We have and will continue to fight against them

We are members of The Fellowship, The Family. We are as connected, as influential as international jewery and we change the world in ways that protects western civilization, weakens israel, and trains young people to continue this fight. You've never heard of us, but we hear you. You are not alone in this fight.

Attached: cstreet2.jpg (275x387, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fellowship_(Christian_organization)
sys.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can you loan me some money fellow white man i need it to fight the Hebrew menace

ok memeflaggot

doubt.jpg

Is this the group that does the national prayer breakfast? It’s fucking weird cause outside of dc no one knows it’s the largest gathering of political leaders in the world. Bigger than UN or any other bullshit bitch gathering. President always goes, and they are all over the world.

Yes that is us. Here's a fun wikipedia that has some nice conspiracy theory stuff about the family. There's been several attempts to smear us but we've always stayed strong and focused and do not get drawn into the arguments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fellowship_(Christian_organization)

I won't loan you any money amigo, but I can have you connect with the Japanese members of the group and they can show you what we do and how we go about doing it.

*snap*

Tell us more. What do you predict for the future in the struggle against (((them)))?
Also, proof?

I am glad to see we have some guys behind us. Hope this is legit.
Why is your Christian group so aware but the ones I'm around are worse than the liberals and only care about free love hippie bullshit?

Did someone say loan?

Attached: christianjew.jpg (225x225, 12K)

proof is tough because we are private, not secret. proof is just reading about the national prayer breakfast and seeing how long we have been active and where we came from. Dietrich Bonhoeffer is the 'father' of the group and while he was anti-nazi, he also saw the threat liberal jews offered to a world united around leadership based around the figure of christ. rachel maddow hates the fellowship so that's gotta be worth something.

Many Christians in the USA are obsessed with not being exclusionary at the risk of seeming 'unloving' as Christ loved. They have confused the two greatly. Also, American Christians are largely convinced that supporting Israel is their duty and are uncomfortable with the idea Jews are not their responsibility.

Predictions for the future?

>sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FThe_Fellowship_(Christian_organization)

Fucking kek. They are sometimes called the Christian Illuminati.

Rachel Maddow doesn't like it = Jow Forums likes it

I'm not a Christian but I want to get together and work with you guys. Maybe normal Christians will help me change my mind. What's step 1?

I have the same question. OP seems like he has more perspective.

Every prediction will be called larp, and I dont blame anyone doing so. You will see though. We have members within Israeli Kinnesit working against conservative, war hawks in Israel. While Condi Rice was SOS, she spent a great deal of time living at our property called The Cedars just outside of DC in Virginia. While there, she arranged for Arafat and Ariel Sharon to spend two weeks discussing possible two-state agreements without George W knowing. A month later when Bush admins discovered this, Arafat died and Sharon's health began to decline until his stroke in 2006.

Benazir Bhutto spoke at Prayer Breakfast in 2007 and the Bush admins were deeply opposed to her election in Pakistan. Was killed December 2007.

My prediction is that we are going to focus more on strengthening Europe for the upcoming religious war that will break out. That is where our entire focus is centered. In order to protect Christian europe we will rely greatly on Russia. Vladimir Putin will speak at Prayer Breakfast before Trump's first term has ended. That I can promise you. The Fellowship has always been on good terms with Russia all the way back to Nikita Khrushchev.

Well, being Christian is not important for our goals. One of the reasons we have been able to spread to a global influence is by not forcing Jesus onto other's believes. What we need are people willing to foster and maintain our networks not through money or influence peddling but by being trustworthy. Leaders all across the world in finance and governments always worry about the true motivations of people's 'friendship'. We are effective because we do not seek personal increases in wealth or power, but the confidence of those who are wealthy, and in power. Through that trust and open dialogue we are able to ensure our values are fostered and protected globally.

If this is true I am really hopeful. Sometimes it feels like everyone became stupid all of a sudden and stopped caring about their own people.
Let us know what we can do to help and get involved. Many of us don't have any direction and just fester about the problems.

Sooooo you guys are just professional friends/confidants?

Why not just use your power to wake up the masses? Blast the fucking truth all over the internet. Have leaders come out. Release dirt you guys must have.
AWAKEN THE GOYIM

Ideally, the best way to get involved is to attend the National Prayer Breakfast with your regional american delegation. They are expensive tickets for just a breakfast, but it is the most concentrated gathering of power in the world once every year. Many of our members started that way.

Because the masses don't care about the truth even when it stares them in the face because they fear unpleasant facts and we work more affectively as under the radar as possible.

Lol, yea that's a concise summary of what we are. We're the secret keepers leaders at any politcal power level totally lacks and absolutely needs.

If the masses couldn't be awoken, the kikes wouldn't work 24/7 to control all forms of media.
Condi Rice was an Iraq War demon and on the inside for 9/11. How is she not a bad guy?

I have a US representative near where I live
Should I write him and hear his thoughts?

Where would I go to sign up for tickets?

Can i join

The people are sheep is a better way to put it. However this is good and bad. If we can get at least a 10% following (which I believe we have) we can turn this ship around. The yids however won't allow this to be seen.
They control us by keeping us in a state of financial panic. If I'm poor I can't afford to worry about anything but myself is the standard thought process anymore. Keep in mind that this country is not the 90% white bastion it once was. This is why we have problems finding support. In truth, most whites don't favor their own extermination, they just don't know it's coming.

Contacting your US Rep is one of the easier ways to secure invitation to the breakfast.

Condi had no choice in her stances over invasion.

Who did 9-11?

Bunch of motivated Muslim assholes.

Into the trash with this larping faggot.

Attached: wtc7naudetxf5.gif (240x180, 670K)

And what is the etiquette?
Is this group more conservative or alt-right or a mixture?
Regardless you certainly seem to lead a push in returning to pre-Marxist America which is always welcome.

Israel did 9-11.

Attached: 911-netanyahu.jpg (520x400, 49K)

Israel can get away with false flags even if they are caught in the act.

Attached: liberty-11111111.png (1230x996, 1.27M)

What is your take on Trump?

and the Larp started out so well..... shame

What would be the appropriate way of asking? Jow Forums hardly seems like an appropriate reference.

Would like to know as well. He seems like he's working with us, but sometimes I worry, especially with his daughter's husband.

Stopped reading there.

Bump
We need you guys