What the fuck is with this Incel shit

I noticed lately there's some sort of internet crusade on articles and news about how bad incels are. What's the fucking deal with that?

I mean shit, yeah, virgin losers are virgin losers, but why is there suddenly some kind of weird crusade against them? It makes no fucking sense. There have always been virgin losers in the world, is this some kind of mass-bullying movement against virgin nerds?

Attached: butchered.jpg (800x242, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6705dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They need a villain.

Virgins aren't a fucking villain, they're just virgins.

Right wing terrorism like white supremacism and sexual frustration are directly correlated with each other. There is every reason to be concerned about incels like you.

>is this some kind of mass-bullying movement against virgin nerds?
Yes, feminists hate exactly the type of passive males that they have spent so many decades creating.

Checked

I fucked your wife last night. You should know I made you watch

Its totally organic goyim

Attached: 1526787366951.png (611x908, 190K)

For anyone wondering what that abomination is, that's NY compliant AR-15 however no one here actually keeps it that way

Attached: poolhumor.jpg (640x470, 39K)

>I noticed lately there's some sort of internet crusade
You only now noticed?

video game playing low test pro 2A Jow Forums posting NEET angsty white boy bitches are the villains theyre talking about you dipshit

Attached: 1526787330254.png (646x953, 252K)

Wasn't this a thing in Germany first not so many years ago? I remember speaking to my friend who lives out there and he described how the Germans detest and view anyone remotely socially awkward as a problem.

Attached: 1526787518386.png (636x799, 401K)

It's designed to make more incels go off. Literally attempting to engineer more attacks.

Attached: 1525583311994.jpg (1896x913, 619K)

Attached: 1525583292511.jpg (1847x785, 619K)

do you remember when they said
>trump voters masturbate to anime
well, this is the same but trying to pin these school shootings on virginfags and robots too

but this will backfire and push voters away: 99% of humans, in relationships or not, are not satisfied with their sexual life, and calling most of your potential voters murderers isn't a smart election campaign
incels is the new deplorables

Attached: 1524989867168.png (1828x677, 918K)

I was pretty curious. What is it like shooting with that grip/stock thing? Also, they have a cool AR mare’s leg type pistol now for cooler states

Attached: DA4F4AE7-DBA7-446D-98D7-FA49EED9C44B.png (1008x664, 606K)

Attached: 1525639988946.jpg (1266x2097, 849K)

Da fuck is that thing?

Attached: 1524606277256.jpg (1857x789, 603K)

>Incel
>not Wizard
GTFO with the Redditspeak. People who use the term, incel, are faggot betas who think they're Chads of the web, because they think they're hot shit for losing their virginity to a roastie

Attached: 628.jpg (640x503, 54K)

It makes perfect sense.

They have called everyone supporting Trump, the alt right or anything like it virgin losers and tried to relate them to school shooters as well.

Now the subtle war against incels is starting as a parallell and the effect is suppose to come together as a unity against alt-right or Trump supporters in general.

It's not rocket science its just long term emotional manipulation. And it will fail.

No need to spam my thread with this, I get your point, there's been bots here for a long time. I'm aware, I saw the flood and even spread infographs on what to do when bots and shills appear before Jow Forumsharbour.

It just seems like a baffling psyop to me, that's why I'm asking. I understand using tactics to create division and get people to have strife against each other and hate each other, that's been going on for a while. I know that the feminist and multi-culturalism was all about creating division and moral depravity and polarization at the same time.

But the anti-virgin thing just seems so blatantly weird, I feel like there's no way people should be buying this, it makes no sense to speak in a derogatory fashion about fucking virgin nerds. Who the fuck gives a shit about virgins. Why are they forcing this so hard, is it actually going to work?

I'll do my best to explain it and the current state of Jew York. It works, at the end of the day its still an AR-15 with 5.56. It's just gross looking because they realized they can't ban the whole thing so just ban the features. The other part to that is here they forced through the SAFE act and in it you can only have one of the following:
>pistol grip
>muzzle brake/flash sup
>detach mag
So as you can see ((((((((they)))))) rushed it through right after Sandy Hoax and took us by surprise. Obviously NO one here follows this shit and once it leaves the sellers hands, people mod them back to reality. They used to sell fixed mags and people would buy a kit to remove it and replace with a spring, but they now weld them on. I bought pic related just to compensate

Attached: fuckcuomo.jpg (998x474, 40K)

Women feel they need to control Poindexters so they marry the uglies, the fatties, and single mums and the wall hitters. All of the above are stuck in Poindexters face

I don't know, I'd like to hear a krautfag weigh in on this if what you say is true.

I was wondering what version could be

Also the stock I showed in that pick is the CQR from Germany and that plate in the middle where your hand would wrap around can be removed, or you can just buy a stock from them without it. We have to be careful at the range around here because cops go on days off and even though its a pro-2a place they've been known to call it in. The ATF tried to get on the property asking to see what we all had

The Jew is accelerating their Kalergi plan for white genocide. There has been pushback in recent years against the jewish "slut culture" which has been indoctrinated into white women. Those pushing for virginity and purity till marriage were born as a response. The jew is now doubling-down by attacking these people for not being good little whores, further reducing their ability to ever create a family.

Attached: 1517607897129.jpg (624x960, 78K)

So nerds went from being losers, to center of attention to losers again. Imagine my shock.

I'm glad I've finally seen a sincere OP about this.

To me it looks like (((they))) are trying to associate incels with Jow Forums. They thus far have been unable to defeat us,This is just a change of tactics. By wrongly labelling us as incels we seem like a very real threat to any normie with school kids. Think of incel as Nazi/bigot/racist/antisemite 2.0.

I'm sure this incel shit will fit nicely with (((their))) upcoming media agenda regarding us.

The stock is just formed that way in order to not have a pistol grip. You can see the same thing on the H&K SL8, which was introduced to comply both with German civilian arms legislature and with American import rules for assault weapons.
A pistol grip on a rifle is a pretty distinct feature of military weaponry, while normal stocks have enjoyed civilian usage for hundreds of years. For some reason that makes some moronic lawmaker think that not having a pistol grip makes the weapon more civilian and thus more safe…

To be honest, it doesn’t shoot that much differently. Your grip position is a bit less comfortable, but at the same time it prevents beginners from pulling too much on the pistol grip (thus easing them into a proper shoulder position, which in turn increases their accuracy with faster follow-up shots).

>What's the fucking deal with that?

Just another attempt to vilify another socially constructed group to fight against

As we get ideologically balkanized we have less and less power to fight back

As the Nordic poster noted, it's just another Left propaganda campaign to try to smear Trump supporters, or basically, anyone with any right wing beliefs at all. That is all it is. Are you not a virtue-signaling SJW? Congrats, then you are now a "dangerous" Incel.

>Right wing terrorism like white supremacism and sexual frustration are directly correlated

No they are not, do the JIDF even try anymore ?

this user gets it i almost never heard that word used on this website up until a couple weeks ago and now its all over the place. it was always wizard...you all stand out so much its hilarious.

Damn, that sucks, man. Maybe we should Balkanize New York so the reasonable parts of it can govern themselves. Was just about to ask if you’re supposed to drill a thumb hole in that plate or something, you preempted my question

This. Then there's support for 'measures' to stop it, and that's when the Chinese-style Social Score steps in to provide a 'solution', quietly removing all dissent as it does so.

Anyone who lashes out will only hasten the outcome. So very Hegelian.

Well if they are trying to associate virgins with nazis, that feels like a movement that should fail. Considering how most of the reddit neckbeards are virgins themselves, and tumblrite SJW culture has spent the last decade ranting about how you shouldn't discriminate against anyone, virgin or not(not to mention all the fat landwhale hair-dye girls who never get laid), is it possible that this psyop is setup to just fail and cause more strife and polarization, rather than actually succeed in getting 'incels' stigmatized?

The people making up all this shit seem unable to realize that Jow Forums is too comfy to go outside, and it makes all of their falsehoods laughable.

Hence the need to villainize them, making every journalist hallucinate that they somehow demand women to be turned into government-mandated sex-slaves.

First time that I heard of it. Yes, people will treat you differently if you behave differently, but not that much more than in other places. In fact, Germans are relatively cold socially (you don’t start small-talk while waiting in the queue at the checkout in a supermarket), so being a bit awkward flies more easily under the radar in those kind of circumstances. You can actually spend a night out in the clubs without ever speaking a single word, except for what you want to drink.

That said, the option of being weird but intelligent doesn’t really work in Germany, because there’s far less ways of being successful without education and connections - and the latter one will be rather difficult to build up and maintain, if you’re some sperg lost in your own world.

Keep in mind, that much of that depends on where in Germany you are, people in the north will consider you a mouthbreather if you talk more than one sentence in a row, while people in the south will consider you to be a retard if you talk too little…

I thought obtaining the wizard class took years and granted you super powers ?

It's probably just the way you're putting it, but that sounds too intense for me.

Because incels actually are a serious problem.

There's nothing worse than having a bunch of men without prospects hanging around. Those are the guys who join things like Al Qaeda. Incels did 9/11. These shithole countries in the Middle East have a whole bunch of young men with no jobs, no romantic prospects. Their lives are shit, they can't work for a good living, they can't get a gf or a wife, there's sand everywhere. Life sucks, and then some old dude with a beard comes and tells them that it's not their fault, that there's a great evil in the world, and they can join the fight, be a really important person and get all kinds of riches and many gf in paradise.

If you look at revolutions, you'll notice that people generally don't start throwing bombs because things suck. All around the world, people are living in horrible conditions, and they don't really care. What really infuriates people to the point that they flip out is when things are worse than they expect them to be. You see it here, poor fags can't afford a pot to piss in in West Virginia? Discouraged, but complacent. College grad who can't get better than working for minimum wage slinging coffee and living with roommates? Rioting in the streets.

Incels and what they represent are a huge problem. They're young men who are seeing their expectations shattered. They're the kind of people who join ISIS. If some fascist Jim Jones type came up with something for them to believe in, something to give meaning to their lives, it'll be on. That American Horror Story: Cult show was pretty silly, but the one part that was realistic as fuck was how fast his house filled up with young dudes ready to believe when he got famous.

That, and incels are creeps. They're like homeless people. They've completely failed out of the dating market, and having them hang around depresses everyone else.

Attached: 306.png (1200x960, 713K)

But last week a shill faggot like yourself said my right wing political ideas were dangerous real world manifestations of a pregnancy fetish, and that's why I Roman salute and don't don't pull out. Which is it Moshe?

CA AR compliance. Basically all the states that want to get rid of the AR-15s copied this mandate

That's what the normies think though. These idiots think that if these permavirgins get laid, they'll return to normal. These fucking morons always think that sex is the answer to everything. A lot of these "incels" were gang bullied by these self proclaimed saints and are socially outcasted for acting different. Getting them laid isn't going to solve the core issues

They are behind most of the recent school shootings, in case you didn't notice.

>>trump voters masturbate to anime
>well, this is the same but trying to pin these school shootings on virginfags and robots too
But both are 100% true. Why deny it?

The problem that normies have with incels is not that they are losers for not getting laid. The problem is that they organize, that they gave themselves a name. They have class-consciousness.

Liberal states have “freedom of association” in their constitutions as a relic of the time they were fighting the old monarchies which wouldn’t give it to them. And they wouldn’t give it to them because “associations” are a hidden-in-sight form of political conspiracy, and any state which wants to survive doesn’t admit political conspiracies. Try to gather 50 people in public in China and see how long it takes for police to ask what the hell you’re doing.

So liberal Western states have freedom of association as a symbol of their revolution against the old order; but they aren’t stupid. They don’t really allow freedom of association. Ask any club or association of size that denies access to women; or accepts only white men. The liberal state understands that white men are potentially disloyal, and so any association of white men is illegal de facto. They are thought of as potentially disloyal because their natural high-performance gives them other avenues of status-seeking outside the coalition of low-status identity groups that supports the current year liberal state.

Either through mistaken affinity to the project of disempowering their chad tormentors, or out of sheer lack of spine, incels nerds start life in the Progressive, leftist camp.

This coalition is made of many parts, some of which are really hard to reconcile. Say, Muslims and homosexuals. But there’s one combination which is way worse than every other. Women and incels. Women hatred of incels is orders of magnitude greater than that of Muslims vs homosexuals. It is not just some vague disgust. No, women want incels dead, annihilated, out of the way, and they want it now. You see, the point of power is to get more of it. To get what you want. And what women want is hypergamy.

>he thinks 9/11 were done by a bunch of muslims with plastic knives
Good one goy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Hypergamy means that all women want the top men. The top 20%, the top 5%, definitions vary. But even with the most generous definition, women see 80% of men as being completely out of consideration for sex. They just won’t sleep with them. If they do (and they do every now and then for money or other motives), and other women find out, well that automatically means they’re lower status, certainly lower status than women who sleep with better men. Not even sex really, the mere company of undeserving men is like a skin disease for women. It’s like an old rag worn by a leper. The attention of mediocre men is low status itself, it defiles women in their own eyes. So it follows that if possible, mediocre men should disappear. Just die.

Incel men being the most mediocre among the mediocre, they are at the top of the list for things women want to eradicate. They just don’t want them to exist. Wherever they meet them they try to make them disappear. You might have heard about “women in tech”; i.e. women trying to get nerds out of tech. Nerds protest.
>“We were here first!"
>"We built this from scratch!”
Yeah whatever. There’s money to be made, so women want in. Then they saw nerds there, and they can’t help their instincts. Nerds must go. Women just won’t live close to them; the same way humans don’t like living close to snakes or rats. That getting rid of the nerds would destroy the whole ecosystem is secondary. When tech collapses after women chase the nerds away, women will just migrate to somewhere else, as if nothing had happened.

Women want hypergamy. For a woman to sleep with a man below the top 20% is by definition not consensual sex. It is thus rape. For a woman to work for or live with a man below the top 20% is by definition not consensual work. It is thus slavery. This is no joke.

When men get what they want; you get Gengis Khan. What is best in life for men? Killing enemy men and taking their women. What is best in life for women? What do women do when they have all the power? What is the female equivalent of Gengis Khan? We are finding out lately. It includes, obviously, complete privileges in every area of life for women. Two recent news reports were very illuminating. One complains that 19% of journalists killed were women. The other that 1 in 4 homeless are women.
Well, say cucks, that means 81% of journalists killed were men! And 75% of homeless were men! What the hell are women complaining about? Well obviously they complain that there is even a single women being victimized, when it should be 0! When an Englishmen said that 10% of victims at something in colonial India were Englishmen, he was right to complain.
>"We fucking rule this place, why should even a single of us have a rough time? That’s what Indians are for."
Well that’s how women think.
>"We are women; why should a single woman have trouble? That’s what men are for!"
There is no irony in this. It is only the cold logic of power.

>No, women want incels dead, annihilated, out of the way, and they want it now. You see, the point of power is to get more of it. To get what you want. And what women want is hypergamy.

Odd. Other societies with a real incel problem have it come about from bigamy. Fundamentalist Mormons used to come up with excuses to banish young men because powerful men would suck up all the women and a whole bunch of young single men is a problem.

Here though, you're losing the plot. 80% of men aren't virgins. Sociologists are getting scandalized by the idea that the percentage of millennials ever getting married will drop below 70%. It's still true that the vast majority of people have sex, relationships, marriages, gf, what have you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 9.23.17 AM.png (518x604, 80K)

a majority of counties here oppose the SAFE act saying in their words "we didn't approve of this bill" and the state just rushed it through. i think of bunch of those counties will sell their rifles to be compliant but walk back in a min later and sell you the parts to fuck that asshole Cuomo over

agreed, there is definable dark agenda with this sudden change of language towards us. I'm interested how many more (((incels))) shoot up schools

no that would be Jewish children

classic scapegoating

Getting laid is ridiculously easy though. I'm pretty sure I'm not in the top 20% or 5% you spoke of. But finding a girl to shag isn't even a challenge, and that's because sluts are easy to get these days. What isn't easy to get is a warm and meaningful relationship with a woman.

You're probably overestimating some things, all of this is artificial. Women hatred of 'incels' is not real or natural, it must be artificial. The entire dynamic of this whole thing is fucking fake. It's not real and it doesn't make any sense. Nerd virgins aren't unable to get laid because it's hard to get laid, or because women are having higher standards for who they put out for.

Whores have lowered their standards in fact, and often will fuck anything in sight. Even if you lack the charm to get a dumb bimbo to suck your dick, escorts are readily available. Pussy is everywhere and easily accessible.

Awkward virgins who don't realize how easy it is to get laid are just socially inept and have a really hard time with things, it has little to do with hypergamy. The hypergamy you speak of applies mostly to long-term relationships rather than hookups or 'getting laid'.

At least that's my observation

You wish.

>Women hatred of 'incels' is not real or natural
It is. Everyone hates freaks.

I find it funny that they're totally terrified of incels because of ONE thing a month ago, but not muslims who actually kill, run over, blow up people every few months

this is the stupidity we're up against

last five or six

I have never even kissed a girl

Attached: 1318199516002.png (645x773, 39K)

What I'm saying is, the way the media is portraying it, it just doesn't feel natural. It feels more like manipulation.

It's sort of like how women don't actually hate men, but they started acting that way because they got manipulated by feminist lesbians in universities who played on their daddy issues.

Nobody actually cares about virgins, and if there wasn't an artificial push by the controlled media, people would continue not giving a shit about virgin losers.

we need to address you underlying psychological deficiencies before we allow you to buy guns. You're for gun control I'm sure you can agree.

If someone has irrational hallucinations about antisemitism and the holocaust they shouldn't be allowed a gun

It's a cia narrative to attribute to online people as a demonization tactic to try to force people to become demoralized.

This leaf gets it. They are trying to create a narrative and it works best if they can get the reaction they want from their victims. Classic bullying/trolling

like you can demoralise a voluntary social outcast, good luck with that one, it's just more evidence that they just don't get us, despite spending millions

the incel menace must be stopped

>You're probably overestimating some things, all of this is artificial. Women hatred of 'incels' is not real or natural, it must be artificial. The entire dynamic of this whole thing is fucking fake. It's not real and it doesn't make any sense. Nerd virgins aren't unable to get laid because it's hard to get laid, or because women are having higher standards for who they put out for.

I disagree. I'm not like super attractive or anything, maybe a little above average, but I'm a smart, educated guy who went to music school. I've fronted bands, that kind of thing. Depending on what I'm doing and where I am, I've had mixed levels of attractiveness to women, but anyway, my point is that there have been a few times when an unattractive girl has been really interested in me, and pursued me. Like, Facebook stalking, learning all she can about me, making it known in really unsubtle ways that she wants to be with me.

It kind of creeped me out. It's flattering, in a way, but it's really uncomfortable having someone that you don't want to date, at all, period, that you find really unattractive, putting the moves on you. I imagine for women it's even worse, because men are a lot stronger than women. You see guys get creeped out by prison rape kind of stuff, the giant cell-mate who wants to fuck you, and that's sort of like a woman's perspective. If your cellmate, some 300 pound biker, decides that he wants to fuck your asshole, you're getting fucked.

fpbp, however they're taking on an opponent they can't possibly beat. Look at gamergate, that was just attacking a hobby. To actually go and attack these guys on a personal level? It's like throwing rocks at a hornets nest.

dailymotion.com/video/x6705dw

> however they're taking on an opponent they can't possibly beat

But they can and will, albeit on an individual basis. I'm sure the FBI has some more drugged up kids to send into a thot killing frenzy.

I really think we need to consider how to combat this weaponised meme

They’re just the new Alt-Right
(((they))) need a talking point that isn’t them to blame everything on
Alt-Right had a march once; that’s not that distracting, but incels shooting up the place? Why they could be anywhere and you can be got by them!

and it's all based on a dubious Facebook post.
Apparently Alex Manassien may not have even written the edited and archived "Supreme Gentleman" post.
I wouldn't put it past these fucks to bullshit at that level then use their lies as a weapon.

stupid faggots. men cant be virgins
how are you all this retarded

>If someone has irrational hallucinations about the holocaust

So you're saying 99.99% of jews should not be allowed to have guns user?

Why are you asking pol? We all fuck supermodels and have millions in the bank.

It takes time and dedication. With sex not included in your life, you dedicate yourself into more subjectively productive means

Did you ever wonder why a lot of statues and ancient art had men with little peckers?

Attached: 074.jpg (680x383, 54K)

"Julian, this is a pirate's gun"

the left is trying to meme Incel into the common language of normies. Incel is a reddit word that is being spread all over the (((media)))

To be clear, Incel = single white male.
They are trying to equate Incel with a terrorist organization like ISIS. Just the word "ISIS" is enough to conjure up an image of evil. They are trying to do this with Incel. In other words, they are trying to equate single white males with evil terrorists.

This is a long term plan and it will work. Don't be surprised if your job and livelihood are threatened in the future. Women and normies being most HR departments for example.

Also, tech companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and thousands others will start focusing and taking action against Incels (single white men)

Jow Forums pretends to fight the meme wars but the Left is fighting a different war.

Attached: 1516517204875.jpg (1929x1600, 1.28M)

>inb4 reddit formatting.
I'm an user that is on a mission to call attention to the reddit incel meme

Attached: 1526690197925.jpg (541x604, 98K)

I now believe that it is intentionally meant to fail and create further polarization.

Considering how over represented they are amongst the mentally ill, school shooters, serial killers and child rapists, yes absolutely do you think any of the above should own a gun user?, surely not

A potential army over 1 billion strong? They can false flag all they want but that's just fueling the fire.

Might be building up to legalization of assisted suicide for all adults. Probably the most effective and efficient solution. Just let the sad fucks get that sweet nembutal shot when they turn 18.

>What's the fucking deal with that?
They have a story to push, a narrative to enforce.

Attached: SMall Incel.jpg (1179x1770, 639K)

I thought that was so thots wouldn't thot.

"see Hercules over there, look how small his prick is, mines much better"

If incels are such a problem why are jews importing millions of third world immigrants into our countries to replace the native population, depress wages, and inflate the cost of housing? Whether it’s an invasion by force is irrelevant. The results are exactly the same: white men are losing land, resources, property, and political power to the advantage of a tiny minority.

All whilst simultaneously scuttling any healthy form of patriotism or civic duty.

If the government actually gave a fuck about incels they wouldn’t be creating the very conditions that promote this type of unbearable situation. No. They’re doing it so they can demonise and demoralise white males. (((They)))’re preparing us for the Jewish ascendancy when the NWO is finally unveiled for all the world to see. But first they have to crush white identity completely.

Jews are so tedious. They even had to invent a religion that calls them chosen people to cope with their inferiority complex. It’s like a kid with Down syndrome wearing a superman costume and picking the wings off butterflies.

Attached: C8ED74B2-590C-4FD5-A610-2751E1FBEBC7.jpg (545x478, 26K)

Another boogeyman psyop to control the masses like the Alt-right is.

Attached: ALTLEFT.jpg (1363x635, 72K)

wat? so 1/7th of the worlds population ?

This is only going to be a phenomenon in white countries as they use it as an excuse to push interracial relationships and demonise decent single white males who have little enough to loose to stand up to them.

I always laugh at how even atheistic Jews refer to themselves as Gods chosen, they have a complex

its a moral panic that will pass like many moral panics before. its just on the left now instead of the right

yea its as simple as this

Because having Michael Angelos David sporting a huge thick dong was considered vulgar and unnecessary. It's just not something quality artists focused on.

Yeah
Exactly, which is why they are trying to radicalize them.

OP, this media barrage is done to create killers essentially. The virgin loser is immune to being called a failure, a loser, etc. but being feared is a different matter. A spotlight is put on them.

The media obviously loves chaotic killings, the elite are never touched by the violence and they can use it to enact tyranny.