Why is harassing accepted but when only done on people with anti immigrant views or alt right...

wokesloth.com/someone-threw-a-drink-at-tomi-lahren-in-a-restaurant-and-i-cant-really-blame-them/lindsey/
Why is harassing accepted but when only done on people with anti immigrant views or alt right? If i do the same on a libtard im gonna get crucified by sjws

Attached: 20180523_133226.jpg (1080x810, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aVeryRichBish/status/998688070017929216?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody.

And now we cash in on all the trad thots we have in our pocket, yes abuse these cute, helpless blonde women. That'll totally make you look like heroes.

I think I'll sit back and think of Lauren, poor girl got covered in piss before it was time.

What, you mean to tell me that SJWs don't follow rules? No shit, man. That's why they need to be killed.

Dont you be defending thots now

They deserve all the harasment they get

>drinking with niggers
Tomi isn't a good person

because fuck white people

Attached: 232346357.jpg (744x596, 50K)

Liberals and the left are very hypocritical whenever something suits them. I know this board hate Jordan Peterson but the guy done basically a full lecture on their hypocrisy and it's a good watch.

Being on Jow Forums is really sad now. All those incels talking shit on a woman which doesnt want immigrants in the usa, she doesnt want to get raped and be forced to give birth to some shitskin, she is getting harassed for her views and y'all disregard her like that just because she is a "thot"? Incels should go off Jow Forums

isnt she coalburning in real time as we speak? Goes to show whitey will never be accepted no matter how much whitebois open their wallets and white grils, their legs.

>something happens to an e-thot
and only yuropoors care

you really are cucked

twitter.com/aVeryRichBish/status/998688070017929216?s=19

Shit, forgot the pic.

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-062958.png (1440x1841, 1.04M)

It’s not accepted among our kind only leftists who are all evil

It's a dehumanization process
They want to kill all right-leaning people

get her on Blacked.com

You are the new niggers
>looks at flag

Well you are below a nigger

Yawn. More crocodile tears from the right.

Attached: 1485086662364.jpg (1174x1004, 200K)

maybe if your views didn't make you almost universally reviled among average people you wouldn't get shat on so prolifically

this is why you niggers have to "hide your power level" and come here to shitpost, enjoy the circlejerk, q predicted this

Attached: DHDPEJ2U0AAYlfS.jpg (1200x674, 64K)

I’m on vacation right now. I was in Italy, and now I’m in Greece. I’m wearing my green MAGA hat, and all I’ve gotten is compliments and treated well. The locals really seem to get a kick out of it. These retards in American want non-lefties to feel outnumbered.

lmao

This is actually pretty funny, lel.

>its them. I know this board hate Jordan Peterson but the guy done basically a full lecture on their hypocrisy and it's a good watch.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 1BHaPN3K) 05/23/18(Wed)06:09:45 No.172638760▶
>yall
Nigger detected

Liberals are sexist and racist towards people who dont bend the knee

>Someone drove a Dodge Challenger into a crowd of Antifa and I can't really blame them
How would the left react?

Attached: 1457705365991.jpg (612x513, 55K)

>Why is harassing accepted but when only done on people with anti immigrant views or alt right? If i do the same on a libtard im gonna get crucified by sjws

you showcase the problem. The answer is because 'righties' don't throw just the same riot in defense when one of ours is harassed. We are letting the left set the tone for what is socially acceptable, and then wonder why it's not in our favour.

>Why do lefties find it ok to harass their opponents
>why do lefties riot when one of their own is harassed

The real question is

>How do we get organized and craft a culture of right-wing riots in response just like the left does.

>somebody rear-ended a car stopped in the road that was blocked by crowds of Antifa blocking traffic and pounding on cars like literal monkeys

Say wot m8?

Attached: 74C71280-57E6-4BBC-8FF1-7044B39398B2.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

Toll paid?

Ban the website from the internet.

>wokesloth.com
Why do you even care what some literally who has to say?

The more important question is why anyone should give a fly fuck about some plastic thunder cunt roastie shill? The alt right is pure CANCER. Lets call ourselves what we actually are ethnic nationalists.

thats what we are
and this woman is a nationalist too because she doesnt want immigrants in her country but y'all still call her thot