This is what sydney looks like now

>This is what sydney looks like now

how to end the pain

Attached: 008f7d86-5d9e-11e7-98d7-232f56a99798_1320x770_230539.jpg (1320x770, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR1CU8NjGW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>oh my god, the signs are written in a language i can't read in addition to the English translation anyways
>life is so unfair, fuck this gay earth, it's truly the end of the world

Attached: 1461080925552.png (684x896, 22K)

Haha, I've visited China and it looks straight out of there.
Your culture is less successful than theirs. It will be assimilated and maybe turned into a novelty. Just like the Native Indians in America.

>complaining about the best minority to live around
I literally got my phone stolen today by some porch monkey just because I was kind enough to let him use it

whenever i ear bout straya I think of the rescuers down unda m8

She warned us 22 years ago and we didn’t listen.

Attached: 4F291E21-AB77-457C-B44A-5442DA4337CB.jpg (384x384, 29K)

You’re an idiot

The chinks are awful to live around. The are soulless insects. Sydney has been destroyed in a little over a decade.

this is what southern california is looking like lately...
its all korean letters

Saw your thread, you're an idiot bro. Guess you didn't believe what anons told you about niggers, your fault

>complaining about Chinese and east asian immigrants

boohoo

>just because I was dumb enough to let him use it

Fixed that for ya

>it’s like this everywhere

Attached: 4B55C39C-2F14-4989-BC86-1901C02CC6F4.jpg (719x695, 50K)

>the 26 year old boomer that forgets chinks have been here since the gold rush days.

Attached: le boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

>ever letting anyone borrow your phone

>not having a gun to shoot them just in case

You're an idiot bud.

Anglos are all the same

Attached: get on my level le anglo.png (951x719, 286K)

Yeah it's just the signs mate. Fucking idiot leaf, fuck off. Australia is for white Europeans only.

>kind
no, dumb

Count your blessings the signs aren't in Arabic and Turkish like they are here.

>that 22 year old boomer that doesn't realize China's population is at capacity and they need living space, and that Chinese military leaders have delivered speeches saying they need living space, and specifically outlined their goals of slowly taking over the West for living space

>This is what Sydney used to look like
youtube.com/watch?v=vR1CU8NjGW0

Attached: 194852485.png (334x400, 16K)

It was discovered that her bloodline in Australia was started by a chink fucking an abo during the aus gold rush. No wonder she looks like some weird abo mutt.

Attached: Cathy_Freeman_(cropped).jpg (240x335, 14K)

insectoids are worse than niggers.

Get lost wang chung Botany Bay belongs to the Shitposters

Attached: 1519871264011.jpg (323x455, 18K)

That's a picture of Chinatown you autist, fuckin' crying about 5 blocks? Give me a break.

Attached: image.jpg (1180x601, 317K)

That literally looks like downtown Vancouver

What kind of retard things not liking the English language is racist?

>NOW
Brah that's what sydney has looked like for AT LEAST 10 years....

>HE RELAXED AROUND BLACKS

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS NAIVE FAGGOT!!!!!!!!

Maybe not in op pic but I can tell you there are plenty of Arab and African stores around. Stinky fucks. It's bad here, don't be fooled. Almost every kid on the train for school is wearing a hijab

>Asian population has doubled every census since 1996
>Largest immigration source countries are India and China
>Asians are now 16% of the population, 4x what they were in 1996
They're the real threat to Australia, Muslims are a side issue

Attached: ImmigrationSource.png (696x460, 105K)

nuclear fire

Yeah how dare we complain about CHINATOWN in a fucking Australian city. Get lost kike.

>No nignogs

Looks comfy.

This, i was walking around a low income area today and it was like berlin or inner london. Absolutely disgusting mudshit, nigger shithole. I'm fucking done with this country, I have to move, its gonna be hell in the next 5-10 years. You're best bet is to move to NT or somewhere in WA.

Idiot leaf. They started this shit in San Jose 20 years ago and now West San Jose is basically fucking China. They kick you out of your own home and shit up the place. Insect people

Attached: 1506282040283.png (821x1204, 795K)

>5 gook cockroaches found their way over here a hundred years ago
>"Asian's are an integral part of Australian society, Chinese helped build this country, they belong here just as much as you do!"

Thanks for correcting the record chang.

as far as non white replacement goes you lucked out. try east africans and central americans.

Attached: 15270605465665536074046951419423.png (460x460, 172K)

>the world isn't exactly a kumbayah enlightened utopia even if you are on mdma is it user

Remember it could always be worse.

Attached: AY83476489Background-Vox-Po.jpg (1500x1000, 488K)

failed to mention how you were also high on mdma you degenerate faggot. nobody cares about your phone

Don't forget hte literal roaches they bring with them that now become a huge problem, or the other diseases as well.

>You lucked out by getting replaced by x instead of y
How about we fight and don't get replaced at all

I'm in Brisbane, QLD. It's bad here mate, avoid at all costs, the African and island niggers have taken over. Poos are everywhere. It's done.

That's Dixon Street in Sydney.
It's fucking Chinatown you stupid spergs.
Sage.

Attached: 1517871540441.png (851x721, 231K)

>Not living in Rural Australia

This was your first mistake. Real Euro's don't live on top of each other like cockroaches.

F

>this is how Europe looks like circa 2050
Oh yummy
You can run but you can't hide

Attached: tumblr_ou2ym9hy1W1w3jubzo4_250.png (250x250, 63K)

typicall leaf poster, A FUCKING CHINK

.t chink in Canada doing the same

Australia why didn't you listen? Your government is being taken over by chink communists.

>The Chinese never do or say anything they just keep to themselves
Did you ever wonder why?

Attached: IMG_20180523_103434.png (1080x1661, 926K)

that's the cleanest well kept chinatown i've ever seen in my life. and i've been to NY and SF
the Chinese in Asia are usually of the soulless dog torturing and eating variety

Go to Burwood in NSW, it's literally fucking China, they even have the Chinese flag raised next to the council building but no Australian flag

Attached: BurwoodShops.jpg (540x405, 67K)

lead the charge, by all means.
whites have the worst form of bystander effect in regards to their own genocide

Aren't they considering sending new immigrants to rural towns? Seems like it's only a matter of time until we're all enriched.

Dont go to china town to take your photos

>How can we create wealth for all the new children?
FIAT inflation
>Stop having kids and have jobs, women
Increase Labor supply
>Oye Vey we need immigrants to fill the population gap
Death of a Nation - Nice Job, West... way to slit your own throats.

>one was there so it's okay all of them flood the country with their buglike behaviour
No, chink.

>be degenerate western country in south east asia
>surprised when degenerates from south east asia run frim their countries to come enjoying your degenerate social rights

You could have prevented this

> how dare we complain about CHINATOWN in a fucking Australian city
It's been there for almost 100 years sperg, so since it moved from The Rocks. You are complaining about something that's been here longer than the Opera House or the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Attached: Australian Space Program.webm (280x480, 2.8M)

I heard something about that. I am not sure that they will enjoy rural towns so much considering they're 99% white, and usually have older populations. So maybe they'll just move.

Stupid wog, we're not in southeast Asia, and most of the Asians are from China

thats fuckin chinatown in sydney. What did you expect?

Cry more, chink.
That's fucked.

Has the Opera house grown to envelop a quarter of the city?

too bad

I. Dont. Care.
Chinese don't belong here cunt.

Fellow brisfag here, it's crazy how many Africans are around these days, 10 years ago they were a novelty confined strictly within Moorooka, now they've become bold and are fucking everywhere. Coconuts are everywhere in low socio-economic areas like Springfield and Logan. Chinks own Sunnybank and the poo's own every servo in the fucking state by now. It really is all so tiresome.

>I. Dont. Care.
>Chinese don't belong here cunt.
Oh, so you would prefer us to fill up with sand niggers then. That's what a vote for labor/greens will get youl.

Burwood public school, 99.99% of the children are Asian

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #295 - 'Burwood Public School, Burwood I School profile - 2010 I My Sch (1019x489, 28K)

you could have muslims, or latinos, or blacks, or gypsies, but instead you have chinks - which are generally hard working and well behaved after a generation. you could do much worse.

and since this century belongs to china, it might be beneficial to have some chinks on your side. gotta plan ahead for these things.

Demographics of Burwood or as I call it Burwong

Attached: BurwoodPopulation.png (1190x649, 79K)

It's not one or the other, stupid.
>You've had a cancer a long time now, embrace it!

No i prefer Europeans you slant eye fuck.

how about they are 100% a detriment and shitskins are suckling on the BWC.

But they're not on our side.

Attached: china australia.png (650x920, 405K)

> it might be beneficial to have some chinks on your side
That's exactly what I've been saying. Anything's better than a city of Lakembas.
(Lakemba is the muslim capital of Sydney).

Attached: islam australia day.png (420x280, 197K)

Kill all the poos

Attached: 1521207993638.png (474x696, 121K)

>Language background other than English
>99%
Fucking hell, that's insane.

Wow. They own that town.

They will lie how ever they have to so they can stab you in the back later. Essentially if a non-white persons mouth is moving and it involves white people they should always be considered liars.

Yeah, rather have the fifth column of Chinese infiltrate our government than some dumb cunt mussies who can't even pull off a proper terror attack, sounds grouse you fucking Chink

too bad, they are all arabs now anway

census says aus is 90-82% white, you sure about what ur saying?

What about what he said conflicts with your retard thoughts?

> 2,665,814 persons claimed one of the six most commonly nominated Asian ancestries, namely Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Korean and Sri Lankan, at the 2016 census.[12] Persons claiming one of these six ancestries alone represented 12.25% of the total population who nominated their ancestry

Census didn't say that at all, number of Asians, Abos and mussies equal over 20%

Attached: Asian Australians - Wikipedia' - en_wikipedia_org_wiki_Asian_Australians.png (310x374, 12K)

Calm down Bruce, go back to your mosque.

Attached: aussie aussie aussie oy oy oy.jpg (1200x797, 323K)

This. Make sure you vet who you vote for, no commies or chink lovers.

Pointless.
Every politician knows we can't support 250,000 migrants coming every year but not one of them will cut it because it's electoral suicide. Australia is fucked.

Oh fuck. Thanks user. Better ignore the fact gooks are now 30% of Sydney then. Cheers for clearing that up.

>So butt devastated about Australians not wanting to look like a clone of Chinese ant colonies that all the bug creature can do in self defense is
>WHATABOUT MUDSLIMES GUYS YOU MUST LOVE THEM IF YOU HATE US

>no red mitsubishi

i miss that brand of lsd, was shit though

>chinese
fuck
>indian
fuck
>filipino
they hate chinese though, still, fuck
>vietnamese
most vietnamese are okay because they fled the commies and half of them fought in the war against the north
>korean
koreans are based
>sri lankan
fuck

>relaxing
its taxing
youre a fuckup

could be worse

Attached: ghjh8787.jpg (1022x488, 106K)

please god
one nation or peter dutton save us
210k people a year into a country of 20million
what the fuck is anyone thinking

We should be more scared of the Chinks than any other race. I genuinely fear the day when the Chinese have complete hegemony over the world and start sending Chinks to colonise the entire world. These fears have been around a long time, just look up 'The Yellow Peril'. As White people we must destroy China before they destroy us.

Attached: YellowTerror.jpg (476x530, 109K)

>move to English speaking land
>don't bother learning English

Fuck off

Kek

Attached: 1527050127361.jpg (960x540, 55K)

its like this in some parts of SoCal and NorCal, ausbro.

RIP, you fucked yourselves over.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA good cuck fantasy faggot.