Masha'Allah, #CowLivesMatter more than a Muslim ??

NEW DELHI: A Muslim man accused of killing a cow was beaten to death by a mob in central India, police said on Sunday (May 20), the latest vigilante murder over the animal considered sacred by Hindus.

Siraj Khan, a 45-year-old tailor, was attacked in the Satna district of Madhya Pradesh state on early Friday and died at the scene, local police official Arvind Tiwari told AFP.

Kahn's friend Shakeel Maqbool, who was also attacked, was admitted to hospital with critical injuries.

As details of the violent assault emerged at the weekend 400 additional police were deployed to the district on late Saturday as inquiries widened, the Press Trust of India reported.

"We have arrested four people, and they have been sent to judicial custody. We are investigating what prompted the attack," Tiwari said.

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-001848_1.jpg (1078x1030, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BS4D95ejpl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure he probably did it. He deserved it regardless.

Score 1 for Islamophobes this Ramadan.

1 cow is worth more than 100 million mudslimes. based poos.

This.
Muslims vs Hindus
Muslims vs Cristians
Muslims vs Jews
Muslims vs Buddhists
Muslims vs Athiest Chinese
Muslims vs the world

Muslims vs Muslims

Muslims vs Etc.

muslims are literally civnat Nazis.
they all hate gays, women, love arranged marriages, want to ban drugs, force everyone to work, men is superior than women in muslim societies, stay away from fatty food like pork, all the things Hitler wants only everyone can join not just whites.

Good. Cows are based.

Plus he was a Muslim anyway, so deserved it regardless.

Attached: gallery-1432838269-cow.png (768x423, 394K)

Well I bet muslim use the loo, so they are evil.

shes titfucking him
putting the penis in between her warm utters

>they all hate gays,
Muslims are gay, but they pretend that homosex isn't "gay" when they do it.
>they hate... women, love pedo cock,
>want to ban drugs
muslims love drugs especially opium, and certain stimulants
>force everyone to work
They force everyone else to work
>men is superior than women in muslim societies,
But men in muslim societies act like school girls, and hold interlocking hands like a bunch of fags
>stay away from fatty food like pork
This is not a good thing. Bacon is good.
>all the things Hitler wants only everyone can join not just whites.
But no one wants to join, because Islam is gay, and muslims are literal shitlords

This was an attack on their host.nation. based poos

>Muslims hate gays
Then why do they all strive to be like the biggest faggot to ever live?

Believe in a real religion you stupid sandnigger.

Attached: Gandhara,_testa_di_buddha,_I-III_sec.jpg (300x494, 24K)

This pleases Krasula

Attached: krówka.jpg (1024x692, 239K)

They probs don't. The areas that had the largest Muslim populations are the same ones that can't poo in loo.

>Muslims are gay
Projecting hard Chaim

I've gotta side with street shitters on this. They're disgusting but not nation wrecking invader parasites like muzzies and kikes.

Attached: 1517233145925.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

This.

Attached: tauren without name.jpg (309x2747, 551K)

You mess with the bull, you get the horns, Muhammed.

Attached: horns.jpg (620x420, 48K)

This article really cheers me up, makes me think of that other thread about elephants stomping sand niggers to death. It's great. Libtards would willingly have their heads lopped off by a nigger of the sand though, and label both elephants and Hindus racist.

Attached: freedom in france 2.jpg (996x623, 83K)

Muslims vs Alien + Predator

Hahhahaaha
I'm not fucking reading this you fucking mongol
Wtf did you think left pol

>ahmeds start killing cows en masse in retaliation
>pajeets lose their shit and go into an autistic rage for weeks, beating to death every muslim they can find to death
>national guard sent to break up the autismo storm
>join the raging pajeets in their muzzie killing spree

Attached: 1479913867797.png (338x359, 229K)

> #CowLivesMatter more than a Muslim
does anyone question that?

Attached: 1524293633874.png (800x769, 126K)

COWU AKBAR

la ilaha illa cow ramakrishnun rasulu cow

Attached: IMG_6821.jpg (530x508, 76K)

>when white people read the kamoosutra

Why do Poos love cows so much? Mudshits love goats, so Poos love cows?

As a vegan it infuriates me when meat eaters decide on a whim to claim to love and care about a particular animal that they've probably indirectly killed hundreds of through their murderous dietary decisions. Let's face it, you don't love cows, you love chunks of their corpses in between two lumps of bread.

The national guard is majority hindu for a reason
youtu.be/BS4D95ejpl0
We don't eat them

Homosexuality is rampant in the Muslim world

based pajeets

Attached: 9ea3f44.jpg (920x608, 85K)

Oh, sorry.

Did you want me to post one with a worgen instead, leaf?

>India

Attached: 7721134.jpg (461x403, 24K)

To say that a muslim's life is worth nothing is generous. The truth is a muslim is a net loss for humanity. Killing them for simply existing is a gain for mankind. The poos did nothing wrong.

*Cowmasutra

Right. Muslims are turbo gays.

Attached: 1525846078664.jpg (600x600, 41K)

poos only use them for milk and piss

We should culturally appropriate this from India. Congratulations pajeets, you're doing the right thing.

shut up teanigger

cows are sacred in india

Attached: krishnaradaholycow.jpg (788x1050, 271K)

Ditch veganism and find yourself a real religion. Preferably the one of your family and forefathers.

t. Ranjit

hindus dindus

The Hindus got no beef with other religions.
They have 1 (one) sacred animal.
Everybody fucking knows which one it is.
Muslims had to kill it.
They had to kill that particular one.

Fuckers deserve everything that's coming to them.

If anything t. Hori. I'm not Indian I'm of Maori descent, but fuck muzzies.

china 山

>it's the episode where Jow Forums becomes peta

Attached: g0zOyP4.jpg (480x482, 17K)

>fake russia

>HOW DARE YOU EAT A BEEF STEAK
>YOU DESERVE DEATH NOW
fucking gypsies

even muslims hate muslims. i can see shias defending hindus over lynching a sunni for this

Attached: ElephantRemovesKebab.jpg (466x700, 90K)

>i can see shias defending hindus over lynching a sunni for this

Attached: VRa3QfytSFsZfh0ds6AricWwhwRn0K9wJwKPVI8qWVw__01.jpg (792x589, 65K)

Muslim/Hindu Holy War when?

Thank you, based jumbo

THANK YOU, BASED JUMBO

>yellowbelly mutt coward fakeflagger

>go to saudi arabia
>burn sacred book
>get killed
>"was just retaliation"

>go to india
>kill sacred animal
>get killed
>"this is racist"

what even is the media doing

If you kill the ONLY sacred animal they fucking have, knowing it's fucking sacred to them, then yes, you deserve it.

I fail to even see how a muslim can afford to complain about being killed for religious reasons.
There's a limit to how hypocritical you can get, before you cross the lime into dementia.

Kek

>CowLivesMatter more than a Muslim ??
this is a statement not a question

soon

like it ever stopped

newfag meme
can't even use a proper font
gtfo

Thank you based Jumbo

MSM is accusing people of racism for killing a guy of the same race. Leftardism at its peak.

based font poster

is this a statement or a question?

Hindus kill other hindus and lower castes hindus if they kill cows as well. This is not a racial issue. Matter of fact most hindus are mutts so race doesn't exist in india anymore, except for few upper caste people.

When it happens, I will unironically convert to Hinduism simply so I can help the pajeets fight the ahmeds.

Attached: ElephantAnon2.png (1436x864, 81K)

Thank you I am collecting these memes

Good news.

Do it.

Here's the other version

Attached: ElephantAnon.png (640x400, 52K)

At least this time we might finally get onto the board

One.

Attached: RB_week1_2018.jpg (395x309, 49K)

BASED poos

Based

Uttar Pradesh and Bihar is where most of the muslims live. In general they are concentrated on the ganges plain, so tecnically they also live a lot in the places with high levels of toilets, but by absolute number Bihar and Uttar Pradesh have the most muslims

are those the states with the low numbers on the northeast

>CowLivesMatter more than a Muslim ??
Yes, a cow is far more useful

Oh don't misunderstand, we think vegans belong in mass graves too.
Time to shut the fuck up before you get shut the fuck up.

Beautiful news. Just like another commentator said we have one sacred animal. Don't worship your moon god, and a black box. Convert to literally any other religion.

Jow Forums has consistently been in favour of animal rights. There is no reason they should be limited to niggers

A cow's life is so much more precious. You can get milk from a cow which you can turn into youghurt and paneer. A cow can be used in farming help. Watch any video on YouTube where they play music and the cows swarm to the player of the music. They are good companion animals too. If there is a death in a family the cows cry too (this is what I've heard. I live in the city so I don't own a cow)

Compare this to a muslim who will ask for sharia in a non arabian country. 99% of British child rapists are muslims. Just read their names.

bin that racism pajeet

yes, state with 55.61% indian households with toilets is uttar pradesh
one to its right with 36.22% indian households with toilets is bihar
not a coincidence they are the most street shitting and poorest states

You mean
> dump that racism on the street, pajeet

Attached: 1527059215639.jpg (768x423, 92K)

Heathens killing a heathen for killing one of their false idols...

The real right wing death squad

Am I the only one who thinks eating the flesh of a male that got neutered as a baby sounds like it will probably contain some fucked up bitch-boy hormones?

Good.

Farmer societies see cattles as draft animals so it would be the equivalent of nuking your own tractor for the lulz.

It sounds stupid to say this but that actually is not a good reason to kill a muslim.

Don't get me wrong, a dead muslim is a good muslim so whatever.

the most extreme northeast are christian I believe by West Bengal which is the thing which looks like it should be part of Bangladesh is very muslim, while that 100% that is immediately west of nepal is also ery muslim, but yeah a lot of the north east that is close to bangladesh is muslim

It is weird. It is like wherever Muslims go in the world, people start fights with them for absolutely no reason. Smdh so much islamophobia.

I guarantee wouldn't be talking shit to me in real life. Not only are you hiding behind a screen, on an anonymous imageboard, but you're using a memeflag too. You are the lowest of the low.

That's missing how many people the kikes have taken out. No doubt that website was written by Jews who conveniently leave certain incidents out.

>The Hindus got no beef with other religions
>no beef
Not so difficult to understand