only to uplift sadkunt faggot-threads like urs brah

Attached: maxreps.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

t. sad cunt

maybe /polgbt/

well he used Jow Forums

zyzz wasn't gay

Attached: ll6fA[1].jpg (775x282, 103K)

He would use /roids/

He would have tried to make money out of it by taking advantage of irresponsible lending and buying properties. Could punch myself in the face for not doing the same. Maybe not too late.

He would use Jow Forums to troll Turks epic style.

i'm sure he was in /fraud/, but he didn't just use Jow Forums. He was a /b/tard long before that and a weak cunt who was high warlord on his wow server.

Well, he was definitely a turkroach.

Even mentioning zyzz to a Turk is enough to enrage them

No, Jow Forums is for nerds.
citation needed

Go be fat somewhere else.

how fucking new are you? He was a regular tripfag on Jow Forums. I remember reading his posts real time.

Attached: 3075a2cb32e91c7ace7cded6adc19495bc5560f3_full[3].jpg (184x184, 7K)

>citation needed
wow

Why would I go to Jow Forums?

damn roastie btfo
zyzz /ourguy/

nothing but Jow Forums

good point. But he did post there.

Nah. He would browse Jow Forums and /a/.

Jow Forums didn't used to be as homosexual as it is now, and you could get a lot of actually really good information from there because it was a time before bodybuilding exploded.

>He was the embodiment of a Jow Forums personality in a super fuarkin aesthetic cunt body. It wasn't like being inspired by Arnold or Jason Statham- because they aren't Jow Forums level autists who shitpost and project their own shortcomings anonymously though a message board. He was one of us, and he understood us. Anyone who denouces zyzz was not around 5 years ago, and they should either post videos of themselves and thunderously show us how much of a sikkunt they are, or shut up. zyzz was the first one to make it.

>People who don't like zyzz fall into two categories, and those are fatasses who are insecure about the fact they can't control their diet, and jelly fags who can't overcome their autism through being fit and opening his mouth like zyzz did.

Zyzz was the patron saint of thot patrolling when he was alive, because he knew what it was like to be an autistic loser before he started blasting tren.

Attached: dKLrNI0qfkzq4R7d5llKgWLIYp7zg4u-_JgnudePZQo[1].jpg (559x551, 56K)

Maybe the question you should be asking is, would Jow Forums use zyzz?

Attached: comfy.png (420x420, 78K)

He would BE it.

> these shitty photoshops
> this Jow Forums eworship

pathetic desu

t. never going to make it

underbraded

Around 2007 I started browsing Jow Forums and succeeded by doing starting strength. now I'm a chad married to a great bitch and I have three white children.

Haha what a faggot

t. tripfag bootlicker

he liked it in the butt

Attached: assplay.jpg (351x430, 40K)

nah

Attached: 23uua84.png (434x411, 169K)

nobody knew about zyzz until he died
it's been 6 fuck years when will people forget about this guy?

what is that homo doing with his hands???

Zyzz popped into my radar back in 2010, but I barely knew anything about him. I couldn’t understand the hype and fandom, shredded guy, sure, but so are a few of my friends and nobody cares to know who they are...

>fast forward to this thread....

The more I read about him, the more I like him. I had no idea he’d started the aesthetics revolution.
I just watched a video of him for the first time, and yeah, NOW I understand the appeal.
I didn’t care much for his hairstyles or tattoos, but damn it’s hard not like him.

I think this is the inspiration I needed to get my ass back in the gym. Rest In Peace, Zyzz.

He used to go to school, play wow, and shitpost on /b/, then his brother got him into lifting. He was like inverse elliot roger.

Attached: Zyzz+antes+e+depois[1].jpg (500x539, 89K)

SAGE This is not Jow Forums

Reported

considering how fast and pain-free you can get that size with steroids, no, he didn't do much lifting and still spent most of his time shitposting

he'd be a civic nationalist retard

This thread

Attached: 2iatlk1.jpg (720x480, 65K)