The Draft

youtu.be/yMVzA4xoS-c

> Be 18 Year Old High school senior, 1966
> You're in 7th hour, looking at the back of Sally-Sue. Just like you have for the past 3 years.
> "Today is the day", you say to yourself.
> 'RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG', the school bell let's out and you slowly follow Sally-Sue to her locker, repeating in your head what you're gonna say
> She see's you out of the corner of her eye "Hey user!" She says as she smiles at you
> "Would you wanna go to prom with me?" You say
> "Of course user, I'd love to!" She says
> Your heart becomes light as you are overcome with joy
>As you walk home, all you can think about is sex. "I'm going to fuck Sally-Sues big ass" you say to yourself.
> You walk up your porch and open the door
> A strange silence overtakes you as you look at the floor
> A single letter is lying there, but you make out a symbol and small text
> "U.S. GOVERNMENT, DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE"
> The joy and happiness are sucked out of you instantly
> You bend down and open the letter
> "This Letter is for user. You have been drafted by the United States military and are instructed to report to your local enlistment station for debriefing and immediate departure for Basic Training. Any failure to do so without legal cause, will result in a warrant for your arrest. Your nation and it's people thank you for your service."

What do

Attached: HamburglerHill.jpg (533x800, 98K)

Say Fuck Sally-Sue and run down to my enlistment office and request to kill commie Gooks

Attached: Chad Gook Killer.jpg (769x1024, 383K)

This.

Well now she's BOUND to fuck us
'I'm shipping out to war' is a fucking gold angle for getting some action

If fucking was my main concern, I would march myself down to the enlistment station to get me some Pho ass. Some of those villages were literal rape conventions.

Attached: hamburger.jpg (800x536, 155K)

This is really the only correct answer

Attached: 1368081623254.jpg (994x759, 183K)

Goodbye my sweetheart hello Vietnam

Attached: C200D519-F0B2-474F-9A21-099D5DF0CFF8.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

But you miss prom, so how do you fuck her

Remove Rice

Yea but that's like fucking a dog or something. Gooks arnt human.

correct answer

Attached: 1512338441450.jpg (447x595, 37K)

Feminists like to complain complain about rape culture but the draft is literally rape because you are forced to shower with other people
If I walked down the street and took some woman and forced her to take off her clothes and shower with me I would be arrested for rape

I was watching that on Netflix earlier today

Which one is a lee enfield?

You're like Bobby hill who was scared to take a shower because he was a fat pasty bitch and had a chode.

Attached: FatHill.gif (400x457, 1.46M)

le yank posing for photos meme

>Towel around his neck
Wait is this accurate

Find George Bush and do lines with him

Show up to enlistment station after having shit and pissed in my own pants for days without bathing.

>in high school
>required to leave school for the military
no

he was retarded, had to stay back 2 years

Gun is filthy, Finger on the trigger such a cringey pic

DID YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED?

Attached: Gunny Hartman.jpg (250x332, 59K)

The DS who gets shot by the fat fuck.

let go boys

Attached: 1489306410250.png (381x826, 461K)

Don't you mean fuck sally sue and then leave?

SIR NO SIR

Attached: Joker.jpg (480x360, 6K)

I'd strap up my boots and kill some gooks

Attached: 1520124015940.gif (200x199, 1.47M)

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

That was an M14 Carbine

>Find John McCain's unit
>You know the rest

Attached: GoodOneAnon.jpg (474x474, 83K)

Yes. Didn't you fucking see the movie with Kevin bacon and shit.

God. You fucking idiot.

Attached: JohnWayne.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: 29a24baf92bf57a0dbdea2bc37994b50--i-hate-school-school-shootings.jpg (236x215, 13K)

>finding Lt AWOL

Holy shit thats my uncle

a lot of people who join the military will watch some kind of army related film before going in, usually this one since it's considered to be a pretty accurate representation of bootcamp (it was)
but you wanna know what movie my dad made me watch?
fucking STRIPES

>>

Attached: DylanAndEric.jpg (1599x889, 279K)

Attached: 1509506654277.gif (300x186, 446K)

>what do you do?
Go to war. Do I look like some kind of pussy? Happiness is a lie anyways.

Good goy.

>pinhead mutt
Couldn't find a picture with an actual American?

>sally-sue's dad has friends on draft board

and you still haven't figure that part out yet, eh
you poor sap

Attached: 87979879.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

i wouldn't go. government never helped me out, no food stamps or a check. when i filed fasfa it came back that i would receive $0 from the government. so fuck em, their war isnt my business

"hey I can't make it to prom because I'm gonna go die in a third world country thousands of miles away let's fuck before I leave?"

Attached: a3ab32048d7070197b187d7116cd15ca--school-shootings-true-crime.jpg (736x549, 145K)

SCREW YOU GI, I KILL YOU GI

Attached: Viet_2.jpg (429x818, 27K)

The military doesn't take those that are still in high school.You need to be a high school graduate to be in the military,it also applies to drafting.
>t.person that has had family drafted into the military.

Once a day I think about some poor young man in the midwest who was drafted to vietnam had a horrific experience and then came back and rich bourgeois kids who draft dodged in college spit on him and call him a baby killing coward
>it makes me cry everytime

Attached: feels.jpg (212x238, 9K)

That's not true you fucking idiot.

If you're not full of nationalistic blood lust at that age you're a faggot.

It was against commies not just some faggot fight for oil.

Prove it

>That's not true you fucking idiot.
Not an argument,faggot.
At 17 you may enlist,but need parental consent-you can't be deployed until you're 18yrs old with a HS diploma or GED.Also,yes you do need either of those to fucking join,then there is the health portion of the test to join[I highly doubt the health part has been taken seriously].This shit is easy to look up and confirm,Having several family members that has served,and are serving in different branches of the military.

Attached: How to talk in the military.jpg (644x3844, 1004K)

Just say im trans and the army cant draft me after that.

Attached: 1525882811389.webm (690x388, 1.9M)

Can confirm that the health part is not taken seriously at all. I joined with asthma and a compression fracture in my spine two years prior. So long as you’re not gimped or using an inhaler every 10 seconds you can join.

For high population countries there should be draft for all men but only the best would be sent to war overseas.

Draft = 1/2 - 2 years of military training.

go fight because sally sue only exists in my memory and I literally have nothing to lose by fighting and nothing to gain by not

>it's nationalistic to pick a fight with a tiny poor gook country because muh communism when there are other stronger communist countries but that would be too hard
>gets their asses kicked by the real nationalists (the gooks) who still control the country to this day

Burn your draft card, duh!

Attached: 83994ca7aa1a0dedc197744e9c672199--song-lyrics-love-me.jpg (720x720, 90K)