Why don't we all just kill each other

Humans are disgusting, even if we kill all the Jews and Blacks there's still going to be Jew and Nigger-like Whites who chimpout and screw each other over for not-shekels. My faith in humanity is nonexistent and it honestly feels like it would be better for us to nuke each other into extinction so that some superior life form emerges a few million years later to take control of the Earth.

Attached: tianjin.jpg (950x534, 78K)

we try but some faggots try to stop this.

It'll be over soon enough. We won't last another 500 years the way overpopulation has fucked consumption/production ratio.

That's usually what most cults end up doing.

Because Burger, we wouldn't have this:

>squat
>WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR
>Oh no… Not again!!
>THUNK
>PLEASE! I NEED TO PLAY MARI-
>SCRRRATTTTCCHHH
>AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!
>M-MIYOMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOAARRRHCH
>GRLSHSHSHS
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS
>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>dabing
>JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL SONIGG-
>Aaaaaahhhhh-…..
>SSSHHHLLPP
>IT FUCKING HURTS
>WHIIIIIIRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>brap
>walks away

Attached: 1501943520610.jpg (1024x530, 55K)

i want comfy space warfare with ays or mars colonists so naw

Lead by example.

They don't take out the rest of the world though, which is necessary to stop any further degeneracy.

People hold on because they have hope but look at China, they can barely control their population because if even 1% is dissatisfied that's 13.7 million people, that's enough to destroy or topple a society, and even if it isn't a full-scale revolution that many people fucking with the functioning of society is crippling.

Nek minnit...torn apart by Tyranid bugs from Starship Troopers.

Because I want to live long enough to see mankind travel in space.

Martians will eventually rebel from Earth, just like every colony in the history of mankind. Even if the relation is amicable they won't need us after they have self-sustaining levels of technology and development on the surface.

Because even now there is hope for man

Can I even buy shelkels? If I go to the bank can I order them just like I buy rupees or euros? Are they even real money lol nobody takes shekels

We already did. Then we decided getting sandniggers, spics, chinks, and niggers to fuck with each other under different political systems was a better use of our largest pools of money. We're still doing that.

My ass, see how many times history repeats itself , and each time it has to get louder and more drawn out for the point to get across.

not sure if kike demoralizer or nihilist cuck moron

Also, blackpill general I guess. Misery is my only companion.

omnicide sounds way more ambitious than genocide
i say we nuke the shit out of every volcano in the world starting with yellowstone

Everybody tries to delude themselves into thinking humans have a chance when, again, even a small percentage of society deviating from each other in ideas, health, etc can start to rot or shatter it spectacularly. The entire world has been consistently at each others' throats since global communication became possible.

That might help, although we should probably ensure there's enough radiation around to speed up evolution so that the species that inherits Earth has some of our ruins to study.

there would be no need for conflict in a world unburdened by shitskins and jews

we would be fucking enormously prosperous

i have a hard time you cant see how badly it holds us back

go look at annual government spending or some shit

all of that would be fucking gone

>radiation to speed up evolution

this nigger thinks comic books are real life

Yeet

soon

Attached: dualcolt45_BAS.png (448x433, 261K)

Mutation rates are increased by ambient radiation levels. That's a basic fact. For them to be passed on would require the mutations to either occur in the womb or sex cells, and if they produce an organism which is better at surviving than its predecessor then the mutation is beneficial.

There's still minority groups that aren't dependent on race. Be they poor, rich, rapist, murderers, etc. Look at how fucked the UK was/is with pedophiles infiltrating their government, muslims aside. Also, governments and corporations will always be subverted by people looking to screw others for their own personal gain. The Jews were just the first to the post. It's not like everybody's just going to forget how to manipulate each other. Like nuclear weapons, we've discovered it and now have a technology which can bend the fate of the entire world, and since unscrupulous individuals are so common, it's highly unlikely we can manage it responsibly.

nah no survivors turn it into mars