Pepe was walking through the Cravens Park when Tay-K allegedly approached him from behind

>Pepe was walking through the Cravens Park when Tay-K allegedly approached him from behind.

>“I walk like six, seven miles a day, four, five days a week,” Pepe told NBC 5. “And I hear just behind me a faint voice, ‘Give me your wallet.’”

>“I looked over, and sure enough, he’s got a gun pointed at me toward my head,” Pepe said.

>Pepe told authorities that Tay-K – wearing a gray or white shirt and unknown color basketball shorts – was armed with a small snub-nosed black revolver.

A nigger attacked "skip" pepe, aggravated was the 2nd degree robbeey.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay-K z tay k

Attached: maxresdefault-41.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Wish someone would reach out and touch this 'groid with some nice glass and a .303

Donald Glover told the truth about not just Tay-K and his situation, but the system that put Tay-K in that situation to begin with. Tay-K is very likely going to die if convicted. And it’s one of the saddest things in the world.

Tldr; Donald Glover wants to acquit tay-k 47 because he is mentally a nigger

Attached: Message_1527020364467.jpg (4160x3120, 3.67M)

>It’s sad that Tay — the son of Compton Crips who’d moved to Arlington to start a new life — made a plan with six friends to break in to the home of 21-year-old Ethan Walker to steal drugs and money, a plan that went awry and resulted in Walker being shot to death during the teens’ ill-fated escape.

>It’s sad that Tay, under house arrest until his arraignment, cut off his ankle monitor and went on the run. It’s sad that while on the run, instead of contemplating his future or trying to make amends, he shot a music video for “The Race,” boasting smugly about his fugitive status. It’s sad that while on the run, Tay allegedly attacked another man, Skip Pepe,

Pepes assailent was put on house arrest awaiting sentencing for murder.

Attached: 1976083123.jpg (800x533, 29K)

>Tay-K is very likely going to die if convicted.
--And Here's Why that's a Good Thing!

Tay-K Net Worth 2018 – $100,000

>Taymor Travon McIntyre was born on June 16th 2000 in Longbeach, California. He lived in Longbeach until he was eight. After his father went to jail he and his mom moved to Las Vegas for a year, and when his father was released from jail the family moved to East Arlington in Texas, in part to ensure that young Taymor was in a better environment. Tay-K went to Martin High School in Arlington but was later thrown out of school for disruptive behavior. It was about this time that Tay-K, in his own words, starting ‘mobbin’ in the streets and began living the gangster lifestyle.

Attached: 220px-Image_of_rapper_Tay-K.png (220x291, 76K)

>Oh, I’ll never forget his face,” said Skip Pepe, a 65-year old Arlington, TX native who was allegedly robbed and assaulted by rapper Tay-K in May. In an interview with NBC 5, Pepe claimed that while on his daily stroll through Cravens Park, Tay-K crept up from behind with a revolver and faintly said, “Give me your wallet.” He refused, and his assailant knocked him unconscious. Pepe identified Tay-K in a photo lineup for detectives and again in a lineup for NBC. He was taken aback by Tay-K’s youthfulness. “Looks can be very, very deceiving, and he’s very deceiving.”

Attached: Steve McQueen (31).jpg (400x322, 20K)

We've reached another level of dindu nuffin if he's verifiably committed murder and niggers are still saying he a good boy

a nigger: Tay-K 47, robbed a man named Skip Pepe.
> It must be a sign

>Tay-K is very likely going to die if convicted
Maybe he should have thought about that before putting a gun to an innocent person's head.

Deserves a bullet to the head, if the legal system won't do it some random nigger will probably cap that retard before long.

Say what you will, his song goes hard as fuck. The Race is actually a good ass song for ignorant nigger shit.

You can always tell a bad nigger by his face. I’d be hard pressed not to knock that nigger mug off the pavement if I saw it staring at me

>unironically liking nigger "music"
>talking like a nigger

ew just ew

Attached: ugh.jpg (526x423, 20K)

Don't blame me, I live in a city.

It isn't even remotely good you faggot.

>Taymor Travon

Attached: GuyFieri.jpg (620x432, 17K)

this desu, pathetic

Attached: jenny.jpg (1109x1355, 343K)

>Don't blame me

Attached: 1523310932662.jpg (500x500, 54K)

I always thought Tay K's face is unsettling. It's not just because he's a dindu. Something about it.

Dude it's terrible

His music is pretty good though

psychopathic emptiness in the eyes, like watching a pit bull