MGTOWS are Incels in denial

MGTOWS are Incels in denial

Attached: Paul Joseph Watson.jpg (620x724, 42K)

i'm just lazy and i hate being around people

in other news water is wet

>implying the portion of people who are happy with their sex life isn't quite small

Jews planning another false flag tomorrow.

Attached: 1509025620206.jpg (2235x3325, 2.62M)

If you bang girls but dont expose yourself to the financial risk of marrying one you are an incel?

Actualy MGTOWs aren't INCELs plenty have sex from time to time but refuse to go beyond just a minor dating phase and just mainly live their lives for themselves without marrying. They don't want to play a game of russian roulette known as marriage.

dysfunctional women aren't people

Cool story in all fields

I've had quite enough sexual experiences to provide a lifetime of memories. Women simply serve no valuable purpose any longer.

>being lectured by Chad
How fucking tone deaf can these idiots be?

This guy gets it.

This.

I had my frat days. I fucked it all out of my system in college.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Not quite. The ones that you are talking about are the MGTOWs who are still stuck in the stage of rage, who actually hate women instead of just avoiding them while focusing in their self actualization, trying to find one that can be trained into complying to her man, or just doing the old pump and dump tactic. I know because I've met a lot of MGTOW guys online and follow some of their content creators, yet I don't really consider myself MGTOW.

>from time to time
read: never

>They don't want to play a game of russian roulette known as marriage.
wow maybe guys who chose shitty partners should stop blaming it on marriage when it all falls apart.

IMAGINE MOI SHOCK

Even if you choose a shitty partner, which is a pretty retarded move that should never be defended, that person shouldn't be able to retain half of your property and turn you into a wage slave for alimony, while providing no substantial reason for divorce like in most cases. The laws and culture need to change.

Yes. It's Autism. And they don't know it.

IMOGINE ME SHECK

CONSEVATISUM IS TEH NEU PUNK RAWK!

(Neck yourself Watson)

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 6K)

herp derp I can get any woman I want I just choooose not to!

You've never known a divorced man that goes on dates? The dates aren't to purely to get to know the women better.

OP is a beta kike

How about understanding that most of us wont waste time with cunts, because we've learned not to? you'll learn too one day, probably the hard way.

kek.

Attached: How women work..jpg (1024x989, 195K)

you'll grow out of that

This is actually a fact . MGTOW and incel was never a thing on pol until reddit faggots started posting here

Depends if it's just an excuse. Being able to control your sexual desires is a huge advantage if you need the extra time to invest in your future. Women do take up a lot of attention and time.

If they're permanently going their own way they're probably super bitter from past relationships or rejections.

Incels are just fucking losers.