Would Americans be the new Australiaposters if America was a smaller country?

I was just thinking that part of the reason people appreciate Australian banter so much is because Australians are highly nationalistic but in a funny way.
America also has a history of being highly nationalistic and is historically pretty much the same as Australia, just larger and with more people.

In an alternate universe where Australia was larger and America was smaller, would Americans be the new appreciated shitposters and Australians be seen as annoying and buttmad by most of the world instead? Maybe saturation is the reason why Australians are seen as shitpost Gods and Americans are seen as butthurt?

Attached: download (37).jpg (300x223, 11K)

'ey BRUCE

Oh, ello Bruce

the fuck

If Australia had the population of the USA, no one would be worried about Russia or China.

No. Australians are funny.

except for this one
No one is worried though.

What did he mean by this

Aussies are all fucked in the head for being in hot weather all the time. It's what happens when whites get their brain roasted. Everyone from hot states in the US is semi retareded and goofy like Australia.

This pommies name probably isn't even Bruce.

Australians are fucking retarded

>tfw from Arizona

Attached: 1525411307378.png (367x321, 177K)

I see what you did there

This explains Floridians.

>Implying our Midwest desert anons aren't Australians
>Implying me and my kind in Florida aren't the other half of the equation they are fuzzy on
You know it already to be true
We are better than the bogans because they let modern pop culture deep too far into them and now the austrlians we once knew no longer exist

You’re right. It’s mike Hunt

And Queenslanders and Territorians

Do you come from a land down under?

Where the women spew and the men chunder?

Fuck this stroke me right in the heart newfag, the ol' stage one of entering Jow Forums is usually filled with Auzzie worshiping retards. The /bantz/ are getting to your head lad, soon they'll be nothing but a Chinese puppet.

刪除這個

It doesn't have to be that serious.
I swear there is an ___ is newfag poster in every single fucking thread on Jow Forums anymore it's like the oldfags never get over trying to call people out for it or everybody that tries to call people out for being newfags is a closet newfag

Newfag

There needs to be a second Emu War

Indeed. This time I want to see more casualties

Advocate for newfag rights
>we're here, we're queer, get used to it.