Not your body anymore

Would killing a baby in an artificial womb be murder?

Attached: 740521123.jpg (1024x1024, 404K)

>Killing a baby
Yeah, that's murder

Yes, just like it is when it is your biological womb

No it isn't since it's not a legal citizen.

It's state as a human is distinct from its state as a citizen you f****** monster. It is a human being before it is a citizen. The state does not have to have its grip so deep into our lives. good God you do not believe that he are humans first, citizen second. Quit killing humans

Neat

If births in the future take place via artificial wombs does that mean that only the corporation that owns the womb have the right to abort the fetus since it is their womb?

Murder is not killing a human it's killing a CITIZEN

If I leased the womb or owned it, paid a lot of fucking money for it, backed by lawyers and transaction records?

Yeah

The simple fact that this question is a moral war in our society, proves the divinity of the human soul. That there is a God is spiritually irrifutable if you acknowledge that there is something wrong, spiritually speaking, with killing humans. We all have souls user

Oh so then it's not murder to kill an illegal alien you find in your town? Neat, retard. Murder is killing of another HUMAN. QUIT KILLING HUMANS CUNT

Holy shit you're retarded.

>samefagging this hard
>self censorship
>phone-like sentence structure

>>>/reddit/ you dirty phone using newfag

I'm just curious of the Jow Forums consensus: at what point, precisely is it a baby? Like when the genes first combine?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>Projecting this hard

Yup.

so long as the one's who create the fetus/baby is consenting to killing it and the baby does not have freewill or sentience, then it's not murder because there's not a consent issue.

>r+0IY

shillbot having a tard attack

Yes. Why is murder necessarily bad though?
What if it has something wrong with it that would cause it immense suffering or death after birth?
On that note, why aren't we killing the disabled?

Both of you eat shit I'm right. Murder is the killing of humans, not of citizens and if you don't understand that we are, all of us, humans first, terrible things will happen. The State does not own us

It's bad because you're killing a human soul. Fucking morons I swear

>consensus
a consensus is an average and imprecise answer by many people
>at what point precisely
this is the opposite of an average and imprecise answer by many people

you're asking a question that literally cannot have an answer by any possible definition so how about you choke on nigger dicks until you learn to ask questions that aren't top retarded

Murder is unlawful killing

The state owns you. You're confusing your imaginary political utopia with reality. If you commit a crime the state, which owns you (and which you have a stake in owning because the state which owns you is controlled by a democratic republic), will come down upon you and punish you for your sins against its code.
You are owned, and hate the state for owning you like a nigger hates white people for being able to control them. What a pathetic, weak animal, trapped in a circle of blind hatred by his nigger-like slave mentality.
How do you define what good and bad is with absolute certainty? Which infallible moral construct are you aware of which clearly outlines what is right and wrong?
>inb4 "my religion"
>inb4 its actually the collective moral code which informs the laws of the state which owns you, and which you hate for owning you

Cool, to be fair to you I looked up "consensus" like a grade schooler in more than one dictionary and it didn't define that word like you did. I like leaves, by the way.
In Autumn.

*of humans

That's actually a fucking awesome question to ask. Seriously, think about it. If you went to the spacedoctor and said you wanted a baby, then he took a sample and started growing one for you - could you abort it? Would it piss people off if you did? Could you go in 3 months later and say "nevermind dude, scrap the whole project"?

What do women say to this? Let's say they would be legally forced to pay child support even if they put the kid up for adoption. And also that the cost would be exorbitant, like $1800 a month. What's their take on it?

depends on the color

lmao why you niggas always tryna act so fucking MORAL and shit haahaha
you're on fucking Jow Forums nigger, Jow Forums, you fuckcheese hahaha
stop pretending you care bout fucking babies and shit hahaaha
like who gives a fuck nigga haha
stop LARPing and shit LOL

can't everyone agree that gassing all the jews would solve everything

killing living property you own will always be legal fag

user the State does own us, but that does not unmake us humans first, citizens second. We we're humans first before the state came along. For tens of thousands of years we were humans first and only. Then came humans first, subjects second, but our souls make us categorically distinct amongst all life. We are all shards of the Divine, and Jesus is our savour and God is our creator. Murder is the killing of a human, citizenship whatever. This genetic cloning technology will allow the owners to grow armies of slave souls to their specifics, and they will have the power of life and death in their hands, and the world as we know it will end. Quit killing humans and cease research on cloning tech. It is the tool for the most evil.

Selective termination is legal. It happens with fertility treatments. A doctor puys in too many embryos (octomom) and even twins is considered a high risk pregnancy. If you decide triplets are too many, they can put a needle into the womb and selectively terminate one or more of the embryos.

It's illegal to kill illegal immgrants

Yes, expect thats a nigger baby.
Circumisation should be illegal for babys if there is no health treat if it isnt cut off

Of persons actually, and what constitutes a person is defined by the state.

> Inb4 my religion
Christ is King, repent

so long as its within the legally acceptable parameters no, but because this is something people cannot accidentally do and it involves companies and technology, it would be a massive waste of time and money.

kekstani btfo

I'm not arguing legality, I'm arguing whether or not you are murdering a soul, which you are. Stop murdering humans you morons

How is babby formed?

>debate over the definition of murder = magical soul thing must exist
>something is wrong and you admit it = there must be some weird superhero type thing
thats not how logic works, bud.

Abortion is killing. It means when you destroy a persons body so his life is ended, cut short. It is to kill a person in the womb. Pretty basic.

The leaf has a point to be fair. What he means by his para-definition of consensus is that when a group reaches a consensus it is an agreement between a range of individuals who vary in their level of insight into a given issue. When a consensus is reached by even the fairest means, it still only merely approaches truthful accuracy unless the group in question happens to agree by chance on an undeniably factual assertion. HOWEVER, the leaf is also autistic for approaching your question with such a contrarian posture.
So to answer , I think something that is alive can be killed, bacteria, fish, lions, all the way to humans. It's killing. The question is, what's to be thought of killing? See for my question on this.
No title takes ones humanity from them. The same way as owning a dog doesn't make it just a pet, it's still a dog. The concept of the soul is applicable to all things, living or not. It's the basic rule of animism, arguably the most primal of spiritual concepts.
>This genetic cloning technology will allow the owners to grow armies of slave souls to their specifics, and they will have the power of life and death in their hands, and the world as we know it will end. Quit killing humans and cease research on cloning tech. It is the tool for the most evil.
Imagine for a moment that humans were being that lived without the ability to reproduce, now imagine that some god gave them the ability to create more of themselves through some process of self replication (or something approximating it). Would that not spark the same concerns among that population of infertile beings? Reproduction is a path to survival through the power and ability of your genetics to survive against competitors
Called it

Ok so then, if it doesn't have a body, its not murder? Because that is prochoicers entire point.

>Like when the genes first combine?
Yes.
Anyone who tells you otherwise is a leftist murderer and possibly a demon worshipper.

It's not funny when you spell out the joke, user.

Irish faggot abroad here.

Ireland is having a referendum this Friday (May 25th) whether to legalise abortion or not. The Yes side want to legalise abortions. The No side want to continue upholding the sanctity of life.

Would appreciate if all and any anons would meme generously in the upcoming Irish Civil Meme War.

Thanks

Attached: 1368818923147.png (462x599, 209K)

> Dogs
Negative. We are categorically distinct spiritually and mentally from the other animals. Gorillas have IQs that can compete with some human IQs. But those gorillas don't become conscious, at least not on the same level we are. That uniqueness is the soul. Stop killing humans, we are children of God before we are citizens of Neo-America.

> Imagine for a moment...

No, I'm not concerned with your mind control, nor your thought experiments. All humans have souls, theists *acknowledge* those souls, Christians understand that Jesus Christ redeams your soul's deviation from perfect (sin) through the blood of Christ, AND that Jesus Christ was an architypically perfect person, but the most basic point is that Souls do exist. Stop killing humans.

No and we should also kill any baby with serious health issues before the age of 1.

legally speaking, I don't think this will qualify as murder beyond an undetermined future date. But once it's out of the bag they'll never get it back in.

If you don't own the baby and the womb, it's even worse, it's the violation of the NAP.

conception, like the science proved

Build the wall, in front of the uterus.

Assuming the tech can replicate the DNA of the baby, this would at a minimum be a civil case for monetary damages.
Cost of time renting the womb, cost to create another child, emotional damage, delay of delivery of child.
The Federal charges of murder just circle back to the abortion debate.

abortion is a meme, women are a meme. go figure.

This is a good thought experiment for pro choicers. It takes the emotion out of it