He is our brother, our hero, our king

He is our brother, our hero, our king

Attached: 4DBC0FB8-DE85-4ED0-89E8-76005151E656.jpg (1536x2048, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is he so perfect bros?

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: snoo.png (111x197, 23K)

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

Attached: peterson.jpg (900x317, 107K)

>it’s another anti-JP thread
Shills working overtime right now.

ITT: kikes

how much botox has he taken, jeez

camera filter

>be perterson
>lul racism is bad mmmmmkay

Did you see how hard he got BTFO in that big debate?

His ideas, while good to motivate young men, do not stand up to even the slightest intellectual scrutiny

I think it's a r*ddit voodoo filter to make everyone look pretty. JP did get plugs though. No way his hair came back that fast. Also wears a fuckload of makeup on TV

>He is our brother, our hero, our king
this liberal is the new leader of the alt-right. hail leftism, hail diversity, hail multiculturalism, hail globalism, hail trannys (but not being legislated to use their imaginary pronouns).

Attached: 1524890934420.jpg (505x550, 21K)

Jordan "The rock" Peterson

>Shilling this hard for a kike-puppet

As usual, kill yourself.

How did he get BTFO?

He was made a martyr

Can you explain what you mean? Where was he btfo?

I saw it, I didn't have the same experience at all.

Jordan Peterson on reddit!? Okay, this is epic

Attached: B32121B4-A0E9-45BA-88A3-D833F9B075A0.jpg (901x1200, 161K)

His skin looks great. One of these days I’ll try his diet

Our nigger?

cringey weak chinned basedkike

Bait. Despite ad hominem attacks, Peterson stuck to his message. Dyson is a verbose race baiter that makes up words and conflates passion with volume.

LOL
>if he gets BTFO then that's a good thing because then people will feel sad for him

The Juden Peterstein redpill that most can't handle.

Attached: 1526948613441.png (1920x6848, 2.27M)

Part 2.

Attached: 1527019111269.png (1920x8031, 2.59M)

Wow didn't think I'd see this picture of myself again

hes doing an ama
Peterson literally admits to quoting Jow Forums all the time.

Attached: Trinity Rothschild.png (600x152, 85K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 8D92C027-7527-4074-ACC3-485476BE1007.png (1242x2208, 3.38M)

>YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

Attached: 5645645543432.jpg (656x656, 38K)

That implies he was BTFO'd

Rather; he was simply attacked based on who the opposition perceived he was instead of them actually refuting his points. This is where I said he became a martyr because it proved his points.

What points of Jordan Peterson's actually refuted by the likes of Dyson and (((goldberg)))?

Same reason why Low Energy jeb lost to Trump.
Dyson was energetic and actually was on the offensive, while Peterson was completely timid and constantly acting like a snowflake ("We're all such individuals, YOU DONT KNOW ME IM SO UNIQUE") and concern trolling about racism.

Dyson and the other lefty LITERALLY lost the debate by losing 6% of the support they had prior to the debate. Wtf are you talking about user? It's like saying Hillary "BTFO''d" Trump in 2016.

The King is not yet come.

Attached: 1507688921220.png (146x146, 3K)

Peterson didn't make any points, he was on the defensive the whole time, trying to show how he's the REAL LIBERAL and he cares more about social justice. It was pathetic.

This. Peterson seemed like he was about to cry again like he always does

My psychologist studied ay Allan Memorial.
I told him I felt lost in life, that I didn't have a place or an objective.
His solution to all of my problems was to join the army because I would be the perfect goons.
He prescribed me something similar to xanax too.
I stopped calling him for an appointment, I'm scared.
MKultra never stopped.

Attached: 1524485626778.jpg (662x712, 64K)

Can someone post that webm that was cleverly cut where he says 'my existence is characterized by suffering'.. he goes on to talk about internet trolls from channel 4 and how they will start riots?

I was going to mention this
what a fucking faggot

When you literally, quantifiably lose a debate, you don't take to the internet and boast about how you "BTFO'd" your opponent. It's like saying the Rockets "BTFO'd" the Warriors Sunday. (For sports-challenged anons: they got their asses kicked)

>tabs

faggot

I found Jordan to not play the social justice warrior here; rather he was trying to defend the platform for free speech and thus the ability for people to harm social justice.

He did this by mentioning the danger of fighting for group identity and thus group responsibility and bringing communist dictatorships as some examples.

All Dyson did was just push his agenda of more African american rights (without mentioning what their responsibilities are) and attacking Jordan as a white male rather than refuting said points. Just because you're on the defensive doesn't make your points ineffective or weak, it shows Dyson is just a babbling fool.

This is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite...
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
>when it is fully in place we will not have any recourse
It will be too late...
>the elite worship demons and satan
>Elon musk says we are summoning the demons with AI
>CERN mass sacrifice to Shiva
>the elite are worshiping technology
>AI will be their saving grace and god

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too late

CHN is much better for you that JP

Attached: received_10211553588221318.jpg (1200x1501, 255K)

>/ourguy/
>we've made it, reddit

Attached: 1503643324777.jpg (604x604, 57K)

This is the only accurate response so far. Everyone else is shilling or shitposting.

Peterson doesnt have a coherent arguement against identity politics. Dyson is correct when he said America was founded as a group differentiating itself and throwing out another group.

All politics is group politics, its just in monocultural societies politics focuses on the internal, whereas in multicultural societies external group identity takes over

>wow he's doing a Reddit AMA so horrible

almost like he has a career and a big following on reddit or something

I have a virus now. I know it.

/thread

Attached: im cia.png (629x750, 828K)

No shit, user. Classifications and groupings exist. Dyson is an idiot for wanting to focus on racial divides for two reasons: 1) it INDUCES problems, doesn't solve them, and 2) it sets the underdogs up for complete failure. You want to make life a million times worse for disadvantaged people? Just "pit" them against the macroculture with all the money and resources, and watch them get smashed further into the ground.

Meme highschool.

But he'll get better.

>It's like saying Hillary "BTFO''d" Trump in 2016.
That's what she literally did, though. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. Smart city people voted Hillary.

S H E . L O S T .

our zionist shill

Yeah She really BTFO'd Trump by making him the most powerful man in the goddamn world.