie is more interesting if you understand what political idealogy each character is suppose to represent and like the idea of ethno states.

My wife is red-pilled and we tried to watch it last night. We made it 35 minutes in before she couldn't handle it anymore and we shut it off. I think the ooga-boogas with the giant disc in their lips trying to speak, and everyone in the film reacting to said garbled speech with a straight face, was probably the last straw. It's hard to describe the absurdity of this film juxtaposed with it's self reverence. If I didn't already know otherwise, I would think it was a parody.

this cover looks cheap

I watched it on a plane and it was just same old boring capeshit. There were a couple cringy KANGZ moments as expected but it just sucked in general anyways

It's a good movie, not incredible or anything. Not hamfisted in political messages either.

When i was back at home for few days my mom asked me and my sister if we wanted to watch a movie.
She said lets go see the new superhero movie

I said no thanks.
>user you and your hate for niggers you silly goose

She came back after few hours and said it was a bad movie with fucking trash hip hop music

It's garbage like all cape shit.

> not hamfisted
> literally about black hitler getting back at the white man

okay

The remote control car chase was the highlight of the movie.

it was absolutely average marvel garbage and absolutely does not deserve all the money it got
how the fuck is this politics?

I'm still wondering if I even need to watch it now that I have already seen Infinity War.

Attached: 7fc50703671fa8264b868282d825cd88.jpg (683x1024, 77K)

Im not watching it - Ive seen enough of these NIGGERS

Because it's a movie about politics

It is literally WE WUZ KANGZ: THE MOVIE.
I can't believe how much effort the jewish propaganda put in this flick to make it gross like it did.
The worst part is that I've heard that niggers say "wakanda forever" unironically like it's some civil right conquest and shieeet.

its complete kangz nonsense. i watched the first 15 minutes and turned it off. the best thing thats come from this movie is how real life niggers cling to wakanda as if it were a real place.

Attached: natsoclol.gif (245x230, 871K)

oh man i just started it 30 min in. i feel like its kinda racist against africans sorta like coming to america with eddie murphy

>Nigger Lives Matter
all the villains were black, including a female black politician.

No it's not, it's a fucking shitpost by you, the faggot OP, meant to slide any discussion on the board

very stereotypical portrayal of africa using a lot of random tribal iconography. they even put a thatched roof on a skyscraper as if every building in africa has a freakin thatched roof....

Attached: thatchedroofskyscraper.jpg (852x479, 72K)

Yea it's worth watching. But I don't consider it one of the better Marvel films. It's okay.
But the fact it ranks as being the single most over rated film in all of movie history kind of leaves it with a black mark it shouldn't have.
But other than that, it's an okay movie. Not bad. Not necessarily good.

Attached: 1512155776652.jpg (240x304, 29K)

why would the wakandan royal guards with access to advanced technology only use spears in 2018. completely forgetting about the concealed glocks, the director must have seen the vatican swiss guards and thought spears are viable weapons if they can guard the pope

Attached: 1518777718418.jpg (673x890, 557K)

It's just a superhero movie user, except instead of the cast being majority white with a token black person, it's majority black with a token white person. The antagonist and protagonist are both wakandans but with clashing ideals, and the movie doesn't try to say that black people are better than white people, just that the Wakandans specifically are more technologically advanced because they were lucky enough to have access to the only source of a (basically magical) metal, and isolationism and disguising their secretly super advanced (using the magical metal somehow) as a poor but self reliant nation has kept them from conflict or sharing their tech with the rest of the world. Also they sometimes refer to whites as "Colonizers" but whatever.

The fact that it is based on a silly comic book should give you an answer.

I pirated it and had to start skipping ahead after 10 minutes. The movie worst crime was that it was boring. My wife gave up half way and started doing yoga lol I finished it only out of stubbornness.

This movie is a good prologue to avangers, it tell us about no metter how intellegent or advanced niggers tries to act, in the end they all become ashes under their white master feet.

Attached: wood-ashes-x-banner.jpg (1500x1020, 391K)

>Is this movie worth watching or is it just more WE WUZ KANGZ nonsense?
It's the most anti-White movie made in years.

If the races were reversed, it would've been considered the most racist movie ever made.

It's literally a Black Nationalist movie.

I havent seen it, but for a marvel film i heard it was okay.
It was so heavily publicicced at the time and still has a 97% on RT because critics were scared to say it was just an okay marvel movie instead of the greatest thing that has ever happened in film history.
If you want a fun recent marvel film op watch Thor:Ragnarok

Nice get, i loved the part in infinity where where thanos gets in black panthers face and calls him a nigger for 2m straight.

>Is this movie worth watching or is it just more WE WUZ KANGZ nonsense?

It's actually pretty good. And if there was any SJW horse shit they were trying to push, it backfired.

Wakanda is an isolationist nation who doesn't allow foreigners into their country. Well, they'll allow a few but that's it.

One of the outcasts wanted to destroy white nations but they weren't going to allow that to happen.

I was totally surprised.

i liked the soundtrack, the villain wasn't bad as in you can see where he's coming from (other than the black brothers uprising he wants to stage) but it's overrated. The whole korea part could have been a lot better. It's hyped bcause it's the "first" black superhero movie...it's like they forgot that Blade and Blade 2 exist (we don't talk about 3).

Absolutely worth it.

Attached: w_AtduX1-3se3FQ0aMkqi6_ZkJAMcF9CqUQEFJj1KcQ.jpg (576x768, 115K)

almost the worst MCU film. only thor 2 and iron man 3 are worse

It has a lot of we wuz in it. Everything has to be some acient ritual and there is stuff in there that should be labeled racism.

They have this character called great gorilla mbaku that says oe oe oe oe for half a minute.

>If you want a fun recent marvel film op watch Thor:Ragnarok

Great movie. I hate that the rock guy and Meek weren't in Infinity War

It was okay.
The hype was seriously over done (but when is it not)
There were some 'We wuz kangz' & 'we be oppressed' by the bad guy.
But it had its moments, but honestly the best character for me was the South African guy who got killed, he was much better than the black faggot they ran with.

Attached: 1511568932019.jpg (624x510, 62K)

I've sort of weird feelings about this movie, as you say it is WE WUZ KANGZ nonsense, but if it gives black people something to look up to or even inspires some niggers to, conduct themselves in a more civilized manner, then is that really a bad thing.

I teach a friend's young relatives English on the weekends. Last weekend, I suggested watching a movie to work on listening and vocab. They chose Black Panther. I hadn't seen it, so I said ok. Not long in to it, I realized that the whole movie would be this Africanized English and asked them if they could even understand it.... They said no. It was a shit movie.

>If you want a fun recent marvel film op watch Thor:Ragnarok
It was fun, but it wasn't exactly a great movie.

It was decent. Basically Lion Kang with niggers. Best part if the movie was Andy Serkis' Afrikaans accent

If the Wakandan culture had any depth or meaning that would work but they conduct political elections through fights to the death while tribe members stand in a circle and make animal noises. Their "science" just consists of taking a magic space rock and plugging it into various objects and then magic shit happens for no reason. They also don't believe in helping other Africans and they only ever achieve any of their goals throughout the whole movie by using extreme violence. Wakanda is a very primitive and backwards country despite all of the scifi set dressing. It doesn't really give blacks a good role model to emulate. It just promotes hoteps.

Everything trough the human spiritual sphere is or could be politised.

Me and my brother tried to watch it for laughs but we stopped at the 30th minute because it's insufferable.