Well Done, Gentlemen

>“Often the people with the strongest views on either end of the spectrum will be the loudest online,” said Jeremy Robinson-Leon, president of Group Gordon, a corporate and crisis communications firm.

>Views over the last few days ran the gamut. “It sounds like Starbucks is turning their stores into homeless shelters. Their coffee is strong but their management is weak,” said Ron Raduechel, a 64-year-old retired supply chain executive from Waukesha, Wis., who said he would no longer go to Starbucks.

>“I believe Starbucks is doing what’s right in their hearts whether its outcome sparks negativity or not,” said Johnny Varela, a 31-year-old carpenter in Orlando, Fla. “I think Starbucks is very humanitarian.”

Attached: 2018_05_21_21_19_08_Starbucks_Says_Drug_Use_Sleeping_Unacceptable_as_It_Clarifies_Guest_Policy_WS.pn (855x826, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DT-OZC2s_Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze7JZQA1-B8
youtube.com/watch?v=gh6GPb8WhMs
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/365black.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fFkmKPQpZh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twas almost.... too easy

Oh nonononono nononononononon9non9nnononon. They don't get to determine when this ride is over. 4chinz the haxxxors has the final say. people should be able to use the restroom of their choice... and should not be discriminated against for they're (in)ability to pay. Thas jus plain raycis

I started the first thread to get this going. Operation Shelterbucks.

I'm just waiting for the Starbucks' urban marketing blitz with black men and mulattos women slurping down macchiatos and biting into scones then during to each other and laughing about something all with a hip-hop track in the background and buttery smooth R&B voice talking about how tootily dootitly gooooood it is to get your Starbucks swerv on.

>Bible student thrown out of Starbucks for shooting up - turns out the needle was his badly needed insulin injection.
>Narcoleptic violently shaken awake, told to leave under Starbucks' "No sleeping" policy.

And now we wait.

lmao
practically every mcronalds commercial now.

I almost want to believe this. Tits or nah?

>sleeping unacceptable
>no drug use

It's 2018, I can't believe a corporation can be so openly racist against mexicans and africans.

Attached: 1493228676454.jpg (488x549, 56K)

Clean that shit up coffee cuck #nowcleanitup

>”Now at Stahbucks, getcho’ smoove, delicious Grande Caramel Farappucino. Getcho’ day stahted with Stahbucks.”
>*play jingle with obnoxious black voice singing*

McDonalds commercials are ghetto as fuck now. McDonalds is trash. It started like 12 years ago with the cholo gangster spic in the wife-beater saying “and spice things up with jalapenos”.

> Be me few years ago, need job to survive while doing some financial certs
> Experience in service, excellent references
> Mass interview day at Starbucks
> Interviewer is Titus Andromedon-looking fat black gay guy from Kimmy Schmidt show.
> Think "well fuck a white guy is not getting this job"
> Inevitably don't get it despite good interview, go in to check who the new hires are for location I interviewed:

New hires over that week

> Waifish black gay hipster guy
> Bowl-cut lesbian with problem glasses, horrible customer service skills
> Goblina who can barely understand my order or use the till

I have literally never returned to that Starbucks and actively use their bathroom and don't flush. Piss off you assholes.

It's been longer than 12 years
youtube.com/watch?v=DT-OZC2s_Ys

It sounds like they are letting their white supremacy show by discriminating against substance dependent homeless people. Probably their unconscious racism, might be time for another diversity day to address it.

someone should show up at a starbucks with like 30 people and have a birthday party, and not buy a godamn thing

>preferably black people with a bluetooth speaker

No you didn't I did.

A lot longer...
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze7JZQA1-B8
youtube.com/watch?v=gh6GPb8WhMs

>”Ayo, Calvin! Welcome to da hood!”
wtf. kek

>Their coffee is strong
lol wut?

>yo calvin, so what about dat job?....f-for a friend
What in the fuck, even in commercials blacks are ashamed of having jobs and give each other shit over it?

I bet people think taco bell sauce is hot too. Fucking normies.

>get a job so you can buy dem fly threadz n be niggerich
Take it from an old-fag, this shit isn't new, it's been going on in pop culture since the 70's, and it existed as long as blacks existed in America. And it going to get worse as corporations stop caring about selling anything to whites, and instead cater to the multiculture. THIS is why you're seeing so many browns in advertising. It's all about money. Import them, and then sell them shit.

>drug use unacceptable
Dog whistle racism IMO

Wait, no complimentary coffees, sandwiches or snacks for the homeless?

We should print out some leaflets explaining Starbucks' new policy and distribute them to the homeless.

this is what happens when businesses get political. bunch of retards running the joint.

Thread from Saturday

Nah fuck off cunt I'm Spartacus

I just checked and their black-focused site is still up and running.
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/365black.html

I worked at starbucks for a year and half, and this shit already happens. The company is seriously fucked. Benefits are nice though. They kick in if you work 20 hours a week. Lots of gibs to be had there.

Shit I remember this commercial.

>sleeping unacceptable
squatting okay?

Attached: ok.jpg (813x407, 171K)

>Often the people with the strongest views on either end of the spectrum will be the loudest online
Not so, it's usually been people who are left-leaning or center who get the most attention, but they're all just assblasted because that's been coming to and end with more and more people using the internet over the years and a more "realistic" picture of people's political beliefs is being formed because even Silicon Valley can't control 7 billion people all wanting to share their thoughts, as hard as they are trying to

We’ve done well, but now is not the time to rest, if anything this is when we need to turn it up to 11. Make these fucks rue the day they decided to throw their lot in with niggers and social justice warriors.

>Their coffee is strong
Except it's not. The drip tastes like burnt garbage and they short you on espresso

Support your local coffee shop, even if it's a hippie leftist one. Anything is better than the hacks at starbucks

>they short you on espresso
How?

I live near a lot of homeless black people and when I walk my dog I get accosted by them for money all the time. From now on I'm just going to respond to them "sorry no, but I hear the people over at Starbuck's are very accommodating, plus you can use their bathrooms for free and sit in their store without buying anything when it gets cold! Good luck friend!"

youtube.com/watch?v=fFkmKPQpZh4

Holy KEK
McDonald’s is famous for these, good looks

underrated

>Support your local coffee shop
no, fuck that. support your local breakfast eatery those are full of common sense folks

they will be bankrupt in 2 years at most
the people who paid 6 dollars for one espresso did so because it was in a place not full of niggers loitering and being niggers
once the niggers leave, the original customers will not come back