White women

>white women
No mercy for the white man as usual.
youtube.com/watch?v=QW8whgmyTNU

Attached: b11e321b78a965c57116041efe02ba08.jpg (750x938, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbien7qwxNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbien7qwxNI

Seriously, why do women keep degrading themselves like this. Everything went to shit after we gave womens "rights".

Attached: 1511057731340.jpg (657x527, 54K)

This is Jow Forums.

I hate women and minorities.

Women were a mistake.

wtf are you even watching that shit for any way?

I wonder who wrote that?

Niggers went ballistic with this parody. It must be known how much they despise white women, especially the women
White women control feminism and lock out all others. It's time for nonwhites to make clear their feelings

Attached: 1516479544919.jpg (800x800, 111K)

Waiting for the tranny edition.

white girls can't rap
white girls are nigger loving whores

Attached: DdGihmsUQAA-oT7.jpg large.jpg (1125x984, 87K)

Black fragility is real
Only a simpleton would lose composure at a single word (nigger)

Stop giving her attention.
Sage

What's funny is that minority sjws hate this video. Liberals are starting to demonize white women like they already did with the men. Soon we'll be united once again against the foreign horde.

Typical Jew shit.

I've been trying to push that on this board for months. This is the next strategy to winning over the remaining whites.

Attached: 1 6jbBCGA97_bMDzTlcnMRUQ.jpg (450x392, 77K)

white women need to be taken down a peg and they need to be hated and degraded by the left just like white men are now

This is trash, I was expecting something not politically correct, but it just muh wommenz

>White women will join us any day now
The unsuccessful mating call of the NEETsoc.

It took more more than 60 seconds watching to recognize that this is NOT a parody.

Thats actually a great idea

Oh that ship has sailed.

White men all over the place are woke on this because white women all over the place are the same.

#ReplaceWhiteWomen

Attached: 54b89de7c3262.jpg (800x1067, 346K)

Attached: You are next.jpg (1058x1851, 806K)

>bitching about nigger rape and whoring in the liberal culture they insist on
Really made me think.

Relace white women? gtfo

Attached: 1519002035166.jpg (393x386, 41K)

Couldn't watch 20 seconds of it abouslte CRINGE I'm not even african American too...

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (900x900, 70K)

Exact percentage of fucks given by white women about white men up until the point white women started getting attacked too: 0%

Exact percentage of fucks given now: 2%

Attached: 1524983016057.png (1140x1336, 2.36M)

>(((Women))) were a mistake.

ftfy

Women follow and assimilate into whatever social culture is currently dominant. Right now the (((media))) constantly pushes feminism and "liberation" as the dominant culture.

Attached: Gloria Steinem, Robin Morgan and Jane Fonda.jpg (768x513, 67K)

Watch poltards COPE itt.
>ITS NOT WHITE WOMEN, ITS JUST WOMEN. 1488 HEIL HITLER!!!

>white women
obsolete

Attached: 1521309862814.jpg (858x1199, 207K)

This.
#replacewhitewomen

>convince minorities that white women are just as privileged and white men
>compare white woman wages with minority women wages
>divide other statistics too like white women vs minority women who are victims of assault, single mothers, etc. (black women are more likely to be victims of assault and single mothers)
>convince the left that it's racist to continue including white women on affirmative action and other social benefits
>more and more white women become conservative because they no longer receive social benefits.
This is actually genius.

>stop criticizing aryan princesses 1488 white aryan shieldmaiden!!
Kys cuck. White women are the enemy of white men.

This.
Women are incapable of independent thought, while at the same time hate being told what to do or think.

good but I'm not uniting with white women. they made their bed. now they can lie in it.

>Black fragility is real

Attached: IMG_20180522_092104.jpg (1440x1520, 228K)

Just saw a white chick on timder and her shit said if yor white swipe left black/latino swipe right...didnt dnap shot it tho, got this degenerate one tho

Attached: 62DF75CD-5431-4693-A8D3-211D6523FC8C.png (750x1334, 2.88M)

this is my new fetish

Attached: 1513158729100.png (962x621, 1.04M)

This is old.

She hates on EVERYONE.

Even the niggers that she apparently only dates.

Attached: martin.jpg (640x446, 26K)

chinks and muds haha. beta cope. chads like me smash 9/10 19yo big tits giant ass skinny blondes every night . after convincing them to fuck bare it's not hard to convince to knock them up after about a month or two at most. you betas need to hit the gym , get your money up, get those teeth white and fixed , skin nice , hair trimmed and of course if your white this should be enough . non whites cannot be chads.

Attached: 1500495515699.png (1578x1322, 274K)

>Wanting modern white women

kek!

Have fun with that stacy. No one buys your shit.

53% of white women voted for Trump, but it may be a matter of too little too late.

Leftist, mentally retarded white women, video related, really believe that they'll have some new ascendancy presiding over and shepherding the minority hordes. It's not even that they spend any time volunteering or trying to advance the lot of minorities. It's just a big, giant social signal, and the minorities can sense this, which is why this dumb thot had to disable the comments sections and likes on her video.

Minorities have a sense that these privileged white women are just "riding a wave." They know it's all fake, and that for these white women, it's not about minorities, but about advancing their own social status and feeling morally superior. Most women lack the ability to self-reflect and think for themselves, so it's really a matter of the environment they're surrounded in and their current "context." It's really hard to say what the future holds.

niggers can be 5'5, ugly and knappy headed and they can still fuck hot white girls just because they are black and american white girls are degenerate whores

I used to be friends with this redhead whitegirl growing up, she was qt and didn't use any black slang and she behaved like how a girl should. Fastforward 2 years i see her visiting home from college, and she's driving up the street blasting her nigga music and then 2 black guys and her white friend gets out the car. I said whats up and she just ignored me despite us growing up together. Something happens in college that turns these women into raging thots. Any white woman that listens to rap is automatically trash.

I just realized something. That 1444-1821 tattoo on the skinhead chad, is that a reference to EUIV?

In 100 years, This is America will be seen as the moment that the race war started.
Thank you based Childish Gambino for redpilling millions of white people overnight.
People are slowly starting to realize that dindus will never be civilized and once they hit 50% population it's game over.

So when is Weird Al Yankovic going to do his inevitable parody that revolves around food or other nonsensical things?

Majority of that 53% was old hags, not 18-24 white girls tho.

Pic semirelated is a Muslim runner and team USA silver medalist who only fucks white athletes.

Attached: 55ad31b08e74d.jpg (800x1069, 226K)

Every white girl i know listens to rap. From small town white girls, christian etc... poor, rich, makes no difference.
Every white girl wants to go to college and they do. But theyre also this way before college

Yep, that's why you see more white women agreeing with alt right views, and why white women voted for Trump. Smart enough to know they're next on the chopping block.

White american women are literally the bottom tier of white women in the entire world.

Attached: baby_artificial_wombs.jpg (1900x530, 144K)

I want them to go on the chopping block. I hope the PoC tar and feather them. They deserve it

>Something happens in college that turns these women into raging thots

It's called (((liberation))), it's the first time most young adults are out of the home and free to do what they want.

Don't watch it. It's complete cringe cancer.

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

white women would rather fuck dogs than spend ten seconds talking to a beta male

This is too good to be true.
White women will be redpilled in a matter of seconds because they can't deal with being discriminated against without losing their shit.

nothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrongnothing wrong nothing wrong

Attached: 87998798798.jpg (234x216, 6K)

white women are long gone. and not in the sense of who they are having sex with, because we have all seen the dating app data and marriage data where blacks are at the bottom of the pile and white men at the top, and they don't fuck niggers anywhere near as much as is made out, but culturally, they are utterly destroyed

> They should fuck dogs rather than talk to beta males.
Fixed.

>women would rather fuck dogs than spend ten seconds talking to a beta male

ftfy

all women are like this, all

the only variable is culture that women grow up in, and whether men can control their women in that culture

Yeah it's really fucked. Any party i've ever been to? Rap. Anytime I try to make new friends with people around my age, they all listen to rap. Now i don't hate rap but it's clear that the majority of retards that listen to it try to emulate the lyrics, like you'll notice that they start to use more slang or behave in a manner that isn't how adults should act. I just find it sad that so many young whites have adopted thug culture.

White Canadian women are no different unless they're small town girls.

fuck white

You don't need white sluts or birthing vats to have strong, blue-eyed babies, m80.

Call me a mutt, dont give a rats ass

Attached: 1519605880117.jpg (750x926, 142K)

he must be overloaded with material

I'm sure they are whores too. Eastern europe is the only decent place left

she looks like sminem

>chads like me smash 9/10 19yo big tits giant ass skinny blondes every night
degenerate

Feminism is a bio weapon

She kinda does but she worships BWC. Would still bang.

Attached: 1523854443451.png (663x573, 78K)

White bitches... They betrayed their men just for a free meal ticket and now despite lowering themselves to shitskin degenerate behaviors they are being discarded like the spent sluts they are.

Attached: Jap.jpg (324x479, 24K)

White women are BPD, nigger-worshipping trash. We don't want them back.

>BPD

??

nice try soros
most of us know that white women are the most loyal to their own out of all races

(((((??172551130))))

>this is america
>dumb bitch is Canadian

Women need to take responsibility for their actions too. They have rights now so they have to do it. If they don't then the system that gives them those rights will fail and it will damage whites hard.

It's important to remember that women pushed hard for their rights and they subverted society to get them. Yes jews had a part in it but you can't blame it all on jews. Yes men gave them rights but you can't blame it all on men - women where a subversive force after all.

Ultimately we have to recognize that women are the weak link and that they have to be replaced. The artifical womb and sex robots will do that in the medium term future. White men can then move to seasteading communities and recreate a stable society while we watch the west fall and die.

Don't excuse women's behaviour or blame it on someone else. Women need to be genocided.

Bipolar disorder...

No they won't. White women are chronic betrayers. What they really want is a 6'5 billionaire with a diamond cock to beat them and shove drugs up their nose. The moment you show your humanity, they stab you in the back. Just treat them like the adult children they are.

Swedish women are worse.

>Eastern europe is the only decent place left

Not really. Slavic girls are just a degenerate and gold digging as western girls, if not more.

Remember the (((feminist/marxist propaganda))) subverted them first before us by several decades.

While modern Russia and former USSR states no longer have Communism or feminism they'll still affected by their culture.

>If I were a guy, you wouldn't be asking yourself, "I wonder who wrote that?"
Does anyone else feel like most gold star liberals are motivated entirely by one bad interaction they had with one person at one time?
They keep saying extremely specific shit like this, and I don't even know what the fuck they're talking about.

>Women need to be genocided.
I wonder why white women are leaving white men...

britbongs are worse because at least some of ours are attractive

I think it is. Must have something to do with the rise of Europe

I suddenly understand their urge to behead.

>Slavic girls are just a degenerate
No, you confuse pure Slav girls with heavily race-mixed half-ashkenazi mutants with russian passports. Still, you are right about propaganda.

Borderline personality disorder. Look it up and be amazed by how many women it applies to.

>Niggers went ballistic with this parody
oh, it's for that the deactivation of comments and like
lol

Another useless white knight

Eastern Europe is a well known whorehouse

Can confirm. My gf is a slav qt and she's very traditional. Though she does say that girls her age are not usually as traditional as recent generations have started to become more degenerate.

in the 1st one the niggers jump up and down, shoot each other, hang out on their cars and smoke dope, and run away from authorities when caught

The libs believe this is some awesome statement, when it just shows niggers being niggers

Because they want to get raped? Because that's what's happening if they do and as a result of their voting patters. We are too nice to them. White women should be beaten bloody by white men. Problem is that the state has a monopoly on violence and women and good goy men have the voting majority. Do anything and you're in jail.

This is, THE NIGGER GHETTO

You're very bluepilled... slav girls are big whores. Literally whores.

I don't get it, why does this video upset Jow Forums? It's almost no blacks in it and it's much better than that other one.

all memeing aside with no intention of pretending that women of others races are better white women truly are devil that is and will be the death of the west