Why is the West so behind China now?

Attached: 1508583552013.png (796x664, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdcer1QQLrA
youtube.com/watch?v=EE6duEmhGGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>china
>claims
why does OP suck so much cock?

We are wasting a ton of money on darkies and aren't using our white population to it's fullest potential. We stopped the space program after landing on the moon because black people were bitching. Google "Whitey on the moon."

because the west dont do basic science anymore, its all about money now like global warming science

Because Trump, Putin, and Xi are taking down the NWO.

Attached: 1521553653968.jpg (5907x3473, 3.94M)

Attached: 1513658578553.png (1770x534, 101K)

Attached: 1497531005232.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 1503236797074.png (1109x832, 480K)

Quick rundown on em drives

Because we're too busy babysitting niggers and spics

>i-it's not true!
ok Americuck. they literally make up 30% of your best universities and the majority of your graduate and phd STEM fields despite the AA handicap and you still want to pretend that they don't have the brainpower advantage over the united states of retarded amerilard.

total meme, they are proclaimed to violate the laws of physics like conservations of momentum

It's because asians are the true master race

Confirmed never been around Chang or pajeet students.

> bounce microwaves in a sealed 3D trapezoid.
> Create propulsion by unknown effect.
We space niggers now.

Attached: pakled.jpg (1310x750, 57K)

They are also rampant cheaters. In fact, a colleague of mine had all his data stolen from him by a chink. His postdoc was working on a project, the gook office sharer went onto the postdoc's computer, stole all the data, and then went back to China soon after to work in a university there. He published all the data under his name.
But yeah it's all brainpower. Fucking outsiders don't know shit.
t. PhD holder in STEM.

Fuckin boomers basically gave away all the jobs and tech to China to satisfy their retarded Boomer shareholders' immediate needs. It's too late now.

Ugh. I used to TA EE classes.
Foreign student thing is a meme.
Schools love them because they pay higher than out-of-state tuition. Its all about fucking shekels for the school, not that they're particularly good students.
My experience was that the chinks and poo-niggers all cheat out the ass. Chinks to a lesser degree, and poos basically are incapable of doing any independent work. I had to file formal complaints to make it stop at my school back in 2000. Motherfucking niggers. Now I have to work with these retards.

Attached: merchant-statue-liberty.jpg (381x469, 105K)

jews fucked our civilization. now it's chink time again

>EM drive
>not a meme

>Foreign student thing is a meme.
>Schools love them because they pay higher than out-of-state tuition. Its all about fucking shekels for the school, not that they're particularly good students.
Absolute true. Digits confirm and I can confirm too.
> and poos basically are incapable of doing any independent work.
You get one or two poos that are worth their salt, smart, and hard workers for every 10 that are dead weight.

Supposedly creates thrust without needing any sort of propellant. Would be like a holy grail for satellites and deep space exploration, but plenty of people say it's bullshit for good reasons.

>two bear biles have been deposited into your account

based finns, honorary chinks

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

an engine that propels generates thrust using electromagnetic fields without shooting out mass

fake news anyway
in the video they linked China only claims to be in an extremely early stage of r&d like building prototypes for experiments to see if EMdrives are even possible

They were completely debunked less than a week ago, the (extremely small in the first place) thrust isn't a mystery anymore, it was just the earth's magnetic field affecting the power supply. IE: nothing except maybe a nice science class gimmick, you can't actually do anything with it since it will never produce any more thrust than that fixed minuscule amount

>EM

you mean those tape recorders ?

Social justice, welfare, extreme cross-generation nepotism without competency, and the utter decay of culture/morals have made us dedicate more time, resources, and debate on beating around the bush as economic and military competitors. Fucking Chinese companies don't have to worry being lambasted on social media for having too many or too little minorities. And while most of the politically correct shit is tiny, its piled up along with our deteriorating morality to leave us at a major competitive disadvantage.

China and its interior citizens doesn't really care about what others think of it unless its going to actually affect UN action to put a REAL squeeze on them. They are well aware of what they are and don't apologize for it, much like the US used to before Vietnam.

If it isn't in the realm of keeping within Chinese culture and morality or towing the party line to the authoritarian commies, then they won't flinch while we'll bend over backwards to justify Islam fundamentalism, Gender Reassignment Surgery, and whatever politically correct notion the talking heads or twitter hivemind push.

The West is too preoccupied with looking and seeming good rather than doing good. They are worried about outcome rather than opportunity. They would rather see artificial progress in promoting the acceptance of .03% of the population socially (transgenders) than ignore the rhetoric and the adherence to it distracting and hurting businesses globally.

The West will kill itself to be right rather than do right.

Attached: Tsao Ref1.jpg (719x1111, 298K)

I found the HAPA

We dont have a functioning white population anymore. Can't build a space-faring society with people who never discovered the wheel.

also, we have parasitic semites that have been leeching off us for centuries.

Like the other user said, a total meme. It’s a “reactionless” drive (which would violate Newton’s third law, in which for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction) that allegedly uses only electric to generate thrust, which, if true, could revolutionize space travel by removing the need for fuel (though any spacecraft would have to be put in high orbit first since the device outputs only micronewtons of thrust.)

The West is in the midst of collapse. I thought everyone here was aware of this?

>The Future Belongs To Us

Chills

Attached: 1516048514117.jpg (2337x4277, 3.92M)

This is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite...
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
>when it is fully in place we will not have any recourse
It will be too late...
>the elite worship demons and satan
>Elon musk says we are summoning the demons with AI
>CERN mass sacrifice to Shiva
>the elite are worshiping technology
>AI will be their saving grace and god

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too late

We must really consider the following
>social media credit score system
Your a bad goy the AI shuts you out of society, no more privileges which are given to good boys
>AI rulers
The computer says what is most efficient, your X/ and conspiracy is deleted cause AI has zero tolerance for this FAKE NEWS
>Datamining"'
Nonstop info being taken from you, this thing knows everything about you all your secrets

This is the biggest threat to mankind there is ..

CHINESE AI WILL ENSLAVE THE WORLD

Attached: 1526643660537.jpg (350x350, 69K)

Fake News. It was first developed by a NASA sperg who noticed the effect with satalite drift decades ago, but this shit is so crackpot its borderline /x/ tier anyway I have to contain myself from masterbating to the idea that the secret to space travel cooks my tendies.

>harnessing power out of Earth's magnetic field isn't revolutionary

the West is truely braindead.

Attached: 1514162375725.jpg (211x239, 5K)

I apreesh the run-Ds my dudes

It's literally not. Ever hear of a compass?

keep on denying it while the chinese forges ahead

China will rule us all.

Europe and the US will fall, their economies be destroyed.

Our streets will be flooded with marauding niggers and muslims, who can't even form a straight sentence, while the Whitey™, who once created this very modern society and living standard, will be dragged through the streets and torn into pieces.

Therefore future Europistan and the United Emirates of America will serve the Chinese as a giant slave labor camp at best.

What an irony.

Attached: 1509423054002.jpg (2592x1944, 534K)

Okay you've never heard of a compass, which means you're retarded, got it

the West is obsessed with celebrity, popularity, laziness, wastefulness, etc.

that's why.

because no joke, they have been selectivly breeding in their upper middle class for 4 decades now, its starting to pay off

They had a solid business model backed up by outsourcing idiocy.

this

A combination of wars and social decline

>video of working EM drive

Post it.

Fuck it, I'll do it myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdcer1QQLrA

>You can't make an EM drive it's impossible
>You also can't do a bunch of other things that make doing anything worthwhile
>China makes an EM drive
>What the fuck how did they do that it's impossible

I hate autists.

Jesus Christ, niggers are subhuman and only care about themselves. Why can’t whites wake up and do the same.

Attached: 8B2BA2AA-F5BC-4756-8103-8054AD3311DB.jpg (500x631, 74K)

One word -----Multicult

Attached: walking on air.jpg (1624x1032, 686K)

>Why is the West so behind China now?
Because the west is now 100% worried about racial sensitivity and LGBT inclusion as well as social media bullshit instead of real innovation, research, and development.
Also we've let the chinese spy and copy all of the R&D we do accomplish.

Attached: SuicideOfTheWest.jpg (500x642, 42K)

>compass
DAMN!! another chinese invention
but seriously it would be cool to have and em drive though but like sasquatch it's not reall until you see one live and working

>in america
>call others americuck

Back to your glorious shithole, Chang

>trusting chinamen
>ever
I disagree with the assertion that it's impossible though. Every time someone who thinks they're a scientist calls something impossible under the laws of physics doesn't seem to understand what the laws of physics actually means.

This. Boomers are the scum of the earth sold their countries for a campervan and have the hide to think they are based lmao they are nearly as bad as sjws.

> chinks are gonna leave the planet
Nice

It is hilarious these cucks that no know nothing about geopolitics. The chinese economy is slowing while America keeps rising higher and higher. China has 5x the population but only a little over half the GDP.

Coupled with this, the US has an actual replacement-rate birthrate. The chinese do not. In a few decades, with just 10 years we still see the start of it, the Chinese will have over 50% of their population over the age of retirement. They will work themselves to death and their entire economy will collapse. 40% of their population still live rural, but they need these people in rural areas because they are the only ones who have children.

In a few decades their entire country will be a desolate wasteland. I predict the Mongols and the Muslims will descend upon them and ravage their corpse.

kek

they have so many fucking people that in spite of them having a much lower chance of having any genuineness, they probably have about as much or more than us now

their quality of life is shit but they have decent power partly because our politicians sold us out to them

> the Chinese will have over 50% of their population over the age of retirement.

similar situation with our boomers right now

bump

SOON

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Also the Chinese state if they want to do something can sign a paper and a few years later the project is done, in the West they would still be in the planning stages trying to mitigate any potential lawsuits.

youtube.com/watch?v=EE6duEmhGGc

NAZI A.I. FUHRER SUPERCOMPUTER

Attached: 1524455049499.jpg (529x599, 81K)

>Why is the West so behind China now?

In what, stealing intellectual property and butchering it?

Attached: chipdalewallet.jpg (480x640, 109K)

I found the highest cheating was by arabs, followed by the vietnamese.