Ditching Israel-Geopolitics in the Middle East

As we all know, Isreal isn't a mutually beneficial relationship for the US, and we need to ditch ties with them. However, this does leave us without allies in the middle east, so who should we go with? Iran? Iraq? Saudi Arabia? I pondered isolation, but we can't lose such a vital oil producing area such as the Middle East to the Russians or the Chinese. The Russian have Syria. The Chinese will come in anytime now. We need a new buddy in the middle east. C'mon Jow Forums, who should that be?

Attached: main-qimg-b506e6bc68453ccc920107709c2dcc3c-c.jpg (602x452, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, I thought I had a decent thread...

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are pretty much under US influence.

Funny thing is Iraq, a country whose government US toppled, is actually becoming more and more agains US.

except you didnt back up any of your ludicrous claims starting from the first sentence
sage

Well, that is expected because we didn't really help rebuild anything. We were excepted for a time, but we turned from a liberation into an occupation...

We COULD have been allies with them all. But we already have a bunch of allies in the middle east... Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar... I'm sure if we flipped on Israel and ZOG then we could be allies with a Palestinian state, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and even Iran.

Which claim, the Isreal claim, the Chinese/Russian claims, Isolationist claim, or all three?

That is what I was thinking, but Not Iran. We are in too deep with Saudis.

We also need to stand against the Kurds.

*Accepted
Excuse my mild autism

Vassal states like EU4. Russia takes Syria, Iraq and Iran. US grabs the rag head countries and Jordan. Small army to keep the monkeys in line and a governor to squeeze as much resources as possible out of the area. Civilians raise goats and sell trinkets. $$$$ Profit.

Attached: 1bd3e3659b10057771ce42673d1b1a8dd182560ff6a94c89278a1029ee7cca5d.jpg (480x660, 23K)

Why don't we just sphere them like Vicky 2?
Good meme.

If Hitler had won WWII, then Iran most likely would not have been Islamic, since Reza Shah Pahlavi was doing a good job of de-Islamifying the country before he was forced to abdicate by Anglos and Soviets.

Yes, and it is important we learn ousting authoritarian leaders just because isn't a great idea unless we are COMPLETELY confident. We should focus on the future, however, for we can't change the past.

And it definitely sucks we have to deal with those consequences, we probably would see a much less radical Iran and thus fewer radicals in general.

>If Hitler had won WWII, then Iran most likely would not have been Islamic, since Reza Shah Pahlavi was doing a good job of de-Islamifying the country before he was forced to abdicate by Anglos and Soviets.
Are you aware that US kinda put the Shah in charge? So Idon't understand your point.

Nope, Reza Shah Pahlavi was put in power during the 1920s by Britain during an invasion by the Soviets and was invaded and replaced during ww2 by Allies

I think we are confusing our shahs here. I'm talking about the last shah who was supported by the US and was also strictly secular.

So how come two strictly secular shahs make country more Islamic?

how about staying in your nigger ridden shithole like your founding fathers wanted?

Well someone has to keep your oil flowing, and Europe stopped doing it a while ago

The last Shah was also backstabbed by the USA:

BBCPersian has found recently declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow secular government of Pahlavi in favour of Shia clergy led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

US gov & CIA had formed "Iran 918 Group" consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any Islamic revolution. One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution.

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659

Later on, Carter's administration was also becoming tired with the Shah since he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, and Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint

>this does leave us without allies in the middle east,
Saudi-US relationship is older than modern Israel, you cretin. I bet you don’t know US bases in Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, and UAE either... how old are you??

are you daft.
>iraq and iran together in an alliance
>imagining the possibility of a functioning palestinian state that is worthy of even having an embassy

>Damn, I thought I had a decent thread...
I'm still trying to get people to see this thread^^^ you'd think Jow Forums would care about the real Russians that trump used. Maybe we're missing buzzwords

US owns the arabian peninsula. yemen soon? i bet we could get a base in socotra, too. just for fun.

Its not about incels, the holocaust, or women. That's what the problem is.

>Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint
Its nothing personal. Just business

Attached: 1-3-1024x661.png (1024x661, 523K)

>However, this does leave us without allies in the middle east
Turkey is in NATO
Iraq is practically occupied by us still
Qatar houses the largest US military base outside the United States
Saudi Arabia is a close ally
We went to war for Kuwait
UAE and Bahrain are dependent on the US Navy to protect their oil shipping (as are Qatar and Kuwait and Saudi Arabia)

Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Oman are all US affiliated too.

The only non-allies we have in the Middle East are Iran and Syria you retard. The entire middle east is an American vassal

Yes, there is that. We do have historic ties in the oil trade. Military bases don't mean too much, we have them everywhere. Saudis are a good choice for our new bull work in the Middle East, but we gotta stop funding opposing groups and actually have a clear agenda. You have funded one too many extremist groups with our weapons shipments. Few minor kinks to work out, but I do agree the Saudis are a good choice.

>You have funded one too many extremist groups with our weapons shipments.
Extremist groups we told them to support

>Turkey hates us for supporting Kurds
>Iraq isn't an ally
>Saudis still do some shady shit with our enemies
>Kuwait doesn't have enough sway to be a mainstay
Don't act like we wouldn't piss off everyone in the middle east for the Israelis.

>before he was forced to abdicate by Anglos and Soviets.

Attached: 1472804171596.png (211x246, 10K)

>Telling them to fund terrorist in Europe?

Lick my boot, nigger.

>bases don’t mean much....
Wtf am I doing with my life arguing with teenage brainlets.... enough Jow Forums for today. So long, gaybois.

Attached: E372ACE3-5A59-4668-9881-EB589622D086.jpg (1024x683, 113K)

Saudi Arabia and Turkey are already part of the US Middle Eastern sphere, so there's that. Iran is already out of the question, as is Syria. Iraq just elected an anti-US and anti-Iran PM, so they're going isolationist. I think that Jordan and Egypt would be the best new regional allies, and it wouldn't be too hard since they're already leaning towards the US. The Gulf states will be a a battle of influence, but they're already on relatively friendly terms with the US, although Yemen is due to fall in Iran's sphere sooner or later.

>TL;DR Egypt and Jordan

everyone else

Attached: 1502117768398.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

>The only non-allies we have in the Middle East are Iran and Syria you retard. The entire middle east is an American vassal
Explains why America is only fucking with Iran and Syria
Well I don't think he meant vassals that hard but only if either country felt like they absolutely had to and the risk was low enough then they'd do someone. No one even the Americans don't want to damage relationships. America would do its best to pussyfoot around the situation.

Yeah they don't.

Attached: iCz6NpR.jpg (1024x512, 100K)

Bush did 9/11. Europe must live in fear and give up their freedoms

It is a powder keg, and they never turn out well...

>It is a powder keg, and they never turn out well...
Its been one since the Israelis set up camp. I'm surprised nothing has happened yet. Both the Americans and Israeli seem to want to instil secularism. But then I see strange things like the Muslim brotherhood taken over Egypt and
Like this post with them wanting to set up a Shia in Iran. They were behind these colour revolutions that pop up.
How can they really trust their Muslim plants is ridiculous. I think they've just been playing a balancing act trying to keep control over the ME and its clearly ended with this immigration crisis and ISIS. They really need to stop this meddling cause its not the only countries they've fucked up

Just outright colonize somewhere

at this point US has played out all its hands and doesn't really have a lot of options left
sorry burger but the only friends you will get in the middle east after the last two decades of war crimes are the people you can install as dictators