Why so many ppl HATE White people?!

Well? I don't get it.

Attached: WTF (2).png (829x527, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
youtube.com/watch?v=wsGNGEIHEdA
youtube.com/watch?v=OuccRH28fT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck these cucks. Gotta start cleaning these inferior whites before expanding the snowmass

Because a lot of people are television watching zogbots that believe what the glowing Jew box tells them. Or in the case of this guy, it's that he's a Jew expressing his biological hatred of the goyim.

They're overwhelmingly Jewish and its because they directly benefit by marginalizing whites and have already psychologically enslaved the blacks and many liberals.

they are jealous of the greatest race of people to ever exist.

Attached: 1524605351980.jpg (608x608, 59K)

to be fair white people fucking suck like 80% of white people are redneck losers I support for Trump but I hate how white his base is !

>my mom's mom was jewish

yes, dirty mutt, that makes you a kike

>to be fair

Attached: 1314689499674.jpg (300x268, 8K)

I don't fucking hate white people I just hate the dominating white culture which is boring stale and makes people feel like outsiders

i suppose support ending antiwhite racism BUT PROWHITE RACISM IS EVEN WORST

understand yet?

The reason you hate rednecks is that the Jew told you to.That's just out of nowhere and uncalled for classism. No wonder you support Trump.

I just think it's creepy I feel like they think im a weak like city nerd loser because they have this like OH IM SUCH A STRONG MAN I HUNT AND IM A REEEL MURKAN bullshit going on?

I'm a very openminded person and I track down ALL identity politics

White identity is a sick vile cult and needs to be shut down

I am Republican but NOT far-right

I WANT TO END ANTI WHITE RACISM BUT ALSO TACKLE PRO WHITE RACISM

ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCER

/endrant

Attached: OVERCOME WHITE IDENTITY CULT WITH MINDSET OVER IDETITY AND EGO-ENLIGHTENMENT.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Except your virulent hatred for the working class. That's perfectly fine identity politics for you.

Are you a Jew? You keep talking about feeling like an outsider and shutting things down.

toxic whiteness is just as bad as toxic blackness, toxic latinoness, toxic asianness, etc.

>mom's mom was Jewish
>which means that his mom was a jew
>which means he is a jew
coincidence.

Attached: jewinstinct.jpg (848x734, 115K)

it is weird, every time i hear some leftist wail about how this reminds them of Nazi Germany i think "yeah me too". I often wonder how ethnic Germans were treated right before WWII, how many of those attacks that were aimed at Jews were actually retaliation for the constant denigration of their race and creed?

They hate us cause they aint us

No culture on earth as the history of accomplishments comparable to white peoples and no culture on earth has done as much to shape and build the modern world we all live in no matter what country you live in.

This guy is memeing.

Same reason Jow Forums hates swedes

Jewish narrative

I don't know what is but the more I the shit people post on Jow Forums the more I wish white holocaust was real.

>he stopped namefagging

Attached: qByJlle.gif (300x425, 1.88M)

Attached: 70b71c239dd4e3785318a83fdd6c3f84ff5751e460d452460b4b22fc6e38abc0 (1).jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

They don't. Most people aren't racist and the people on the left are those like this ugly faggot. He needs to self deprecate because there is no other way someone find him remotely interesting.

1% more like .1%, regardless I still want to die

>I don't fucking hate white people I just hate the dominating white culture which is boring stale and makes people feel like outsiders

insecure fag ahahaha

Just wait 10 years when white's become the minority and we qualify for all these benefits they created for minorities. It's a long play.

I'm capitalist? fuck "THE WORKING CLASS"

this is fuckingcollectivism

see my name

you are a larping (I'm republican but...) faggot

Attached: fellow whites 9.jpg (594x479, 98K)

i AM republican

I voted McCain AND TRUMP

Because (((they))) directed the media to instruct the masses to do so.

Jews own the media, the policiticans, and the schools. Guess what group of people the Jews have historically gotten the most grief from? Pro Tip: They're not actually sand niggers, they're from europe.

because of jewish anti-white indoctrination in ever school

changed to queer meme flag

Attached: 333.png (420x234, 141K)

I support Trump but only b/c I choose to supportcenter right policies

he fucks up by sucking up 2 far right redneck freaks

Attached: white idenity fail.jpg (921x535, 139K)

clearly it was the European's fault that nearly every civilization in history expelled them at some point

oy vey

I hate jews who are against white people, but MUH WHITE EUROHERITAGE is not a fucking argument

STOP BEING A FUCKING TRIBALIST

WHITE IDENTITY IS A CULT

Attached: fuck your identity cult.jpg (320x180, 6K)

The media constantly vilifies us.

Is Jewish identity a cult?
What about hispanic identity?
or black identity?
At a certain point it's time to admit whites are losing the game because we've been tricked into not playing anymore.

Hhaahahahahabahahahah fucking good one leaf

Attached: 9B854572-4459-486E-918F-BBCA303C86E1.jpg (683x1024, 86K)

>I dont hate whites i just hate that they have a majority population anywhere, because whites having any self determinacy is like anudda holocaust.

>>Be Aryan Chad
>>Get to see the big man himself at a rally
>>Checks phone
>>Lefty journo accuses you of being a Nazi
Mfw

Attached: 573A0A58-2719-44EF-ACF1-64C6609F07A4.png (777x658, 300K)

Whites have majority population only in areas which are the most functioning on this planet. That's why everyone else wants to get to those places. When whites are gone from those places, they turn to dysfunctional places. Much crying, starvation and death again.

Brainwashing by Jews via all forms of media and academia, with the permission of government.

They are racists?

yes, they are cults

but the most dangerous identity cult IS white identity

ALL identity politix=collectivism. ALL collectivism is slavery/cancer!

u even typing the term 'aryan chad' shows me ur evil fucking psycho attitude, wake up U ARE = BRAINWASHED

WHITE IDENTITY IS A DRUG, U ARE STONED MAN

Attached: FUCK WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS FUCK COMMUNISM FUCK ALL COLLECTIVISM.jpg (800x480, 39K)

Oh Jesus, sisterfucker is back.

Oh look its THIS thread again hello there you kike sister fucker! SAGED and reported

>he fucks up by sucking up 2 far right redneck freaks
Wheras you fuck up by sucking your sisters yeast ridden vagina. I heard you got oral chlamydia from that.

do you understand my sister brainwashed me u fuckin loser? THAT IS WHY I KNOW HOW TO DEBRAINWASH U PEOPLE. I DEBRAINWASHED MYSELF.

She brainwashed me to "love" her and I still struggle

LOVE IS A DRUG AND YOU ARE STONED ON LOVING "UH WHITE EURO RACIAL GROUP"

fuck off groupthink stone age tribalism

just wake the HELL UP

you want to shut off down my free speech

u lose stalin

rednecks hate and discriminate people like me who have zero shame about our sexual past:

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876

Attached: open mind crushes white identity cult.jpg (770x770, 220K)

“Aryan Chad” I’m just memeing senpai. No need to be paranoid.

Attached: 4450B9E6-AA64-4B36-9B57-93115C2D1C5E.jpg (656x656, 53K)

Im gonna cut your nose off

no loser I HAVE HERPES

no one cares no one gives a fuck

everyone has fucking herpes

I have zero shame about anything

I am fine with it

Hate all u wat haters

YOU AR LETTING ANTIWHITE RACISM TURN U INTO PROWHITE RACIST GOONERS

JUST WAKE UP

I LOVE U ALL BUT U NEED HELP

I LOVE U I DONT HATE U

WAKE UP GUYS

Attached: 0pen mind meditation kills identitycult.jpg (1280x1696, 252K)

>Ten years later
>"Uhh... n-no you don't qualify for these benefits... Yes youre a minority... but it doesn't, uh, work that way... It just doesn't. Stop asking. NEXT!"

Put this post on White Genocide wikipedia page

>the most dangerous identity cult IS white identity
it's funny, according to Jewish standards aka the ADL, you're explicitly anti-white.
Please take your hate speech off this board, or at least preface it with a trigger warning

please save your mind/soul/spirit

these v1ds w0ke me Vp
youtube.com/watch?v=wsGNGEIHEdA

youtube.com/watch?v=OuccRH28fT0

this saves u

why? what the fuck does it serve? loser

U CANT STOP ANTIWHITE RACISM WITH PROWHITE RACISM

POSTING WHITE GENOCIDE MEMEMES IS FUCKING INSANITY