Daily reminder that if you hate white women it's because of sour grapes/resentful jelousy because you are too...

Daily reminder that if you hate white women it's because of sour grapes/resentful jelousy because you are too ugly/genetically inferior to sleep with them.

Women are doing a great job weeding out garbage, deal with it.

Attached: IMG_0392.jpg (982x1024, 156K)

Non issue.

>t. roastie

Attached: 1519885923736.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>this thread again

Attached: 1526766817954.jpg (399x400, 13K)

I wish I was so I could be a gatekeeper to the genetic future of my peoples.

Incels are mentally leftist, they want to drag other people down because they are too incompetent to compete.

Attached: 1517952219998.jpg (1739x1446, 169K)

He's right

Attached: IMG_3098.jpg (656x640, 77K)

TITS OR GTFO, WHORE

t. beta incel

>Having high expectations is a venerable role in itself
So the foreveralones who demand virgin women are doing a great job at weeding out the garbage, the non virgin women? Got it.

TITS

OR

GTFO

WHORE

this desu.

why the fuck do ugly guys think they’re entitled to women? it’s not our fault you were born inferior in terms of physical attraction

you lost the genetic lottery - now fucking deal with.

Life isn’t fair bohoo

>why the fuck do non virgin women think they’re entitled to employed men?
>Life isn’t fair bohoo

>NEET Incels actually believe this
No, they're doing an excellent job weeding themselves out of the gene pool since they're too incompetent to get a job, bathe, or have sex with a woman, instead withdrawing into some fantasy that the perfect unicorn virgin will fall into their greany lap and drop her pantie for them. So they stay perpetually virgin until death as they have no will to contend with actual male competition.

Imagine if a percentage of wildlife stopped breeding and just sat around all day, then got bitter because the prime specimens of their species who defended the territory, or was healthy, or went after the fertile animals ended up breeding and procreating. Inceldom is just as much of a mental illness as the trannies who cut off their dicks and larp as women. It's best if neither reproduce.m

Dude, have you ever stepped outside? Women are breeding with garbage.

Sure, but I really doubt it that most successful people care about that stuff.
You are both right. You don't have to mary a non-virgin but good luck finding one that is attractive.

>Imagine if a percentage of wildlife stopped breeding and just sat around all day, then got bitter because the prime specimens of their species who defended the territory, or was healthy, or went after the fertile animals ended up breeding and procreating. Inceldom is just as much of a mental illness as the trannies who cut off their dicks and larp as women. It's best if neither reproduce.m

"The Beautiful ones" from the Calhoun NIMH experiments.

Except, a man can be ugly and own it if he is good at something and uses his male nature to compete.

Why do incels here think so much like women? Women think their attractiveness is based solely on looks. Ironically, that is exactly what Elliot Rodger believed. The little cunt never excelled at anything in life and gave up repeatedly.

Nah, white men just go after virgin Asian women.

t. 3 brothers and 2 uncles with Asian wives

except you are literally doing the opposite of what gets you laid

Daily reminder every memeflag is a shill kike

I don’t follow.

Getting laid is about confidence. Rlliot Rodger would shit his pants if called on in class. Now, we all deal with various forms of social anxiety. But some men take it to far and view themselves as a victim for literally having no balls.

Say it with your chest. Faggot.

When will the incel just stop contributing to a system he has no genetic extension into? He may as well go bonkers and work towards a reset. It's in his genetic interest to do so.

Its true. Born alpha paki here, 6'4, built like a God and I travel around the globe on business & leisure and have smashed plenty of white chicks. They're such easy lays but Jow Forums neckbeards remain salty for us tall dark & handsome chads from "Stealing" their women when in reality we just fill up the lack of Masculine men in your territories.

>brb off to europe again in a few weeks, can't wait to step inside a bar & have politically correct blonde princesses swoon all over deez nuts

Attached: IMG_9957.jpg (750x850, 166K)

women are the niggers of gender constantly getting free handouts while giving nothing in return

unfortunately, you get instinct driven natural selection to benefit the genes, or you get dictate driven artificial selection to benefit civilization
you get to pick, but you only get to pick one at a time - genetic fitness, or civilization

I am sure women love all the zits on your back.

i dont disagree but why a photo with obvious faggots? standing on the bench, not a spec of dirt

>6'1''
>100% European
>wide shoulders narrow hips
>thick long dick
>tested IQ>130
>perfect hairline no balding
>unfortunately not perfect face

Do you think my genes deserve to be sent into the future or the not-so-perfect-face flaw is a deal breaker?

That's bullshit, civilization is a social expression of genes. All the top male warrior classes had concubines in the past and spread their seed far and wide.

things that never happened

Attached: 1513185717616 (1).png (718x344, 61K)

He cute!

This is a psyop thread designed to push someone on Jow Forums into committing violence so Jow Forums will get the blame
Reminder to add incel to your filter and Sage this shit

>deez nuts
Get off my board normalfag.

Attached: DCE445D9-723B-446A-BB23-93B635C65F3E.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>projecting
Lmao the state of beta white bois now using my image for their fantasies. I have posted this image several times under a paki flag, look it up
U mad white boi

Attached: IMG_4325.jpg (1965x1951, 450K)

Nope
Greatest civilizations have been universally enforced monogamous, greatness in fact correlates positively with strictness of monogamy, and the dilution of monogamous consciousness correlates directly with national decline. That should be pretty obvious though, harem societies (Aztecs, certain Chinese dynasties) have always been shit. The Muslims got a halfway decent thing going, but they had limited polygamy (4 wives max, only if you can afford them). European societies have always been the gold standard for monogamy, and not by any coincidence, also by quality, which only degrades during the moral decay of society erodes marriage.
Civilization is a product of labor, if labor is not incited, civilization will not occur, and sexual satisfaction of men is the golden metric for that. What you're think of when you think of most harem style warrior societies are tribalist or barbaric pre-stages.

But, it's worth noting that genetics play a factor, obviously there has to be a real reason that sexual selection exists and genetic fitness is that reason - women make good gatekeepers and it's obviously more ideal to exclude men from reproduction than valuable wombs.
The problem of having to choose between harem tribalism and monogamous civilization is basically that during tribalism the shit genes get left in the dust but no infrastructure gets built by lonely men, and during monogamous civilization every man works his ass off to maintain his wife and kids but the gene pool gets polluted with absolute trash. A more invested man than I could probably make a link between decline and genetic beta-pollution idk. The point is that sex and society is an extraordinarily complicated pas de deux and the stereotypical progressive response of "lmao let's just take away all the carefully crafted rules and act like fucking animals it'll be utopia" obviously shouldn't be your go-to kneejerk if you're looking for an authentic and nuanced view of human organization.

Attached: WomCiv1.jpg (2405x917, 918K)

>you are too ugly/genetically inferior to sleep with them.

Not necessarily OP. A lot of guys are learning PUA-stuff and train themselves to manipulate a girls mind. That doesn't mean they're alpha or genetically superior. In fact, a guy I know that gets laid a lot is a total twink that would probably start crying if you hit him

>European societies have always been the gold standard for monogamy
Wrong

>Thomasius’s profoundly learned treatise, de Concubinatu, is well worth reading, for it shows that, among all nations, and in all ages, down to the Lutheran Reformation, concubinage was allowed, nay, that it was an institution, in a certain measure even recognised by law and associated with no dishonour. And it held this position until the Lutheran Reformation, when it was recognised as another means for justifying the marriage of the clergy; whereupon the Catholic party did not dare to remain behindhand in the matter.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

I'm taking Schopenhauer's word for it since I have not read de Concubinatu but I see no reason for him to lie.

Natty?

nice 15" arms larpingfaggot, you look like a twig.

I don't really hate women
I only hate them, when they calim that I will find a girl in my life

The same Schopenhauer who said

>Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the fair sex: for it is with this drive that all its beauty is bound up. More fittingly than the fair sex, women could be called the unaesthetic sex. Neither for music, nor poetry, nor the plastic arts do they possess any real feeling or receptivity: if they affect to do so, it is merely mimicry in service of their effort to please. This comes from the fact that they are incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything whatever, and the reason for this is, I think, as follows. Man strives in everything for a direct domination over things, either by comprehending or by subduing them. But woman is everywhere and always relegated to a merely indirect domination, which is achieved by means of man, who is consequently the only thing she has to dominate directly. Thus it lies in the nature of women to regard everything simply as a means of capturing a man, and their interest in anything else is only simulated, is no more than a detour, i.e. amounts to coquetry and mimicry.

JUST

Attached: volcel.jpg (630x428, 59K)

Most here are not bitter about not getting the top women. Men naturally know their place in the social/sexual hierarchy. What we are angry about is the psychological subversion of white women as a whole, which over the last 60 years or so, has effectively removed all of the societal control mechanisms, which evolved out of necessity, in order to curtail the female natural inclination towards hedonism. And so, now we live in a world where "girls gone wild" is default and -every woman is allowed to let her inner whore run rampant. This painful reality is what angers many here at Jow Forums and elsewhere.

The "incel" thing is a meme; most here are "voluntarily celibate". This is because, despite what many say, Jow Forums is for thinking men and thinking men -dont want whores.

sounds like a faggot

Kys

He is right and in the same breath he is arguing for competent, fit and good males to get themselves multiple wives since that will also decrease the stupid "women's rights" movement, since they will be put in place to their natural roles as servants.

nice tight pants, faggot

Not natty, I'm on CREATINE & C4
17.5 fully pumped. Don't give a shit about curlbros, deadlift 220kg is where its at.

Ah, but that sidesteps what I took great care to make clear - that monogamy was not a perfect institution, only that it enjoys varying degrees of strictness.
The concubinage of Europe affects its overarching trend of well kept monogamous institution about as much as infidelity. Yes, kings had mistresses. Men remarried. That hardly compares to Montezuma's 4000 concubines and the effect on society that had. Genetic evidence makes a damn clear case that at no point in human history have men ever reproduced more often than women. But it also makes it quite clear that civilization boosts men's probability of reproduction, because that is the ongoing condition of civilized society.

show flag and legs faggit.

Attached: fit plan.png (700x600, 19K)

This burger-clapper gets its. The crux of the issue is the fact that at presents there are zero restraint on females acting in accordance with their basest drives, whilst the lower 80% of males are effectively castrated through all manner of cultural conditioning and legal measures geared towards curtailing their natural reproductive drives.

I have seen young white women sleep with dumb violent thugs and arseholes and then wonder they are treated badly or are left with a niglet. The thing is modern women see behavior shown by dumb violent low impulse control fuckers as exciting and confident.

The face is ok, but the lying is what kills me.

Pakiesthetics, ivan. Already mentioned.

Attached: CB591D5B-9374-4355-8539-EB7DEFC9C672.jpg (2048x1330, 367K)

Well then why the fuck should we pay money to government so you ARE ENABLED TO WHORE AROUND BEFORE THIS WASN'T THE CASE

Right but with the emancipation of women there is no way even the most brilliant and attractive male would have really that many concubines in the modern world.

In the same essay Schopenhauer notes,

>It is useless to argue about polygamy, it must be taken as a fact existing everywhere, the mere regulation of which is the problem to be solved. Where are there, then, any real monogamists? We all live, at any rate for a time, and the majority of us always, in polygamy. Consequently, as each man needs many women, nothing is more just than to let him, nay, make it incumbent upon him to provide for many women. By this means woman will be brought back to her proper and natural place as a subordinate being, and the lady, that monster of European civilisation and Christian-Teutonic stupidity, with her ridiculous claim to respect and veneration, will no longer exist; there will still be women, but no unhappy women, of whom Europe is at present full. The Mormons’ standpoint is right.

So that turning towards a more polygamous society would make women more subservient again, ie: fit their natural roles better which I'd argue is better for civilization overall even if the cost is that the bottom 20% of males get weeded out.

That's not what showing your flag means you guacamole.

>Conflating description with prescription

Lel

C O P E
O
P
E

I'm fucking hot, I'm just tired of selling my soul telling women their interesting funny likable or lovable when they damn well are only just foolish little cowards. Stop projecting you're justification of chasing your crotches impulses mindlessly like a dog

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

rabbi detected

Attached: saged.png (430x261, 16K)

Nice program you're following. Post CBT

Males no matter how competent can only be in so many places at once.

10/10
would swallow

I love women, fictional ones at least.
They at least behave like decent people and have morals.

Did the guy on the right even wear a helmet or does his hair just Chad back into place like that?

Read the whole essay, he prescribes a return to polygamy as a cure.

Can you post your roast curtains?

Attached: 151514478945646914.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

Again, under a polygamous social order the women are kept at home while the man is out providing.
Genetically inferior beta male detected.

Man asked you for tits. Post tits you useless hole.

The USC Losers

Attached: 1523868543408.jpg (735x150, 19K)

finally someone said it

>only weak crackers go interracial

and shills jump on this tactic and use it to pretend there’s some great divide. there’s not. losers have always existed.

Pussy is the great motivator for men. Bottom 80% of men dont get a girl to fuck anymore. Top 20% of chads are drowning in pussy and dont need to lift a finger to get it. Who is exactly working and maintaining things in your utopia?
Yea civilization will survive this. Delusional.

Attached: 1516724175822.png (758x553, 313K)

you're good to go, sir

What is incel?

Stop feeding these obvious shill threads you faggots.

Making incel threads should be a bannable offense, sage this shit into oblivion.

>says the incel virgin

You triggered there neckbeard? Shut the fuck up.

Is that Lauren Faust?

You sound like an insecure faggot

This why should I slave away just so I can raise the bastard spawn of the type of guys that made my teenage and twenties years hell?

this

That's because I am sir. Apparently the face is a deal breaker for many girls notwithstanding the remaining good qualities.

You are ignoring the source of the matter.

Polygamy/ monogamy -either will work just fine, so long as the system is societally enforced. And this is the point -The powers that be, dont want women held accountable and controlled. This is all by design and is intended to subvert western society, by virtually killing the ability for males to reproduce.

Make no mistake, the fellas pictured in OP's thread, will have no more control over women in a polygamous society than they do in a monogamous one, so long as "they" dont want them to.

No lying here sir. BTW congratulations for Polish firecrackers and Polish hot chicks.

lmao keep talking roastie, I’m sure the cats will listen

But control comes from within a smaller unit, the guys in the picture are far more capable of putting the smack down on women than some dumb brony who under monogamous circumstances is also destined for 1 wife.

USC football players. Might be 200 IQ points between the three of them. Note the white receivers are on the bench watching

why do women think they are entitled to a 'good' man after they have spent 15 years spreading their stinky hole to bad boys? why do women think they are entitled to men's resources and tax money?

> Women are doing a great job weeding out garbage, deal with it.
You mean women are fucking chads until 30 and then try to marry the very beta providers that inhabit this board? No seriously I've been seeing this a lot in my own life. Whores suddenly settling down with these fat, ugly, beta losers but hey, they have a bank account!

Attached: ed1ad60af422eb29e0694214241b1ecf.jpg (736x719, 124K)

This.

People dont recognize that the fellas in OP's pic dont create society. That job belongs to the thinking man. And more often than not, thinking men arent the most attractive.

You sir, win the board!!

Also, nice gitts!

>Bottom 80% of men dont get a girl to fuck anymore.
Where do you get these bullshit stats
80% of men are not virgins

judging by how big you phone is compared to your body you’d be lucky to be 5’11

Attached: A10D4ECF-A909-4141-A52D-F4EA4654D9F6.jpg (1778x816, 638K)

Atleastyoutried.jpeg

Attached: IMG_9434.jpg (1285x493, 160K)

Uh, yeah, you missed the point...you must be a woman.

Holy fuck German women are hideous. I keep forgetting.