Why do people love dogs so much? They treat them like family...

Why do people love dogs so much? They treat them like family, love them more than people and they will even spend 10000 dollars on their surgery. WTF is wrong with western people?

Attached: 918ffcd230d2a8e6c2a85d1a8f975b20.jpg (2048x1534, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rW4nzgF664U
youtube.com/watch?v=DwjU_zd-KJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a white person thing. Sub humans just don't understand.

>t. Muhammad

Im white and i dont understand

FPBP

Attached: Hello fellow goyim.jpg (255x206, 16K)

Not everyone is a solipsistic retard, John.

>$10k surgery
I agree spending too much money is ridiculous, but they're based as fuck. Also, this

Dogs are loyal to their owners and families, if you can't understand why people love them so much, then you need help.

Because dogs and man are bound together. They're our small little allies in this world who, over many generations, have become a part of our daily lives. In the past, and even to this day, they were used by hunters and farmers alike to help with their duties. They guarded the farm, hunted the prey, herded the sheep, whatever it was that was needed. And they were loyal, they would find their way home, they would return any and all love they received tenfold. Dogs are perhaps the greatest species alive.

Dogs are our bros. They helped compel us to the dominant position on this planet. They're part of the Triumvirate; dog, horse, and mounted man. This trio overtook the world.

We owe the dog and horse a debt, their cooperation made gave the planet to us as the premier mammal. And we remember our debts.

Humans are monsters.

I would save a dog instead over you.

youtube.com/watch?v=rW4nzgF664U

Attached: jhgjg.jpg (1280x960, 312K)

Because dog literally evolved along side man. They can understand human facial expressions like an infant can.

Yeah but they are not worth spending thousands of dollars on surgery. Just buy new one.

You won't find many humans as loyal as a dog.

Sure you are Chang.

Yeah specially when they run away and then the owners have to put ads online to try and find them, so loyal.

It's called training.....

Attached: alskdjlaskjd.jpg (187x125, 31K)

we domesticated them thousands of years ago because a vast majority of people then seemed to like them and we still do today. what dont you understand about kawaii pets goy?

Attached: joofused.jpg (195x255, 43K)

Get your own, raise it from a pup to fully grown and then see if you feel the same way.

Probably more accurate if it was t. Wang. East Asians are fucking savages when it comes to animal welfare. Someone post the webm about chink dog slaughterhouses.

they are like children, sometimes they get lost

In eastern europe dog is something that sleeps outside and you pet him on head. But westerners almost want to fuck them how much they love them.

Please don't.

People hate each other so much now that people look to their animals for a connection. A dog isn't going to scream at you over your stance on charter school funding.

I will still not spend thousand dollars on his surgery

Maybe not but might come to understand why someone would.

but you*

Europeans and dogs evolved together, that’s why they always bark at niggers.

It's the same reason most dogs are racist.
They co-evolved with white people and can SMELL the foreign coming from a non white.

Attached: based doggos.webm (480x600, 657K)

>Both are pack animals.
Strong social behavior

IME the pet (be it a dog or a cat or something else) is usually the one who appreciates your company the most in the family. Everyone else is always busy or tired and doesn't have time for you. The animal seems to be the only one who actually appreciates your company. So quickly they become your favourite and you value their life enough that they're worth $10,000 even if it's only going to buy them a couple of years. They've earned it just by being there for you.

>dogs
>specifically bred to be loyal loving creatures
>human woman
>specifically breed to be disgusting sluts

>Im white
no you're not, jah-marcus

Attached: merrytrustme.png (268x367, 75K)

This is the most gayest thing I ever read

Look at this fag. They are a domesticated tool. The fact that you love your dog is hilarious. If your dog was set up to a hypothetical choice of eating a treat but the family that cares for it dies, or not eat the treat and the family lives. 100% of the time it eats the treat. You all love these animals that would trade your lives for a snack, guaranteed

>meanwhile in France

Attached: blacked france.webm (244x480, 1.13M)

>you want something in your life to be loyal to you
>you want at least one living thing willing to jump in front of a bullet for you
>thats gay
Its called being a man

>t. chang wang

meanwhile, in muttica

Attached: dindumeatpinata.webm (450x417, 1.1M)

I changed my mind THIS is the most gayest thing I ever read

Simple, it's the only thing that gets happy to see them, the owners are too retarded to understand that the so called unconditional love is nothing more than a trait, they get happy to see their owner the same way they get happy to sniff another dog's butthole, they were artificially selected over 10,000 years and lived among humans during this whole time. It's the animal for lonely and loveless people that have to settle for a dog.

There's a lot of people with dogs that should never get near one much less own one.

ITT: Non whites expose themselves.

Because we have souls and value loyalty. A dog will die for you, and love you unconditionally. He's happy just to be with you, and loves to help you, and just wants to be in your company. They can create true bonds and have expressive relationships with mankind.

Why do people hate dogs? They are sociopaths with no souls and have never seen a well trained animal bond with their owner. If you don't know how to train a dog, you will never know the joys of owning one, it would just be an annoyance.

it used to mean whiteness, now it's a remnant of what it used to be
see

>t. Loner with no friends beside dog

My roots are eastern European. My family and I always marvelled at Canadians and their love for dogs. we visited people's house before and their dog ate in the KITCHEN and the dog food was put on a PLATE. like a plate that they ate off of too. Same set. Since then we all look at each other like wtf. People sleep with their fucking dogs in their beds. That never made sense, it's an animal in your bed. Welp, this come from the people who also wear shoes everywhere inside their houses.

They alert us to people who smell different than us.
Complete loyalty.
Sense emotional changes.
Protect us from danger.

Attached: 1514832531400.webm (424x752, 1.97M)

>Croatia
>thousands of dollars
One or the other mate

Because if you were white and had owned a dog, you would know how kind, loyal, friendly, noble and intelligent they are. All things that shitskin subhumans are not. We value them above humans because of these virtues.

Whiter than you Tyrone

Wow, you're telling me a small animal that lacks the capacity to understand hard hitting questions of morality might end up killing me because of its instinct to seek food/treats? Damn man, you really btfo everyone who loves their pets.
You're so deluded m8. Man is to warden of the world, its his job to care for this planet and live among the wildlife. Domestication of the dog is normal and to have feelings for the innocent and friendly is natural. You should seek some professional help, you clearly need help.

You made an idiotic argument. Dogs are known for their loyalty and would never turn on their family for a fucking treat.
Besides, it's more likely that your closest human friend would sell you out to advance his own life. This is something we have ample proof of in the real world.

>they were used by hunters and farmers alike to help with their duties
they're dogs thats what they do, animal stuffs
>
now they get fucky time by white people to
mfw

Attached: when did she start dressing so wite and why.png (608x560, 484K)

>ITT amerimuts want to fuck their dog

>projecting this hard

It's a hypothetical situation where the dog does understand deep philosophical questions of morality, and yes, it would still choose to kill your loyal ass just to have 1 more DentaStix

GLOBAL MESSAGE TO DOG LOVERS EVERYWHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=DwjU_zd-KJg

Attached: 1526857781206.png (603x657, 243K)

White girls have sex with dogs.
95% of them have. Most wont even bother denying it if you ask them.

Attached: dindufickiefickie.webm (480x608, 1.34M)

I'm a bird guy myself.

this thread
>hey guys, bestiality aint so mbad man

мopaш дa oдeш

Attached: 18554738_1264047643702539_1613150797_n.jpg (852x480, 59K)

No, that is wrong. When my family left our Labrador retriever alone to go on vacation, the dog refused to eat until we came back. For a loyal dog, we are their world.

If you are grown man and you cry when your dog dies you are a faggot

They don't have zoos in France?

Did your dog break up with you?

Attached: 1517979081196.jpg (300x400, 17K)

Good thing your hypothetical situation is completely irrelevant, retard. They're animals, I expect them to act a certain way and to get angry over it would be stupid of me. I, instead, accept what they are and interact with them as man ought to, as a warden of earth and as a good person.

Did you put that in google translate?

Because white people are just better.

>Why do people love dogs so much?
Literally man's best friend. A dog will love you unconditionally, goes where you go, does what you do. They are fun, get you outside, help you develop loyalties and responsibility. Their cute, too.
>t. Derp #1 is already begging for dinner

because they can. because the remnants of the US economy, as it is constantly and artificially held up by the fed, allows many (americans and to a lesser extent, canadians) to still have enough money after basic necessities to afford such luxuries. it won't last long, my tan croatian friend.

You’re not wrong but unironically using “derp” outs you as a Redditor and you have to go back

I love dogs, but it bothers me on an abstract level when women call them their babies and literally treat them as they would human infants by dressing them up in clothes and posting about them using the same verbiage they would for actual babies on social media.
I notice this in childless women especially, mostly in their mid twenties. Dogs are our domesticated companions, but it's almost as if women use them to biologically suppress their instinct to bear children. I'm not on here enough to know, but have you guys talked about this before? Anyone have research regarding this sort of thing?

Attached: 1419572373131.gif (156x267, 63K)

yes, but we generally store our exotic fauna in commie block suburbs instead of city centers (apart from a few shitholes like marseille and north of paris)

Well you look around question but not into it. Let me explain. Culturally and historically dogs been with humans for quite some time and compared to modern age when guarding and help at hunting is not a big aid at survival.
Yeah sure normies don't look into things they do on a daily basis and don't put too much meaning to it so consequentially dogs are treated as extended family. But on the other hand its hard for average joe to be aware of why they do mundane things or believe in certain things.

This is not kikebook you giant faggot. SAGE

Attached: 1524364081005.png (1142x374, 566K)

yes

>inb4 cat in dryer .webm

Attached: 1498848110463.png (256x443, 124K)

This thread proves once and for all that Eastern Europe got exactly what it deserved. Maybe we can convince China to eat Croats instead.

Dog's don't have a conscious, they aren't rational animals, what you're doing is called anthropomorphism, look it up.

>172596005
Dogs turn turn on their "family" (seriously?) to chase down cars. Other than specially dogs, there's no reason for any adult to have one unless you live on a farm or something.

They love dogs because they can't screw up with their upbringing so they always have someone who loves them for being worthless person

>still have nightmares about the "here's a cat bro *bites*" webm

pets do have some kind of conscience/soul/whatever you call it
that's why they're pets and not beasts
we selected them precisely to that end, your moortuguese savage

Attached: moortuguesealbertobarbosa.jpg (400x400, 34K)

What cultures dislike dogs? Who dont want dogs around? Whose interest would if serve if there were no dogs? Who consider dogs especially dirty?

If you want a toy that eats and you dont want responsibilites, get a cat.

It's the animal for people who are weak and pathetic, or sociopaths that want to use the dog to annoy and destroy other people's lives, I know people that had to sell their house because the neighbor didn't care that it barked like a savage animal during all day and night and didn't do anything to amend the situation, there's tons and tons of complaints online all over the world, if dog people were angels on Earf then there would be zero complaints but it's not quite like that. Dog people put their dogs above all others, even when they bite other dogs or people it's always the fault of the other side, not them, their dog got provoked they say.

Distrust any man who doesn't like dogs and people whom (healthy/non-abused) dogs don't like. We humans can be fooled by sociopaths' manipulative words, but dogs won't be. The dogs' initial reaction will tell you their true nature.

It's not difficult to figure out though, most narcissists and sociopaths openly dislike animals, particularly dogs and cats.

Alright like you said Labrador. Those are smart useful dogs with mental capacity. German Shepard, Labrador retrievers, st Bernard's. These have been used for years as animal herding, protectors. They are used as police dogs, seeing eye dogs. They are smart and worthy. What I have beef with is people loving to death their stupid yappy small dogs. These barking rodents do not possess the capacity of something like a Labrador, it's a shame to compare them. Yet pic related type of dog always is showered with stupid gifts, grooming, sleeping in beds, Carried in purses... I don't get it. These type of shaking stupid mutts have better lives that many humans. People all around the world wish they lived like some of these dogs. It's always the stupid fucking annoying ones. German Sheppard's and Labrador's deserve this life, I'm sure some get it but, these stupid fucking annoying shits are living the good life. They're animals at the end of the day

Attached: 777301b5dfd69b51cef841ca0a2e28c3.jpg (1249x1218, 170K)

Attached: alandalus.png (1200x997, 471K)

1k is about the limit for our dogs

PS don't get dog antivenom; it doesn't really work and its expensive. most dogs can survive a rattlesnake bite with antibiotics

Attached: 1521956625931.jpg (1152x2048, 422K)

We take it a little too far sometimes. I will freely admit that, sometimes we take it too far. The people who treat them like surrogate children, that's excessive. That one time I was walking my dog, and them four coyotes sauntered up, and I interposed myself between my dog and the coyotes, ran at 'em screaming bloody murder and chased them off...that was ill-considered. I should have thought of the dog as a bulwark between me and wild beasts, not the other way around. I forgot our roles for a second there. I admit that.

But you know, dogga was right one my heels, raising hell barking, exultant to fight beside me. He was down like a motherfucker. That was worth it. Ain't no coyotes bothered us since.

>1k

Dude just buy new dog wtf

>pets do have some kind of >conscience/soul/whatever you call it
>that's why they're pets and not beasts
Are you a woman? I rarely see man have this degrees of magical thinking.

Your whole country is a zoo.

Why do civilized people love the perfect companion so much? It's almost like they have been bred for thousands of years to be our best friends and have done a great job as such. What's wrong with civilized people?

>don't pet
>sticks tape on the dog

Attached: 1433236087567.jpg (313x286, 71K)

>never bonded with a pet
the insectoid asian admixture is showing, gopnik

Attached: gopnikdate.jpg (468x625, 46K)

Not him, derp is older than that website, stop trying to give it credit for terms if didn’t invent or even popularize. Doing so, as well as using the sites name, suggests you are the regular on that site, trying to give it attention here.