>popo calls you from across the street to ask you something
>you try to respond with sign language
>they think you're a hoodrat doing gangsigns cause they have 80 > iq < 95
>"STOP MOVING! OR WE WILL SHOOT"
>stops moving
>"now tell us what you're doing here and if you are on any drugs/medication"
>attempt hand signa...
>get shot
>bleed out while they're still pointing guns at you (AFRAID FOR THEIR LIVES)

what do in this situation to not let it happen?
wear a mute version of "i have autism plz be patient"

Attached: trihard.jpg (596x739, 21K)

bumperino

get yourself shot

Thats what you get for being a nigger

Attached: 1526945241379.jpg (750x545, 72K)

>doesn't know there's a difference between niggers and black men

Try to say something and point to your ears so they know your deaf. If they hear you try to speak they'll know instantly that you're hard of hearing.

>nigger
>knowing sign language
good one

>mistook deaf for mute
are you even trying user?

This reddit meme needs to stop. All blacks are niggers.

Boomers have been saying this since the 80s

>All americans are mutts
>All blacks are niggers
>All asians are dog eating unshowering gooks
>t. literal Delusional Brainlet

This wasn't close to funny but the cops here are rednecks that were bullied in high school and only slightly better than the niggers. I pretend to support them just for the butthurt it causes.

Enjoy your little fun but don't cry when Blacks take away even more scholorships and jobs thanks affirmative action

carry some type of card( preferably in a front breast pocket, so it's less likely they think you're reaching for a weapon), that explains the situation.
it's the only thing I can think of outside of some clothing.

Just taking out the trash.
You act like you have the same fucking rights as we do in our own land and you fucking dont.
Fuck you

You're embarrassing yourself, literally all of those are true
99% of white americans are some majority mix of european and then bits of nig and redman here and there

Larp

>What is natural selection
If the laws were changed to get rid of affirmative action and the welfare state (and maybe paying dumb people to get sterilized), a greater proportion of blacks would start acting like white people because those behaviors are being selected for.

Unironically, the mute hat may be your best option if you think the cops will freak out

>b-based black man

Attached: DDvbD38V0AAaXo4.jpg (1366x768, 99K)

Holy shit user good idea

>dark colored young male
Nigger, disgusting

here, retard, you meant 80 < iq < 95

Sorry Trayvon. Just because your mom was blacked doesn't mean all of ours were.

thx for looking out

go backk to reddit you cuckold, all blacks are niggers. Just because they happen to act white does not mean their kids or their family will. You are a sad excuse for a human being with no ability to reason. If it were up to you we would all be sucking tyrones cock

Attached: IMG_6859.jpg (225x375, 27K)

Cops aren’t as bad as the left media makes them out to be. The only reason so many niggers get shot here is because they get an attitude and do stupid shit. If you’re a civil person and show them respect they will treat you with respect.
That’s just my experience though. I’ve only dealt with coos by being pulled over for speeding or traffic violation.

Maybe so, but I guarantee one of your ancestors boned some hot little indian whore

>If it were upto you
I wouldn't be born

Attached: life.png (1292x1440, 1.89M)

Unlikely. Almost all white Americans are 100% European.

reminder that OJ Simpson was just another one of "the good ones"

Niggers still chimped out before affirmative action and welfare
It's in their blood.

>killed jewish drug dealer
>killed coalburner
>got away with it
The Juice is /ourguy/.

easy, just move your hands slowly and keep them away from your pockets/waist
maybe just make some weird grunting sound while using sign language to try to get the point across
most cops aren't complete retards and will figure out you're signing unless you look and smell like a crackhead

but the grunting will make them think you're a crackhead going mental

That's not what DNA ancestry has been showing, and you can be european but still have Jew/Med blood

>reading comprehension
Create an environment that selects against chimpouts and natural selection should do the rest

Killing niggers is what's supposed to happen.

If you don't like it then get your nigger ass to Africa.

Liar, it was way better in New York before 60's

>family emigrates from Europe in the 1920s
>haha all you americans bred with black slaves and Indians in your plantation ranches!, you aren't even white any more.

Stay the fuck out of America nigger that's what you do.

Ummm, deaf people can't hear their own words, so they have distinctive mis-pronunciations..

Mute people shouldn't go,out alone. Most people should go,out alone.

don't grunt a lot like an animal, just like to show you can't actually talk, maybe point at your throat too
the cops will figure it out unless you end up in bumfuck nowhere south dakota with a local small town cop that's never left the county

>go to burgerland
>visit vegas
>mandalay bay
>go take a piss
>theres a fat black guy sitting on a stool in side the mens room
>he comments on my appearance and cracks jokes as i piss
>he tries to hand me a towel as i leave
>holds his hand out for a tip
never going back to that shit hole

Cops don't yell at you across the street. Like that, plus they don't just randomly stop you. You're the one with an 80 IQ.

>He types this to convince himself he's "one of the boys" here.
>He doesn't realize he's a nigger and we don't want him here.

Nigger

No, but you certainly wouldn't be in a white country. You'd have to make ends meet with your fellow niggers

>Foreign niggers have cuck fantasies about being killed by the American police.

Attached: 498761f5328c6875249464bc5d18e8d73972ead8e44026d7c98b442a052e819a.jpg (255x234, 10K)

This

Attached: 2a40e8770d9bad0458d2f2236f39f5c21fd3fd7aaddcb743df2347d34d0d6ff3.jpg (1055x1165, 226K)

A nigger gets shot, so what?

carry a notepad and pen with you at all times

mutt police is afraid of killing blacks, they won't do shit even if you were a violent gang member flipping signs at them.

Attached: Screenshot_20170717-023041.png (2560x1440, 1.81M)

When your racial group is so overwhelmingly more violent than the rest of society, blaming police for being jumpy and scared around you is extremely stupid. Police really are backed into a corner in these cosmopolitan communities. Either they give everyone equally the benefit of the doubt that they are rational and decent citizens (and end up getting shot within one fortnight of being in the line of duty) or, act on instinct and treat every black youth as a potential murderer with a gun in his shorts, and actually have a change at surviving their career.

Its a moral dillemma but I sure as hell know what I would do. The solution to the problem is for black people to stop committing disproportionately more crime than everybody else. The police cannot modify their attitudes without endagering their lives, because this happens all to many times
>treat black youth in hoody like a respectable citizen
>keep gun holstered and ask him to explain why he is out at 4am in a known burglary hotstop
>respond to radio call
>get shot as youth wips gun out of short and unloads into your chest

this triggered my autism thanks user

yiff in hell

>BASED BLACK MAN

Fucking nigger.

my recommendation is. as your nigger friends would say, start acting white.

dress nicely, not like a wannabe hip hop rapper.
walk properly
talk properly
dont be a nigger